PDA

View Full Version : livin on the edge is thankful

livin on the edge
07-16-2004, 08:04 AM
Hello my name is Steve "livin on the edge" and I thank everyone for the fund that was put together. I appreciate everything you great people have done for me in my life threating accident that had nothing to do with boating. I just recived a check on 7/09/04. I only know a few people to thank as there was no list of names with the check. I thank Billy and Janice, Art and Sandy, Tony and who I just heard had a lot to do with it Hud. Thank you all. Livin on the edge will be back on the water. See you all around soon! THANK YOU ALL!!!

Hud
07-16-2004, 10:12 AM
Your welcome Steve!:cool:

Mrs. GoFast
07-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Steve, Your more then Welcome. Glad to see your doing so great. Hope to see you guys soon..;) :)

BILLY.B
07-17-2004, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by livin on the edge
Thank you all. Livin on the edge will be back on the water. See you all around. soon! THANK YOU ALL!!! Your welcome LIL BUDDY!!!. Now judging from your post that I quoted does this mean you finally got smart???....Gave up the training wheels, and bought a circle boat?. After all you did say "see you around" :D

superdave013
07-23-2004, 07:50 AM
Steve, You are very welcome. Lots of people here dontated or sold some garage treausres for that fund raiser. Was the least that could be done!
What I don't understand is that you got the money on 7/09/04 and I made my donation on 8/27/03. Sure took it awhile to get to you but I'm glade it made it!

Rexone
07-23-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by superdave013
What I don't understand is that you got the money on 7/09/04 and I made my donation on 8/27/03. Sure took it awhile to get to you but I'm glade it made it!
ahh, say what? :confused: :confused:
hmmm, I'd have ta check but I remember about 10 threads bashing Steve for not thankin anyone for the money, like last year. Somethins not jivin here. :confused:
Rex(maybejustmissingsomething)one :idea2:
-----------
SD glad you're enjoying your new air freshener

Hud
07-24-2004, 05:48 AM
Why so long & how much!:confused:

superdave013
07-27-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Steve, You are very welcome. Lots of people here dontated or sold some garage treausres for that fund raiser. Was the least that could be done!
Ya know, I mis-spoke on this. That was not my donation at all. I bought something from Billy B so I guess that make it HIS donation. lol It was just in my name.
Just wanted to clear that up is all.

Mrs. GoFast
07-29-2004, 12:52 PM
bump