PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe this happen to me.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 12:41 PM
Awhile back I trusted my wingman (PlyaPlya22) to add oil to one of my engines. He did that but he forgot to put back on the oil cap so OIL was every where. But this takes the cake, this weekend we went to a local lake to do some boating. So I trusted my wingman to take the straps off of the back and put the PLUG in. So I get in the boat and he backed me in, while I was floating of the trailer I noticed my bilge pumps working overtime :mad: I ask my wingman did he put the plug in :confused: Well you no the answer to that was. :eek: I put the boat back on the trailer pulled it out and watched half the lake flow out of the back of my boat. :eek: Of couse he heard from me all day :D, But my question is, do you think he is a double agent :eek: mmmmmmmm
this him my wingman
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616PP22-med.jpg

Mandelon
07-19-2004, 12:47 PM
Is he a drinker? I hear alcohol can play a part in these types of misfortunes..... :D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
07-19-2004, 12:50 PM
IF the plugs on your commander are anything like they were on my eliminator, you aren't likely to be putting them on in the lake. Seems you need to make a double check on his work.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-19-2004, 12:50 PM
Make him wax the boat, in a bikini, in the launch parking lot, and let us know when this is going to take place! :D :D

Mandelon
07-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Seriously, I have found that you always need to double check the deeds done by others.
I let a friend strap up the back of my boat to the trailer......one was on backwards... I mean, how do you even do that? The buckle was on the inside rubbing the gelcoat..:mad:
They don't cross the chains on the trailer at hookups or remember to put up the wheel on the jack.........
Check and double check, especially if you've had a few.....

riverbound
07-19-2004, 12:53 PM
Make him wax the boat.

PlyaPlya22
I told you that I didn't want the pumps to dry out so they needed to get some water run through them. As far as the oil cap...damn there was some chick with a Big AZZ at the gas station and we were all mezmerized. Tha thing was like the 9th wonder of the world :eek:
E
Your friendly Double Agent:D

RiverKitty
I'm sure it must be a conspiracy!!!!
Time to find a new wing man! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
SOUNDS LIKE "BULLSHIT "TO ME:D
:D me too, and we are suppose to hit Havasu this weekend :confused:

Roxysnow
07-19-2004, 12:58 PM
I would be distracted also, if I all those fine lookin' ladies on my boat too! Through him a bone and give him another chance! And when it comes to my boat. I do it all myself! I can only blame myself!!! IT'S GOT TO BE THE LADIES!!!!!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Is he a drinker? I hear alcohol can play a part in these types of misfortunes..... :D :D :D
Like a fish, but he had not had a drop yet.

OLDRAT
07-19-2004, 01:03 PM
Next time he be sleepin' on the front of the boat, ease that
baby into revese and nail it, that should do it :D

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 01:05 PM
mmm ROOKIES ;)

mirvin
07-19-2004, 01:06 PM
Double agent or not, based on the votes I think you're gonna be getting a fresh waxing from him in the near future.
mirvin;)

Petrofied
07-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
Awhile back I trusted my wingman (PlyaPlya22) to add oil to one of my engines. He did that but he forgot to put back on the oil cap so OIL was every where. But this takes the cake, this weekend we went to a local lake to do some boating. So I trusted my wingman to take the straps off of the back and put the PLUG in. So I get in the boat and he backed me in, while I was floating of the trailer I noticed my bilge pumps working overtime :mad: I ask my wingman did he put the plug in :confused: Well you no the answer to that was. :eek: I put the boat back on the trailer pulled it out and watched half the lake flow out of the back of my boat. :eek: Of couse he heard from me all day :D, But my question is, do you think he is a double agent :eek: mmmmmmmm
this him my wingman
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616PP22-med.jpg X-Files....... TRUST- NO -ONE. :D

HCS
07-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Send him off for some training in the middle of the desert for a
hole summer.
Then when he gets back maybe he'll remember.

harleypauls
07-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Maybe HE is butt pirate or al-quaida? he he

carbonmarine
07-19-2004, 01:16 PM
SYA !
Your the Captain my man .....
*** So. Trust, but Verify ! ***
Rick32:cool:

PlyaPlya22
07-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Make him wax the boat, in a bikini, in the launch parking lot, and let us know when this is going to take place! :D :D :D

Screaming Pete
07-19-2004, 01:21 PM
I guess he must give good head or something to have kept him this long:confused:

PlyaPlya22
07-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by titties and beer
SOUNDS LIKE "BULLSHIT "TO ME:D
OK maybe not the 9th wonder...but it was nice

Bre
07-19-2004, 01:42 PM
I'll take over for him... I promise not to mess up:D

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 01:45 PM
He is a white man trapped in a black mans body,
he is trying to take you down. He is a DOUBLE AGENT......
I'll have the ladies give him a good spanking this weekend....

PlyaPlya22
07-19-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
He is a white man trapped in a black mans body,
he is trying to take you down. He is a DOUBLE AGENT......
I'll have the ladies give him a good spanking this weekend....
We have a winner!!! Punishment agreed upon!!!:D

Garrddogg
07-19-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
Make him wax the boat, in a bikini, in the launch parking lot, and let us know when this is going to take place! :D :D HOLY SHIT THAT WOULD BE FUNNY I'M GONNA HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT ONE FOR "PARTY FOULS" ON MY BOAT.. SORRY didnt mean to yell just too lazy to retype:D

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 02:02 PM
PLYA, check your work email AGAIN....

Boozer
07-19-2004, 02:41 PM
Always check your wingmans work or just plan to do it yourself. Atleast you didnt have him go and do something crazy like not lock down the hitch lock on the trailer so that while traveling 60-65 mph on the highway your boat came unhooked and smashed up your ride.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bre
I'll take over for him... I promise not to mess up:D
You got the job and besides you look better ;)

HCS
07-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
Always check your wingmans work or just plan to do it yourself. Atleast you didnt have him go and do something crazy like not lock down the hitch lock on the trailer so that while traveling 60-65 mph on the highway your boat came unhooked and smashed up your ride.
That was so screwed up.
Did you ever recoup anything from that place?

Bre
07-19-2004, 03:01 PM
You got the job and besides you look better ;)
When can I start?:D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Bre
When can I start?:D
I will see you this weekend ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
That is grounds to be shot :mad:

FastTimmy
07-19-2004, 03:09 PM
this him my wingman
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616PP22-med.jpg
First I think you should get him out of the sun before he gets any darker the guy looks black.;) LOL......
I voted to make him do the wax job. That is the ultimate bitch job.. Except for you Bre, you do it with grace....
Timmy

Bre
07-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by FastTimmy
First I think you should get him out of the sun before he gets any darker the guy looks black.;) LOL......
I voted to make him do the wax job. That is the ultimate bitch job.. Except for you Bre, you do it with grace....
Timmy
Timmy... it's more like rub rub shake shake;)

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 03:28 PM
He aint waxing shit on that boat, That is how I earned my ride.
He can clean the crapper or something...

lucky
07-19-2004, 03:35 PM
you need a better - bow ornament - bre would work !

PlyaPlya22
07-19-2004, 03:41 PM
He aint waxing shit on that boat, That is how I earned my ride.
He can clean the crapper or something...
How about I stay under water and hold my finger in the hole?

Bre
07-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
How about I stay under water and hold my finger in the hole?
LMAO:D

Bre
07-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by lucky
Have you seen the chicks he has on his boat?:p
I think any one of them would work much better. I will just be his b i t c h:D ;)

XTRM22
07-19-2004, 04:00 PM
Like a fish, but he had not had a drop yet.
I say give him another chance, if he hadn't had a drop, he obviously had to much blood in his alcohol system!:D
Chuck

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by lucky
how about this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616Picture_028-med.jpg
or this
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616Picture_025-med.jpg
is that better ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Bre
Have you seen the chicks he has on his boat?:p
I think any one of them would work much better. I will just be his b i t c h:D ;)
Bre I would love to have you
on my deck :eek: ;)
anytime
as an ornament
:p:
;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by XTRM22
I say give him another chance, if he hadn't had a drop, he obviously had to much blood in his alcohol system!:D
Chuck
I neveheard it put like that before LOLOLOL:D

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 06:02 PM
those candidates work just fine :D

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 06:04 PM
Grace waxed my boat after memorial weekend. Did a great job, now if I could get her to do it again....

KACHINA KEN
07-19-2004, 06:12 PM
You know it's ok to whoop your friends ass once in awhile just to keep it all in check, you'll be better friends afterwords and I guarantee he won't do it again. Don't kill him, just a lil love tap y'know???
Rock tha Bells,
Kenny

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by KACHINA KEN
You know it's ok to whoop your friends ass once in awhile just to keep it all in check, you'll be better friends afterwords and I guarantee he won't do it again. Don't kill him, just a lil love tap y'know???
Rock tha Bells,
Kenny
mmmmmm you may have something here, I think after he waxes the boat

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 07:10 PM
Yvonne says she fells bad for Eric,
She said she will help him wax the boat

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Yvonne says she fells bad for Eric,
She said she will help him wax the boat
She can watch him and hand him water :D

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 07:36 PM
She can watch him and hand him water :D
LOL, That is some funny shit, Her and Groupie-1 will tease him in their thongs

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-19-2004, 07:44 PM
LOL, That is some funny shit, Her and Groupie-1 will tease him in their thongs
That I will watch ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-20-2004, 11:20 AM
E better get your wax ready the forums have spoken

Huckleberry
07-20-2004, 11:39 AM
I can't believe you're so upset with him. He didn't forget to put in the drain plug, he was flushing out your bilge so that when you open up the engine hatch it was sparkling clean to show off to the hotties! Yeah, that's it, he was cleaning out the bilge! You ungrateful bastard! :D :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-20-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Huckleberry
I can't believe you're so upset with him. He didn't forget to put in the drain plug, he was flushing out your bilge so that when you open up the engine hatch it was sparkling clean to show off to the hotties! Yeah, that's it, he was cleaning out the bilge! You ungrateful bastard! :D :D :D
:eek:

78Southwind
07-27-2004, 02:07 PM
I voted for waxing the boat, but you must think of this crime as a crime against the entire ***boat community. Your buddy must pay his debt not only to you but also to the ***boat community for such a criminal act. I vote that additionally your buddy must be the cameraman and fully document your next river trip and that all pictures be uploaded to the ***boat forum. After carefully reviewing the pictures the ***boat community will decide if we forgive him.

Dave C
07-27-2004, 02:15 PM
"no soup for you" (soup nazi)
thats it... he's cut off... no more beer until he gets it right!......