07-20-2004, 02:07 PM
Who was trying to kill Ten Large?
I fell asleep right before the end
:(
Thanks
CA Stu

FMluvswater
07-20-2004, 02:12 PM
He wasn't the target . Billy the bodyguard was the target. His previous employer was involved in a hit and run and he threatened him to come clean within 48 hours. He was fired. Employer hired new bodyguard with a criminal record and put a hit on Billy.

TIBURON
07-20-2004, 02:12 PM
sorry I fell a sleep too:confused:

CA Stu
07-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
He wasn't the target . Billy the bodyguard was the target. His previous employer was involved in a hit and run and he threatened him to come clean within 48 hours. He was fired. Employer hired new bodyguard with a criminal record and put a hit on Billy.
Then who shot at them outside the mall (or whatever)? Or was that just to muddy the waters of the investigation?
That show looks so good in HDTV...
Not as good as Jiggly Boobs, though.
Oops, I mean "Las Vegas" .
Thanks
CA Stu

FMluvswater
07-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by CA Stu
Then who shot at them outside the mall (or whatever)? Or was that just to muddy the waters of the investigation?
That show looks so good in HDTV...
Not as good as Jiggly Boobs, though.
Oops, I mean "Las Vegas" .
Thanks
CA Stu
You know something, if they explained away that loose end I musta missed it. :confused: I'm wracking my brain trying to remember if they ever addressed that and I really don't think they did. Maybe somebody else watched and can set us straight?
I don't even usually watch CSI Miami just a fluke I tuned in last night. I prefer the original CSI - I like the characters better.