PDA

View Full Version : Teenagers today

topless
07-15-2004, 03:14 PM
Why is it that they are maturing physically twice as fast as when we were kids? I'm thinking all the hormones in the food these days. WTF???????? Scares me because my daughter is 14 and she looks like she is in her early 20's.

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 03:17 PM
I know what you mean. It seems like girls are "maturing" earlier and earlier.
I don't know about hormones in the food. Scream's company sells only Free Range, Hormone, Antibiotic Free Chicken (so that is what my daughter has eaten all her life) and she started her period at 9!!!:eek:

topless
07-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Scary huh? The bright side is child molesters will think they are too old.

Kim Hanson
07-15-2004, 03:21 PM
I'm living through that shit right now, oldest has huge ........( . )( . ),s...How do you deal with it? I threaten them , stay away or be ****ed up....I don't know how to deal with this :confused:

topless
07-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
I'm living through that shit right now, oldest has huge ........( . )( . ),s...How do you deal with it? I threaten them , stay away or be ****ed up....I don't know how to deal with this :confused:
Mine has 34c and is still growing. Come down and scare the boys for me would ya?

dicudmore
07-15-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
and she started her period at 9!!!:eek:
Dan <--- does not think Deb's daughter wants us to know that ;)

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 03:25 PM
But..............you don't know which daughter............lol;)
Actually, I'm pretty lucky, my girls are modest. Not the 'flaunting' type.

boatnam2
07-15-2004, 03:25 PM
dont even get me started!:mad:

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 03:27 PM
The hardest part is the MOODYNESS.
They change like the wind.
:rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
07-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Scream's company sells only Free Range, Hormone, Antibiotic Free Chicken ...
That's the reason right there. All those chemicals stunt your growth. :D

Boat Loan Guy
No girls here just boys. Been a single dad rasing them for 7 years now. I am so glad I have boys so much easier to take care of and for them to take of me...;) Just gave my oldest the talk about sex he just sat there and laughed at me, He said dad we know all of this becuase the teach us at school...Nice glad to see the schools are taking care of everything.

topless
The moodiness is the worst! I don't think I ever got PMS like they do now days.

mirvin
07-15-2004, 03:30 PM
Anybody watch Nip/TUck this week. They dealt with that exact situation. Hormones in the food, girls maturing at age 9..........crazy.
mirvin;)

dicudmore
07-15-2004, 03:35 PM
But..............you don't know which daughter............lol;)
Actually, I'm pretty lucky, my girls are modest. Not the 'flaunting' type.
That's good....not the flaunting type.
I liked your daughters during that 5 minute meeting we had ;)
Its a sure sign of a good kid when she'll use herself as a fender :D

slowinhavasu
07-15-2004, 03:44 PM
Father needs help!!!!LOTS of it......two daghters 13 and 17, Aug. will be 14 and 18....14 is gonna drive me to drink, MORE....
Moody, hell, could be a whole different kid coming in the door.....
Realy, there not that bad, it's the BOYS that are the problem....go away....lolo:rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
07-15-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by slowinhavasu
Father needs help!!!!LOTS of it......two daghters 13 and 17, Aug. will be 14 and 18....14 is gonna drive me to drink, MORE....
Moody, hell, could be a whole different kid coming in the door.....
Realy, there not that bad, it's the BOYS that are the problem....go away....lolo:rolleyes:
Do you have pics of your soon to be 18 year old?? :D
J/K Dad, put the shotgun down. :eek:

Kim Hanson
07-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by topless
Mine has 34c and is still growing. Come down and scare the boys for me would ya?
My daughter is at 36 DD, scary thought......( . )( . )....I know what the boys like also...:mad:

HOOTER SLED-
07-15-2004, 04:35 PM
Glad I have two boys. Lucky for them. :D :D

RiverToysJas
07-15-2004, 04:41 PM
I know what you mean about the kids today growing fast, here's my daughter on her way to look for a job...
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun2/bri_cute1.jpg
RTJas :D

slowinhavasu
07-15-2004, 04:43 PM
PICS, oh sure let me find them , I think there in the gun safe...lolo

ahhell
07-15-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Ckenn
No girls here just boys. Been a single dad rasing them for 7 years now. I am so glad I have boys so much easier to take care of and for them to take of me...;) Just gave my oldest the talk about sex he just sat there and laughed at me, He said dad we know all of this becuase the teach us at school...Nice glad to see the schools are taking care of everything.
Amen....boys are the only way to have kids. I have two boys(teenagers) hence only two dicks to worry about, if they were girls id have 20,000 dicks to worry about...:mad:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2004, 04:46 PM
LOL!! I have a boy and a girl.. :eek:

RiverToysJas
07-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
LOL!! I have a boy and a girl.. :eek:
Us too, we decided to get one of each so we could see which we liked better. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Us too, we decided to get one of each so we could see which we liked better. ;)
LMAO!! we won't know till there 15 and they know everything.. LOL!!
"Hire a teenager while they know everything." LOL!!:D

slowinhavasu
07-15-2004, 04:51 PM
Mrs.Flyin Vee, so that's 20,001 dicks to worry about....:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by slowinhavasu
Mrs.Flyin Vee, so that's 20,001 dicks to worry about....:D
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D not me the mr can take over then.. shot gun loaded.. :D

welk2party
07-15-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
LMAO!! we won't know till there 15 and they know everything.. LOL!!
"Hire a teenager while they know everything." LOL!!:D
At least the boy is around to watch out for the sister. I know I stepped in for my sister a few times.

jas0502
07-15-2004, 04:55 PM
My son is 14 and daughter is almost 12. My son looks like he is 16 and is very handsome. I have girls calling my house 24/7!!!!
Untill recently, my daughter was still into dolls, but her intrests are shifting!!!She is totally infatuated with bam!?! I had to lock MTV and VH1 out!!!
Help!!:eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by welk2party
At least the boy is around to watch out for the sister. I know I stepped in for my sister a few times.
thats what I'm hoping for.. he is a big boy too.. he's only ten :eek: :D

slowinhavasu
07-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Funny, I had two older sisters, they used to beat my ass growing up...then somewhere when I crossed that 15 year old 200 lb mark, I became the DEFENDER of these poor meek girls...PLEASE..
I still run from them today...aint gettin my assed kicked by no girls....RUUUUUN.....:D

MagicMtnDan
07-15-2004, 05:01 PM
You may scare the boys away but what're you gonna do about all the dirty old men :D

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by dicudmore
Its a sure sign of a good kid when she'll use herself as a fender :D
LOL :D We have trained her well;)

topless
07-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
You may scare the boys away but what're you gonna do about all the dirty old men :D
Oh thanks, Now you gave me something ELSE to worry about. :mad:

Her454
07-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Why is it that they are maturing physically twice as fast as when we were kids? I'm thinking all the hormones in the food these days. WTF???????? Scares me because my daughter is 14 and she looks like she is in her early 20's.
I dont know how many times I have thought that very same thing while looking at my "baby". Mine is 17 going on 21 and looks like it. Scares the hell out of me too. BTW Alison, your daughter is gorgeous.

topless
07-16-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Her454
I dont know how many times I have thought that very same thing while looking at my "baby". Mine is 17 going on 21 and looks like it. Scares the hell out of me too. BTW Alison, your daughter is gorgeous.
Thanks Traci, yours is too.

Wally_Gator
07-16-2004, 09:20 AM
The hardest part is the MOODYNESS.
They change like the wind.
:rolleyes:
Ok, now I am scared....
I was ready to deal with all of the other stuff, Scaring the guys off with the shotgun and all. The growing up...
But the moodyness? My daughter is 1 and , uh
Just,
HELL NO!

slowinhavasuskid
07-16-2004, 10:11 AM
well if theseare all of the things I have to look forward to when I have kids....THEN I AM NOT HAVING ANY!!!!:D

Wally_Gator
07-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Starting IMMEDIATELY
I am working on my reputation in the neighborhood as the unstable crazy insane father. That way when my daughter is old enough, no one would dare mess with her.
Think it will work?

fourspeednup
07-16-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Wally_Gator
Starting IMMEDIATELY
I am working on my reputation in the neighborhood as the unstable crazy insane father. That way when my daughter is old enough, no one would dare mess with her.
Think it will work? Maybe, but it sure sounds like fun:D

Wally_Gator
07-16-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Maybe, but it sure sounds like fun:D
I can see it now...
C'mon over here son.... (pulls him right next to me)
Let's go see my collection of (knives or guns?)
Now, you see, my daughter is like.....

coolchange
07-16-2004, 01:03 PM
The age periods of my daughters;
Ten
Eleventeen
Twelve
Thirteen
Foneteen
Fukuteen
Sixteen
Seldomseeumteen
Eightteen
Noitallteen
The boys are much easier, The last one standing is right.;)

Sleek-Jet
07-16-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Wally_Gator
I can see it now...
C'mon over here son.... (pulls him right next to me)
Let's go see my collection of (knives or guns?)
Now, you see, my daughter is like.....
Take a nice side by side. While looking the potential missing person (your daughters date) right in the eyes, open the gun, look down both tubes, close the gun, place it by the door and say, in a very cool tone of voice.... "My daughter will be home by 9:00pm" :D

Wally_Gator
07-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
Take a nice side by side. While looking the potential missing person (your daughters date) right in the eyes, open the gun, look down both tubes, close the gun, place it by the door and say, in a very cool tone of voice.... "My daughter will be home by 9:00pm" :D
But the sound of the slide on a pump will strike terror in just about anyone... Pump or side by sise?

bchbum
07-16-2004, 01:22 PM
I have twin 8 year old girls , God I'm in for trouble . The're the only girls on the block .The boys always come over to play ,it's
great when they send the boys home with make-up on.The dads
must be so proud.

SoCalOffshore
07-16-2004, 01:33 PM
The real problem is their minds are not maturing. I can't tell you how many of my client's adult children (in their 20's and 30's) have still not grown up. Always looking for mom and dad to bail them out. My 19 year old step daughter is "floating" around in a dream world with no plan, goals or direction. :confused:

HCS
07-16-2004, 01:35 PM
I think it's breast implants.

Holy Tera
07-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Forensic
Don't tell me that Deb... My oldest daughter is 9 and I am a single Dad.
God bless grandmom for breaking the ice on that front but I know I am gonna be there when it happens for the first time.... Argh... Scares the crap out of me... And the next talk is right around the corner.:eek:
Forensic
I was 11 when "girl stuff" started happening for me. My Daddy was the best! I was so embarrassed to ask him to take me to the store, and he wanted to know why. I stammered around, until he snapped....."ohhhhhhh that! Sure let's go". When we got there he asked, "Do you want Daddy to go in for you? Baby I have 4 older girls and a wife, just tell me....you want the blue or the purple box?". I was so proud of him, and it's a memory I will never forget. Momma told me nothing, I learned in school "after the fact" what it was all about. God bless the Daddy's who talk to their girls even though it's hard. Grandma's are fine, but they need their parents advise more. :D

Holy Tera
07-16-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by coolchange
The age periods of my daughters;
Ten
Eleventeen
Twelve
Thirteen
Foneteen
Fukuteen
Sixteen
Seldomseeumteen
Eightteen
Noitallteen
The boys are much easier, The last one standing is right.;)
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! So true and LMAO here! :D