PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going out to Havasu this weekend?

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:45 AM
That can pick me up some of the foam coolie cups and stop by my house on their way home to drop it off:confused: If so PM me please. Thanks. If not I will gladly pay for shipping. I can't find them anywhere out here:frown:

OGShocker
07-15-2004, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Bre
That can pick me up some of the foam coolie cups and stop by my house on their way home to drop it off:confused: If so PM me please. Thanks. If not I will gladly pay for shipping. I can't find them anywhere out here:frown:
We'll be there. Anything special you want printed on them?

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:50 AM
Nope...... they are just gonna be covered up with fufu crap anyways:D Thank you!!!! Can you get about 10 of them? Should I send you money now or just give you money when you drop them off? And do you prefer check or cash:D Once again... thank you!!!!

OGShocker
07-15-2004, 05:55 AM
You offer check/cash but no cocktails...Hmmm. I may have to rethink the offer.;)

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:55 AM
I can come by and pick them up from your house too. Which ever is easier since you are so close.
Here is a pic of the kind I would like.... but with what ever design. All they sell around here are the plastic ones:rolleyes:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/508/1543541ExLgsm.jpg

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:56 AM
You coming home Sunday? How about dinner at my house:D

OGShocker
07-15-2004, 05:57 AM
Done.

welk2party
07-15-2004, 06:24 AM
Try this site in the future Bre. We have gotten koozies from them.http://www.kustomkoozies.com/ (http://)

Mrs. Restless22
07-15-2004, 06:27 AM
Bre if your making fufu koozies I want some! I love those things!
A guy stole 1 I had and the other I lost in Havasu :(
So Ill buy a couple of ya! Let me know ;)

Bre
07-15-2004, 06:29 AM
Yep I am making them. All I can find are the plastic ones around here I have been to every store and gas station and can't find any foam ones.... those are easier to do them on..and they look better. I should be ready to take orders after this weekend:p

Bre
07-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by welk2party
Try this site in the future Bre. We have gotten koozies from them.http://www.kustomkoozies.com/ (http://)
The page won't come up for me:frown:

welk2party
07-15-2004, 06:34 AM
Koozies (http://www.kustomkoozies.com)
Try again.

Bre
07-15-2004, 06:44 AM
OK I ordered some.... how long do you think they will take to get here? I just ordered blank ones.
Hopefully the ones OG get's me will hold me off til they come:eek: :D
OG I'm gonna go try to find that place in Ontario today to see if they have them.
Thank you everyone:p

welk2party
07-15-2004, 06:45 AM
I would have to ask the wife on how long they took, but I want to say they came within a few days.

Bre
07-15-2004, 06:46 AM
Oh...... if they can come within a few days that would be awesome:)

Coach
07-15-2004, 06:53 AM
Bre-
Thanks for the pasties they look great. They workout out as well as we humiliate our buddy who is getting married. He went to Notre Dame and they are the fighting Irish, the shamrocks look awesome. Also thanks for the fast response.
Coach aka Greg

Bre
07-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Coach
Bre-
Thanks for the pasties they look great. They workout out as well as we humiliate our buddy who is getting married. He went to Notre Dame and they are the fighting Irish, the shamrocks look awesome. Also thanks for the fast response.
Coach aka Greg
No problem. I was trying to put the ND in rhinestones accross it..... started laying it out and Andy said it was too gay so I never glued them on LOL. I thought it would have been funny though:D

FastTimmy
07-15-2004, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Bre
All I can find are the plastic ones around here I have been to every store and gas station and can't find any foam ones.... :p
That's because you are in the 909 :rolleyes:

Bre
07-15-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by FastTimmy
That's because you are in the 909 :rolleyes:
:yuk:
:D Love you:rolleyes: ;)

ACCEPTENCE
07-15-2004, 07:51 AM
I would send you some of these but I'm thinkin you want blanks to work with. All mine are printed.
If these will help ya out leme know and I'll send em to ya.
Cheers, Greg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1415Coolie_Cup1.jpg

Bre
07-15-2004, 07:55 AM
I order blanks... because it was cheaper and it really doesn't matter what's underneath..... I am just covering them up with stuff anyways. I don't know how long it is gonna take for my order to get here..... and I have orders already placed for some... how much would you want for each one?

RP1
07-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Have you tried Wal-Mart? I found plain colored ones at the Wal-Mart in Havasu, maybe the other ones carry them as well.

Bre
07-15-2004, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by RP1
Have you tried Wal-Mart? I found plain colored ones at the Wal-Mart in Havasu, maybe the other ones carry them as well.
I've tried Walmart, Target, Vons, Albertsons, gas stations, Big Lots, 99c store, Pep Boys...ect. :frown: Everyone has the plastic ones... not the foam ones:rolleyes:

Coach
07-15-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Bre
No problem. I was trying to put the ND in rhinestones accross it..... started laying it out and Andy said it was too gay so I never glued them on LOL. I thought it would have been funny though:D
That would have been sweeeet. It's ok I am going to use plenty of perminate marker on the bastard when he passes out. He will have a ND across his entire back.

Bre
07-15-2004, 08:17 AM
I thought it would have been cool too...but then after thinking about it..it was way too girlie:eek: :D ;) I want pics of all this when you guys get back:D

Coach
07-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Bre
I thought it would have been cool too...but then after thinking about it..it was way too girlie:eek: :D ;) I want pics of all this when you guys get back:D
Bachelor party rules NO PICTURES (only bad things can come from it)
But we are stopping by Moabi to meet HDD and some others from the boards for the first time, they might have a camera to take some pictures.

Bre
07-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Coach
Bachelor party rules NO PICTURES (only bad things can come from it)
But we are stopping by Moabi to meet HDD and some others from the boards for the first time, they might have a camera to take some pictures.
:frown: OK I understand. Hopefully someone will sneek a pic for me:D

RiverDave
07-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Bre, are you getting into making those furry ones? :) (I hope so) I just bought six Coozies in different prints for chix that are staying at the house from some girl at the sandbar in Parker.. Just buying 6 of them was enough to make my wallet considerably lighter!! LOL :D (freakin things are expensive)
RD

Bre
07-15-2004, 08:35 AM
Yep I am now making the fufu ones. I have already done the testing part... what works and what doesn't, what glue holds best...ect. I would glue it all up and try to pull it apart:D Found out that what I used is hard as hell to pull off...so I am hoping they will hold up well. I will be selling simple fufu ones for $5 a piece and special order ones will prob be closer to $10. Just waiting for my order of the actual foam coolie cups. Those things are hard to find around here...and they are damn expensive. All I have found are the plastic ones... but they have "waves" in them..and it looks like shit once you glue the stuff on because it is not even. Testing is done.... and orders are on hold til the foam cups come:frown: I am hoping to get the orders I have so far sent out by next Tuesday:)

ACCEPTENCE
07-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Bre
I order blanks... because it was cheaper and it really doesn't matter what's underneath..... I am just covering them up with stuff anyways. I don't know how long it is gonna take for my order to get here..... and I have orders already placed for some... how much would you want for each one?
I'll send ya these ones for nothin, if you can use them for your getting your deal started. We just give them away out on the river anyhow.
Shoot me an address n I'll send them today.

Bre
07-15-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by ACCEPTENCE
I'll send ya these ones for nothin, if you can use them for your getting your deal started. We just give them away out on the river anyhow.
Shoot me an address n I'll send them today.
Awesome. Thank you soooooooooooo much:)
I will be sending a PM your way right now.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
07-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Hey OGShocker,
I'm heading out to Havasu today....
Let me know if you want to stop by and look at the new "Pfaff Motor"....
Check your PM....
CJG

Todd969
07-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Bre, I have about 100 black Koozies. These are really nice ones. I'll paste a link to the site where you can see them. The ones I have are black with a small logo on them. You are welcome to 50 of them if they'll work for ya.
Look at this one "Koozie(R) Reflexions"
http://www.norwood.com/catalog/category.jsp?catalog_id=348&category_id=2045

Bre
07-15-2004, 02:19 PM
I just need to make sure the are the hard (foam ) ones. How much would you like for them? And thank you!!!!!:)

Todd969
07-15-2004, 02:24 PM
Check out this link.
http://www.norwood.com/product_n.jsp?id=11378
They are not plastic. I said you could have them. NO CHARGE.

Bre
07-15-2004, 02:30 PM
HUmmmm. I need the ones that are flat all around.... but those might work if I just do them the color the koozie is...... because some of it would have to show then. HUmmmm. What do you think LOL. I haven't seen any like that yet nor had the chance to test them.

Todd969
07-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Ok now are pushing the bounds. I have no idea what will or won't work. I'm just trying to unload a box of Koozies. I would bet these will work well, at least they keep beer cold longer and are more durable.

Budget Baller
07-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Hi Bre-
Try using a promotions company like www.kaymedia.com to buy the coolers. They are the ones who imprint them, so I am sure you will be able to buy them blank too. I will see what other companies we have used in the past and let you know.
Rich

Bre
07-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Todd969
Ok now are pushing the bounds. I have no idea what will or won't work. I'm just trying to unload a box of Koozies. I would bet these will work well, at least they keep beer cold longer and are more durable.
LOL... I can always try. Wouldn't hurt huh:D ;) Thank you sooo much:p

Bre
07-15-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
Hi Bre-
Try using a promotions company like www.kaymedia.com to buy the coolers. They are the ones who imprint them, so I am sure you will be able to buy them blank too. I will see what other companies we have used in the past and let you know.
Rich
I will check it out..thank you!!!!!!:)

HOOTER SLED-
07-15-2004, 04:39 PM
Bre,
If no one has posted this already, try Rite Aid. I just bought some there recently. I got a couple of torn ones that I can let go for real cheap. You know, a forum discount. :D

Bre
07-15-2004, 04:52 PM
LOL.. I tried the Rite Aid by our house... they thought they had some... but we/they could not find any:frown:

CEO
07-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I need the ones that are flat all around.... .
Bre nothing about you is flat!!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-15-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Bre
You coming home Sunday? How about dinner at my house:D
:eek: I'm jealous :(

copperrat20
07-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Shake are you coming out this weekend. We just got off the water. Great day - not too crowded and the water was fairly smooth all day.:cool:

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by CEO
Bre nothing about you is flat!!!
:eek:

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
:eek: I'm jealous :(
I'll cook you dinner too...you wanna come by?:p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by copperrat20
Shake are you coming out this weekend. We just got off the water. Great day - not too crowded and the water was fairly smooth all day.:cool:
I have a chaperon a party my daughter is having saturday night. I have to make sure these youngsters dont get out of line and make sure that keep there pants up, i hatewhen these youngsters were saggy pants:mad: I WONT HAVE THAT AT MY PANDERROSA

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-15-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I'll cook you dinner too...you wanna come by?:p
MMMMMM i can smell it now ;)

MAINEVENT
07-15-2004, 05:13 PM
Bre i totally forgot we have a shit load of those at work they have a small cal water logo on them but they are foam i am sure the company would love to donate them :D i will see tommorow how many we have and how many i cant snake oh i mean get, my boss orders them for sponsored events :rolleyes: ( he gets them for us) i will let you know tomorrow :D i dont know how i will get them to you :confused:

copperrat20
07-15-2004, 05:13 PM
I have a chaperon a party my daughter is having saturday night. I have to make sure these youngsters dont get out of line and make sure that keep there pants up, i hatewhen these youngsters were saggy pants:mad: I WONT HAVE THAT AT MY PANDERROSA
Damn dude that sucks. But you gotta take care of your own. Too bad you couldn't make it out here. It was like 113 on my gps today.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Damn dude that sucks. But you gotta take care of your own. Too bad you couldn't make it out here. It was like 113 on my gps today.
I will be there next week, my brother is there now :frown:

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:18 PM
MMMMMM i can smell it now ;)
Hope your talking about the dinner:eek: :D ;)
Really though you are welcome at our house anytime.:p

copperrat20
07-15-2004, 05:18 PM
I'm not coming back out here for two weeks. But we'll meet up sometime. You missed this drunken f uck smash his boat into the dock bad at windsor. Funny as hell. Just glad my boat was already on the trailer.

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by MAINEVENT
Bre i totally forgot we have a shit load of those at work they have a small cal water logo on them but they are foam i am sure the company would love to donate them :D i will see tommorow how many we have and how many i cant snake oh i mean get, my boss orders them for sponsored events :rolleyes: ( he gets them for us) i will let you know tomorrow :D i dont know how i will get them to you :confused:
Um.... I can just get them when we hang out on a weekend. Hopefully from what I have ordered and what I have donated to me will last until then:D

Bre
07-15-2004, 05:20 PM
I'm not coming back out here for two weeks. But we'll meet up sometime. You missed this drunken f uck smash his boat into the dock bad at windsor. Funny as hell. Just glad my boat was already on the trailer.
We had fun watching the idiots last weekend while we were waiting for someone:D We just wish we would have brought chairs and drinks:eek:

eljefe
07-15-2004, 11:23 PM
Bre:
The wife orders blanks from throwthings.com at 60 cents each in quantities of 250. She sells 15-30 each weekend we're there - enough to cover gas. She gets all sorts of cool fabrics and boas to cover them - look for us in the channel/sandbar/moabi this weekend and check them out - she wont mind the competition.

Bre
07-15-2004, 11:25 PM
Sorry I didn't know anyone form the boards made them too. I will stop after I get rid of this batch I have coming.
We will not be out there this weekend.
I prob. bought one from her a lil while ago too:p

eljefe
07-15-2004, 11:47 PM
No apologies needed - we jacked the idea from someplace last year and others (BoatFloating included) have jacked it from us already. It's just something fun to do - they seem to make people happy.

eljefe
07-15-2004, 11:49 PM
BTW - please don't stop on our account - there are probably 5 or six different people making/selling them at LHC right now.

Bre
07-15-2004, 11:53 PM
OK.... I thought you guys were the only ones... I don't wanna make anyone mad... I am just bored at home trying to make shit:D

eljefe
07-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Yeah - us too. Now I got feathers all over my garage.

Bre
07-15-2004, 11:59 PM
I have been doing it inside the house:eek:
Guess I better move outside:D

Mrs.River Roe
07-16-2004, 06:58 AM
Hi Bre, I was just a walgreens in chino(on central) last night and in the isle where all the water toys/summer stuff,they had about 30 or so on the top shelf. I Think they may be the ones you are looking for----Good Luck :)

Bre
07-16-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Mrs.River Roe
Hi Bre, I was just a walgreens in chino(on central) last night and in the isle where all the water toys/summer stuff,they had about 30 or so on the top shelf. I Think they may be the ones you are looking for----Good Luck :)
Thank you!!!! what is the cross street??? Is it down by Philidelphia?

Mrs.River Roe
07-16-2004, 07:08 AM
it's on the corner of walnut and central....there is a wells fargo and a starbucks on the corner.........:)

Debbolas
07-16-2004, 07:09 AM
it's on the corner of walnut and central....there is a wells fargo and a starbucks on the corner.........:)
Howdy Mrs. River Roe, where have ya been hiding?
:D

Mrs.River Roe
07-16-2004, 07:13 AM
welll ...a little bit of lurking (from work) ,my computer at home was feeling well for a while--> but it's all better now.

Bre
07-16-2004, 07:27 AM
Ok... I know where that is. Thank you!!!!:)