PDA

View Full Version : Censorship

LVjetboy
07-21-2004, 03:28 AM
Move a thread to kill it regardless of the wishes of those who read or post to a specific forum...
Censorship (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=802693#post802693)
So...why not just delete it altogether? Problem solved, right?
BS!
jer

Rexone
07-21-2004, 03:57 AM
BS Jer. Non tech subjects dont belong in tech forums when they go way off track like that one. Your perfectly free to post on it as I haven't locked it and don't plan to unless if violates forum rules. btw, tech threads being on topic is a rule set by ***boat, not the moderators. Privately owned website here. If you desire free speech go shout about jet pump builders, my stuffs faster than your stuff, etc etc etc on the street corner. But be careful not to get arrested for disturbing the peace. ;)
tea too hot jer. :D

Kachina26
07-21-2004, 05:21 AM
Rexone is a Faciast! I recently got a catalog from him and the last half of petcock was blacked out!

Squirtcha?
07-21-2004, 06:16 AM
So.......................I got tired of reading all the crap slingin (fierce headache) and stopped reading about half way through page two. Did MikeT ever get his problem solved?

Jordy
07-21-2004, 06:38 AM
Hey Jer,
You know what's bullshit? Threads like that in what is supposed to be a tech forum. You and the rest of the trolls have managed to scare off quite a few good sources of tech info because you have some deep seeded need to go through and clutter every thread you post in with bullshit.
Why not just keep it down here? You know, unlike yourself, there are quite a few boaters who don't know everything.
Jordy ;)

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 06:59 AM
and another one sent to the V-Drive piss -N- bitch form by the V-Drive guru :rolleyes:
Hey jordanpaulk not trying to start shit with ya but you dont have much room to talk ;)... BTW ....did you ever get that V-Drive to run like they said it did in Hot Boat?
I`d been pissed if I`d spent that kind of money on something that ran that slow after they braged it up so much in the mag.

Jordy
07-21-2004, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
Hey jordanpaulk not trying to start shit with ya but you dont have much room to talk ;)...
Come on now Slowy, I leave the tech threads tech, and in reality, don't post much on here anyway. Just not worth the drama and hassle. :D
BTW ....did you ever get that V-Drive to run like they said it did in Hot Boat?
I`d been pissed if I`d spent that kind of money on something that ran that slow after they braged it up so much in the mag.
Nope, it actually broke a rocker and grenaded a lifter. We were well on the track of getting it running where it should be and then the shitty pot metal roller rocker let go and ultimatley ended up grenading the intake lifter, which was also crap. Funny thing, for a full roller engine, the lifters were hydraulic strangely enough.
Oh well, I did get into it for the right price, and while I'm not really happy with the situation, I'm going to tear it all down and have it redone, getting rid of the black and having the gel done right and then re-rig it from there. Funny thing about those Schiada's, they are one boat that you really can't go wrong with as they tend to hold their value better than anything else out there.

V-DRIVES RULE
07-21-2004, 07:42 AM
Am i on JEERY SPRINGERS ***boat SHOW rex just permanlty delete these BOZO'S the poor guy trying to get his boat running and all some these guys want to bebate over who's better and flame people shut the **** up LV your a ****ing IDIOT!!

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Just not worth the drama and hassle.
I hear ya on that one!
Sorry to hear about the bad luck, Hope you have better luck next go-a-round...

HammerDown
07-21-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
So.......................I got tired of reading all the crap slingin (fierce headache) and stopped reading about half way through page two. Did MikeT ever get his problem solved?
I hear ya on the first comment:rolleyes:
And yes, I belive Mike did get worked out.

Blown 472
07-21-2004, 08:38 AM
Why do I keep getting this pic in my head of Jer standing on a work bench holding a cardboard sign that says "union"???

Daddy Numb Knutts
07-21-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
and another one sent to the V-Drive piss -N- bitch form by the V-Drive guru :rolleyes:
Hey jordanpaulk not trying to start shit with ya but you dont have much room to talk ;)... BTW ....did you ever get that V-Drive to run like they said it did in Hot Boat?
You should be pissed at your own boat jet hydro. Something that looks so fast but isn't.
Ever get that terd to go over 100 yet?

Kim Hanson
07-21-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
Am i on JEERY SPRINGERS ***boat SHOW rex just permanlty delete these BOZO'S the poor guy trying to get his boat running and all some these guys want to bebate over who's better and flame people shut the **** up LV your a ****ing IDIOT!!
Ya know what, I hate you for being you..Deleting is for " Pussys " Biatch! I have had so much help with my V- Drive from you guys, thanks a bunch! As for " Flamming " you are getting close to it! If I ever get a Jet, I will talk to LVJet Boy, MickeC.,HBJet, Squirtcha..etc...I read alot dumbass!
Now take that Winston Cup Racing Engine and chop up some herbs, those are usefull...Please, step away from the " KeyBoard " idiot!.........( . )( . ).....:D :p

miketsouth
07-22-2004, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Squirtcha?
Dont know until i run it, maybe saturday.
I think excess spline wear on moderately powered jets is caused by poor alignment. While they will work misaligned, and maybe not even vibrate, the splines on a misaligned setup will move back and forth at a prodigious rate.
The grease that is typicaly used on the splines is the same grease as is in the bearing. I used spline grease on this new one i just put in, but was very carefull not to get any near the bearing.
Vibration can come from anywhere, including an unbalanced impeller. SS impellers would probably be worse if even a little off.

LVjetboy
07-22-2004, 02:46 AM
REx posted: 'BS Jer. Non tech subjects dont belong in tech forums when they go way off track like that one."
Excuse me, it was a tech subject posted by MikeT although off track many times did offer advice. And, controversy kept it on top. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE the value of one thread over another? Here was my advice to MikeT in that "non tech" thread:
"you mentioned parallel and 7 degrees, but are both angles (engine and pump joints) equal? Small variations no big deal but any difference will cause some degree of vibration."
Did you or anyone else offer that?
REx posted: "btw, tech threads being on topic is a rule set by ***boat, not the moderators. Privately owned website here."
Ya whatever. So let them pull it. They brag about the forum in their magazine, readership and site interest benefits, so let them pull it if they want. You think they'd profit from that? Think again. Or just agree with whatever HBM says like their justification for hot yachts before they added that "Special Performance" section. How did that happen? It took a freakin' internet freedom of speach jehad and the editor of HBM called me.
REx posted: "If you desire free speech go shout about jet pump builders, my stuffs faster than your stuff, etc etc etc on the street corner."
I think most here know I don't shout about any pump builder. If anything I'm objective about my experiences with Duane, Jack and Don. If you want to learn, be objective not a club joiner or good ole boy quick with the jokes. V-drivers have club joining covered. Ya, my stuff is faster than yours REx. People like me brag but isn't that what the net's about? Don't take it too serious. I also offer opinons and advice...
More LVjetboy nonsense (http://www.realjetboats.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1090362904)
Some appreciate others not. People here brag sometimes shout about their latest engine, pump, jet rebuild. So what? Are you gonna censor that too? It's the internet get a grip.
jer

Rexone
07-22-2004, 03:19 AM
Jer you crack me up with the effort you waste with these quote wars. You and I will just never agree on certain things. I have no problem at all with that. I refuse to engage you in these debates where there is no winner.
Have a good day.

LVjetboy
07-22-2004, 04:21 AM
Or do you mean where you aren't the winner? I take the time to post my thoughts in detail and you blow me off with a sentence or two about cracking you up with "quote wars"
jer

LVjetboy
07-22-2004, 04:29 AM
"Hey Jer, you know what's bullshit? Threads like that in what is supposed to be a tech forum. You and the rest of the trolls have managed to scare off quite a few good sources of tech info because you have some deep seeded need to go through and clutter every thread you post in with bullshit."
Jer < just a troll scaring off those good sources of true tech info.

Rexone
07-22-2004, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
Or do you mean where you aren't the winner? I take the time to post my thoughts in detail and you blow me off with a sentence or two about cracking you up with "quote wars"
jer
No I mean what I said Jer.
I find it a waste of valuable time posting about censorship on a private website.
You think you're right, I think I'm right... no winner. We just don't agree, just different opinions.
I don't hate you or dislike you for it, we just don't agree. So don't read in more than is written. There is no vendeta against Jer going on with me anyway.

MAXIMUS
07-22-2004, 06:01 AM
I say the guy with the most charts wins!!!!:eek: :D

Rexone
07-22-2004, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
I say the guy with the most charts wins!!!!:eek: :D
Careful Maxi there is a no humor policy in place now on any thread jer has posted in. Charts, graphs, and arguing and debating are acceptable but please limit anything that could be construed as a joke.
And no smiles either please except for these selected ones...
:( :p :mad: :yuk: :idea: :argue: :cry:

MAXIMUS
07-22-2004, 12:24 PM
:D :D :D ... OPPSSS MY BAD!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :)

miller19j
07-22-2004, 02:02 PM
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE the value of one thread over another?
jer Ahhhhh ….. he is a Moderator. You know the guy that was given the task to judge what is appropriate and not appropriate in the forum.

Her454
07-22-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by miller19j
Ahhhhh ….. he is a Moderator. You know the guy that was given the curse of having to babysit a bunch of crybabies in the forum.
Mikes My Hero. :D :D

Blown 472
07-22-2004, 02:14 PM
REx posted: 'BS Jer. Non tech subjects dont belong in tech forums when they go way off track like that one."
Excuse me, it was a tech subject posted by MikeT although off track many times did offer advice. And, controversy kept it on top. WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE the value of one thread over another? Here was my advice to MikeT in that "non tech" thread:
"you mentioned parallel and 7 degrees, but are both angles (engine and pump joints) equal? Small variations no big deal but any difference will cause some degree of vibration."
REx posted: "btw, tech threads being on topic is a rule set by ***boat, not the moderators. Privately owned website here."
Ya whatever. So let them pull it. They brag about the forum in their magazine, readership and site interest benefits, so let them pull it if they want. You think they'd profit from that? Think again. Or just agree with whatever HBM says like their justification for hot yachts before they added that "Special Performance" section. How did that happen? It took a freakin' internet freedom of speach jehad and the editor of HBM called me.
REx posted: "If you desire free speech go shout about jet pump builders, my stuffs faster than your stuff, etc etc etc on the street corner."
I think most here know I don't shout about any pump builder. If anything I'm objective about my experiences with Duane, Jack and Don. If you want to learn, be objective not a club joiner or good ole boy quick with the jokes. V-drivers have club joining covered. Ya, my stuff is faster than yours REx. People like me brag but isn't that what the net's about? Don't take it too serious. I also offer opinons and advice...
More LVjetboy nonsense (http://www.realjetboats.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1090362904)
Some appreciate others not. People here brag sometimes shout about their latest engine, pump, jet rebuild. So what? Are you gonna censor that too? It's the internet get a grip.
jer
Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself speak??:confused:

Rexone
07-22-2004, 02:22 PM
jer
Jer you miss the point on the censorship argument. And first off I didn't move any of the threads off Just Jets because I don't moderate Just Jets. But I agree with Hammers decisions most the time so I guess in your eyes I'm probably guilty by association.
And like Miller said, I'm one of the guys here charged with judging the value of threads as well as the on-topic factor. You like controversy and arguing and don't have a problem with off-topic tracks. ***boat doesn't share your feelings nor do I think most of the forum members. That doesn't make you a bad guy, just one with a different view than most so don't get huffy over it.
I'm not sure of the relevance of your More Nonsense link to the other forum. I don't think anyones disputing your technical expertise or willingness to help and debate technical issues. I think you're a great asset to the jet forum in that regard. I also think you have tunnel vision in a techy sort of way and have little tact for dealing with people in a manner where you don't offend. You many times come across adversarial I think even though you probably don't realize it. Not too many are receptive to that approach. Just stating my observation, not baggin on you. You indicated displeasure in me blowing off your post. Now that I have a moment I'm taking the time to respond. Sorry I didn't have the time earlier to do so.

Tom Brown
07-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself speak??:confused:
What?

Her454
07-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Excuse me...not to get off topic or anything, but with my corporate career heading toward the other side of the globe, McDonalds is looking very appealing.
Would someone please let me know where I can put my application in? :D :D I'm hoping I'll having some pull with the lead fry cook. ;)

Rexone
07-22-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Her454
Excuse me...not to get off topic or anything, but with my corporate career heading toward the other side of the globe, McDonalds is looking very appealing.
Would someone please let me know where I can put my application in? :D :D I'm hoping I'll having some pull with the lead fry cook. ;)
Traci I can put a good word in for you with management. As my signature says I have aspirations of moving up into the costodial unit. Perhaps you can get my spot if that comes to pass. Of course I think Miller and Jordy already have aps in so I'm not positive how successful I'll be.
I figure the costodial supervisory position will be perfect for me since I spend most my time cleaning up shit around here anyway. :)
Plus it's a 50 cent an hour pay raise. I'm saving up for a new single wide to replace my current fiberboard home. And some new bike tires.

Her454
07-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Traci I can put a good word in for you with management. Of course I think Miller and Jordy already have aps in so I'm not positive how successful I'll be.
I figure the costodial supervisory position will be perfect for me since I spend most my time cleaning up shit around here anyway. :)
Plus it's a 50 cent an hour pay raise. I'm saving up for a new single wide to replace my current fiberboard home. And some new bike tires.
If Miller and Jordy are the only things in my way, then I've got it made. :)
I must admit the the "janitorial experience" you receive courtesy of the HB forums is a must for any resume and congrats on the raise. As for tires, might want to check with Hammer on that one as I see he's scamming the locals at the Sandbar for good deals. :)

dgie
07-22-2004, 03:08 PM
My job already ended up on the other side of the globe, thats why I am getting my boat working. so I can float over there and get it back......Kind of like a refugee :D :eek!:

Rexone
07-22-2004, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Her454
As for tires, might want to check with Hammer on that one as I see he's scamming the locals at the Sandbar for good deals. :)
Thanks Traci. My bike is an older 3 speed Huffy from Western Auto but it's in really good shape considering its age. I'll hit Hammer up.

LVjetboy
07-23-2004, 02:26 AM
Rex, you're right my censorship comment was a guilt by association deal. Not that I hold HBM's policies against you or Hammer. Just I don't agree with those policies, voiced my opinion and focused on the moving thing. Sure, moving is better than deleting altogether. But even in the moving, some form of censorship takes place. The original thread "moved link" runs off the page and someone with the answer may not read it in forum the moderator moved to. Meanwhile, the thread's author has no say in a moderator decision to move.
To me that's a form of censorship.
jer

LVjetboy
07-24-2004, 01:31 AM
That's funny, ha ha. Another lame-ass fake id poster. Let's all laugh how freakin' clever dog eat dog is. Da bro frum da slo. All taulk laulk dat in duh slums, bro. No edgamucation laulk u hotsi totsis but we be keepin' it reel.
Original huh? Lots of content. Who would want to read this funny ha ha? Oh I'm sorry, those with humor. Or idiots. Maybe we should all fake ids and post jabs in idiot accents for fun huh? That'd help with content no doubt. Oh I'm sorry, it's all vdrive humor. ha ha. Move a controversial thread to censor? :confused: Hmmm...seems to work.
jer

LVjetboy
07-25-2004, 01:47 AM
"Actually Hammer I find a certain level of amusement in reading this clowns shiznit but somehow am guessing Jer will likely miss the humor factor.... his loss I guess."
Just shows how biased you are. The humor factor? Do you freakin think "dog eat dog" posted soley on humor?
Do you really thing dog eat dogs post is Humor??
I post my honest opinions straightforward (though controversial and against your desires as a moderator) but with content under a known id.
And you? Defer to a fake id poster with a bullshit funny line of dribble as amusement!? Just because that poster challenges me? Oh ya that's cool. Or unprofessional. Maybe U suck? And maybe you just choose side based on your drive of choice?
Whatever.
jer

Rexone
07-25-2004, 02:19 AM
"Actually Hammer I find a certain level of amusement in reading this clowns shiznit but somehow am guessing Jer will likely miss the humor factor.... his loss I guess."
Just shows how biased you are. The humor factor? Do you freakin think "dog eat dog" posted soley on humor?
I post my honest opinions straightforward (though controversial and against your desires as a moderator) but with content under a known id.
And you? Defer to a fake id poster with a bullshit funny line of dribble as amusement!? Just because that poster challenges me? Oh ya that's cool. Or unprofessional.
U suck!
I've ordered and supported you business for many years. But I will not order another thing from your business. Your loss.
jer
Jer, you're reading in shit that isn't there again. As moderator I don't have bias's. I don't agree with everything you (and many other people) post or your methods and I've made that clear in the past. However that's totally unrelated to the ability to recognize a little humor and laugh at it. Too bad you can dish it out but can never take it. YOUR loss. It must be a bitch going through life mad at everything and everybody that has a different view than your own. And I see that in your posting. Anytime you have a different opinion with anyone, you post back at them in a condesending or challenging manner. I wouldn't describe your posting as contraversial (that would be masking the actual truth). I'd classify much of it as just plain rude. But again your posting style is your choice, not mine. I saw a thread just last week ago someone posted they'd achieved a certain speed and were posting just cause they were stoked in getting there. You came on an basically challenged them to prove the number.... lame (and rude).
And, if you're unhappy with what the dog posted be mad at him, not at others for finding it amusing.
As far as being unprofessional "U suck" and not ordering from someone based on the fact you disagree with them as moderator (or disagree with all moderation in general would be more accurate) pretty much nails the defination.
But yes it is your choice. If you think I'm gonna come on this forum and bend what I believe to be correct moderating decisions to suit your desires to keep business you're sadly mistaken.
This is my final post on this subject as I find it a waste of time trying to reason with someone who sees black and white only. Too bad Jer there's a lot of other shades in between to appreciate if you'd open your eyes.

LVjetboy
07-25-2004, 02:36 AM
"This is my final post on this subject as I find it a waste of time trying to reason with someone who sees black and white only. Too bad Jer there's a lot of other shades in between to appreciate if you'd open your eyes.
Freakin open your eyes drama queen. That's it for you and me and Rex Marine. Sure stand behind forum drama trolls with nothing to say like "dog eat dog" Just wondering why you'd do that??? I've posted way more content over several years than dog eat dog not like you 'd know or appreciate. If you wish to appear "objective" then back out you wimp. Open YOUR blind eyes.
You came on and basically challenged them to prove the number.... lame (and rude).
oh excuse me your kinglyness. I want to know true numbers and may challenge anyone who posts numbers. Not because they post or I'm lame or rude just because I want to know the truth. And they're welcome to backup their numbers or freakin challege my numbers you COPY lame ass?
I'm not reading shit that isn't there I'm reading what's there. You are biased REx...yes even though you ARE A MODERATOR! Imagine that!
jer

Rexone
07-25-2004, 03:37 AM
drama queen
you wimp
excuse me your kinglyness
you COPY lame ass?
jer
Yes I copy Jer. My point exactly. You are just rude. period.

HammerDown
07-25-2004, 04:43 AM
Uh...group hug...maybe?
How about a hi-five?
Thumbs up?
Slap on the rump like the sports jocks do? (little to gay for me).
This thread could use a few choice words from Tom Brown.:D

LVjetboy
07-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Group hug this...
Consdapation acinup gain der jetbouy? so dey put lvjetbouy on yer tax return der jetbouy wata dic ur samoshit ovr n ovr u a piehole dat pos squrtboat ugot ever go 75 i dont tink so'
Or just blowoff comments like this from fake id posters as funny ass shit like Rex Marine does because he's unbiased and mature. Ya right. Your choice. I post technical and advice to many forums and never hide behind a fake chicken shit id.
"...Dem funny samoshit piehole dat pos squrtboat dont thnk so wat u thnk??"
Ya that's real funny shit feakin' "mature" unbiased moderators. I take the time to post my thoughts (some controversial some not) in plain English with my one id and you bash me instead of that idiot fake id poster dog eat dog?
"Dem funny samodshit piehole mod'rators...."
BULLSHIT!
Is that plain enough? Rude maybe. But in the end no bullshit. And no group hugs for a politician.
jer

Rexone
07-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Or just blowoff comments like this from fake id posters as funny ass shit like Rex Marine does because he's unbiased and mature.
Jer you're off base again. I am Rexone on this forum, not Rex Marine. Please read my screen name carefully and you will see that it says Rexone.
Please ignore the caption on the avatar, my location, and the tag line in my signature. Those all have to do with humor which I'm confident you will not comprehend or relate to.
Unlike you I'm not going to be rude and call you names. You sound like a child ranting and raving, but that's your privledge and even though I could I'm not going to edit anything you say unless you violate forum rules.
The mods have zero control on what people post...as long as its within forum guidelines of no porn and no threats of physical attacks we rarely change anything. When threads go off topic they get moved, (which is what started this thread.) Those are rules set by ***boat not the mods as I've told you before. If you don't like the rules no one forces anyone to post here against their will last I checked.
The fact that I find certain posters amusing and others offensive has nothing to do with anything. I'm not biased just because I have a sense of humor and you do not. Like I said before you can sure dish the obnoxious stuff out but don't let anyone make fun of ol jer. Slightly one sided but oh well. You certainly like to defend your right to speak freely but screw the other guy if he's got something to say you don't like, or heaven forbid a joke... :eek: I certainly don't feel like getting all riled up over it. Nor am I going to go after anyone just because you don't like their jokes, if they haven't violated forum rules. If you don't like em, don't respond, they'll get bored and go away.
Ya that's real funny shit feakin' "mature" unbiased moderators. I take the time to post my thoughts (some controversial some not) in plain English with my one id and you bash me instead of that idiot fake id poster
I have not bashed you for taking the time to post your tech thoughts. I've criticized you solely because of your offensive posting style and your tendency to be rude to people. period.
As far as fake id posters that would encompass the majority on this forum, you included. I don't see your name or contact information in your profile, hmmmm. I'm sure you're not the only Jer in the US as well. Just because you know you doesn't mean others know you. Not that they'd want to anyway.
And unlike you, my contact information is listed plainly in the link in my signature. If it wasn't for that I'd be a fake ID poster also. So you can now twist that any way you'd like if you think you're so important that everyone should just know who you are by lvjetboy and because you're a tech guy you're in dreamland. That screen name means no more than any other on this forum. The fact that you like to post tech info rather than jokes has no bearing either. It doesn't make your posts more valuable than the next guys who might enjoy laughing more than they enjoy graphs and charts. Different but not more valuable. Everyone has different types of content they enjoy reading. And most people don't like being hammered with rudeness.
You have a nice day now. :)

Tom Brown
07-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Let's keep this thread going.
Power to the people! :D

You Te
07-26-2004, 08:48 PM
power to the people right on!
You Te

LVjetboy
07-26-2004, 09:54 PM
"I don't see your name or contact information in your profile, hmmmm.
Hmmm. F*cking contact me at (xxx) xxxxxxxor email me at xxxxxxx@xxx.net or come to Las Vegas and run Lake Mead beside me or check your last order from me at Rex Marine you dork. I've ordered many parts from you and been on this freaking board and many others before it from the dark ages always the same ID and YOU challenge my ID and compare it to that lame a** fake id poster dog eat dog? Him with 26 funny-BS posts me with 1400++ mostly technical?
GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK!
Last time I posted my email I got some asshole sending me a virus. YOU HAPPY? No doubt. Not that I opened it. So there's my email F***ing bitches send me another virus if you dare. I'll report your a** return path to your ISP. Is that real enough for you Rex??
"You can now twist that any way you'd like if you think you're so important that everyone should just know who you are by lvjetboy and because you're a tech guy you're in dreamland."
Your opinion. I've been posting on boards long before you and all under the same handle of lvjetboy so who's in dreamland? And maybe more content than you?
"That screen name means no more than any other on this forum."
I'm sorry, some here know my screen name on many boards and it means a hell of a lot more than dog eat dogs. Not that you'd know or acknowledge. Dog Eat Dog's posts...
"hay hansem yo evr do any bazz fishn wid dat wacker looks likkke wood be good trolin platferm fo sum serous bazz fishn censochip yo ass jetbuoy u a freekin mouthpicec dat just keps a rumnin on sayen da sam ol crap ovr n ovr til da world spin outta da pole settings dat god creatd dis crap fer rexome u ned to get outta dat mcydees shet n git ta fishen lotza $ in fihs ya no f dat swepin mcydees flour shet getcha sellf a reel job dude wtf u gotta git outta mcydees der bro its a nowher deel git a job fishn or consrt were u make sum big $ dude swepin flors at mcydees suks dude consdapation acinup gain der jetbouy? so dey put lvjetbouy on yer tax return der jetbouy wata dic ur samoshit ovr n ovr u a piehole dat pos squrtboat ugot ever go 75 i dont tink so
yo jetbuoy yo gota pokypine up yo azz yo one wownd up mofo fo shizzle must bea biatch mofoin da hombouys wid doze thorns up yo azz yo one angrey mofo weres dat ob eddy cat he sho yo da ropes herein bcnchracrs fo shizzle yo rexon yo one lomg winde sob to wastin ur time do wid jetbouy he be ome strnage mofo fo shizzle yo vdrivs roknrol."
Now that's some funny mofo bad-ass shit worth reading huh? Way better than tech treads no doubt.
"The fact that you like to post tech info rather than jokes has no bearing either. It doesn't make your posts more valuable than the next guys who might enjoy laughing more than they enjoy graphs and charts. Different but not more valuable."
You think? Why move BS jokes and non-technical topics to bench racing? Two faced mthfkcng a** kiser. Laugh all u want. In fact, y not rate idiot funny a** lingo like dat from dog above as useless social blather. Not equivalent to impeller matching and charts you choice.
jer

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 10:53 PM
Jer... you need a beer??
Hell i'll even buy:)
I've never met Mike @ rex, never bought a damn thing from him. But i respect his oppinion.
We both know that he has better things to do *cough*catalog*cough* with his time than come on here and BS with us all. Just like i'm sure you have other things to do. You enjoy being here, no one is holding a gun to your head.
I dont like Dog's posts personally, but there is occasionally some humor in them.
I happen to like most of your posts, you tend to do a fairly good job of weeding the BS out, and leaving real #'s.
I'm not sure i have a point here. I'm waiting on Mike to kick down a catalog, so I can spend lots of peso's w/ him; Doggy boy to sack up and prove he's a human, and not an alias; and my motor to get back together, so I can hang out w/ that floating disco party of yours on Mead.
BJ(serious about the beers)H

Rexone
07-27-2004, 02:43 AM
Jer I've tried to be civil to you even in the face of your continued obsenities and ranting towards me. I've tried to explain to you in a reasonable and clear manner what the moderators function is here. You advocate free speech yet you attack others rights to excercise it if you're the target of a joke. Then you attack the moderator for supporting others rights to free speech. You attack any posting style that isn't what you like and attack others on the forum consistantly.
The type of material in BR is moved here because it's off topic in a tech forum as long as you asked. That includes threads like this one and others that you've participated in taking off topic with your free speech ranting, as well as jokes, humor, and aimless non tech related topics. And I will continue to defend their importance as much as I defend the tech importance in the tech forums. Free speech goes both ways jer, it is not a one-way street.
It's my judgement that this thread no longer has value to this forum (probably never did) so it's being locked (or in your words censored). Ranting and obscene attacks on me and my business for performing my job as moderator as I've been asked to do by ***boat will no longer be tolerated. I'm removing your personal contact info from your post. Post it in your profile if you wish. I never asked you to post it here either (I could care less), I simply used you not having it as an example that you refer to and judge others by.
Dog I'm editing your posts. Back off please no need offending jer he only likes free speech if its going his direction. Keep your ebonic laden shiznit aimed at those who appreciate it. If I see you guys attacking each other again I will edit. No time for this crap any longer just as CH said.