PDA

View Full Version : free stuff

BarryMac
07-16-2004, 01:59 PM
I know there isn't a lot of Teak on the boats on these boards but someone must have Teak somewhere, I have the complete Teak Refinishing kit, it is a 3 step process containing Teak Cleaner, Teak Brightner and Teak Oil, I will be happy to give it to whomever wants to PM me there address, heck I'll even pay the shipping if it is under $10.00 (I am pretty sure it will be). If your interested just let me know.
gjb
http://www.overtons.com/graphics/products/medium/21227M.jpg

mirvin
07-16-2004, 02:29 PM
I'll take that stuff gtb;) Do you think you can go ahead and send me that $3 rebate while you're at it?
mirvin;)

Lightning
07-16-2004, 02:34 PM
I'd be interested in that for the swin step.

Lightning
07-16-2004, 02:35 PM
Guess i'm too late, If Mirvin does not want it, I'll take it.

mirvin
07-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
Guess i'm too late, If Mirvin does not want it, I'll take it.
You can have it Lightning. I could use it but I just bought a set from west marine last week. No worries. Besides, you're problyclose enough to pick it up in person.
Were you pulling your boat through LA yesterday??? I was in traffic with a real nice Lightning. Had an orange fade from the back to front. Seemed like a 22 or 23 footer;)
mirvin

Lightning
07-16-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
You can have it Lightning. I could use it but I just bought a set from west marine last week. No worries. Besides, you're problyclose enough to pick it up in person.
Were you pulling your boat through LA yesterday??? I was in traffic with a real nice Lightning. Had an orange fade from the back to front. Seemed like a 22 or 23 footer;)
mirvin
Not me, I keep mine out at the river. Thanks

Lightning
07-16-2004, 02:40 PM
gottajetboat - where you at? Maybe we can arrange pickup next week. Are you coming to the RRL get together on the 22nd in Carlsbad?

BarryMac
07-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
gottajetboat - where you at? Maybe we can arrange pickup next week. Are you coming to the RRL get together on the 22nd in Carlsbad?
Didn't know there was a RRL get together, where's it takin place? We're going to be at the river that weekend so unfortunately that wont work for me. I work in Carlsbad are you in that area? Maybe we can hook up at lunch, or after work??? Let me know, I will put the kit in a box for you...
gjb