PDA

View Full Version : Congresswoman Apologizes

burtandnancy
04-06-2006, 12:12 PM
House Rep McKenny, who must have gotten her first script from Al Sharpton, now apologized to the DC police for the whole incident. This is going to be fun...

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2006, 12:19 PM
Oh so you mean that was not about race???? I am shocked...
:)
I saw the pics of b4 and after then new hair cut. I have to say that she looks like a diffrent person.
I really hope she is charged and convicted of asult on a PO.
by my count there is 535 memebers of the house and senate+ the VP... could you remeber every 1 face? lets not forget that it changes every 2 or 4 years.
What about thier aides... even if they ony have 2 ppl each thats 1605 + the vp. yeah I can remember that many faces.....

Jbb
04-06-2006, 12:22 PM
I wish he would have thrown her to the ground and tazed her....on camera...She is an embarrassment to the State of Georgia....and this country....

steve d
04-06-2006, 12:23 PM
If past history serves me correctly..........This will be the last
we hear of this.

Kilrtoy
04-06-2006, 12:24 PM
F*** HER...
Put that BITCH in JAIL

chub
04-06-2006, 12:42 PM
WTF did I miss. What happened?

burtandnancy
04-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Steve d, don't bet on it...

Her454
04-06-2006, 12:49 PM
WTF did I miss. What happened?
I must have missed it too. Someone post a link please...

chub
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks DILLIGAF!

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2006, 01:14 PM
She did not have something on her lapel that ID her as a member of congress and she bypassed a check point. At that point when she was stopped she punched the guard in the face. After that she claimed it was because she is black...or something like that.
pretty much... she didn't have her ID or pin...( this is after she changed her hair style drasticly, she did not look like the same person...) The cop yelled at her to stop several times.. she kept walking... the cop grabed her arm and accidental touched the side of her breast. so she punched him in the face. then claimed he sexauly asulted her.... then came "it was his job to know who I was..." lets see he would have to remember the faces of 535 memebers of congress, the vp and all of thier aides... um yeah I don't have any probs remembering 2000 faces, do you? But you know he only did that bcuz she was black..... nat'l secruity had nothing to do with it.

Her454
04-06-2006, 01:17 PM
pretty much... she didn't have her ID or pin...( this is after she changed her hair style drasticly, she did not look like the same person...) The cop yelled at her to stop several times.. she kept walking... the cop grabed her arm and accidental touched the side of her breast. so she punched him in the face. then claimed he sexauly asulted her.... then came "it was his job to know who I was..." lets see he would have to remember the faces of 535 memebers of congress, the vp and all of thier aides... um yeah I don't have any probs remembering 2000 faces, do you? But you know he only did that bcuz she was black..... nat'l secruity had nothing to do with it.
Setting a great example for both racism and undue sexual harassment. :rolleyes: