PDA

View Full Version : New Truck in Driveway - THANKS JAY!!!

2Driver
04-06-2006, 02:15 PM
THanks Jay Photoglou for a killer deal (AZ Dealers couldnt touch it) Great serivce and a great experience.
06 Votec Max 345 HP 6.0 Crew: Hopefully will tow better than the Avalanche. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/3347DCP_0478.JPG

Cole Trickle
04-06-2006, 02:17 PM
THanks Jay Photoglou for a killer deal (AZ Dealers couldnt touch it) Great serivce and a great experience.
06 Votec Max 345 HP 6.0 Crew: Hopefully will tow better than the Avalanche. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/3347DCP_0478.JPG
Congrats!!!
Sweet truck....If you don't mind could you PM me the sticker price and what you paid.... I might be in the truck market in the next 6 months and that will fit my bill if the price is right.

76ANTHONY
04-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Congrats!!!
Sweet truck....If you don't mind could you PM me the sticker price and what you paid.... I might be in the truck market in the next 6 months and that will fit my bill if the price is right.
this is a joke right? man you big baller you know thats in the budget, get jay to order you one up bro..... :cool: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
04-06-2006, 02:40 PM
this is a joke right? man you big baller you know thats in the budget, get jay to order you one up bro..... :cool: :crossx: :crossx:
We already have a 05 Silverado so I keep thinking it will be retarded to have 2 trucks.
I also have a new mortgage that is a tad more than yours and going from a 600 payment to a 400 payment wouldn't be a bad thing!!;)
How much are them Scion's? :crossx: :yuk:

Throttle
04-06-2006, 02:44 PM
NOOOOO, another chevy on the road, jay never quits... :cry:

GETSOME
04-06-2006, 04:51 PM
We already have a 05 Silverado so I keep thinking it will be retarded to have 2 trucks.
I also have a new mortgage that is a tad more than yours and going from a 600 payment to a 400 payment wouldn't be a bad thing!!;)
How much are them Scion's? :crossx: :yuk:
I think you would look great in a NEo Geo. And 2 trucks in your house you know who i am calling if i ever have to move!

NOTALENT
04-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Congrats....So how is the power in that thing...did you compare it to the HEMI before you bought it????

2Driver
04-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Congrats....So how is the power in that thing...did you compare it to the HEMI before you bought it????
I didn't even test drive the Truck I bought.
I've had enough Chevy's to understand that the stats should produce what I was looking for over the Avalanche. That and I read some reviews both in Mags and private opinons all of which favored the Vortec Max. I just needed to stay with a 1/2 ton for my back (fusion) and get the most umph. So far it gets real nice. The real test will be when I hook it up to the boat Saturday. Let ya know.