PDA

View Full Version : anyone here that is good...

MsDrmr
07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
at finding someone.
I have looked on the intenet and throuht the phone books and wht have you. I am trying to find someone that is either in Arizona or Southern Calif. (ontario area) He is not hiding per say, just is not lised and may possibly be living in a home under his moms name.
anyone good at finding someone.
I have the birth date
socal sec #
Parents address
car Lic # & description
and aka's

MagicMtnDan
07-16-2004, 09:51 AM
I found somebody once. :D

Lightning
07-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Tell us the story and we may be able to help you :D

HCS
07-16-2004, 10:02 AM
Go rent a police uniform and go down to DMV with the info.
They should release it.
In all reality that's a tough one. If you know what high school
they graduated from you could try www.classmates.com.
Maybe their registered there.

RiverOtter
07-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Had a friend who used an internet service, charged him $5 and with in minutes had this contractor's address, home, cell, and beeper number. Can't remember the service, sorry :(

MsDrmr
07-16-2004, 10:06 AM
here is the deal. he is an ex husband of mine who I had a restraining order slammed on him by the judge in San Bernardino county. He has evaded child support for several years and has now incurred over 20,000.00 back child support. My case is with the D.A. and they do nothing to help us moms out.
However more importantly he is a danger to my son and I dont trust him at all. I just want to be sure where he is so that I can keep an eye out for his car and watch my son if he is in this area.

topless
07-16-2004, 10:06 AM
I'll find him for ya. I'm good at stalking, just ask Tom. He'll never get away.;)

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
at finding someone.
I have looked on the intenet and throuht the phone books and wht have you. I am trying to find someone that is either in Arizona or Southern Calif. (ontario area) He is not hiding per say, just is not lised and may possibly be living in a home under his moms name.
anyone good at finding someone.
I have the birth date
socal sec #
Parents address
car Lic # & description
and aka's
Try putting it into that Google search engine, it might work......( . )( . )........

Wally_Gator
07-16-2004, 10:09 AM
Mrs Drummer,
I feel for ya. My wife's ex is of the same dirt...
Except he took it ALOT further..
If you are interested, I have a few tricks on locating people
that we had to use.
Check your PM's

HCS
07-16-2004, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
here is the deal. he is an ex husband of mine who I had a restraining order slammed on him by the judge in San Bernardino county. He has evaded child support for several years and has now incurred over 20,000.00 back child support. My case is with the D.A. and they do nothing to help us moms out.
However more importantly he is a danger to my son and I dont trust him at all. I just want to be sure where he is so that I can keep an eye out for his car and watch my son if he is in this area.
I have a hard time believing that. The DA is usually on it.
I've worked with guys that keep switching jobs to dodge the
DA. They always get caught up with.
The only proplem is, is that they just quit when their check gets
attached. Then they go find another job down the street.
Keep pushing someone buttons.

Wally_Gator
07-16-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
While the D.A.'s office is good at what they do, Budget cuts and sheer bureacracy can take time. I am not sure about the San Bernardino County D.A.'s office, they could be smaller and possibly more overworked than others...
Mrs. Would be wise to assist by keeping her eyes out. Any info she may get can then go straight to the DA's office.
It worked for my wife and I.

MsDrmr
07-16-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
The DA is so overloaded that they rarely even return my calls. When he initally moved to Az it was I that gave them the address to find him at, and even with that it took them 7mos to process the paperwork and contact the employer.
Also, his mom is quite the protector and will pay rent for him and his new girlfriend so they can remain hidden. (thats what she is doing for her other son. she is paying all rent and utilities so that he can work a 15 hour per week job and not pay child support) Then if he is in one of two of her houses, she will have the number listed and all utilities would be in her name. I can't stake the joint out to find him as I just don't want to get caught by him or his folks. More than the money though is like I said, I just want to keep track of where he is.:(

topless
07-16-2004, 10:26 AM
The DA in Riverside couldn't find my ex because he claimed to work under the table. I found out where he worked by calling the company that was on a Tee shirt my kids came home with after a visit. I pretended to be verifying his employment for credit purposes. I then gave the into to the DA. He too quit shortly after that. He now just got caught up with again and now I'm getting child support but will probablly never collect the 138,000+ that he owes in arrearages.

Beautiful Noise
07-16-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by topless
138,000+
That would get you into a Very Nice Double Decker Trailer:D :D :D

v-drive
07-16-2004, 10:36 AM
If you have the guys social you should be able to do it on line.
Atleast there seems to be alot of sites stating that you can.
:D v-drive

Roxysnow
07-16-2004, 10:41 AM
If you have the guy name,SS# and old adress, it should be simple. Go to a mortgage webstie and run the credit report. A credit report will give the most current address, jobs and previous also. :wink:

topless
07-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
That would get you into a Very Nice Double Decker Trailer:D :D :D
I was thinking the same thing.:D

MsDrmr
07-16-2004, 11:48 AM
I was hoping you were right, but even with the ssc# I was unable to pull up his current record or credit report...(bastard):(

TripleTrouble
07-16-2004, 02:00 PM
If you can give me the county in which you think he is staying as well as his, and his mothers name, I might be able to help out. I know Ontario is in San Bernardino County, but which county in Arizona do you think he is located. My first post, and it's not about boats, or the river, go figure, I hate deadbeat fathers to no end though..........

truksnboats
07-16-2004, 02:26 PM
if he owns property, I can find him with his name, state, and county. Let me know if you need help

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 02:30 PM
If you could pm me his full name , I might be able to help.......( . )( . ).....:cool:

Dave C
07-16-2004, 03:58 PM
there are various skip trace agencies... same as the ones credit bureaus use.... unless your dead they will find you. Try calling one. Actually they will probably find a dead person too.
You should be able to find this person.
sorry I don't have a number

welk2party
07-16-2004, 04:20 PM
There are companies out there that specailize in collecting back child support. Not a collection agency for those that would say so. All they need is the ss# and they do the rest for a percentage of the amount. I cannot remember the name off hand but could do some digging if you like.

73kona455
07-16-2004, 06:18 PM
its not just dead beat dads... my ex wife is over $13,000 behind in her support.. and getting anyone to do anything to a dead beat mom is next to impossible,,,,,

gramps
07-16-2004, 07:15 PM
once you find him it might be a good idea to have a couple of the local friendly biker types have a "chat" with him...........

MsDrmr
07-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by gramps
once you find him it might be a good idea to have a couple of the local friendly biker types have a "chat" with him...........
thats the catch, finding the jerk, boy I'll tell you, I am usually pretty good at finding people but man, he is hiding good. Mom is very good at hiding her tracks and now her stepping in to cover her son...holy cow is this a bear.