I forgot how to upload a picture.
Where to go, or what to do.
Can someone help?
Thank you,
Traci<<<Not a Newbie..just a Dork!:confused:

waterwitch
07-15-2004, 11:47 AM
Please....Hud, Smalls, Her454.....help.
I just can't remember where you go to upload.
Thanks
Traci

Hud
07-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Go to the Image section, C'mon!

Her454
07-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Go to the site www.***boat.com and click on the image center. When you get there log in and hit the upload photos button. Follow that through till you see your picture after it is uploaded. Right click on the photo and select properties. You will see the web address of the uploaded photo in the window that comes up. Select the address and right click and click on copy. Now go to the page where you reply on the forums. Up in the vB Code section you will see the letters IMG on a button. Select it, a window will appear. Right click in the text box on this window. Click on paste, hit enter.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
07-15-2004, 01:57 PM
Go to the site www.***boat.com and click on the image center. When you get there log in and hit the upload photos button. Follow that through till you see your picture after it is uploaded. Right click on the photo and select properties. You will see the web address of the uploaded photo in the window that comes up. Select the address and right click and click on copy. Now go to the page where you reply on the forums. Up in the vB Code section you will see the letters IMG on a button. Select it, a window will appear. Right click in the text box on this window. Click on paste, hit enter. You should then have it.

waterwitch
07-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Thank you Thank You Thank you
Hud, your percise description is what help me
the most.:D
Thank you Traci, and Roulette.
I think I got it now.
Traci

INEEDAV
07-15-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by RUSHIN ROULETTE
Go to the site www.***boat.com and click on the image center. When you get there log in and hit the upload photos button. Follow that through till you see your picture after it is uploaded. Right click on the photo and select properties. You will see the web address of the uploaded photo in the window that comes up. Select the address and right click and click on copy. Now go to the page where you reply on the forums. Up in the vB Code section you will see the letters IMG on a button. Select it, a window will appear. Right click in the text box on this window. Click on paste, hit enter. You should then have it.
Hey that looks like my writing style:D.