PDA

View Full Version : War Wagon Regatta

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Sept. 7th Lake Perris. Dmonzta you in???? This is the Tues. after labor day.
Not really a regatta, just a day at Perris for boats that are local lake legal.
Welcome to anyone.
Jerry:cool:

dmontzsta
07-16-2004, 10:44 PM
hmmm...I might be down...it is my dads day off work and I will be able to use a vacation day (i have lots of those). I will let you know as the date gets closer, I definately am down as of now. I will keep this at the top, hope to meet some other members there.
BTW: I guess I have a war wagon. :D

Beautiful Noise
07-16-2004, 10:53 PM
Must be calling all Slow Boats:)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
Must be calling all Slow Boats:)
Absolutely!! :D And the fast guys too!! Just hope they're either smarter than the cops or running mufflers and water.
That Cole out of Blairs speed shop runs 115 plus with mufflers and bow lights. I know of a few turbo boats that would be legal too.
Fast or slow anyone is welcome. I'm not trying to make this a big deal, nor do I expect a big turn out.
Jerry :cool:

dmontzsta
07-17-2004, 11:46 AM
I hope I win the trophy for the slowest there. :)

BILLY.B
07-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Sept. 7th Lake Paris. Dmonzta you in???? This is the Tues. after labor day.
Not really a regatta, just a day at Paris for boats that are local lake legal.
Welcome to anyone.
Jerry:cool: Sometime's I wish they had spell ck on these boards. Lord knows V-Drive Video could use it. It's correct spelling is Lake Perris. Unless you plan on shipping you shit overseas for the day :eek: :D

Kindsvater Flat
07-17-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Sometime's I wish they had spell ck on these boards. Lord knows V-Drive Video could use it. It's correct spelling is Lake Perris. Unless you plan on shipping you shit overseas for the day :eek: :D
You forgot the "r" in "your" slim. :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Sometime's I wish they had spell ck on these boards. Lord knows V-Drive Video could use it. It's correct spelling is Lake Perris. Unless you plan on shipping you shit overseas for the day :eek: :D
Your just mad because no one can spell Burkenhager!! Starting with me!!!:D :D :D

dmontzsta
07-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Billy, you need to bring your boat out there for the day. :D

Beautiful Noise
07-17-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
Billy, you need to bring your boat out there for the day. :D
Are you loooking to get your BUTT handed to you;) :D :D LOL...Rule #1 Never invite the Fast Guys it can only make US slow Guys look SLOWER :rolleyes: ;) :D Plus some guy painted His Boat pretty Fancy and thats sure to make him even look Faster:D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-17-2004, 06:07 PM
Theres a zero chance of Billy showing up with his flashy paint job boat, lake Perris and zoomies don't mix. Maybe he'll bring out the hallet???:D
J

dmontzsta
07-17-2004, 06:45 PM
Are you loooking to get your BUTT handed to you;) :D :D LOL...Rule #1 Never invite the Fast Guys it can only make US slow Guys look SLOWER :rolleyes: ;) :D Plus some guy painted His Boat pretty Fancy and thats sure to make him even look Faster:D :D
Hey...I am not challenging him, it would just be good to meet him and see that boat..plus like Jerry said, I am SURE his boat wouldnt last long before baywatch got him.
Also, I could park with him and it makes me look faster. :D

Sangerboy
07-17-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Welllllllll........... if we're going to get technical there chiefy it should be apostrophe re (you're);)

Beautiful Noise
07-17-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by dmontzsta
I could park with him and it makes me look faster. :D
Hmmmmmmmm.....................Good point:D You learn Fast Grasshopper ;) :D :D

dmontzsta
07-17-2004, 11:01 PM
Hmmmmmmmm.....................Good point:D You learn Fast Grasshopper ;) :D :D
Just another one of dem dare speed tricks. ;) :cool:

Beautiful Noise
07-17-2004, 11:02 PM
;) :D :D :D :D

INEEDAV
07-19-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
Welllllllll........... if we're going to get technical there chiefy it should be apostrophe re (you're);)
Might want to look that usage up. It should be "your" from what I can tell.:D;)
your ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yr, yôr, yr; yr when unstressed)
adj. The possessive form of you.
Used as a modifier before a noun: your boots; your accomplishments.
you're ( P ) Pronunciation Key (yr; yr when unstressed)
Contraction of you are.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-19-2004, 10:43 AM
My thread is turning into an English lesson:confused:
Jerry:D

INEEDAV
07-19-2004, 11:44 AM
My thread is turning into an English lesson:confused:
Jerry:D
Sorry Jerry.:(

77charger
07-19-2004, 04:19 PM
will jim andersons taco wagon be there.?

wsuwrhr
07-19-2004, 07:28 PM
What are you a teacher too?
Brian:)

wsuwrhr
07-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Slim is right pal. haha.
Lord knows plenty of kids in Ethiopia could use the extra food.
Brian

Bob Hostetter
07-20-2004, 04:17 PM
Sounds like fun, I'll be there...........

ACCEPTENCE
07-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Theres a zero chance of Billy showing up with his flashy paint job boat, lake Perris and zoomies don't mix. Maybe he'll bring out the hallet???:D
J
I'm not thinkin the Hallet is going to that event...uummm, leme think, the last time I saw it outta storage:
The power head was hangin in a building from the red iron on a hoist.
Then it was rollin around a parkin lot on a flat cart in pieces...hummm, didn't look so good:frown:
But then again, ya never know.

repo man
07-21-2004, 09:11 PM
i'll try to make it. we can see who can go 35 the fastest.lol

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Thats right, 35 is the max allowable speed and I intend to obey as usual:D :D :D
Jerry

ssmike
07-21-2004, 09:34 PM
JG -
Whats up K-XX :D
I'll look for you @ Long Beach

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-21-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ssmike
JG -
Whats up K-XX :D
I'll look for you @ Long Beach
Thats K-X, just 1 X :cool: Before I got married It was going to be K-XXX.
C-ya in the LBC
JG

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-20-2004, 08:27 PM
Calling all "war Wagons" the local lake legal boat regatta is less than 3 weeks away.
Come out and see Crackerbox racer Amy Ross in a thong. :sqeyes: :jawdrop: :chi: :D :D :D

dmontzsta
08-20-2004, 08:28 PM
I am there.

63stevens
08-20-2004, 11:10 PM
I might be up for a day of play at Perris and a spelling lesson. Will have to check my schedule.

v-drive
08-21-2004, 04:49 AM
Hmmmmmmm!, it depends on how much work I have at the time.
I would love to get my lavey out with a bunch of boats. I know I can win a worst metal flake award and ofcourse I have an olds so I have the slow boat award nailed,right? :D :coffeycup v-drive

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 05:59 AM
damn Jerry. It sounds like I am giving a bunch of excuses, but I realize more and more just how hard it is to get out on a business day. I just realized that my son has to be taken to school at 11am then he gets off at 2:30pm. This day is shutting me down more and more, it sounds like excuses (and I hate it when people do this to me when I plan things) but it is not...I will do my best to get my ass out there.

repo man
08-21-2004, 08:45 AM
let the kid have a four day weekend and bring him along.
if you go i'll go.

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 08:48 AM
let the kid have a four day weekend and bring him along.
if you go i'll go.
His mother doesnt like that idea, she didnt even want him to take the Friday off when we went to the river last week. She really doesnt want him to miss ANY days. You can count on me being there come hell or high water. So I guess you will be there right? :D I will drive my Maxima out there. I could go right after I drop him off and stay for a few hours just to hang out (kind of like the v drive regatta).

repo man
08-21-2004, 08:55 AM
you can finally get that 35mph ride i've been promising you.lol

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 08:58 AM
you can finally get that 35mph ride i've been promising you.lol
I will bring my lifejacket! haha

repo man
08-21-2004, 09:20 AM
better bring a helmet for those speeds! :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
08-21-2004, 10:53 AM
better bring a helmet for those speeds! :rolleyes:
hehe. Perris is strict too! lots of sirens.

Rexone
08-21-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm not thinkin the Hallet is going to that event...uummm, leme think, the last time I saw it outta storage:
As long as we're having a spelling bee "Hallett" has 2 of the little "t" thingys. :rollside:

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Bump! Bump!

76BARRON
09-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Sept. 7th Lake Perris. Dmonzta you in???? This is the Tues. after labor day.
Not really a regatta, just a day at Perris for boats that are local lake legal.
Welcome to anyone.
Jerry:cool:
Jerry, Define lake legal for perris. mufflers or mufflers AND water?
let me know ASAP! I may need to do some plumbing (fast!)

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 07:52 PM
Pretty sure it is mufflers and water. But you should be able to get away without the water.

GofastRacer
09-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Don't need water as long as you meet the DB level!..

Bob Hostetter
09-02-2004, 07:59 PM
Is this thing still on for Tuesday? I am thinking about draggin out my oldddd Hallett (with 2 T's) v-drive for the day.
Just got to find someone to help me launch and trailer the darn thing.......

dmontzsta
09-02-2004, 08:01 PM
Is this thing still on for Tuesday? I am thinking about draggin out my oldddd Hallett (with 2 T's) v-drive for the day.
Just got to find someone to help me launch and trailer the darn thing.......
yup, pretty sure Jerry is rock solid about Tuesday.

GofastRacer
09-02-2004, 08:01 PM
Also throttle stop set at just above idle!.. :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-02-2004, 08:45 PM
I have only been stopped twice in 10 years. Once at puddingstone, the 18 year old ranger asked if I would turn my scoop around. I didn't want to disapoint Billy B. so I told him no and he left. The 2nd time was on the ramp at Puddingstone. Some crack squad coast guard duo asked if they could inspect my boat, I agreed and soon after recieved my coast guard safety certification sticker. I removed it from the bow and stuck it to my gas tank just for laughs.
I've been to Perris more times than I can remember and haven't been stopped yet. I know, I just jinxed myself. Anyway, I'm not sure but I thought water was something they could check for. If you can plumb it on easily, do it, just make sure you run the ol barrel valve shut off so it can be turned on when they bother you. If its too much trouble go without and play dumb.
During the week I have rarely seen the patrol out but who knows.
Come on out Bob, one of us will get you launched. :cool:
Jerry

Bob Hostetter
09-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Sounds good, now I just have to decide if its a cold, the flu, or a twisted ankle.........

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-03-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm going to try and talk spotondl to bring the "in boat" cams to play with. You listening Rich ?:D We will post all the pics and maybe some video on the boards after.
Jerry :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-05-2004, 07:43 PM
I talked to Spotondl (Rich). He is out at havasu promoting lude conduct while completely defiling himself. Way to go Rich. :cool:
He will be bringing the P.O.V. (position in vehicle) cam for us to experiment and play with. The first place we will mount it will be on Dmonztas strut looking back, so Donald can determine wich way his prop is spinning. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
09-05-2004, 08:17 PM
I talked to Spotondl (Rich). He is out at havasu promoting lude conduct while completely defiling himself. Way to go Rich. :cool:
He will be bringing the P.O.V. (position in vehicle) cam for us to experiment and play with. The first place we will mount it will be on Dmonztas strut looking back, so Donald can determine wich way his prop is spinning. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
lol...now were talking.
My dad called the court and they told him to call back Tuesday night, so his day is clear. My grandfather is staying with us until Wednesday and as I said my dad has to bring my mother to the doctor and I have to bring Nathan to school. Lets see how tommorrow goes and maybe we can work something out. Either way the jury duty opened up the chances of bringing the boat much more. I dont know how much we would run it, I just spent $100 in av gas for tommorrow, I might only run around Perris once or twice. As I said, boat or no boat.
Anyone have a prop pulled and some props I can try? I wish I would have had mine cut to a 11.5" but now I am running a 11.92"x15 prop and either 17 or 24 gears in the V-Drive, still too much prop and gear for the motor.

HM
09-07-2004, 01:00 PM
I was out there with my Campbell this morning (Tuesday). Got there early for a little wake boarding.
Had to do a "safety" inspection with a guy from the Coast Gaurd Auxilary. :rolleyes: What tedious mf'r.
Here is what I did not pass:
Decal too close to the CF #'s.
HIN #'s don't exist.
No "Anchor" light.
He claimed that I will get a ticket for the decal and anchor light, and that my boat will get impounded for the HIN #'s.
I went along with the guy the best I could, but then I laid into him - intellectually speaking - after he kept insisting that I was going to get several tickets and get my boat impounded. I said, look, I know you have nothing better to do than nit pick the "safety" rules. But, in real life, on the water, the cops have a lot more to do than write tickets for the above. And, on top of that, they know that many boats were produced prior to 1980 without HIN #'s and will only call into question the HIN #'s IF and only IF they have a reason. I said, the cops are out there for REAL safety reasons, like intoxication and unsafe boating. In the 22 years that I have been boating on my own, and the 38 years I have been on the water, the few times I have actually been stopped, they have checked to see if I have been drinking and do quick check, if any, on REAL safety equipment. I know you live in a rules and regulation dream world, but I live on the reality side. So, hurry up because we are wasting valuable water time. So, he had me sign the paper work and did not say another word. My buddies were like "oh shit". I came very close to asking him if he was deaf and stupid, but then I remembered what happened the last time I asked that!!
Oh yah, no ticket for anything as he had no authority. Found out that it is a voluntary inspection. So, if you run into one of these guys, tell him that you don't have time for his voluntary inspection. I think safety inspections are great, but this guy was a knucklehead.
I won't even tell you about the tangents he went off on about band-aids and flare guns. :rolleyes:

v-drive
09-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Good for you, I hate those wanabees. If you would have asked what they did for a real job they would have told you boating supplies.v-drive

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 01:47 PM
I was out there with my Campbell this morning (Tuesday). Got there early for a little wake boarding.
Had to do a "safety" inspection with a guy from the Coast Gaurd Auxilary. :rolleyes: What tedious mf'r.
HIN #'s don't exist.
No "Anchor" light.
He claimed that I will get a ticket for the decal and anchor light, and that my boat will get impounded for the HIN #'s.
I went along with the guy the best I could, but then I laid into him - intellectually speaking - after he kept insisting that I was going to get several tickets and get my boat impounded. I said, look, I know you have nothing better to do than nit pick the "safety" rules. But, in real life, on the water, the cops have a lot more to do than write tickets for the above. And, on top of that, they know that many boats were produced prior to 1980 without HIN #'s and will only call into question the HIN #'s IF and only IF they have a reason. I said, the cops are out there for REAL safety reasons, like intoxication and unsafe boating. In the 22 years that I have been boating on my own, and the 38 years I have been on the water, the few times I have actually been stopped, they have checked to see if I have been drinking and do quick check, if any, on REAL safety equipment. I know you live in a rules and regulation dream world, but I live on the reality side. So, hurry up because we are wasting valuable water time. So, he had me sign the paper work and did not say another word. My buddies were like "oh shit". I came very close to asking him if he was deaf and stupid, but then I remembered what happened the last time I asked that!!
Oh yah, no ticket for anything as he had no authority. Found out that it is a voluntary inspection. So, if you run into one of these guys, tell him that you don't have time for his voluntary inspection. I think safety inspections are great, but this guy was a knucklehead.
I won't even tell you about the tangents he went off on about band-aids and flare guns. :rolleyes:
I saw that guy out there today, good thing we snuck in. I would like to thank Mark for the lift, that Shciada is bitchen. Also, thanks for Jerry for all the knowledge as always and for the awesome ride...even though you are used to it and call it a pig. :D
Good to meet Bill, Mark, John, Dan, Jim. I hope to see you all out there soon.

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 03:22 PM
a few pics...
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1467.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1468.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1469.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1470.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1471.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1472.jpg

repo man
09-07-2004, 03:45 PM
what all do you have to have along the lines of safty equiptment ,just in case i'm missing somthing? also werer do you keep all this shit in a 2 seat flatbottom? :confused:

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 03:47 PM
what all do you have to have along the lines of safty equiptment ,just in case i'm missing somthing? :confused:
Dude, you missed that Schiada, it was bad. Blown 502 with a turbo 4 speed tranny and electric cav plate were some of the highlights, it was a smooooth ride...thanks again for the ride Mark.

repo man
09-07-2004, 03:51 PM
hey don i'm a D I C K!!!! i didn't have time to get that F U C K I N G part again . :(

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 03:52 PM
hey don i'm a D I C K!!!! i didn't have time to get that F U C K I N G part again . :(
Dont worry bro. Maybe we can get all the parts needed and bust it out Saturday? I will see when the time is going to come to pull the motor.

repo man
09-07-2004, 03:55 PM
i just said F U C K IT and decided to go with shaft rockers instead.

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 03:58 PM
i just said F U C K IT and decided to go with shaft rockers instead.
Whatever works, as long as you are on the water. Are you putting the back seats in?

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 04:00 PM
*RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS*
A small vid of 63Stevens idling out.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/100_1473.MOV

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-07-2004, 05:15 PM
HIN #'s don't exist.
No "Anchor" light.
I proudly display my coast guard safety sticker where ever I go. Holy Moly, get your shit together! LMAO :mix: :rollside: :rollside:
Jerry :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-07-2004, 05:30 PM
Thanks to 63 Stevens and son, 76 Barron, Elsinore Bill, Mark (the Lurker) Stevens, Dmonzta and the UCLAHATER for showing up to the first annual War Wagon regatta. I would thank Holy Moly also but I never saw him??
The weather was perfect the water was good and the cops kept to themselves. :cool: :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
09-07-2004, 06:09 PM
This is a bitchen lake boat. But where were the queens?
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/WarWagonRegattaLakePerris9-7-04/images/100_1470.jpg

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 06:36 PM
This is a bitchen lake boat. But where were the queens?
That sucker runs too...I was very impressed with that boat.

Spotondl
09-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Hey there Jerry:
Sorry I did not make it today... I was defiling myself at Havazoo until about 2:00AM today and was going WESTBOUND on the 210 at Mountain at 8:00AM at the breakneck speed of about 5 MPH, give or take 5 MPH. Did not get home until about 11:00AM. Did not have the juice to turn around and go the other direction immediately... :sleeping:
We will definitely get a group deal going with some great footage...
BTW, got the 411 on my engine... $2K OUCH!!! Spot's looking for an engine deal now...

76BARRON
09-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Jerry, The weather and lake conditions could not have been any better,and as was said already the cop's left us alone! Not to bad considering four flatbottom's and a blown cruiser together at the same place at the same time!
I also like the "PRIVATE" launch area ;) as well! I had a great time and look forward to many more in the future!

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:20 PM
Jerry, The weather and lake conditions could not have been any better,and as was said already the cop's left us alone! Not to bad considering four flatbottom's and a blown cruiser together at the same place at the same time!
I also like the "PRIVATE" launch area ;) as well! I had a great time and look forward to many more in the future!
yeah, I also look forward to more, but with a boat next time...the cruise was fun. Good seeing you again John.

76BARRON
09-07-2004, 07:51 PM
good to see you come out as well,even without boat.
hey,when you remove that broken crank post a photo!

dmontzsta
09-07-2004, 07:56 PM
good to see you come out as well,even without boat.
hey,when you remove that broken crank post a photo!
For sure, lots of photos to come. I also have a 429 block lined up. Things are loooking up.

uclahater
09-08-2004, 12:22 AM
Hey there Jerry:
Sorry I did not make it today... I was defiling myself at Havazoo until about 2:00AM today and was going WESTBOUND on the 210 at Mountain at 8:00AM at the breakneck speed of about 5 MPH, give or take 5 MPH. Did not get home until about 11:00AM. Did not have the juice to turn around and go the other direction immediately... :sleeping:
We will definitely get a group deal going with some great footage...
BTW, got the 411 on my engine... $2K OUCH!!! Spot's looking for an engine deal now...
Jerry,
You should know better than to trust someone who graduated from UCLA, especially one that got his degree in EBONICS :boxingguy

uclahater
09-08-2004, 12:24 AM
yeah, I also look forward to more, but with a boat next time...the cruise was fun. Good seeing you again John.
That cruise is eventually going to end up costing me alot of money :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

dmontzsta
09-08-2004, 06:05 AM
That cruise is eventually going to end up costing me alot of money :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Ahhh, but you will love it. :) Like Jerry said it is the best of all worlds.

wsuwrhr
09-08-2004, 06:15 AM
One of these days I am going to get a real boat.
Brian

63stevens
09-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the great day Jerry! My son and I really enjoyed ourselves. Wish we could have stayed longer. The people with the jet-ski's and rocks were a trip to watch.

dmontzsta
09-11-2004, 07:52 AM
More pics from Jerry are up!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640001.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640002.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640003.jpg
I need to rotate this one, but forgot...I will get to it.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640004.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640006.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640007.jpg
I need to rotate this one as well.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640008.jpg

dmontzsta
09-11-2004, 07:55 AM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640009.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640010.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640012.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640013.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640014.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640015.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640016.jpg

dmontzsta
09-11-2004, 07:57 AM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640017.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640018.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640019.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640020.jpg
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640024.jpg

76BARRON
09-11-2004, 11:04 AM
For those of you looking at photo of the 2 P.W.C posted above,here is a little
story about it. It was a bit painful to watch them as they pulled up next to the beach with the p.w.c. sitting on the bottom(sand,gravel)THEN load passengers 2 or 3 of them and then try to gas it and go!! they did not move! they were stuck to the bottom and did this all day long!it was painful to see and hear so many rocks go thru the impeller.Even while they were on the lake you could hear things clanking in the pump.One of the p.w.c.'s in the photo has a ski rope all wraped up inside the pump as this photo was taken.
I hope the rental co. or? looked real close when these p.w.c.'s returned as
both will need alot of work..............$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

V-DRIVE VIDEO
09-11-2004, 12:43 PM
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/dmontzsta%20pics/LakePerrisWarWagonRegatta9-7-04JerrysPics/images/84640010.jpg
You Te came out and promptly got whooped by all the v-drives. :cool: :)

dmontzsta
09-11-2004, 01:38 PM
You Te came out and promptly got whooped by all the v-drives. :cool: :)
Yeah, he ripped ass AND found all the fish in the entire lake at the same time.