PDA

View Full Version : Slim-Fast drops Whoopi...

HighRoller
07-16-2004, 09:46 AM
I still haven't heard exactly what she said, but apparently she made some extremely explicit and derogatory remarks of a sexual manner about GW Bush while speaking at a fundraiser for Senator Lurch and Senator wheelchair. Well, Monday she got booted from her endorsement contract by Slim-Fast because of her remarks and now she's running around and telling everyone who will listen that it's "censorship"!! Yet another reason to hate that stupid biatch...:rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
She was on stage with a whine oops wine bottle in her hand ranting and raving (what she calls her "comedy act") blasting President Bush. She made remarks about the word "bush" and female anatomy.
Now she's blaming the Bush administration for her being fired by SlimFast.
Gee, I can't imagine why SlimFast doesn't want the beotch promoting their product to women across the country! Stupid caunt. :mad:

Dr. Eagle
07-16-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
Well, Monday she got booted from her endorsement contract by Slim-Fast because of her remarks and now she's running around and telling everyone who will listen that it's "censorship"!! Yet another reason to hate that stupid biatch...:rolleyes:
I'm surprised she's not claiming racism...:rolleyes:

ratso
07-17-2004, 04:44 PM
The NAACP will be right on top of this one I bet.

Banshee
07-17-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by HighRoller
I still haven't heard exactly what she said, but apparently she made some extremely explicit and derogatory remarks of a sexual manner about GW Bush while speaking at a fundraiser for Senator Lurch and Senator wheelchair. Well, Monday she got booted from her endorsement contract by Slim-Fast because of her remarks and now she's running around and telling everyone who will listen that it's "censorship"!! Yet another reason to hate that stupid biatch...:rolleyes:
That's funny as hell. I love it!
F'in bitch!