PDA

View Full Version : Some pics of Victorfb's boat.

Danhercules
07-20-2004, 04:52 PM
There is another thread on gear heads, here. (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52570)

Jake W
07-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Very clean and very nice.
Jake

Squirtcha?
07-20-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm impressed. Very nice work Victor. Another classic brought back to life..................
The shot of you running along looked real good. Seems to be riding real nice.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/4763Out_of_the_water.jpg
Anxious to see her in person at CBBB.

victorfb
07-20-2004, 10:05 PM
thanks guys. its been a fun time putting her all together and even more fun enjoying her on the water. the pic is decieving though. danhercules took a little video of me and bonnevillebaby taking a couple passes and the pic is a still shot after hitting a small wake that makes the boat look like its riding high and im haulin butt. it scoots fast enough for me, but by no means is she a racer. once i get the steering tightened up and learn the boats handeling a bit more ill take a few speed passes without the full tanks, ice chest and passenger, just to see what the boat can do so i can have an answer to the most common question ever asked in boating. :D till then we are just going to enjoy our new ride. theres a few more things needed to do, but it should be all finished for the CBBB.
id also like to thank all the wonderful people that helped along the way. Todd (TRG) did an amazing job painting the hull to match the way it was back when it was new, and also helped with a few parts i needed, as did mike (cyclone) with a few parts aswell , mike at REX marine and his crew with the supurb customer service and advice, calperf19 for the scoop and spark arrester, Jack (mpd) for the great pump work, Ty (TPC) for the awsome job on my carb and helping me tune her up,and most of all, to Bonnevillebaby for helping in every step of the way. Thank you baby, and thanks to everyone that had a part in it, i am so lucky and extremly happy. :D :D :D

78Southwind
07-20-2004, 10:31 PM
Nice Job

Danhercules
07-21-2004, 01:13 PM
Here is a short vid of Vics boat runnin.
Victorfb's Rogers. (http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/)

victorfb
07-21-2004, 02:53 PM
i cant see the video...:(

roostwear
07-21-2004, 03:00 PM
If you look at Squirtcha's picture of you and move your head side to side real quick........

Floored
07-21-2004, 03:25 PM
weren't you running the river by the Avi last sunday? if that was you NICE BOAT. I did the cruise to laughlin and back and thought I saw that boat.

TRG
07-21-2004, 06:12 PM
NICE VIDEO,.....DAN!!!!
maybe you might want to try to put it up again, and put the coors down for a change! lol
your such a tease!

victorfb
07-21-2004, 10:02 PM
cmon dan, i wanna see i wanna see. :D
Floored: thanks. yea, bonnevillebaby and i took a cruise just about to the AVI. we could see it but didnt want to deal with the lice all over in front so we turned around and floated for a while. i dont remember seeing the boat thats on your avatar, but i did see a white flattie with numbers on the side. i think we need a way to identify all the member on here, while on the water. maybe like a special HOT BOAT hat or do-rag?:D hummmm? maybe a letter to the promotion dept. is in order.

Danhercules
07-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Soo, can anyone see it? Its workin for me when I click the link to the list and then click on vics name.

Danhercules
07-21-2004, 10:16 PM
I changed it from a .mov to a .mpg. Try it again.
victorfb lets dance. (http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/)
or this one. HB Image center. (http://www.***boat.com/image_center/showphoto.php?photo=49138&password=&sort=7&thecat=500)
Other wise, I have no clue.

78Southwind
07-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Broken

78Southwind
07-21-2004, 10:25 PM
No work

Danhercules
07-22-2004, 10:10 AM
Any of the vids workin for anyone?

MikeF
07-22-2004, 10:32 AM
I keep trying......nope.:p

JET-O-VATOR
07-22-2004, 01:24 PM
NO WORKY WORKY

hack job
07-22-2004, 04:50 PM
nope your viedos arent working for us:( other ones on that site work fine) ;)

Floored
07-22-2004, 05:05 PM
yea, my seats are white now with red stripes. saw the flattie, lotta noise but didn't seem too fast. hate the lice at Avi, they chew up the water real bad. was looking for danherc but didn't see him around, was out for a cruise to Laughlin and back when I saw your boat, looks good. was a nice day on the water:D you did alot of work and now you get to enjoy. congratulations:cool:

victorfb
07-23-2004, 08:41 AM
Danhercules wasnt able to join us on that run. toni and i just took a cruise solo and floated back down for a bit. im not all that great at finding other people out on the water unless they wave or something. but now that i know your boat better ill be looking for it for sure.

roostwear
07-23-2004, 08:43 AM
Well, if you look for the BRIGHT YELLOW BIMINI, it helps. Just givin' ya sh1t :D

victorfb
07-23-2004, 08:53 AM
roost, i allready told ya man. my brain farted and for some reason i was lookin for a blue and white advantage. not sure what the hell i was thinking, but now i know to look for the second sun. :p