PDA

View Full Version : did anyone see oprah today.

boatnam2
07-15-2004, 03:33 PM
normally not my show but drying out from our vacation flipping channels.she was doing a story on child rape in south africa.there is a huge aids problem there and men are under the belief that if they rape an little girl it will cure the aids.i think boys also im talking 4 and 5 month olds.ussally kills the child so there not even really getting in trouble for there crime this is a huge problem there i think they said as many a 20 a day.unbelievable is all i can say.god bless america

dicudmore
07-15-2004, 03:36 PM
not cool

FMluvswater
07-15-2004, 03:39 PM
That's disgusting. Is there anything anyone can do? Some place to appeal to? Some one to rant at? :mad: :yuk: :mad: :confused: :frown:

topless
07-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
That's disgusting. Is there anything anyone can do? Some place to appeal to? Some one to rant at? :mad: :yuk: :mad: :confused: :frown:
I thought thats what HB forums were for.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2004, 03:42 PM
what the f u c k .. are they fricken crazy.. that is just plain stupid.. the sick fockers:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
anyone who thinks that way is a sick bastard.:yuk:

FMluvswater
07-15-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by topless
I thought thats what HB forums were for.
Yeah but it's an excercise in futility it makes us feel somewhat better but I'm talking about can I personally do anything to help stop this? :confused: :(

Mrs. Restless22
07-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
what the f u c k .. are they fricken crazy.. that is just plain stupid.. the sick fockers:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
anyone who thinks that way is a sick bastard.:yuk:
ditto! That is just absolutly disgusting :mad: :mad:

RiverDave
07-15-2004, 03:53 PM
Holy shiznit.. ????
Although I do have to question the journalistic accuracy of ole OPRAH..
RD

HCS
07-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Some of those countries are living so far back in time it's hard to
believe. incomprehensible.

boatnam2
07-15-2004, 03:59 PM
i figure if anyone could help it would be oprah.the big problem is all the older country men will not come out and say its not true.they had this little girl that was raped by 2 guys both just out of prison they actually ripped the girl in half.they couldnt even tell what organ was what but she lived.oprah also have some other stuff going on over there where children are taken from there familys taught to kill other children from other war lords and then made to sleep with the upper generals.had this girl that was buried alive but lived to tell about it.no food no water but plenty of bullets. she was all bones and her feet were rotting off as she walked so there threw her in a hole with all dead people.

boatnam2
07-15-2004, 04:05 PM
yea oprah has her agenda, but i have but this sick bastard at work that brings in these death flicks and africa is no joke.they will cut your head off in a minute.did anyone see black hawk down.oprah is so pro black and its funny because her money comes from upper white it would be hard to believe see would show something so awful in a black world if see didnt actually care about it..

manuel
07-15-2004, 05:01 PM
In Sudan slavery is alive and doing just fine but you don't hear everyone condeming it, those two journalists bought a 14 year old for $35. just to prove it but there still was no big reaction. NPR had the story about a president of a country in Africa (can't remember which) who refused to let the World Health Org. distribute condoms and pamphlets about the dangers and facts about AIDS because he said they had no proof that HIV had anything to do with AIDS, he said those people were only wanting to stop the population growth of his country, and promiscuity was good for a growing country.