PDA

View Full Version : ROLN 20's or FRENCHIE

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Who fly's their flag better
Howard or Shockwave

mbrown2
07-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Roln....and he wins in my book because he don't even own a Howard yet....that is some pretty good Marketing...:)

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by mbrown2
Roln....and he wins in my book because he don't even own a Howard yet....that is some pretty good Marketing...:)
You actually have a very valid point....

roln 20s
07-19-2004, 08:27 PM
LMAO-- I'm just happy to be part of this poll. Frenchie does a good job too- this is tough company.
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Howard Custom Boats
Just thought I should get that in...I feel better now!
Roln 20s :D <--the ONE and ONLY Howard Slut

Mandelon
07-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Roln does a better job of pushing Howard than Frenchie does of pushing whatever kind of boat it was that he has......:D
But I do think Frenchie could kick Roln's ass in bar brawl. :cool:

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 08:38 PM
But I do think Frenchie could kick Roln's ass in bar brawl
Are you saying Roln is a girlie man or Frenchie is a manly man

fourspeednup
07-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Roln does a better job of pushing Howard than Frenchie does of pushing whatever kind of boat it was that he has......:D
But I do think Frenchie could kick Roln's ass in bar brawl. :cool: Yeah, but roln's got friends that don't fight fair
<-----------------:D

riverrunner
07-19-2004, 08:39 PM
My vote gos to Roln20s. The only problem with both these guys, no offense, but they dilute the validity of anything they say by being so quick to wave the flag in every thread. For instance, the thread about Nashvillebound getting a sport deck and Frenchie talking about a 29 V. Nothing wrong with you guys loving your boats or future boats, but if you want people to take your opinions seriousley, then wait until the thread at least asks for your input to be needed.

PHX ATC
07-19-2004, 08:40 PM
It was a toss up. Frenchie is a cool dude, but Roln20 live in the Phoenix area.
I went with Frenchie 'cause he's a boat tied up behind his truck.:D

roln 20s
07-19-2004, 08:44 PM
But I do think Frenchie could kick Roln's ass in bar brawl.
Thats one fight I would back down from...I hit the gym a few days a week, but I think Frenchie owns the damn gym. I'll just keep buying him beers :D
Roln 20s

roln 20s
07-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Nothing wrong with you guys loving your boats or future boats, but if you want people to take your opinions seriousley, then wait until the thread at least asks for your input to be needed.
Good point, usually I wait until its brought up, as much as I love Howards, there are a ton of nice boats out there that I give props to--give credit where credit is due. Oh, and in the Nashvillebound thread-he did mention Howard :D. I had to let them know they are working currently. :D
Thanks for the vote.
Roln 20s

riverrunner
07-19-2004, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by roln 20s
Good point, usually I wait until its brought up, as much as I love Howards, there are a ton of nice boats out there that I give props to--give credit where credit is due. Oh, and in the Nashvillebound thread-he did mention Howard :D. I had to let them know they are working currently. :D
Thanks for the vote.
Roln 20s
I have to admit you usually do wait until something relavant comes up and I have seen you comment on other brands.

dicudmore
07-19-2004, 08:58 PM
I've seen both of them complement other brands.
I guess I have to vote FRENCHIE since he'll plug shockwave on a thread about ANYTHING....
typically Patrick will only pull the howard plug when we're at least talking about boats
Roln 20's example (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52633&perpage=25&pagenumber=2)

clownpuncher
07-19-2004, 09:06 PM
Frenchie has a boat? :D

XtrmWakeborder
07-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Deff roln 20s...almost all of his posts he says somethin bout howard....and he doesnt even have one YET...i give this one to him

LASERRAY
07-19-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by XtrmWakeborder
Deff roln 20s...almost all of his posts he says somethin bout howard....and he doesnt even have one YET...i give this one to him That's some serious devotion. The man knows what he wants. ;)

DryHeatOnly
07-19-2004, 10:11 PM
I'll give the nod to Roln20. He gives a lotta info about the Howard when he raises the flag. But if doesn't buy one during the off season, I'm takin' my vote back! :D ;)

N2Lake
07-20-2004, 03:57 AM
Where do I vote for PHX ATC pimpin the Nordics :rolleyes:
:D

bear down
07-20-2004, 04:21 AM
Roln20's has my vote...He is the Champ in this Category and I don't think he doesn't even owns a howard. I could only imagine his daily converstations and encounters:
Rln20:Hey Dad how is your day going?
Dad: Great son, but your Mom's car is breaking down a lot and costing us time and money
Rln20: Bummer Dad sorry to hear about that.....Go buy a Howard, they will give you a great deal.
Rln20: Hello M'am can I help you with that flat tire of yours??
M'am: Thank you, I appreciate you helping me, your the first one in hours to offer me help...I just can't get this tire changed by my self.
Rln 20: M'am Howard Custom Boats makes a great boat..You should really look into that. I'll call AAA....
President Bush: The tyranny and aggresion of the world terrorists will not go unpunished.....We will overcome this hurdle with power and swift resolve. As President I will outline how we will do this in the future.
Rln 20: I better P.M. President Bush, he should go buy a Howard sit on the lake for a few hours and I am sure he will get all the answers.

FRENCHIE
07-20-2004, 04:58 AM
wow.....:rolleyes: id did not know that my happiness with my SHOCKWAVE would get me so much publicity and enable me to share a thread with anothere member!! im in shock..although it is still early barely 6 a.m in the morning!:p
I would gladly relinquish this one to roln....he can have it ive seen him all over Howard all the time and every time! But that still does not change my mind about SHOCKWAVE and my boat..!!;) im a just very supportive and a happy owner...im kind of suprised and feel stroked someon even noticed my loyalty to this extreme that they would start a poll!!! wow im speechless...ill let ethis one sink in a little!!:confused: :)

FRENCHIE
07-20-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
But I do think Frenchie could kick Roln's ass in bar brawl
Are you saying Roln is a girlie man or Frenchie is a manly man
the bar fight days are over ...!!!:( sorry anymore of that sh#t and MRS Frenchie will kick my ass!!!!! :rolleyes: :p even though the temper still flies here and there!:yuk: :D

Steamin' Rice
07-20-2004, 08:37 AM
This is a tough one.. Roln20 has it down to an art, and he has been doing it longer.. On the other hand, Frenchie has his boat and he is coming on strong posting boating pics, experiences with his new boat, etc etc... I'll need to watch for a few months and see what happens.... :D

slink
07-20-2004, 08:45 AM
I was going to give it to my SW brother till he bowed down.....What up Leon....get back in there and keep fighting. Remember, its not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. BTW Roln you do one hell of a job pimpin those Howards

hd&boatrider
07-20-2004, 09:16 AM
I vote for Frenchie simply because I also have a Shockwave and am happy with it. Simple as that.

jackpunx
07-20-2004, 09:38 AM
Roln20 flys that flag wayyyy high..lol:D

BarryMac
07-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Frenchie, because he wears a big ass hat...:D
ohhhh and as of now he actually has a boat drive...
gjb

little rowe boat
07-20-2004, 02:49 PM
I would have to say Roln 20,he wraps himself in the Howard banner and he doesn't own one as of yet.

BoatFloating
07-20-2004, 03:01 PM
That Roln boy can pimp Howard like a MOFO. Here is a typical Roln post.
" Who's(Howard Boats) going to river(Howard Boats) this weekend. Me and the GF(Howard Boats)are going and just(Howard Boats)want to see how many peeps are going(Howard Boats)and will there be anyone with a Howard Boat I can ride on(Howard Boats). Oh and by the way Howard Boats are bad ass!"
Mike Willen should give you a boat and tell him Rocky said so....

Jrocket
07-20-2004, 03:07 PM
No contest...
Roln's got it covered.

Kilrtoy
07-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Looks like Roln is kicking FRENCHIE AZZ is this bar fight.
Isnt the internet great....

roln 20s
07-20-2004, 08:28 PM
LMAO- you guys are truely cracking me up!
Rocky- I've tried that a couple of times with Mike and Gene, I think Mike understands, but Gene is a little different to convince--so you should call him and remind him.
Once I get my boat, I may be at the river (and catalina) too much to post :rolleyes: then again, maybe not :D
Thanks guys- I truely enjoy this thread. Glad you all know me by the word "howard." I'm not as much of a legend as RD, but I'm working on it :D
Roln 20s

FRENCHIE
07-21-2004, 04:56 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

roln 20s
07-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Mike Willen should give you a boat and tell him Rocky said so....
That's what I said...he knows about this thread, he got a kick out of it...we'll see, who knows what will happen.
Roln 20s

Tom Brown
07-23-2004, 09:54 PM
I voted for FRENCHIE so I can guilt him out after he kicks the crap out of me on the sandbar. "... and I voted for you in the 'who represents better' poll". :D
Actually, I was hoping I would sneak on the list for pimping Glastron. :cool:

BoatFloating
07-23-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by roln 20s
That's what I said...he knows about this thread, he got a kick out of it...we'll see, who knows what will happen.
Roln 20s
I know Mike Lurks and he knows even though I don't own a Howard I think they build a top of the food chain boat. I think he needs to give me one also. I'll say it again if I ever own a V Bottom again it will be a 28' Bullet period...