PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday blues

dimarcobros
07-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Yesterday at about 10:30 our a/c went out in our office. :mad: I think the high in Pasadena was 102 or somthing stupid like that. Just found out the a/c guy won't be here until this afternoon, was suppose to be here this morning.:frown: Nothing is worse that being hot and dealing with grumpy customers, I think I snapped 3 times yesterday.:eek:
Just had to vent. So if you guys are having a bad day at least you have a/c. I need a dip in the lake.:D
DMB

Debbolas
07-14-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
Yesterday at about 10:30 our a/c went out in our office. :mad: I think the high in Pasadena was 102 or somthing stupid like that. Just found out the a/c guy won't be here until this afternoon, was suppose to be here this morning.:frown: Nothing is worse that being hot and dealing with grumpy customers, I think I snapped 3 times yesterday.:eek:
Just had to vent. So if you guys are having a bad day at least you have a/c. I need a dip in the lake.:D
DMB
Sorry to hear that, do you have a weekend at the lake/river that you can dream about to take your mind off the heat and grumpy customers?

Dr. Eagle
07-14-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by dimarcobros
Just had to vent. DMB
Was that like "Pun Intended?"....
Sorry being uncomfortable at work sucks...:(

Wally_Gator
07-14-2004, 11:20 AM
When I left work yesterday here at Lake and the 210 fwy, it was 98 by my trucks thermometer.