PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Nextel

nextel4u
04-06-2006, 03:19 PM
***boat Discounts With Sprint Nextel
We offer discounts to ***boaters on both Sprint and Nextel.
We Specialize in Corporate Accounts and Employee Discount Plans.
If you work for a large corporation or a Government Agency (City, County, State or Federal) we can offer huge discounts off our service.
As of April 1st 2006 all of our Sprint (Fair and Flexible) Plans are now available on Nextel. Here is an example of one of our Family Plans available on Nextel..........$69.99 per month includes 2 lines of service 800 anytime minutes, Free N/W, Free Long Distance, Free Mobile to Mobile on Sprint or Free Walkie Talkie on Nextel. We can do Free Phones and Free Car Chargers with this plan. All of our phones are dropped shipped via UPS and Fed Ex, we can ship to your home or office.
Make sure to ask about our Direct Talk Service, this service allows you to use your Nextel Walkie-Talkies in remote areas on the lake or on land when you are out of Network Coverage. This works very similar to the Motorola Family Radio Service, Great for Camping, Boating, Hiking, Etc.
Call us with any of your Sprint Nextel Questions, we look forward to serving you. Thank you for all of the ***boater business over the last year, we appreciate it!
702-617-9393 Vegas NV
928-753-2224 Havasu AZ
805-480-4888 Newbury Park CA
800-491-7121 toll free
Thank You
John and Christa
We are normally at Vegas 702-617-9393

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 08:35 AM
We also offer a Wireless Card for your laptop with Broadband like speeds. If you use your Business Info to set up the account we can give you the card for free and the service is $59.99 per month for UNLIMITED ACCESS. If you use your personal information the card is still free and the service is $79.99 per month. This card is great for people who travel and need to get on the internet or check email. Here is the link for the card http://conectus.com/wireless.htm

Havasu_Dreamin
04-07-2006, 09:22 AM
John, just a heads up, this will most likely get moved to the SPAM section. They, HB moderators, want all SPAM in the SPAM section. Just letting you know.

Havasubum
04-07-2006, 09:58 AM
can you get any deals on sprint phones?

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 10:44 AM
Yes we can do deals on Sprint Phones, if you qualify for an upgrade or want a new activation we can take care of you.

Havasubum
04-07-2006, 10:51 AM
im already on a contract and need to just replace the phone

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 10:53 AM
go to www.sprintrebates.com and let me know what you qualify for

JetBoatRich
04-07-2006, 10:57 AM
We also offer a Wireless Card for your laptop with Broadband like speeds. If you use your Business Info to set up the account we can give you the card for free and the service is $59.99 per month for UNLIMITED ACCESS. If you use your personal information the card is still free and the service is $79.99 per month. This card is great for people who travel and need to get on the internet or check email. Here is the link for the card http://conectus.com/wireless.htm
I have a Black Berry and pay for full access, how much more to have a laptop card added?

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 11:39 AM
JetboatRich
The services are different, you would have to get the Laptop billed seperately. This card actually operates on Sprint's CDMA Network, If I remember correctly you have Nextel which is on Sprint's IDEN Network.

jbtrailerjim
04-07-2006, 12:00 PM
go to www.sprintrebates.com and let me know what you qualify for
Is this only good on Sprint phones or are Nextel phones eligible?

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Just for Sprint CDMA
Nextel rebates work a little different. Just PM me your Nextel number and the last name on your account. If it is a business account give me your business name. Also tell me which phone you want
I will give you the price on it.
Thanks
John

Team Baja
04-07-2006, 12:37 PM
We would like to find out more info on what your saying. we have nextel now with 4 phones, monthly bill over 300.
1 phone sprint free incoming 800
2 phone nat. free incoming 500
3 phone nat. free incoming 500
4 phone is sprint free incoming 300
our first year with nextel will be in end of may. can you help us out. thanks
928.230.1960 Al

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 01:05 PM
Just left you a voicemail
John

laveydayz
04-07-2006, 03:12 PM
John.......Whats up with the voicemail recording (Nextel) thats also in spanish??? I dont speak it nor does anyone I know so why the hell do I have to have it on my line???? Just curious?

nextel4u
04-07-2006, 03:23 PM
In So Cal we had had that problem for quite some time. To be totally honest I thought it was taken care of. I will make a call to Enginerring on Monday about this.
Ryan I always thought you liked the Spanish Chicks!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey.....
Can you help me ????
I have been a Nextel customer for like.......forever!!!!
Since the Fleetcall days.....I'll say 12 years or so.....
Well.....Nextel sucks to be quite frank....
The direct connect sucks....sounds like your drunk most of the time....
So.....To save the company from spending a bunch of money by getting out of my Nextel contracts, we went with Sprint......
All new phones.....30 or so...I think......
Well......I found the only thing worse than Nextel......SPRINT!
50% of all inbound calls go straight to voicemail without ringing....
Coverage area is no better than Cingular.....and not as good as Verizon....
Hey.....I'll give you this !!!!....It may not work in town, but it does work down at Havasu Springs !!!!......great?
So.....if you could help me be happy......that would be super!
Later,
CJG
:argue:

nextel4u
04-14-2006, 10:04 AM
CJG
Give me a call at my office here in Vegas 702-617-9393 ask for John
We can talk about letting you demo some different phones on both the Sprint and Nextel systems. I know our service is not perfect, just like any other wireless carrier but I would like to help you out and see if we can make things better for you.
John

nextel4u
04-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Christa and I will be in Lake Havasu April 18-21 to see some of our business customers and to have some fun on the lake.
If anyone in Havasu is interested in getting Sprint-Nextel we will gladly come to your place of business next week and get you up to speed on all of our exciting products.
We offer ***boater discounts to all of you!
You can call me directly on my cell at 702-303-4491
Thanks
John

RiverRatMike
04-14-2006, 11:04 AM
what the cost to get off the sprint phones and move over to the Nextel walkie talkie phones? I have two sprint lines currently on my account. About $120 a month. Kinda pricy. Been thinking of switching to another carrier.

nextel4u
04-14-2006, 12:55 PM
We can do the i265 Nextel phones for free.
We now have family plans on Nextel. $69.99 per month for two phones, 800 min to share, free walkie talkie, free nights and weekends.

RiverRatMike
04-14-2006, 12:59 PM
We can do the i265 Nextel phones for free.
We now have family plans on Nextel. $69.99 per month for two phones, 800 min to share, free walkie talkie, free nights and weekends.
wow that sounds like a great deal. I will be out of town this weekend but could I contact you sometime next week to further discuss this?

nextel4u
04-14-2006, 01:04 PM
Sure call me anytime, I will take care of you!
John

Waist Deep
04-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Alright, since my TMob service has gone to crap and the reception sux, do the cell companys accept that as a reason to cancel so there is no early termination fee?
Secondly, are you better than Cingular?

nextel4u
04-14-2006, 01:21 PM
T-mobile will not allow you to cancel because of your reception, always worth a try though.
As far as us being better than Cingular that will totally depend on where you use the phone. Cingular probably has us beat with overall coverage in the United States.
John

RiverRatMike
04-14-2006, 01:24 PM
Sure call me anytime, I will take care of you!
John
Thanks John, I will contact you next week. How do I contact you? Call your Vegas line or the Havasu line?

SHIFTY
04-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Cingular probably has us beat with overall coverage in the United States.
John
YOU COULD CHANGE THAT TO "EVERYONE HAS US BEAT IN REGARDS TO COVERAGE... ANYWHERE, IN THE USA".

nextel4u
04-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Call my cell 702-303-4491, I will be in Havasu next week.
John

Waist Deep
04-14-2006, 02:57 PM
I take it Shifty don't like Nextel?

SHIFTY
04-14-2006, 05:31 PM
PUHLEEZ FOO. IF YOU're LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET A SIGNAL ANYWHERE IN THE L.A. AREA, YOU're ABOUT THREE FOOTSTEPS AWAY FROM "NO SERVICE-LAND". MY BUDDY WORKED FOR NEXTEL FOR YEARS, AND THEY GAVE HIM WHATEVER PHONE HE WANTED, FREE OF CHARGE. MUFUGGA PAID OUT OF POCKET FOR VERIZON SO HE'd BE ABLE TO CALL HIS NEXTEL CUSTOMERS TO SERVE THEIR ACCOUNTS...

77charger
04-14-2006, 05:42 PM
I have nextel for work it seems to work at most places i work at.Plus company pays for it not me so i really dont care.
And when i go out of town on vacation i seem to go where it doesnt work but i dont care I dont want to hear from people anyways.
BTW do you offer a discount on replacement phones we seem to break opurs time to time.Last time my phone speaker stopped working it cost like 200 bucks to get a new phone :mad: .we dont do the contracts just replace what broke.I am sure i will have to replace one in the future too

SHAKEN Not Stirred
04-14-2006, 09:32 PM
CJG
Give me a call at my office here in Vegas 702-617-9393 ask for John
We can talk about letting you demo some different phones on both the Sprint and Nextel systems. I know our service is not perfect, just like any other wireless carrier but I would like to help you out and see if we can make things better for you.
John
Hey John,
I'll be in Vegas from 4/22 to 4/27 at the NAB convention....
I'll call you....
I am REALLY getting frustrated and don't seem to be getting anywhere with my local SprintNextel office.....
Thanks for offering....
Later,
CJG
:)

nextel4u
04-15-2006, 05:56 AM
77 Charger
Yes I can take care of you on replacements, just call me up and tell me what you need and I will give you our lowest price.
Thanks
John

nextel4u
04-15-2006, 05:59 AM
CJG
Look forward to meeting you while you are in Vegas. My main office is just a few miles from the strip. Call me on my cell at 702-303-4491 when you are here.
Have a great weekend
John

Skullinator
04-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Are you ever going to be happy,you could have one phone from every company and still bitch about your service,Call me when you get service again ,got questions.