PDA

View Full Version : Shockwave Regatta Schedule of Events

hd&boatrider
07-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Got this and thought I would post it here for you....Tom aka hd&boatrider
This year the registration party will be at the London Bridge Resort in the King Arthur Room (Inside the resort, second set of doors left of the resorts front desk). After you are registered, Shockwave boat Owners will be admitted into the World Famous Kokomo of Lake Havasu free of charge with your regatta wrist bands (Must be 21 with ID). Registration opens at 6:00pm and runs to 9:00pm Friday July 23rd.
Please do not park your boat in the docks in front of the London Bridge Resort unless you are a registered guest of the resort with an assigned dock. There is ample parking on the beach in the channel just south of the resort. Boats may remain in the channel until 10pm.
Please be sure to attend the Drivers meeting Saturday 10:00am on Rotary Beach.
Rotary Beach is at the South entrance of the Channel on the Lake Havasu City side. It will be the only beach in Lake Havasu surrounded by 900 feet of orange fence and Shockwave Custom Boats Regatta banners.
New award this year: Best Rig (Best Matching Truck & Boat) Truckin’ Magazine will be awarding an Awesome Billet Trophy. Let us know during registration if you want us to consider your rig. Bring Photo’s!!!!!
Launching:
Lake Havasu Marina Located at: 1100 N. McCulloch Blvd (on island) (928) 855-2159 Launch fee is $10.00.
Per the manager of the Lake Havasu Marina, “If your boat has through hull exhaust, you must have mufflers or silent choice to launch at the Lake Havasu Marina”.
Windsor Beach Located at: 699 London Bridge Rd. (928) 855-2784
Launch Fee is $8.00
Site Six Located on the island just past the Beach Comber Resort. Launch Fee is FREE this is a small launch with a steep ramp, it is not recommended for low profile trailers or larger boats unless you have four wheel drive.
If you have any questions, Please E-Mail them to:
info@jokerswildpromotions.com
Regatta2004
Schedule of Events
Friday Evening July 23rd
Registration 6:00pm to 9:00 King Arthur Room (LBR)
Coktail Party 6:00 to 9:00 Kokomo
Hot Wheel Races 7:30 to ??? King Arthur Room (LBR)
Saturday Morning
Registration Continued 9:00 to 10:00 Rotary Beach
Drivers Meeting 10:00am Rotary Beach
Saturday On The Lake
Group Photo
Helicopter Running Shots
Poker Run (Take your time, it’s not a race!!)
Kids Corner (Nautical Water Park)
Stereo Contest
Boat Parade
Saturday Evening
Cocktail Party 6PM – London Bridge Resort Convention Center
Dinner – 7pm to 8pm Must Have Dinner Tickets. Dinner Will Be Held At The London Bridge Resort Convention Center.
Awards Presentation Follows Dinner
The Schedule is subject to change, Be sure to attend the Driver’s meeting for updates.
If you have any questions, Please E-Mail them to:
info@jokerswildpromotions.com
Thank You
Todd Taylor
Jokers Wild Promotions

shockwavebd
07-20-2004, 07:14 PM
Thanks tom...see ya there............:D

hd&boatrider
07-20-2004, 07:15 PM
Yep, I am going to bring the neighbor kids and all....jk

redneckgirl
07-20-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the info Tom we will need all the help we can get... look forward to meeting everyone!!! See ya soon Barry!!!
One question: Can we bring the kids 10 & 7 to the Friday cocktail party "Coktail Party 6:00 to 9:00 Kokomo "???? We do not have a babysitter!!!
RNG

Essex502
07-21-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
[B]Got this and thought I would post it here for you....Tom aka hd&boatrider
Per the manager of the Lake Havasu Marina, ?If your boat has through hull exhaust, you must have mufflers or silent choice to launch at the Lake Havasu Marina?.
What a crock of $hit...they weren't check this last weekend and probably won't be this weekend either. Where do they get off having a stricter rule than the law?

Edmond
07-21-2004, 08:02 AM
I had the same response to the bull$h1t can't launch with through trans exhaust statement by Havasu maina. what the hell???

hd&boatrider
07-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Edmond
I had the same response to the bull$h1t can't launch with through trans exhaust statement by Havasu maina. what the hell???
I hear you....I just use Windsor and will be launching around 2P Friday

FRENCHIE
07-21-2004, 10:24 AM
its all politics!!!:rolleyes: :p

DryHeatOnly
07-21-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by redneckgirl
Thanks for the info Tom we will need all the help we can get... look forward to meeting everyone!!! See ya soon Barry!!!
One question: Can we bring the kids 10 & 7 to the Friday cocktail party "Coktail Party 6:00 to 9:00 Kokomo "???? We do not have a babysitter!!!
RNG
RNG - Kids are allowed at Kokomo's until 9:00.
I'll be lucky to get there by 9:00 :(
I'll probably have to register on Saturday morning.
See you there. :D

redneckgirl
07-21-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by DryHeatOnly
RNG - Kids are allowed at Kokomo's until 9:00.
I'll be lucky to get there by 9:00 :(
I'll probably have to register on Saturday morning.
See you there. :D
Thanks Sam
That is awesome... We are leaving in the morning tomorrow (7-22) I can't wait :D :D :D We are staying at the Island Inn... See ya there.... :cool: :D
RNG

BENZEEN
07-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Hey,
Any of you 25' Tremor owners mind giving a non-Shockwave owner a ride some time this weekend? The wife and I will be there Thr-Sun, and would appreciate anyone with a Tremor to allow us to nose through one of your boats.
We have been contemplating an upgrade in size, and the 25 Tremor is high on our list.
We will be at Black Meadows, but will be spending a lot of time in the channel.
-Vik

PHX ATC
07-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by BENZEEN
Hey,
Any of you 25' Tremor owners mind giving a non-Shockwave owner a ride some time this weekend? The wife and I will be there Thr-Sun, and would appreciate anyone with a Tremor to allow us to nose through one of your boats.
We have been contemplating an upgrade in size, and the 25 Tremor is high on our list.
-Vik
There will be several 25 owners there this weekend that would show off there fine product. Talk to Barry, he's the guru of Shockwave and he'll be floating around this weekend too.
Toby

PHX ATC
07-21-2004, 01:44 PM
RNG
Please do, as we have a 7 year old girl that is coming until they shut them out or us parents fall asleep!
Oh, did I mention I'm coming to the Regatta!:D

redneckgirl
07-21-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by PHX ATC
Please do, as we have a 7 year old girl that is coming until they shut them out or us parents fall asleep!
Oh, did I mention I'm coming to the Regatta!:D
Our daughter is 7 also!!!! Yes have heard through the grapevine that you would be there.... Can't wait to meet you guys!!! :cool: :D
RNG

PHX ATC
07-21-2004, 03:42 PM
Our daughter is 7 also!!!! Yes have heard through the grapevine that you would be there.... Can't wait to meet you guys!!! :cool: :D
RNG
Right back at ya! See you there!:)

DryHeatOnly
07-21-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by BENZEEN
Hey,
-Vik
I'm sure they'll be a few of us wandering around ;)
Saturday, we'll be doing the Regatta thing, wherever that takes us. I'm not sure where I'll be on Sunday.