PDA

View Full Version : ***lavey For Sale***$15,500 !!!

Outnumbered
07-13-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm so busy getting the new business going in Phoenix that we have not had much use for the boat lately. So I have decided to sell the reliable and paid-for Old Lavey :frown:. Not to mention that I could use the extra capital in the business right now. Its not all bad though as I am going to start looking for a new ride this winter. Hoping to get a 24 NuEra. This boat has served us well and has more new stuff than I can list. Here are some of the hi-lites:
1987 Lavey Craft 21 open bow, OMC Marine 460 BBF 340hp from factory (before carb/exhaust/ignition upgrades). Motor is tight. Motor and boat have about 350 hours.
Original gel-coat color sanded by Lavey Craft in about 1999, new windshields, new 4” thru-hull exhaust, new Barry Grant Sea-Demon double-pumper 750cfm marine carb, new Mallory electronic ignition, new fuel pump, new hoses, stout King Cobra out-drive has been recently upgraded with new-style gear set and cables, new throttle and shift cables, three Stainless props, dual Imco tanks, new carpet and interior with updated off-shore style bolster seats and new Gaffrig twin-stick throttle/shifter, new Extreme/Competitive tandem trailer with brakes, Pivit-Hitch, and guide-ons. Blaupunkt/Fosgate/Kenwood and JL-Audio sound-system, power rear hatch, dual Optimal batteries, Bennett tabs, new bimini, new custom tow cover. You won’t find a nicer boat and trailer for the $$. Runs high 50’s to low 60’s on GPS depending on prop, load, and elevation. Turn-key, reliable, clean, and ready to run. $14,500. Hurry before I change my mind.
OL
It has been in storage for several weeks and needs a clean-up so as soon as I get a chance I will pull it out and take some more pictures. Here are a few I have on-line.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/973Bartlett_001.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/973MVC-005Fa-med.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/973Bartlett_023.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-14-2004, 03:43 PM
:D

dimarcobros
07-14-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
+1
DMB

Donnie
07-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Glad you finaly made it here Old Lavey:D
We'll be starting that big job right to the east of your new house in the next couple of months...stop by and say hi.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-14-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Donnie
We'll be starting that big job right to the east of your new house in the next couple of months...stop by and say hi.
nice motor

Donnie
07-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Thanks....now if I could only get a drive that would last:eek:

Outnumbered
07-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Thanks Donnie. What development are you guys working on? There is quite a bit going on around us.
OL

Donnie
07-15-2004, 04:05 AM
We'll be working on the peice from your subdivsion east 3/4 of a mile and from Jomax north to the dam...its for Courtland homes.
They just started the tree and cactus salvage...so hopefully I'll have one of my crews in there in a couple of months:D
Are you going to by another boat??

Outnumbered
07-15-2004, 08:14 AM
We'll be working on the peice from your subdivsion east 3/4 of a mile and from Jomax north to the dam...its for Courtland homes.
They just started the tree and cactus salvage...so hopefully I'll have one of my crews in there in a couple of months:D
Not til next year. Saving up for a Lavey 24 NuEra.
OL

Outnumbered
07-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Bump

Outnumbered
08-05-2004, 01:13 AM
bttttttttttttttttt

Outnumbered
08-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Stop by for a cold one next time you are in the neighborhood.
OL