PDA

View Full Version : Classic Boat Beach Bash Convoys

Ntwotrance
07-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Figured no better time then now to start planning. This was from Hack on the CBBB website:
more than likly the OC stops are planed by those who live in OC the first main stop is in norco . same place as last year i believe the street name is hidden vally its the first exit on the 15 north after you pass the 91 there is huge parking lot on the west side of the freeway. it should be intresting to see how many we have for this years convoy last years was fun (bring a CB its the only way to talk to every one else on the 40)
the second stop is in lenwood there is a flying j at that exit and it will be big enough for us all ( chevron hold like four or five boats no more( hints the reason we moved) we do this so all those in the valley can meet up with us .( lat year they were in such a hurry they couldnt wait so they took off early) oh well this year i think they will wait.
the first stop is like at 8:45-9:30 in norco
and the second stop is like 10:30-11 in lenwood( barstow)
if there are better ideas let me know!
__________________________________________________ __
I know that we're planning on meeting up at the IHOP on Lake Forest Drive and Rockfield at 7, then heading out to the first "official stop" in Norco.
NTT.

mirvin
07-20-2004, 04:24 PM
What about us homies in the South Bay???;)
mirvin:D

Ntwotrance
07-20-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
What about us homies in the South Bay???;)
mirvin:D
Which freeway are you going to be takin?

mirvin
07-20-2004, 04:44 PM
Well, I gots me the 405 or the 110 or the 91 or the 105. All within seconds from my house;)
I'll probly meet up with you guys in Norco.
mirvin;)

dmontzsta
07-20-2004, 04:51 PM
I dont know what I am doing, I know I am leaving my vehicles in the garage at home and loading up with my family in one vehicle. :)

WUTWZAT
07-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Don't leave them in the vehicle in the garage with it running. Are we meeting up with you in Norco dmontzsta? Is your Dad & Mom going to make it too?
I'll have to hit my brother up for a CB, I had one years ago that I loaned to him yet never saw again.

dmontzsta
07-20-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by WUTWZAT
Don't leave them in the vehicle in the garage with it running. Are we meeting up with you in Norco dmontzsta? Is your Dad & Mom going to make it too?
I'll have to hit my brother up for a CB, I had one years ago that I loaned to him yet never saw again.
I am not sure, my dad said he has been talking to Doug through PMs, but he has been drunk the past couple of nights (me too) so I havent talk to him about it. Mom and Dad are going...