PDA

View Full Version : Questions for the CBBB Crew

78Southwind
07-13-2004, 06:41 PM
Thinking about hooking up with the CBBB crew. The only problem is that my girl can not get Friday the 13th off and we wouldnÂ’t be able to launch the boat until Saturday afternoon and might have to leave late Sunday afternoon. I wouldnÂ’t need a hotel room because I have friends that live in Bullhead. Is it worth it to come to this event for possibly only a day and half? Should I still register or just show up when I get there? Let me know if anyone else was in the same predicament last year and what you think? Does anyone actually have the schedule of events? Any information would be appreciated.

MudPumper
07-13-2004, 06:49 PM
My girl couldn't get Friday off either, so I told her too bad, I'm leaving Friday Morning and she could drive up Friday night if she wanted. She didn't like that Idea so now it's going to be a boyz trip. :eek: :D
I say come up anyway even only for a day and a half.:)

78Southwind
07-13-2004, 07:00 PM
I told my girl that she would have to quit her job if she didn't get the week of July 4th off. I figured I would be nice this time.

Blown_Rob
07-13-2004, 09:14 PM
hey problem solved!!! ill just bring "fill in women" for you all ,then you can just leave on time :)

MudPumper
07-13-2004, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Blown_Rob
hey problem solved!!! ill just bring "fill in women" for you all ,then you can just leave on time :)
Hey Rob, I should have some extra room in the truck for said "fill in women.":D

HBjet
07-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Come on up Saturday morning.. I never made it out of my hotel room until 11am everyday I was there last year!!!
HBjet

Danhercules
07-14-2004, 07:40 AM
Come on out. Do register. It makes it easy on the peeps thowin it. Headcount and such.

hack job
07-14-2004, 08:17 AM
do register, it will make it much easier when you do show up. i will not have to write you in and i will have all your stuff ready for you;) as for the list of events well it will go pretty much like last year we will have kids event trough out the day then in the eve we will have the award persentation. ( possibly by the pool this time , there is more room over there and a place for some to sit) on sunday most of the group drives down to the sand bar and hangs out for a while then make the long cruise back up river for were ever they feel like hanging out. also on sat afternoon is when i take the pics of the boats out running last year what we did is have one guy on the beach telling you when it was your turn to go out and run and then we were floating just south of the bridge and were waiting for you to make some pass's ( fast, slow, funny what ever.) the night life is usally in the bars or the parking lot and soem of us head out to fire off some fire works;) any how in your event bag( you get it at the even) it will have the full line up;)

Doug H.
07-14-2004, 12:26 PM
Have you figured out the price to launch and use the beach for those of us not staying at the avi ? will we be able to get wrist bands or something denoting that we are with the CBBB ?.......thanks

HBjet
07-14-2004, 01:24 PM
I think with all the boats coming, it would be good to ask if anyone owns or knows anyone with a bulldozer or has access to a lot of sand, like truck loads.
We are going to fill that lagoon so damn fast we might have to make our own lagoon
HBjet

roostwear
07-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Should it get to that point....... I got a plan :D

AngryJosh
07-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I'll bite... Whats the plan??

Brooski
07-14-2004, 09:59 PM
I'll bite too. Got a good one in the works????

victorfb
07-15-2004, 12:53 AM
the back bay comes to mind. is that what you were thinking roost?:D

78Southwind
07-15-2004, 07:11 AM
The Laughlin Lagoon would hold 100+ boats but it was pretty shallow last time I was there 3 to 4 feet deep and not much beach access.

roostwear
07-15-2004, 07:40 AM
A little stretch of beach upriver on the AZ side.... we call it Miss America (long story, don't ask:D ) Far enough away from most of the lake lice to open 'er up, and beachable. We could fit another 40-50 1 deep if we have it all.

victorfb
07-15-2004, 08:13 AM
i say we get the 40 - 50 boats to run together and take the beach. :D
wouldnt that be an insane video? 50 rumblin boats cruising up river and as the poor unsuspecting people on the beach that thought that they were going to have a nice quiet time on the beach, hear our headers, feel the rumbling and jump to thier feet thinking oh my god we are being invaded. then finally see 50+ boats swarming in, like the hopter copters in Apocolyps Now. (that was a movie. for all you youngins).

Brooski
07-15-2004, 10:51 AM
I am slow today. Lake lice, shall I assume those are PWCs? or something else?

FLOJO
07-21-2004, 06:20 PM
has anyone made up some stickers for the beach bash?

Sleek-Jet
07-21-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by victorfb
..the hopter copters in Apocolyps Now. (that was a movie. for all you youngins).
Charlie don't surf!! :D