PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Races

Bob Hostetter
07-19-2004, 01:59 PM
Anyone going to the circle races at Long Beach?
I am going for the first time and was wondering how early to get there, where to park, where to watch from, and if you can get in the pits?
Anybody need a free pit worker? Promise not to break anything.....

RUSHIN ROULETTE
07-19-2004, 02:11 PM
What is the date on this event? I forgot:confused:

MAXIMUS
07-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Maybe...:D

Bob Hostetter
07-19-2004, 02:35 PM
August 14th and 15th...

Mrs. Serious Issues
07-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Don't know what time all the fun starts but we'll be there early in the morning as always...
Swing by and say hi...
SS-33
Purple & white Revenge...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-19-2004, 03:13 PM
The gate should be open by 8:00 am. Find me and I'll get you on a crew.
There will be an awesome boat show and the pits will be open.
Jerry

WILDERTHANU
07-19-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Find me and I'll get you on a crew.
I'LL GIVE YOU A CRÜE BUDDY....

Bob Hostetter
07-19-2004, 06:39 PM
Thanks, I will be there........

Moneypitt
07-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Bob, flat crazy team will be there. Stop by and introduce yourself. PS89 white w/ red, Revenge, white trailer. See ya there, Ray

dmontzsta
07-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Jerry
Jerry, you sure have the connections. :)
...I will be at CBBB/River.

MAXIMUS
07-20-2004, 06:06 AM
Jerry
Is the boat show open for all boats or just the racers?:confused:

126driver
07-20-2004, 07:27 AM
Find me and I'll get you on a crew.
What about me? Can you get me on a crew too?
Word is that Rod-Pocket will be there with some of the Hamilton posse. Whatchout.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Is the boat show open for all boats or just the racers?:confused:
The boat show will be open for the viewing enjoyment of both racers and spectators. :D :D
If your inquireing on entering a boat into the show, sorry no jets!:p

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-20-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by 126driver
Word is that Rod-Pocket will be there with some of the Hamilton posse. Whatchout.
Your crewing for the "Miner Motion" boat. Go straight to the stock outboard pits and ask for Jeff. :D

uclahater
07-20-2004, 08:18 AM
Where ya Been Scotty

MAXIMUS
07-20-2004, 01:21 PM
The boat show will be open for the viewing enjoyment of both racers and spectators. :D :D
If your inquireing on entering a boat into the show, sorry no jets!:p
:confused: :confused: :frown: :frown: :cry: :cry: :cry:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-20-2004, 02:21 PM
If your inquireing on entering a boat into the show, sorry no jets!:p OR WHACKERS DONT ASK U-T YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY PEOPLE TO LOOK AT THOSE!!

126driver
07-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Your crewing for the "Miner Motion" boat. Go straight to the stock outboard pits and ask for Jeff. :D
LMAO. I'd rather crew for his girlfriend Tammy "The Shoe" Dawe. :D

126driver
07-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Where ya Been Scotty
Lurking.

uclahater
07-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Lurking.
You goin to Long Beach? Hows the boat is it for sale yet:( I hope not:mad:

Misbehavin'
07-20-2004, 06:14 PM
Contact Ross regarding the boat show details.-rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Also, check www.scscracing.website for up to date info
Kent

126driver
07-20-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
You goin to Long Beach? Hows the boat is it for sale yet:( I hope not:mad:
The boat's not for sale - yet. :mad: No on LB either.

lucky
07-21-2004, 07:07 AM
( blown budget ) what up ? everything starting to calm down yet ?? i hope so - just forget everything and go racin ... :D

rossdbos
07-22-2004, 03:15 PM
To all Drivers:
If you are planning to attend the 2004 Long Beach Sprint Nationals please note that there is mandatory Pre-Registration.
Please visit www.scscracing.com and click the "News" icon, there you will find the Long Beach Sanction/Circular and Entry Blank. All of this information is fully downloadable. Also, in an effort to "streamline" the registration process SCSC is now accepting Mastercard or Visa. Let your fellow racers that might not otherwise know. I urge everyone planning on racing to take advantage of this.
Should you have any questions please call me at (562) 633-6200 or email me at rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Last, if there are any spectators that are interested in acting as "patrol" boats (ie: towing race boats in and creating a perimeter at the end of the stadium) SCSC is offering Gas money, Lunch and a Event T Shirt. Please contact me at (562) 633-6200.
Best Regards,
Ross Wallach, Commodore SCSC

rossdbos
07-23-2004, 01:15 PM
To all Cracker Box Teams:
Please note that APBA discovered a problem on the sanction relating to classes (this occured within the APBA Computer Sanction Program). It seems that the Crackerbox class was unintentionally left off the Saturday portion of the sanction under Classes however APBA has rectified the problem and has absolutely approved the Crackerbox class running both days. Please let all Cracker Box owners/drivers know as I want to make sure everyone sends their sanction/entry in for both days of the Long Beach Sprint Nationals. All owners and Drivers within the class should be receiving an email from Joanne at APBA notifying them of the correction.
Any questions please email me rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Next, All participants planning on attending the Long Beach Sprint Nationals please note that the Long Beach City Fire Dept. is requiring that all teams furnish a minimum of 1 fire extinguisher per pit. They will coming around to check to make sure that each team complies- this goes for all classess. The Fire Extinguisher of choice (for L.B.F.D.) is a "40 BC" however in addtion to every team having a fire extinquisher in their pit there will be 6 pit managers each with one "40 BC" Fire extinguisher that a representative from each team must alert (only alert the pit manager closest to your pit) when you are fueling. This is the best agreement that satisfies the Fire Dept. if this is not adhered to then next year, if there is a next year, there will be a mandatory "Fuel Dump". Please help SCSC help you in making this race the best one ever. Also, there will be a strictly enforced "NO SMOKING" policy in the pits. Should any team member, owner or driver (anyone with a wristband that signed the waiver) be caught there will be a $100.00 fine. If anyone see spectators smoking in or around your pit please politely ask them to walk out of your pits. The city is on the "war path" with the Fuel and Smoking. Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
Ross

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Ross,
Check your personal messages.:cool:
Jerry