PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile Service ***boat Discount

Boozer
04-06-2006, 04:55 PM
As most of you know I work for T-Mobile. I've been moving a large enough volume that the company allows me to do a little more discounting then most other sales reps because of this and I'd like to pass that discount on to you folks. Also, ***boat customers will recieve free activation on any new line(s) of service. I save the average Nextel customer 33% and improve their level of service 10 fold!
If you are concerned about coverage in certain areas I can do a personal coverage check that will give realistic coverage expectations down to street level. We were just awarded Best Network in the country by JD Powers and even beat out Verizon.
I can offer both personal and business calling plans and can handle any size need from 1 line of service to large coporate accounts requiring 100's of lines of service. I've listed a few of the more popular plans below. If you don't see something you need listed below call me and we can discuss other options as I have MANY plans available. I also offer high speed wireless internet service (EDGE) and blackberries
Individual Plans.
Get More 1000
1000 anytime minutes
Unlimited Nights and Weekends
Free Long Distance and Roaming
$49.99 Per Month
Get More 1500
1500 Anytime Minutes
$59.99 Per Month
Family Plans (All Family plans Include 2 phones you can add up to 3 additional phones at a cost of only $9.99 Per Month)
Family Time 700
700 Anytime Minutes
Unlimited T-Mobile 2 T-Mobile Calling
$59.99 Per Month
Family Time 1000
1000 Anytime Minutes
$69.99 Per Month
Family Time 2000
2000 Anytime Minutes
$99.99 Per Month
Business Plans (Additional Lines can be added to any of our enterprise plans for only $15 per month) Enterprise plans can go up to as high as an Enterprise 1000!
Enterprise 5
5 Lines of Service
5,000 Anytime Minutes
Free T-Mobile 2 T-Mobile Calling
Free Weekends
300 text Messages Per Line of service
$250.00 Per Month
Enterprise 10
10 Lines of Service
10,000 Anytime Minutes
Free Weekends
500.00 Per Month
Enterprise 20
20 Lines of Service
20,000 Anytime Minutes
Free Weekends
$1000.00 Per Month
Give me a call (720) 427-6695 or email me @ Danny.Holland3@T-Mobile.com

socaldj1
04-06-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm looking for a PCMCI wireless card for my laptop. What the card and unlimited internet rate running right now?

Boozer
04-06-2006, 07:04 PM
I'm looking for a PCMCI wireless card for my laptop. What the card and unlimited internet rate running right now?
I'll get you a price on the card tomorrow. It retails for $199.99 but I can probably get you a price brake on it. The unlimited data plan is $49.99 that will give you Unlimited EDGE, Unlimited Email, and unlimited access to hotspots as well. If you dont want to lug around a lap top you might consider looking into an MDA. It will let you surf the net, check your email, and syncs up with your outlook calendar so it's pretty much the same as having a PC in a MUCH smaller package. It even supports wifi so you can use your wi-fi network at home with it as well. I've been using one for abour 3 weeks now and like it a lot more then my blackberry. If you already have T-Mobile and add the data plan to your voice plan it will only be $29.99 a month for the unlimited data. I'm posting right now using my MDA.
T-Mobile MDA (http://t-mobile.com/shop/Phones/Detail.aspx?device=8802ddeb-1ee4-477a-9608-d9cd1e2a903f)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-06-2006, 08:37 PM
I have t-mobile and I have been getting screwed on phone insurance! :mad: :mad: :mad: I told them to remove it last june and I was still paying for it until last week :mad: I requested then to remove it but they never did :mad: They guy told me that he couldnt do anything for me either :mad: Basically he told me that I got f**ked!!!! Who do I really need to talk to????? Ive been a loyal customer for 3 years.....

Boozer
04-06-2006, 10:09 PM
I have t-mobile and I have been getting screwed on phone insurance! :mad: :mad: :mad: I told them to remove it last june and I was still paying for it until last week :mad: I requested then to remove it but they never did :mad: They guy told me that he couldnt do anything for me either :mad: Basically he told me that I got f**ked!!!! Who do I really need to talk to????? Ive been a loyal customer for 3 years.....
PM me your info and I'll see what I can get done.
I think that for the most part cell phone insurance isn't worth the money unless you have a really high end phone like the MDA or a blackberry.

Marty Gras
04-06-2006, 10:28 PM
I have T Mobile, with the basic service and a Nokia phone. The phone will not operate when I am in my house. I must go outside to make it work. While driving around Havasu, I notice the south end of the lake, near Needles, toward Kingman and parts in between, the phone doesn't work. My On Star does work in all of those places and it's not digital. WTF? Do I need to purchase the multi million dollar service to get my phone to work? Why do they sell these things if they don't work? "Can YOU hear ME now????

LHC30Victory
04-07-2006, 08:24 AM
We have the MDA and it ROCKS!
We went from Cingular (with old phones) to the T-Mobile service and even though the new phones are cool, the coverage isn't quite what Cingular was. I thought they used the same antennas? Mimi cant get service inside her building in Ontario now, but with Cingular she could. Dont know whats going on, maybe there is a dead tower......

Boozer
04-07-2006, 09:23 AM
I have T Mobile, with the basic service and a Nokia phone. The phone will not operate when I am in my house. I must go outside to make it work. While driving around Havasu, I notice the south end of the lake, near Needles, toward Kingman and parts in between, the phone doesn't work. My On Star does work in all of those places and it's not digital. WTF? Do I need to purchase the multi million dollar service to get my phone to work? Why do they sell these things if they don't work? "Can YOU hear ME now????
Shoot me some addresses and I'll check them out for coverage.

Boozer
04-07-2006, 09:26 AM
We have the MDA and it ROCKS!
We went from Cingular (with old phones) to the T-Mobile service and even though the new phones are cool, the coverage isn't quite what Cingular was. I thought they used the same antennas? Mimi cant get service inside her building in Ontario now, but with Cingular she could. Dont know whats going on, maybe there is a dead tower......
The MDA Does Rock!
T-Mobile and Cingular use to both operate on the same towers in California due to Cingular owning the network and T-Mobile using it. However, T-Mobile purchased Cingulars entire network in Californa and Cingular switched over to AT&T's GSM network. You should be getting bettr coverage with T-Mobile then cingular due to the T-Mobile network being much larger. Shoot me some addresses and I'll check them out. If I can find that there should be coverage in areas you're not getting it I can report it to egineering and get it fixed.

gqchris
04-07-2006, 10:45 AM
Hey Boozer,
I have the Sidekick right now and love it, except for the fact it has NO BLUETOOTH. So I am thinking about upgrading to the MDA and giving my GF the Sidekick. Whats the best deal on the MDA right now? I know it is new so the price is way high, any room for discounts? I would be adding it as anotehr line to my account.
Thanks!
Chris

Boozer
04-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Hey Boozer,
I have the Sidekick right now and love it, except for the fact it has NO BLUETOOTH. So I am thinking about upgrading to the MDA and giving my GF the Sidekick. Whats the best deal on the MDA right now? I know it is new so the price is way high, any room for discounts? I would be adding it as anotehr line to my account.
Thanks!
Chris
Here's what I can do on the MDA. The price will be $399.99 After 30 days I will apply a credit to your account of $100.00 Bringing the price to $299.99 and you will be eligible for the $50 mail rebate brining you a net cost of $249.99. I'll also get the activation fee waived for you.
I've seen the MDA for $199.99 on Amazon but if puchased through an indirect T-Mobile dealer you will have to deal with the indrect provider directly for any warranty related issues, if the device even has a warranty. Where as through me if you have a problem you call me let me know and I'll have a new device shipped to you right away.

gqchris
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Here's what I can do on the MDA. The price will be $399.99 After 30 days I will apply a credit to your account of $100.00 Bringing the price to $299.99 and you will be eligible for the $50 mail rebate brining you a net cost of $249.99. I'll also get the activation fee waived for you.
I've seen the MDA for $199.99 on Amazon but if puchased through an indirect T-Mobile dealer you will have to deal with the indrect provider directly for any warranty related issues, if the device even has a warranty. Where as through me if you have a problem you call me let me know and I'll have a new device shipped to you right away.
Hey Boozer that sounds pretty sweet. Thanks for the quote.
Do you think it is worth upgrading from a SideKick to the MDA? Is it worth the money in your opinion? How about size, I hate the sidekick being as big as a brick. Is this smaller? And what kind of service do I need to get around 1000 minutes and all the Internet Goodies. I know on my sidekick i pay like 29.99 for unlimited data on the sidkick plan I think. And no problem being that this will be an add on line to my current account right?

Boozer
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Hey Boozer that sounds pretty sweet. Thanks for the quote.
Do you think it is worth upgrading from a SideKick to the MDA? Is it worth the money in your opinion? How about size, I hate the sidekick being as big as a brick. Is this smaller? And what kind of service do I need to get around 1000 minutes and all the Internet Goodies. I know on my sidekick i pay like 29.99 for unlimited data on the sidkick plan I think. And no problem being that this will be an add on line to my current account right?
The sideick is a childs toy compared to the MDA and the MDA is much smaller then the sidekick 2.
The Internet plan is $29.99 on top of your calling plan. So if you wanted 1000 anytime w/ unlimited nights and weekends and the unlimited internet plan you'd be looking at 79.98 per month. 1000 straightup no nights n weekends with the internet plan would 69.98 per month. The internet plan gives you unlimited internet acces, unlimited hot spots, and unlimited email.

BigDoug
04-08-2006, 12:19 AM
Danny, you sure are getting around these days ?.... :)