PDA

View Full Version : Belated thanks to Havasu Luvr

KACHINA KEN
07-15-2004, 10:27 PM
So the beauty of this site is when the shit hits the fan you're there to help. i had a very minor problem with a 3 buck gasket on my new 496 HO (the 3rd one in my 04' boat!) and my buddy Yoda aka Robert Hoffman ( pimpit. com 28' heat) towed my busted ass the last 1.5 mile to the sandbar so we could take a crack at fixin it. Luvr rolls up with his boatload of girlys and took the time to repeatedly offer help though I had it reasonably under control (I knew I was screwed for the rest of the weekend) . But still it is the thought that counts.
So in closing big thanks to Havasu Luvr and Marcus and Yoda and a new guy in a 27' water rod that I didnt get a name to for being totally cool and helping out. I got it all fixed and I'm ready for this weekend!
See you out there,
Kenny

PlyaPlya22
07-15-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
So the beauty of this site is when the shit hits the fan you're there to help. i had a very minor problem with a 3 buck gasket on my new 496 HO (the 3rd one in my 04' boat!) and my buddy Yoda aka Robert Hoffman ( pimp it. com 28' heat towed my busted ass the last 1.5 mile to the sandbar so we could take a crack at fixin it. Luvr rolls up with his boatload of girlys and took the time to repeatedly offer help though I had it reasonably under control (I knew I was screwed for the rest of the weekend) . But still it is the thought that counts.
So in closing big thanks to Havasu Luvr and Marcus and Yoda and a new guy in a 27' water rod that I didnt get a name to for being totally cool and helping out. I got it all fixed and I'm ready for this weekend!
See you out there,
Kenny
HavasuLuvr is a good guy and a pimp..what a combo:eek:

KACHINA KEN
07-16-2004, 12:01 AM
and dangerous with a blender.....

Havasu Luvr
07-16-2004, 05:42 AM
Ken,
It was good to finally meet up with you. Glad to see that the cost was low for the repairs. It's a shame that a $3 gasket will ruin a weekend of boating. Your ride is much better looking in person. I thought your gel was done in honor of your dogs? but everyone kept calling it the Moooooo Boat :D Sorry I had to jet so early, I promised one of the girls I would have her back by 1pm, opppsss I guess 3pm is better then never :rolleyes: Lets hook up again. Leaving for Laughlin this afternoon for tomorrows Hoover Dam run. You game?