PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Boulder City

BADAXE
07-16-2004, 01:23 PM
If all goes well with escrow (I'm knocking on wood right now) we will be moving to Boulder City in the second week of August. :D
We will look forward to seeing you all on Lake Mead for years to come.

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-16-2004, 01:24 PM
good luck .. we will see ya.. :D

dicudmore
07-16-2004, 01:30 PM
right on, see ya there :D

burtandnancy
07-17-2004, 06:41 PM
Have had 5 homes there since '88. You'll love it. Welcom to town.

Troubles No More
07-19-2004, 01:43 PM
BADAXE
Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Your water activities will be more comfortable on this larger lake. Boulder City is a pleasant town and LV is only 30-40 minutes away and I think Lake Powell is 4/5 hour drive.
We did the same, after a vacation in Havasu the wife wanted a weekend place there but after a few congested weekends on the lake we decided to look at the Lake Mead area. We place a deposit on a condo in Boulder City, schedule to be completed in Dec/Jan. The condo is in the area of the B/W motel, not sure of the street name. See you on the water

Brian Ray
07-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Congrats on the house.....;)
We were just there this weekend.....Cool little town. First time out that way. We went out on Lake Mead on Sunday. Beautiful day.....Almost didn't want to come back to work today.
Stayed at Super 8.....what a dive. Next time out we will stay at the Hacienda. That place is cool and the slots are loose. :)
Actually we might be heading up there this Sunday-Wed.....

BADAXE
07-20-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by burtandnancy
Have had 5 homes there since '88. You'll love it. Welcom to town.
Thanks Burt, we'll have to meet up for breakfast some day.

BADAXE
07-20-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Dogred
BADAXE
Congratulations on the purchase of your new home. Your water activities will be more comfortable on this larger lake. Boulder City is a pleasant town and LV is only 30-40 minutes away and I think Lake Powell is 4/5 hour drive.
We did the same, after a vacation in Havasu the wife wanted a weekend place there but after a few congested weekends on the lake we decided to look at the Lake Mead area. We place a deposit on a condo in Boulder City, schedule to be completed in Dec/Jan. The condo is in the area of the B/W motel, not sure of the street name. See you on the water
We've been going to lake mead for years and love it. Hopefully not too many more of us figure it out. Make sure you send an email when you're going to be in town and we will meet up.
Now if anyone asks repeat after me:
HAVASU IS GREAT AND LAKE MEAD SUCKS!
;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

dicudmore
07-20-2004, 07:37 AM
as BADAXE said, lake mead sucks ;)