PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this site?

Nitro Neil
07-15-2004, 07:29 PM
What is wrong with this site?The same old pics are on the cove. No photo report. You can post filthy language but you can't post filthy pictures ( supposedly ) So leave the language out to you don't need either one. And the same old people post the same old stuff just to be recognized has the person with the most posts! What a joke! It used to be good a place to come and get good info, pictures, events, etc. The only good part of the forms is the V Drive, Jets , etc. How about up dating some this stuff HOT BOAT. You guys are like the IHBA site and they don't do anything either.This has been going on for more than a year.:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Neil
What is wrong with this site?The same old pics are on the cove. No photo report. You can post filthy language but you can't post filthy pictures ( supposedly ) So leave the language out to you don't need either one. And the same old people post the same old stuff just to be recognized has the person with the most posts! What a joke! It used to be good a place to come and get good info, pictures, events, etc. The only good part of the forms is the V Drive, Jets , etc. How about up dating some this stuff HOT BOAT. You guys are like the IHBA site and they don't do anything either.This has been going on for more than a year.:yuk:
:eek: so why are you here in the sandbar.. Just a question./;)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-15-2004, 07:32 PM
Stay out of the sandbar then:yuk:

XtrmWakeborder
07-15-2004, 07:34 PM
you tell em! lol!:rolleyes:

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
:eek: so why are you here in the sandbar.. Just a question./;)
What she said................;)

Cheap Thrills
07-15-2004, 07:46 PM
Don't go away mad ,, just GO AWAY !
If you're looking for information go to one of the specific forums pertaining to your inquirey.
If you're not happy with a certian aspect of the service offered from Hot Boat you need to address the one or more moderators.
Dont come in the sandbar and cry about it ,
we dont give a shit ! :yuk:
C.T. :wink:

Rexone
07-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Earth to Neil...
You are posting in the Sandbar... open topic social lounge.
You want meaningful information? Go to meaningfulinformation.com
(joking Neil, don't get your panties all bunched up)

Jrocket
07-15-2004, 09:42 PM
The only good part of the forms is the V Drive, Jets
V-drives yes,but the jets section? You cant be serious can ya? Their a step away from being bench racers...LOL:D

PlyaPlya22
07-15-2004, 09:45 PM
If you don't want to be a part of the HB family...KICK ROCKS! There all all types of people here. If you sit back and chill for a while, you might like what you hear and see. Give it a chance 27 post!:cool:

superdave013
07-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Neil,
Be an example and make a meaning full post.

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
V-drives yes,but the jets section? You cant be serious can ya? Their a step away from being bench racers...LOL:D
I like the Bench Racers..........stuck in the basement...........Hey Ducky!:D

LASERRAY
07-15-2004, 10:16 PM
What is wrong with this site?The same old pics are on the cove. No photo report. You can post filthy language but you can't post filthy pictures ( supposedly ) So leave the language out to you don't need either one. And the same old people post the same old stuff just to be recognized has the person with the most posts! What a joke! It used to be good a place to come and get good info, pictures, events, etc. The only good part of the forms is the V Drive, Jets , etc. How about up dating some this stuff HOT BOAT. You guys are like the IHBA site and they don't do anything either.This has been going on for more than a year.:yuk: Hey, Newbie Troll, Quit you're bitchen! For someone with only 27 posts, you sure do complain alot. Now go away.:cool:

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Hey! Laser, where ya been?;)

LASERRAY
07-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Hey! Laser, where ya been?;) Just been chillin'. Trying to curb my sandbar and carb addiction!:D

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah, we are all on the low carb diet over here.....(It makes you kinda lethargic at first) ;)

HCS
07-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Not another one!:p

LASERRAY
07-15-2004, 10:22 PM
I started Atkins on Monday and have droped a quick 8 pounds. No beer, no carbs, lots of fat and protein!:D I did slip in a couple Jack and waters though.;) Other then that I haven't cheated.:cool:

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Matt went down two pant sizes on that diet.
Good Luck!
:D
But we cheat on weekends;)
(on the diet!)

LASERRAY
07-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Good Luck!
:D How much weight, how long was he on it etc...:confused:

MagicMtnDan
07-15-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm still doing Atkins - down 35 el-bees since mid-February (7 el-bees a month ain't bad!). Playing lotsa tennis now so that helps too...

LASERRAY
07-15-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
I'm still doing Atkins - down 35 el-bees since mid-February (7 el-bees a month ain't bad!). Playing lotsa tennis now so that helps too... Nice! Good job Dan!;)

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:28 PM
We are weird, we don't weight ourselves.....;) He started in February and lost weight quickly. He eats low carb all day and then I serve low carb dinners at night.
When Scream gets back, PM him and he will tell you, if he knows....But I know about the two pant sizes, because I had to go buy him new pants and shorts!
(and he cheated on weekends);)

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Another hijacked thread... who'd a thought. :D
My bad, sorry do you want me to delete?:confused:

Rexone
07-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Another hijacked thread... who'd a thought. :D

HCS
07-15-2004, 10:50 PM
No! it keeps are weight down.

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
No! it keeps are weight down. :confused:

Debbolas
07-15-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
No I'll bet Neils gonna be pissed though... lol. :D
MAN! my ignore list is getting long.................;)

Rexone
07-15-2004, 10:52 PM
No I'll bet Neils gonna be pissed though... lol. :D
(oh wait, he was already pissed.... nevermind)

Nitro Neil
07-16-2004, 05:26 AM
No Mike Iam really not pissed. I like all the forums.Some more than others.I don't like the vulgaity nor my daughter and I stand by that. I don't see the need.My daughter loves this stuff and we do it togethor. Cars(nostalgia top fuel) boats,racing, etc. but I have be careful when we are looking here. I miss the CFW area for the events. I never got to experience it fully goes my boat was not finished. We moved back to Tx for family reasons when my Dad died. But I digress. I am disapointed in HOT BOAT since I discovered it. Nothing fresh in the Cove or Photo report like I said. Sorry to ruffle any feathers.I hope Hot boat do something in the future.:p No offence to any one personally thats just the way I feel. :cool:

superdave013
07-16-2004, 05:55 AM
Neil,
Sounds like you might be a v drive guy. If so check out http://www.v-driveboat.com
If you are into jets there is a site called realjetboats.com
Both of those are pretty clean and active.
Also www.riverratlife.com has a few racing sections and other neat forums as well. I'm the mod in the Custom Creation's forum over there. It's the section for the do it your self types. There is a forum for the engine builder types too.
We would love to see some of your projects. Some of the forums are kinda slow but it takes new guys like you to bring the new content. (everyone's sick of my stuff already haha) Nostalgia top fuel car? C'Mon, I'd love to see and hear the details of running that!
The Dock & other main forums might not be to kid friendly though.
Take a look at the River Rat Life site and tell us what you think. Would love to see you get involved.
As far as Hot Boat doing anything with the cove and those areas. I don't think they will ever keep that up dated like they should. Maybe a man power thing, I don't know. We are lucky they have this area for us I guess. This sandbar forum did help some already. That newer section in the back of Hot Boat is a result of input (ok, a little complaining) from here.

rrrr
07-16-2004, 05:57 AM
Good Luck!
:D
But we cheat on weekends;)
(on the diet!)
It made his legs shorter? :eek: :eek:
:D :D

superdave013
07-16-2004, 06:01 AM
You know, by looking at Neil's avatar I don't think he's a v drive guy. :eek:

Debbolas
07-16-2004, 06:20 AM
He likes jet boats?;)

haulina29
07-16-2004, 06:27 AM
Rexone straighten this place up . ;)

Rexone
07-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by haulina29
Rexone straighten this place up . ;)
Hey I heard you're moving to Yreka soon. Or was it Klamath Falls, I can't remember. :rolleyes: You shoulda kept the place in Manhatten Beach, big bucks now I hear. :)

Nitro Neil
07-16-2004, 07:08 AM
I love both V-drives and jets. Both are great. Anything fast for me. I really love anything on fuel. Alky or nitro.:cool: We just had the Cowtown Lake(flop)Fest. It sucked.Only 2 Top Fuel boats.Only one managed a 200 mph run, a handful of Top Alky boats they could't get it togethor either. The pro Elim and PM were cool but the rest was so slow.Oh well. planning on going to Marble Falls in Aug For the Texas shoot out:wink: