Reaper1
07-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Oh Thanka yu vary much!

Jrocket
07-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Talk to Jason

Q-ROTOR WARLOCK
07-15-2004, 07:21 PM
They are great to work with, Jrocket told me to give them a call a couple of weeks ago and he was right they know their stuff. They built me a complete race drive and shipped it in 4 days.
Thanks Jrocket

Jrocket
07-15-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Q-ROTOR WARLOCK
They are great to work with, Jrocket told me to give them a call a couple of weeks ago and he was right they know their stuff. They built me a complete race drive and shipped it in 4 days.
Thanks Jrocket
You bet.:D

TOBTEK
07-31-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Q-ROTOR WARLOCK
Thanks Jrocket
VERY CURIOUS.....what did it cost?

Tom Slick
07-31-2004, 12:33 PM
Reaper1, what do you need the number for?

Reaper1
08-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom Slick
Reaper1, what do you need the number for?
Drew Down. :(

Q-ROTOR WARLOCK
08-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
VERY CURIOUS.....what did it cost?
Sorry TOBTEK, just now noticed your question, damn I am getting old. :D I got the full race drive from them with every option they have and it was in the mid 9K range. I did not get a shorty drive because I have a very high X deminsion already. Give them a call they will hook you up.

Tom Slick
08-02-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Reaper1
Drew Down. :(
What's the deal? Is his drive down here?

DrewDown
08-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Took it to extreme custom marine. Bearing on the upper vertical shaft went out. All the little rods in the bearing were cruising around tearing up all the gears. So I'm getting all new Bearings , gears, new upper vertical shaft and new seals. For the price of a 19' jet boat.

Tom Slick
08-02-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by DrewDown
Took it to extreme custom marine. Bearing on the upper vertical shaft went out. All the little rods in the bearing were cruising around tearing up all the gears. So I'm getting all new Bearings , gears, new upper vertical shaft and new seals. For the price of a 19' jet boat.
I say f!@# the drive and buy the 19' jet.:D

DrewDown
08-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Tom Slick
I say f!@# the drive and buy the 19' jet.:D
I have been thinking about that ohh so much lately.
2 seater sanger hydro, start boating at blyth with my buddy Jeff Severson for the calmer water.
But then again, that sanger hydro would never get me going like coming across havy around 4 or 5 headed to the channel in the 3 to 4 foot chop about 90mph.

Sandbar Mike
08-03-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by DrewDown
I have been thinking about that ohh so much lately.
2 seater sanger hydro, start boating at blyth with my buddy Jeff Severson for the calmer water.
But then again, that sanger hydro would never get me going like coming across havy around 4 or 5 headed to the channel in the 3 to 4 foot chop about 90mph.
I contemplate doing the same thing!! It's just so hard to go small and get the shit beat out of you.
Drew why not pick up another Bravo, or even an XR? Would it be cheaper than what your paying for repair?

Reaper1
08-03-2004, 06:31 AM
Cooley - I had some cup cakes that your woman made for the shower over the weekend. Alls I gots to say is that shit was mighty tasty. Call me when you need the number to Jenny Craig.:D

DrewDown
08-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
I contemplate doing the same thing!! It's just so hard to go small and get the shit beat out of you.
Drew why not pick up another Bravo, or even an XR? Would it be cheaper than what your paying for repair?
I have an xr now.The repairs were about half the price of a new one without the gimball.
I think we would get a little bored with Severson in blyth.

Goodtime$
08-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Blythe is only fun if you have a place on the water, so when that flatbottom takes a breakdown, you can swim that hoopty back to the house and cruise a cold one.

Tom Slick
08-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Reaper1
Cooley - I had some cup cakes that your woman made for the shower over the weekend. Alls I gots to say is that shit was mighty tasty. Call me when you need the number to Jenny Craig.:D
I NEED THE NUMBER :jawdrop: