PDA

View Full Version : oom boppe she boppe

Lake Pirate
07-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Heavens Gate. My basic theory with suicides is... better off dead. Weak people disgust me. So... good riddance. Now, mass suicide is even better because you get rid of more weak people at once. Heavens Gate is even betterer because we got rid of weak people and idiots in one fell swoop. It looked good through a telescope though!

dmontzsta
07-19-2004, 08:37 PM
good stuff? let me have some so I can sell it...we can be rich and start our own cult.

Ziggy
07-19-2004, 08:38 PM
And here I thought you were singing Cindy Lauper but its just another queer remark

Lake Pirate
07-19-2004, 08:39 PM
It was a flashback for sure. Probably windowpane. Sorry about the thread.

Kilrtoy
07-19-2004, 08:39 PM
I almost forgot about those idiots......

rrrr
07-19-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Heavens Gate. My basic theory with suicides is... better off dead.
Don't get our hopes up.

Phat Matt
07-19-2004, 08:41 PM
To help with the flashback...
http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/comet/gif/pach15.jpg

LASERRAY
07-19-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Lake Pirate
Heavens Gate. My basic theory with suicides is... better off dead. Weak people disgust me. So... good riddance. Now, mass suicide is even better because you get rid of more weak people at once. Heavens Gate is even betterer because we got rid of weak people and idiots in one fell swoop. It looked good through a telescope though! That's Soooooo last century!:rolleyes: :)

XtrmWakeborder
07-19-2004, 10:22 PM
How in the hell did heavens gate come into ur head at this point in time?

Mandelon
07-19-2004, 10:29 PM
I did a board up on that house for Washington Mutual after they foreclosed on it. The old owner couldn't find a buyer, and Wamu took it back.
Local kids kept breaking in and having parties. The house was quite large and located in Rancho Santa Fe. NOt quite a mansion, but it was valued in the $$ Millions, but honestly was not all that nice inside. The ketchup squirted on the walls spelling "Redrum" was a bit silly too. Pesky kids....
There were large stains on the floors......and it definitely had a creepy feel when you were inside walking around. :(
The next door neighbor finally bought it cheap and tore it down. They built a new palace and only kept the pool. Then they sold their old house to someone else.

JustMVG
07-19-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Phat Matt
To help with the flashback...
http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/comet/gif/pach15.jpg
Isn't that the Hale/Bopp Comet???
Goes with the thread i guess nice pic Matt

RiverDave
07-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I did a board up on that house for Washington Mutual after they foreclosed on it. The old owner couldn't find a buyer, and Wamu took it back.
Local kids kept breaking in and having parties. The house was quite large and located in Rancho Santa Fe. NOt quite a mansion, but it was valued in the $$ Millions, but honestly was not all that nice inside. The ketchup squirted on the walls spelling "Redrum" was a bit silly too. Pesky kids....
There were large stains on the floors......and it definitely had a creepy feel when you were inside walking around. :(
The next door neighbor finally bought it cheap and tore it down. They built a new palace and only kept the pool. Then they sold their old house to someone else.
My Ex Girlfriends mom was the realitor that did the rental agreement with those nut jobs.. LOL I remember her being all worried that it would affect her business somehow.
RD