PDA

View Full Version : Warning !! Traveling to Havasu today

hot_diggity_dog
07-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Just got a call saying lots of Arizona cops working 95 writing tickets right now 1:00pm
Usally when the do this, they work all of 95 from Parker to Needles.
Keep your eyes peeled and slow down.
HDD:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2004, 12:02 PM
:eek: thank you.. but we won't be headin out this weekend.. but thanks for looking out for everyone.. :D

Mrs. casean
07-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the info! We'll keep our eyes open for em!

Toomstone
07-16-2004, 12:20 PM
same here HDD, we will be watchin out. thanks for the info. see ya saturday

Reaper1
07-16-2004, 12:22 PM
Headin out after work and don't need to see no smokies. Thanks for the reminder HDD.;)

bear down
07-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up...The cops are hard to spot at night....by the time you see them at the turns it's usually too late.

Budget Baller
07-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Thanx HDD...Heading out in 2 hours so I will stay legal
My buddy got a ticket two weeks ago towing his boat on I40 going to Laughlin. Ticket is written up for 90MPH in a 55. He is in big trouble. I will post the amount of the fine when I find out what it is.

Kilrtoy
07-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
My buddy got a ticket two weeks ago towing his boat on I40 going to Laughlin. Ticket is written up for 90MPH in a 55. He is in big trouble. I will post the amount of the fine when I find out what it is.
OUCH that is gonna hurt

hot_diggity_dog
07-16-2004, 02:12 PM
On my way see you there.:p :p :D :D :D

Budget Baller
07-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Kilrtoy-
It was Aaron. He said he thought he would have gone to jail if he did not have Julie & his mom in the truck. Said the cop was pissed.
HDD -
See you tomorrow at Moabi

dicudmore
07-16-2004, 02:15 PM
My buddy got a ticket two weeks ago towing his boat on I40 90MPH in a 55.
Can you say stupid ???

Kilrtoy
07-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Kilrtoy-
It was Aaron. He said he thought he would have gone to jail if he did not have Julie & his mom in the truck. Said the cop was pissed.
HDD -
See you tomorrow at Moabi
That is NO BUENO
I'll take bets right now that ticket will be in the $900 Range

Danhercules
07-16-2004, 04:15 PM
My buddy got a ticket two weeks ago towing his boat on I40 going to Laughlin. Ticket is written up for 90MPH in a 55.
I cannot belive people do this crap. If your gonna be dumb, you better be tough!

Havasu Hangin'
07-16-2004, 05:03 PM
Two words:
Radar Detector

77charger
07-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Havasu Hangin'
Two words:
Radar Detector 2more
slow down:D

ahhell
07-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by 77charger
2more
no doubt...the water may still be there when you get there...it will;)

OGShocker
07-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Been here since 3AM. We left lastnight around 10. We didn't see one copper. I guess they do sleep..

Havasu Hangin'
07-16-2004, 05:15 PM
2more
I never said that I was speeding...so why slow down?

Debbolas
07-16-2004, 05:17 PM
What is he towing and how big is his car?
We don't get anywhere near that speed....:confused:

Debbolas
07-16-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Been here since 3AM. We left lastnight around 10. We didn't see one copper. I guess they do sleep..
How come you get to post at the lake?
(not fair!!)
On Memorial Day I counted 15 cops from Alta Loma to Lake Mead.....:eek:

77charger
07-16-2004, 05:26 PM
I never said that I was speeding...so why slow down? We have all seen the speedo pics of you driving so dont worry!:D I would take some of mine but its hard to do while giving it gas and holding on with one hand.:D

Havasu Hangin'
07-16-2004, 06:03 PM
We have all seen the speedo pics of you driving so dont worry!
You mean this one?
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/speedo.jpg
Yeah...I was towing. It was kinda hard to hold the camera, beer, and the crack pipe...

hot_diggity_dog
07-17-2004, 07:40 AM
You mean this one?
Yeah...I was towing. It was kinda hard to hold the camera, beer, and the crack pipe...
HH as I was passing you while you where doing that i told my wife that guy has talent.
She told why are you passing that boat and truck are you racing him? J/K peeps LOL
Seen quite a few cops and yes the Radar detector saved me once on Rice rd. A few San Beranadino Sheriff's where stalking in the bushes with no Radar!

Sweet Addiction
07-17-2004, 07:55 AM
Do you know if you watch really hard you can see that fuel guage dropping, and quick. ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
HH as I was passing you while you where doing that i told my wife that guy has talent.
She told why are you passing that boat and truck are you racing him? J/K peeps LOL
Seen quite a few cops and yes the Radar detector saved me once on Rice rd. A few San Beranadino Sheriff's where stalking in the bushes with no Radar!
And you wonder why people are having accidents and dying on rice road :mad: to do this speed and take a pic at the same time Then pass people not to smart but for reasons like this is why the police are hot on rice road now
:yuk:

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
And you wonder why people are having accidents and dying on rice road :mad: to do this speed and take a pic at the same time Then pass people not to smart but for reasons like this is why the police are hot on rice road now
:yuk:
Uhh...that wasn't on Rice Road.

77charger
07-17-2004, 06:55 PM
I bet it was on the 40 to laughlin probably the wifes car!:D :D

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2004, 06:59 PM
I bet it was on the 40 to laughlin probably the wifes car!:D :D
Not a bad guess...ever notice that most Suburbans do not have 150MPH speedos?
BTW...the blonde head is just out of the picture...:eek:

Rvr2Bch
07-17-2004, 06:59 PM
I've noticed more and more that San Bern. County Sheriffs have been all over Rice Road recently. They are down in the dips between the inspection station and the Parker turnoff. By the time you see them, it's too late. Seen the regular cars and some Tahoes as well. Just a heads up.

TheLurker
07-17-2004, 07:01 PM
That location he got it at wouldent have been comeing down the big hill after Goff Rd was it. Just currious, That one spot has someone getting a ticket every time I go out:yuk: :frown: