PDA

View Full Version : Trailer bunk carpet keeps fading, any ideas

CrazyHippy
07-14-2004, 02:01 PM
The carpet on my trailer bunks is fading... the carpet is only 2 years old:(
How do you V-drive guys keep your carpet such lusterous colors??:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
BJH

lucky
07-14-2004, 02:11 PM
a sanger sun shade ? they run about 18 feet and look kuulllll - you can pick one up at any trailer supply store ... :cool: :rolleyes: ;) a little fuel for the fire

MAXIMUS
07-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Have you tried anything besides astro turf???:)

Kim Hanson
07-14-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
The carpet on my trailer bunks is fading... the carpet is only 2 years old:(
How do you V-drive guys keep your carpet such lusterous colors??:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:
BJH
Chit, all you have to do is leave it on the trailer...but then when you do take it off, you have no carpet..its stuck to the boat :p .......( . )( . ).....;)

You Te
07-14-2004, 05:18 PM
Hippy,
Buy a flat bottom, they keep the sun off the bunks.:D :D :D
You Te

Roman 1
07-14-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by You Te
Hippy,
Buy a flat bottom, they keep the sun off the bunks.:D :D :D
You Te
Good answer. Buy a boat that your afraid to drive. That will save your bunks.:cool:
R1:)

You Te
07-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Yea, I would be afraid of a piece of plywood and a car motor also.
You Te

1st Timer
07-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Hippy,
Buy an OB, they keep the sun off the bunks.:D :D :D
You Te
What a great post.

You Te
07-15-2004, 06:31 AM
Thank you Guru.
You Te

Monkey Bung
07-15-2004, 09:03 PM
You PILES dont have anything better to do but talk shit about how fast those piece of shit outboards you own! GET A ****IN LIFE!

Kim Hanson
07-15-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Monkey Bung
You PILES dont have anything better to do but talk shit about how fast those piece of shit outboards you own! GET A ****IN LIFE!
What you want to hear how slow my V-Drive is :D I live the life of the frecking MayTag Repair Man in that thing, up to my ass in water..........( . )( . )......She is fast at taking on water let me tell you, shit I can sink it on shore in like 1 hour..Thats with the plugs in:D The other day I had a paddle boat pass me and I thought I was ripping, sure the hell is loud though. :D :p
I just got back from Holidays bung, so this is my life now...for abit anyways :D ;) I hope to gps that slow one in the AM, as long as there is no canoes or paddle boats in the area.:wink:

uclahater
07-16-2004, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
What you want to hear how slow my V-Drive is :D I live the life of the frecking MayTag Repair Man in that thing, up to my ass in water..........( . )( . )......She is fast at taking on water let me tell you, shit I can sink it on shore in like 1 hour..Thats with the plugs in:D The other day I had a paddle boat pass me and I thought I was ripping, sure the hell is loud though. :D :p
I just got back from Holidays bung, so this is my life now...for abit anyways :D ;) I hope to gps that slow one in the AM, as long as there is no canoes or paddle boats in the area.:wink:
Kin next time just say I bought a POS so I dont have to read such a long post:D :rolleyes:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 08:50 AM
theres a genius buy a POS v drive and of course your OUTBOARD will be faster real savy mechanic ehh canuck!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
theres a genius buy a POS v drive and of course your OUTBOARD will be faster real savy mechanic ehh canuck!!
I can work on the V-Drive, I had a 57 Chevy HotRod.That OB is alittle bit different, you know how to work on a V8 OB ? Don't tell me you stayed at a Super 8 last night :D ......( . )( . ).....
Im fast at learning though and I have done somethings to it, way harder than a car motor.:p

lucky
07-16-2004, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
[B]theres a genius buy a POS v drive ........
so what are you saying - buy a pos v drive and have to work on it - - lmao - i resemble that remark . fluckturd :D :)

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by lucky
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
[B]theres a genius buy a POS v drive ........
so what are you saying - buy a pos v drive and have to work on it - - lmao - i resemble that remark . fluckturd :D :)
He is confused, all I have had to do was new fuel pump and 3 bilge pumps............( . )( . ).......Gasket in the water pump also;)

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by You te
Good answer. Buy a boat that stays in the garage like mine. That will save your bunks.:cool:
You te Nice to see your finally admitting your a garage queen :D

You Te
07-25-2004, 07:14 PM
Thank you Mr. Billy B. King of the Trailer Queen.
You Te

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 06:07 AM
Sorry Chief, I think you took over that this year. Nice initials..."GQ" :D

You Te
07-26-2004, 06:27 AM
Are you envious Billy, don't worry when you're out on the river you are still a Queen. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 08:09 AM
Are you envious Billy, don't worry when you're out on the river you are still a Queen. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!
You Te Any body who knows anything about boats[ not you] knows BILLY'S boat is the KING on the river shut your pie hole you sound real STUPID!!!

lucky
07-26-2004, 08:24 AM
Any body who knows anything about boats[ not you] knows BILLY'S boat is the KING on the river shut your pie hole you sound real STUPID!!!
If i had an inch more i'd be a king - if i had a inch less i'd be queen - my boats 22 ' what up biatches ... :eek: :eek!: :D

lucky
07-26-2004, 08:31 AM
Any body who knows anything about boats[ not you] knows BILLY'S boat is the KING on the river shut your pie hole you sound real STUPID!!!
If i had an inch more i'd be a king - if i had a inch less i'd be queen - my boats 22 ' what up biatches ... :eek: :eek!: :D