PDA

View Full Version : Know good installers in Parker?

JB in so cal
07-15-2004, 11:46 AM
My new Magic is done in two weeks and I was looking for an installer in Parker.
Any tips?
Thanks in advance.

riverbound
07-15-2004, 11:51 AM
Take the time and tow it home. Have it done by someone reputible. There are some shops that offer pickup and delivery, You wont even have to be the one to tow it.:) You will have much better choices of good installers in so-cal. Theres even a few who frequent these boards;)

JB in so cal
07-15-2004, 12:02 PM
After dealing with alot of people in Havi and Parker etc... Two words come to mind "desert people."
RD... LOL

riverbound
07-15-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by JB in so cal
After dealing with alot of people in Havi and Parker etc... Two words come to mind "desert people."
RD... LOL
EXACTLY

mbrown2
07-15-2004, 12:43 PM
Good installers in Parker, please...that's got to be joke:D
There are a couple in Havi...
RB, I like the Towing option even if I have to pay for the initial pickup and delivery, however, if something goes wrong, and it normally does, are you going to come and tow it back on your dime?
I am in the same dilemma, and have had boats done here by reputable companies, but when little things need to be done and they do come up, I don't feel like towing.....so having it done in Havi looks more and more appealing...

riverbound
07-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
RB, I like the Towing option even if I have to pay for the initial pickup and delivery, however, if something goes wrong, and it normally does, are you going to come and tow it back on your dime?
I am in the same dilemma, and have had boats done here by reputable companies, but when little things need to be done and they do come up, I don't feel like towing.....so having it done in Havi looks more and more appealing...
I have not come accross this situation yet where I needed to tow a boat back on my dime. Usually the problems are small and I can fix it while I am out there (blown speakers, bad radios etc..)

mbrown2
07-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by riverbound
I have not come accross this situation yet where I needed to tow a boat back on my dime. Usually the problems are small and I can fix it while I am out there (blown speakers, bad radios etc..)
You sound like a stand up guy and your generosity shows, if I had issues though, I might get a little jumpy if I had to wait to fix it until your next trip....just a trade off I need to consider from doing it here or there..

Mr. Naudio
07-16-2004, 01:31 PM
My new Magic is done in two weeks and I was looking for an installer in Parker.
Any tips?
Thanks in advance.
I might suggest CarToyz of Havasu but being that i am
"desert people" it might hurt the rep lmfao.
We are "desert people" with a lake that sees a couple boats every now and then.
Also being that we are here with your boat we would,because we could, fix any problems during the week when you are not using it instead of Saturday or Sunday when you would want to be boating.
As close as we are to Magic we see ALOT of those boats.
Ps.
Riverbound is very good at what he does would let him do mine if I was in his area and did'nt know how to myself.
RB let me know if i can ever help you or one of your customers out
here in the desert.

riverbound
07-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Naudio
RB let me know if i can ever help you or one of your customers out
here in the desert.
I knew you would chime in soon enough:D
I will definitely keep you in mind when/if I have a customer issue.

riverbound
07-17-2004, 05:09 PM
Naudio,
You should chime in here more often. There sre a lot of people that could use your help being that you are located in havi.

RiverDave
07-19-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Wired For Sound is at the Northern Sandbar across from SunDance just about every weekend.. They've fixed alot of little incidentals for me over the years on the spot at the sandbar.
RD

RiverDave
07-19-2004, 10:57 PM
RD... LOL
;) :D
RD