PDA

View Full Version : Any know who owns this boat?

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 10:32 AM
He is in San Diego, I think. The boat was for sale, but couldn't track down the owner. So if anyone has any info, please PM me, or aleast let him know I'm interested in his boat.
Thanks.
Dennis
http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/silverwing/5e_3%5b1%5d.jpg

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 11:52 AM
Someone has to know him.

mirvin
07-16-2004, 12:33 PM
If you haven't already, you should post this over in the wackas' section (outboards);)
mirvin

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 01:00 PM
thats where I was going next.

Jordy
07-16-2004, 01:38 PM
What's that thing on the back? A kegerator? :D

Floored
07-16-2004, 01:49 PM
it a trencher to clearance the river for Deb and Scream:D

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey Jordan,
I'll bet it runs.
:D

Jordy
07-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Oh man, that's low. That one really hurt. :frown:

Keith E. Sayre
07-16-2004, 01:52 PM
It's a Silverwing 22'. It's a 1986 boat and was rebuilt about 1993
by Jim Wilkes at Wilkes Marine. The owner at the time was Bob
Pecoy. He traded it in to the Boat Brokers for a new Conquest
deckboat in 1998. it had 2 Merc 225's on the back at the time and
the boat was like new. Don't have a clue what happened to it
after that but I'd call Wilkes Marine and maybe Lakeland.
Chances are one of them has worked on it since. Good luck.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

BigDogIvan
07-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by h2oski2fast
thats where I was going next.
The most commen name I heard for that Jordy is a Weed Whacker. :D
BD

Jordy
07-16-2004, 01:56 PM
I bet you could really whip up some mean mixed drinks with that thing... :D

mirvin
07-16-2004, 01:58 PM
That's WICKETY WACK!!
mirvin;)

BigDogIvan
07-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
And Quick!!! lmao
BD

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Would be better than mixing up cylinders!
Sorry Jordy, I just couldn't resist.

mirvin
07-16-2004, 03:40 PM
Typical carboat guys huh??
mirvin:D

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Keith E. Sayre
It's a Silverwing 22'. It's a 1986 boat and was rebuilt about 1993
by Jim Wilkes at Wilkes Marine. The owner at the time was Bob
Pecoy. He traded it in to the Boat Brokers for a new Conquest
deckboat in 1998. it had 2 Merc 225's on the back at the time and
the boat was like new. Don't have a clue what happened to it
after that but I'd call Wilkes Marine and maybe Lakeland.
Chances are one of them has worked on it since. Good luck.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Close. The Silverwing is a 20'2" tunnel boat. This boat orginally had a single motor on the back. It was rerigged, but not a Wilkes. I was done at DCB. Now it has been redone by Eliminator Boats of San Diego and has a single on it again. It was for sale at San Diego Eliminator Boats, and I had been calling them for the 3 weeks to a month. I was 1st told it was still for sale, but the owner had picked it up to use it. Then I was told that they couldn't get ahold of the owner cause he was out of the country. Today I was told that the boat had been sold. I'm just trying to find out for sure what the story is. I feel they might have got tired of dealing with me calling them. So I thought I'd try HB boards, someone on here has to know who owns it.

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Close. The Silverwing is a 20'2" tunnel boat. This boat orginally had a single motor on the back. It was rerigged, but not a Wilkes. I was done at DCB. Now it has been redone by Eliminator Boats of San Diego and has a single on it again. It was for sale at San Diego Eliminator Boats, and I had been calling them for the 3 weeks to a month. I was 1st told it was still for sale, but the owner had picked it up to use it. Then I was told that they couldn't get ahold of the owner cause he was out of the country. Today I was told that the boat had been sold. I'm just trying to find out for sure what the story is. I feel they might have got tired of dealing with me calling them. So I thought I'd try HB boards, someone on here has to know who owns it.
That boat looks tit's, hope you find it! Tunnels make those V-Drives look like fishing boats :D .......( . )( . ).....

h2oski2fast
07-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Just found out about the boat. Wilkes just called me about some work I'm doing for him and he got a call from LE in Havasu. Apparently, the boat has been sold. It was originally Mitch Lembke's boat and had twin 200's on it. I guess they had to redo the transom as it was coming apart, thus the reason for the single engine. My quest is over. Unless someone else knows of one for sale?????????