PDA

View Full Version : Hairless Kitty spotted?

TrailerparkTJ
07-14-2004, 04:40 PM
Hey Char, I see you are posting today, but I could have sworn I saw the "Hairless Kitty" passing us on our way home from Laughlin. Is Jamie out there or are there 2 Hairless Kitties?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by TrailerparkTJ
Hey Char, I see you are posting today, but I could have sworn I saw the "Hairless Kitty" passing us on our way home from Laughlin. Is Jamie out there or are there 2 Hairless Kitties?
when did you see it.. it should be in my garage..:confused:

TrailerparkTJ
07-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Today at about 1 p.m. in Laughlin. May have been a boat that looked similar to yours, I just caught a glimpse of it as it passed. It was a similar looking gel design, being towed by a white F-250.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Today at about 1 p.m. in Laughlin. May have been a boat that looked similar to yours, I just caught a glimpse of it as it passed. It was a similar looking gel design, being towed by a white F-250.
I know DCB was suppose to pick it up but I thought they were picking it up thursday.. were they going toward laughlin or coming back.. now I'm freaking out.:confused: :eek: :eek:

TrailerparkTJ
07-14-2004, 04:49 PM
We were just leaving Laughlin at around 1 p.m., probably a couple of miles past Harrahs going towards the 40. The boat we saw was heading towards Laughlin. Like I said, I didn't get a good enough look at it to tell if it was yours, just looked like a very similar gel design. Do you have the name on the back of the boat?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 04:51 PM
We were just leaving Laughlin at around 1 p.m., probably a couple of miles past Harrahs going towards the 40. The boat we saw was heading towards Laughlin. Like I said, I didn't get a good enough look at it to tell if it was yours, just looked like a very similar gel design. Do you have the name on the back of the boat?
no not yet.. if they were going toward laughlin then I don't think it was it.. but maybe.. was it similiar to this..
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/719our_29_cat_040-med.jpg

TrailerparkTJ
07-14-2004, 04:53 PM
No, I don't think it was your boat now after seeing your pic. This boat had pretty much the same design, but without the purple flash in the middle. Sorry if I scared you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 04:55 PM
No, I don't think it was your boat now after seeing your pic. This boat had pretty much the same design, but without the purple flash in the middle. Sorry if I scared you.
well thats good news.. :D it may have been Daves.. the owners of DCB.. he is suppose to be runnin his this weekend.. ;)

Debbolas
07-14-2004, 04:57 PM
Are they taking your boat to the lake without you!?! LOL:D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 05:00 PM
it could have been this one.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1536MVC-010F-med.JPG

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Are they taking your boat to the lake without you!?! LOL:D ;)
LMAO!! well they better pick me up first.. LOL!!:D

Kilrtoy
07-14-2004, 05:28 PM
ok busted , we took it and we will be using it from now on.
It was tired of being waxed, said it needed a little growth

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
ok busted , we took it and we will be using it from now on.
It was tired of being waxed, said it needed a little growth
take lots of pics for me.. and why didn't you swing by to pick me up.. I could keep Yvonne company.. :D

Kilrtoy
07-14-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
take lots of pics for me.. and why didn't you swing by to pick me up.. I could keep Yvonne company.. :D
You have Rich and Robin now, She is hunting for new ones....:eek:

Debbolas
07-14-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
LMAO!! well they better pick me up first.. LOL!!:D
THATS!!! What I was thinking! ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
You have Rich and Robin now, She is hunting for new ones....:eek:
but three is a charm..:p :D

IN2-IN2MX