lucky
07-16-2004, 01:49 PM
MONKEY ON YOUR BACK -
YOU WHERE DOWN THERE LOOKING AT LIZZARDS - HUH :eek: :D

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
I was at the pet store when....:confused:
This freaking Taco Dog started to hup my leg......

MAXIMUS
07-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
This freaking Taco Dog started to hup my leg......
Not knowing what to do I took a look around & ....

uclahater
07-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Not knowing what to do I took a look around & ....
and realized it wasnt a Taco dog, but none other than UT:D

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Who was bringing up the rear ? Uclahater and Tony handed him the Donkey Kick.........

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Who was bringing up the rear ? Uclahater and Tony handed him the Donkey Kick.........
It got V -Drive rules right to the cockholster....

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 04:55 PM
this forum sure has all the ingrediants for QUEER EYE IN THE CLAMP ON OR IS IT A U-TAMP-ON

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
this forum sure has all the ingrediants for QUEER EYE IN THE CLAMP ON OR IS IT A U-TAMP-ON You tell me cracker.....( . )( . ).....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72queerGreg_copy-med.jpg:D

dossangers
07-16-2004, 05:18 PM
what the hell is that??

You Te
07-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Kim,
LMAO!!!!!!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-16-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey is that kim on the left it is and u-t on the right they make such a cute couple. ill bet you could scare the poop out of them in your boats!! LOL

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by dossangers
what the hell is that?? I will say it nice, lay off!........( . )( . ).....Just an idea :confused:

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Hey is that kim on the left it is and u-t on the right they make such a cute couple. ill bet you could scare the poop out of them in your boats!! LOL The queers are try to make some head way with you, you keep going the wrong way..Poop come's out the ass! You only swallow normal fluids..I can find pictures for you dumb ****s...I bet you don't have kids right, wrong hole cracker!:p :D ........( . )( . ).....

uclahater
07-16-2004, 06:17 PM
You tell me cracker.....( . )( . ).....http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72queerGreg_copy-med.jpg:D
Nice picture of all the outboard guys at BBSP:D Kimmy your not as ugly as everyone thought:rolleyes: But you sure are as GAY!!!!!

Kim Hanson
07-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Nice picture of all the outboard guys at BBSP:D Kimmy your not as ugly as everyone thought:rolleyes: But you sure are as GAY!!!!!
Don't talk gay to me, you suck! Stay away :D You piece of shit...I don't have no goodys, for you! I forgot to say " faggot "...get a life will you !:p

Blown 472
07-16-2004, 07:07 PM
I was at the pasadena rose parade and the party the night before, when at the end of the parade the asphalt was moving like a wave and everyone was riding it.

You Te
07-16-2004, 09:24 PM
Kim,
VDRs got nothing.:eek:
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2004, 09:40 PM
what the hell is that??
I've got a crisp 50 dollar bill for the first outboarder here on BR, to take a ride with Mr.Dossangers in his white lake boat.:eek:
Jerry

DUNDUN
07-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
I've got a crisp 50 dollar bill for the first outboarder here on BR, to take a ride with Mr.Dossangers in his white lake boat.:eek:
Jerry
If only I were an outboarder :( :D

You Te
07-16-2004, 09:58 PM
I've got a crisp 20 dollar bill for first V-drive guy to jump out of an arplane without a parachute.:D :D :D
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by You Te
I've got a crisp 20 dollar bill for first V-drive guy to jump out of an arplane without a parachute.:D :D :D
You Te
Send me the cash!! I work for Southwest airlines.... I'll hop out of a 737 on monday before it pushes the gate. Do I need video proof!! :p
Pretty funny though!:D :D :D
Jerry

You Te
07-17-2004, 07:22 AM
VDV,
I can fly a plane no need to send you a ticket. I can also do the video.:D :D
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-17-2004, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
[B]I've got a crisp 50 dollar bill for the first outboarder here on BR, to take a ride with Mr.Dossangers in his white lake boat.:eek:
??

dossangers
07-17-2004, 09:12 AM
??
Jerry Jerry dont worry nobody around here has the WAV'OS to ride in something that accellerates that HARD!! ill be at big river in oct crazy,u-t, i have a pass. seat??

Kim Hanson
07-17-2004, 10:07 AM
Jerry Jerry dont worry nobody around here has the WAV'OS to ride in something that accellerates that HARD!! ill be at big river in oct crazy,u-t, i have a pass. seat?? [/B][/QUOTE]
I would if you were closer, Ca is along ways away..I do like that boat..very clean looking, zoomies are the shit!.......( . )( . )......:cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 11:07 AM
Jerry Jerry dont worry nobody around here has the WAV'OS to ride in something that accellerates that HARD!! ill be at big river in oct crazy,u-t, i have a pass. seat?? [/B][/QUOTE]
There you go You Te, $50 bucks!! Big block lake boats are turds right??? ;)
Jerry

You Te
07-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Is that what you call "WAV'OS" I would be more impressed if you ran the boat all day up and down the river.
Jerry,
Are you starting to swing on someones WAV'OS?
You Te

uclahater
07-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Is that what you call "WAV'OS" I would be more impressed if you ran the boat all day up and down the river.
Jerry,
You Te
You Te again your avoiding the question:rolleyes: Do you have the balls or not to ride with Doss:confused: I would like to ride in both yours and Doss's Im sure there both 1 hell of a ride:cool:

You Te
07-17-2004, 05:49 PM
uclahater,
I don't ride with people I don't know, especially Big Block guys.:D
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 05:59 PM
Jerry,
You Te
You can run a pontoon boat all day up and down the river. It doesn't take much to impress you does it??
No swinging here...I'll give you a ride in Dossangers boat if it makes you feel better.:D
Jerry

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 06:03 PM
Oh ya, Dos's boat is not a 1/4 mile only boat so becareful what you wish for...:eek: Check out the size of that stack tank. That means stacked gas tank for our outboard listeners. :D
Jerry

You Te
07-17-2004, 10:16 PM
I can't run a pontoon boat all day cause I don't have one. Dos, Dos, Dos,
He has a race boat, you know it and so does everyone else. Tell him to show up at BBSP and I'll race him. Like you say, he has plenty of fuel.
I'm sure the police won't mind those short little pipes. zoom zoom zoom.:D :D :D
So what happened to your 10 different bodys of water lake flat bottom?
All I hear is DOS DOS DOS.
You Te

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 10:31 PM
I can't run a pontoon boat all day cause I don't have one. Dos, Dos, Dos,
He has a race boat, you know it and so does everyone else. Tell him to show up at BBSP and I'll race him. Like you say, he has plenty of fuel.
I'm sure the police won't mind those short little pipes. zoom zoom zoom.:D :D :D
So what happened to your 10 different bodys of water lake flat bottom?
All I hear is DOS DOS DOS.
You Te
Race boat!!! says who?????
Oh, I'll be there sizzle chest...:D
what about you????
Jerry

DUNDUN
07-19-2004, 09:47 AM
You Te
In needles he was running up and down the river all weekend long. Giving people rides and such.

Roman 1
07-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
In needles he was running up and down the river all weekend long. Giving people rides and such.
Brandon, he was running all week long.
Amazing how these wacker girls think running around all day is a big deal.:rolleyes:
The funny thing is, these guys think everyone is watching them in awe when they're actually being laughed at. :D
RC:cool:

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Roman 1
Brandon, he was running all week long.
Amazing how these wackers girls think running around all day is a big deal.:rolleyes:
The funny thing is, these guys think everyone is watching them in awe when they're actually being laughed at. :D
RC:cool:
What the big deal, my V giving rides on 20 gallon last 4 hrs. My whacker goes throught and 20 gallons in about 2.5 to 3 hrs. Funny thing, most like to be sitting in a boat not on top of it :D I like either one as long as im at the Lake.........( . )( . )....
I have a stereo in the whacker and im going to put one in the V, how many others have one for when they are floating?:confused:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 10:43 AM
Lets compare the g force on a k boat to a whacker blindfolded: in the k boat you shit your pants! in a whacker you say hit it any time now oh its over? is there a bee hive round here???

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Lets compare the g force on a k boat to a whacker blindfolded: in the k boat you shit your pants! in a whacker you say hit it any time now oh its over? is there a bee hive round here???
Really now, get off the pot :D .....( . )( . )....She was waiting for a ride :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72100970.jpg

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 11:17 AM
It works for me like that also, I just have to get a bigger cement pond by the looks of things :D ........( . )( . )......:p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72pool_lrg-med.jpg

You Te
07-19-2004, 12:52 PM
in the k boat you shit your pants!
I'll bet you shit your pants even when you're not in the K Boat.:D :D
LMAO!
You Te

lucky
07-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Jerry - YA WINGS WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR ---

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 02:00 PM
I'll bet you shit your pants even when you're not in the K Boat.:D :D
LMAO! You Te Gee u-t i know you like bringing up the rear POOP,BUTT ,SQUEELING LIKE A PIG thats all you think about i knew i was right whackers like the BUNG HOLE!!!

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 03:17 PM
Gee u-t i know you like bringing up the rear POOP,BUTT ,SQUEELING LIKE A PIG thats all you think about i knew i was right whackers like the BUNG HOLE!!!
Looks like you have the rope to tie them up with and play Deliverance on there ass's :D " SS Scipper Potty "...Are you then Captain Stabbing :eek!: :p :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72poty_sailboat.jpg

lucky
07-19-2004, 03:37 PM
mental note to self
don't fuc s wit da kimmy

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 03:55 PM
Kimmy you are so talented, artsy craftsy stuff ill bet your a great interior decorator!! Hi sailor new in town wanna ride in my outboard ? very cute

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Kimmy you are so talented, artsy craftsy stuff ill bet your a great interior decorator!! Hi sailor new in town wanna ride in my outboard ? very cute
Glad you like my stuff, enjoy the Avatar. If you are so smart, bring it on..the gay shit sucks and most don't like it here. I know , I called everyone of you guys that I go against " Gay ". I seem to ruffle those sails for you, I don't mean too!
Photo Shop isn't Arsty Craftsy either, would you know what that really is " backwoods "? It isn't a shop you take your camera to get the photos out of it either. You can call me your exterior designer, cause that boat is going to be every color in the " backwoods " rainbow. For the bow, what would you like to see :D
See ya in a few " backwoods ".........( . )( . )........Funny thing about " Ob's ", Marcy and I never wear any type of life jacket, I met up with this guy this summer on holidays , him and his girlfriend..He wore a Life Jacket in my boat, guess when you are use to the speed, you don't even think about using one!
You know what I think , you are a wanker..proof they made a song about you:D Or is that you ? If so sorry :p
dear penis (http://www.funnyinside.com/mlpic481.shtml)

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Ok as of now well make bench racers have some CLASS not the gutter like its been for so long!!! but my v-drive still kicks your whackers ASS opps behind!!

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Ok as of now well make bench racers have some CLASS not the gutter like its been for so long!!! but my v-drive still kicks your whackers ASS opps behind!!
I don't know if it can, thats why this is " Bench Racers "! What the hell was that, I can spank that thing till God comes and takes it home to the promise land :D ....We lost " The Ark " thanks for the return :D we can't replace it..Noah is dead ! But what a ship builder :D .......( . )( . )......

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 05:33 PM
" Poty " was that Noahs nickname?......( . )( . ).......:D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 05:44 PM
" Poty " was that Noahs nickname?......( . )( . ).......:D that was the last name of the guy who built the boat he was a fireman xlnt boat builder.

CrazyHippy
07-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Is that $50 offer still good?? I'm game:D
Just no racing UT while i'm in there..... I dont like to be in Losing boats:p
BJH:D

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 06:38 PM
that was the last name of the guy who built the boat he was a fireman xlnt boat builder.
It all makes sence now, if it goes up! Get in the kids , only a piss away from putting it out...I have nothing against you, don't rag on the " OB's "...cool? I will leave you alone :cool:
Everyone of us thinks they own the fastest thing on the water, so it might be in your arena...Rag it out and you will be pushed to the point of being ragged at....I don't suck it up, Lake Boat that goes over a 100 mph...Whats the ****ing problem here?!
Does it put your pantys in a knott, get over it guys! Sad shit, this crap has been hashed out for too long. We don't need the power to beat you or ..keep up with you...This dog has been beaten to a pulp.
Definition to follow :rolleyes:

uclahater
07-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
Is that $50 offer still good?? I'm game:D
Just no racing UT while i'm in there..... I dont like to be in Losing boats:p
I,ve got $1,000 on Doss in a 1 mile race against UT:D Put up or shut up Hippy:D The problem is you'll never get Ut out of the GARAGE:rolleyes:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-19-2004, 06:49 PM
Dam just when i thought things were cooling down throw a little 110 octane on that BIATCHHH!!

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 06:54 PM
I,ve got $1,000 on Doss in a 1 mile race against UT:D Put up or shut up Hippy:D The problem is you'll never get Ut out of the GARAGE:rolleyes:
I would say it would miss air too much........( . )( . ).....:p

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Dam just when i thought things were cooling down throw a little 110 octane on that BIATCHHH!!
You want to flame her, stand back with that gas.....( . )( . ).....113 is better..Klotz Racing Gas :D Ash's to ash's, dust to dust another v-drive bites the dust....:p

FLYTE RISK
07-19-2004, 07:12 PM
You want to flame her, stand back with that gas.....( . )( . ).....113 is better..Klotz Racing Gas :D Ash's to ash's, dust to dust another v-drive bites the dust....:p Kim, sure is easy to talk smack living where you do!! Bring your ride on down to cali. and I guarantee you will BE EMBARRASED stay out of daddy's liquor cabinet cause you have lack of sense sober!!! :eek:

Kim Hanson
07-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by FLYTE RISK
Kim, sure is easy to talk smack living where you do!! Bring your ride on down to cali. and I guarantee you will BE EMBARRASED stay out of daddy's liquor cabinet cause you have lack of sense sober!!! :eek:
Kim, sure is easy to talk smack living where you do!! You can also bring it up here..Don't promise nothing, you will fail though, you won't have a liquor cabinet.
Bring your Daddy with you, how did you get into this ? :p :D

You Te
07-19-2004, 08:53 PM
So I guess Doss is the new fly boy.
You Te

Roman 1
07-19-2004, 09:19 PM
So I guess You Te is the same old no showin' chicken shit!!:eek:
Squawwwwwk!!
R1:cool:

CrazyHippy
07-19-2004, 11:46 PM
Congrats UT... you seem to have Guru beat... now on to dos...
And UCLA.... why so much hate? I said I was up for a ride in Dos's boat, not that I was Betting a grand on UT.... Time for bifocals, or maybe hooked on phonics didn't work for you:eek: :confused: :eek:
Oh yeah, I've seen UT run... yet to see a decent running Flat out on the Lake....Hmmmm
BJH:p

MAXIMUS
07-20-2004, 06:17 AM
And UCLA.... why so much hate? I said I was up for a ride in Dos's boat, not that I was Betting a grand on UT.... Time for bifocals, or maybe hooked on phonics didn't work for you:eek: :confused: :eek:
Oh yeah, I've seen UT run... yet to see a decent running Flat out on the Lake....Hmmmm
Hater has been fighting hemroids for some time now! Those little bastards can make anybody a "hater"...:rolleyes: :D Plus he is sexually confused & that could put more psi on the colon!:eek: :eek: :eek: :smilespi:

lucky
07-20-2004, 06:51 AM
Hater has been fighting hemroids for some time now! Those little bastards can make anybody a "hater"...:rolleyes: :D Plus he is sexually confused & that could put more psi on the colon!:eek: :eek: :eek: :smilespi: YEA - HATE BEEN SITTING ON HIS ASS TO MUCH LATLEY - GET BACK IN THE GAME - - THIS IS AS MUCH FUN AS A PWC AND A POTATO LAUNCHER !

You Te
07-20-2004, 07:57 AM
I see roman still thinks his 1000hp tub is faster than my wacker.HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Hippy,
Oh well, now I'm racing a blown alcohol K boat. I wonder why the guy's that talk all the shit want me to race someone else?
MAX,
LMAO!:D :D
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-20-2004, 08:00 AM
BJH:p Lets play this imagenary game of racing that you guys play YOU ARE ALL LEGENDS IN YOUR MINDS!! you best have that RATS NEST system on that thing empty everything out so its O so light then smell the sweat smell of DEFEAT!! BUHHWWAAAAAPPPP!!!!

uclahater
07-20-2004, 08:02 AM
I guess your answer is NOOOOOOOO:D
I even offered the 1 mile since you guys like to run so far:rolleyes:
From all the OB talk about how fast UT is I thought that would be an easy $1,000 for all of you
:confused:

uclahater
07-20-2004, 08:05 AM
Hater has been fighting hemroids for some time now! Those little bastards can make anybody a "hater"...:rolleyes: :D Plus he is sexually confused & that could put more psi on the colon!:eek: :eek: :eek: :smilespi:
6 kids will do that to ya:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2004, 08:07 AM
Oh well, now I'm racing a blown alcohol K boat.
You Te
Everyone thinks they're faster than you Tom.:D
Did you pick a race with a K boat???? Good luck!!!
What about riding in Cold Fire??? Who's going after my $50 bucks, you or Crazy Hippy?
Jerry

uclahater
07-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by lucky
YEA - HATE BEEN SITTING ON HIS ASS TO MUCH LATLEY - GET BACK IN THE GAME - - THIS IS AS MUCH FUN AS A PWC AND A POTATO LAUNCHER !
Lucky I knew Maximus swung both ways, but now you to:confused: say it aint so

MAXIMUS
07-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Hater did you happen to notice your worst nightmare in hot boat this month???:eek: :)

CrazyHippy
07-20-2004, 01:18 PM
So what's the 1st sign that you have aids??
A pounding sensation in your ass:eek: :eek: :eek:
I thought Guru was the v-drive Big dog... now everyone is jumping ship.... what happened??
And i'm up for a ride. $50 or not.
UT is fast, but motors can and do blow up, and i'f it aint mine, i aint betting on it. Hell if it is mine, i aint betting on it for a while (need to learn to drive this thing again)
Oh yeah, i was on the water this morning.... still no flatties:frown:

uclahater
07-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Hater did you happen to notice your worst nightmare in hot boat this month???:eek: :)
You and Ut posing together Naked:D What has Hot boat done now:confused:
On a serious note I dont get Hot Boat anymore:mad:
Is your boat in there? and if you need help in Long Beach let me know:cool: I can back a boat in and change spark plugs under supervision:D (and now IM not joking)

lucky
07-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Lucky I knew Maximus swung both ways, but now you to:confused: say it aint so THAT WAS FUNNY -
SO YOU STEPPED UP TO THE BAR - WELCOME BACK - HOW CAN I SERVE YOU ???
A MILKY MANNATTIN AND CHIN NUTS ?? SURE MY FRIEND - LET ME SEE WHAT "COMES " UP LMAO -- :eek: :rolleyes: :D
AND IF YOU ASK ME TO MOVE YOUR STOOL , I'M KICK'N YOUR AZZZZZ - ROTFL- PMPL

MAXIMUS
07-20-2004, 03:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: WTF???? LMAO!!!! Lucky you are fried for sure...:D

MAXIMUS
07-20-2004, 03:19 PM
You and Ut posing together Naked:D What has Hot boat done now:confused:
On a serious note I dont get Hot Boat anymore:mad:
Is your boat in there? and if you need help in Long Beach let me know:cool: I can back a boat in and change spark plugs under supervision:D (and now IM not joking)
Definitly come by & hang out with us! I will probably need all kinds of help as everybody else on "the team" will be bullshitten & screwing around...:rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-20-2004, 03:48 PM
I thought this was Bench Racing, it still is but with a touch of Comedy Central :D :D .........( . )( . ).........:D :cool:

uclahater
07-20-2004, 08:02 PM
Definitly come by & hang out with us! I will probably need all kinds of help as everybody else on "the team" will be bullshitten & screwing around...:rolleyes:
Count me in:cool: I need to learn everything I can:D :cool: