PDA

View Full Version : Could'nt ask for a better night!

hoolign
07-21-2004, 05:09 PM
2 bottles of Cabo Wabo for the margs, rib eyes on the Q, John Lee Hooker on the stereo, and good friends around the fire pit
cheers to y'all

Rod-64
07-21-2004, 05:10 PM
..............and I'm leaving for work in a few minutes..:mad:

hoolign
07-21-2004, 05:12 PM
I'll slam a shot for ya:D

Rod-64
07-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Thank You!!:)

Mrs Luvnlife
07-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Looks like I missed something :D.....have lots of fun, nothing better than margies and a BBQ with good company!! ;)

Tom Brown
07-21-2004, 05:22 PM
... and a laptop on the picnic table so you you can post and BBQ at the same time.

LASERRAY
07-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
2 bottles of Cabo Wabo for the margs, rib eyes on the Q, John Lee Hooker on the stereo, and good friends around the fire pit
cheers to y'all Question: Why would you waste good tequila like that on mixed drinks? Cabo Wabo, Patron, and other "fine" tequilas are meant to be sipped. Shots work too,( to the displeasure of the maker) but by all means, drink it slow my good man and experience the smoothness.;)
On the other hand, that cactus piss known as Jose Cuervo is perfect for mixin' :D
Enjoy your evening. It sounds inviting.:cool:

riverbound
07-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks for rubbing it in, looks like a long night of working for me. I hate promising people their boat will be done in time to go to the river. Oh well part of the biz I guess. Maybe I will start drinking (its not like I'm the one doing the work;) )

hoolign
07-21-2004, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
... and a laptop on the picnic table so you you can post and BBQ at the same time.
iIDIOT..:D that's what piss breaks are for:p

hoolign
07-21-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Question: Why would you waste good tequila like that on mixed drinks? Cabo Wabo, Patron, and other "fine" tequilas are meant to be sipped. Shots work too,( to the displeasure of the maker) but by all means, drink it slow my good man and experience the smoothness.;)
On the other hand, that cactus piss known as Jose Cuervo is perfect for mixin' :D
Enjoy your evening. It sounds inviting.:cool:
it's getting consumed so where is the waste
it's all good!

Kilrtoy
07-21-2004, 05:45 PM
I agree with the laser man.
Why pay for the extra price if you are gonna mix it.
Now if you are sipping spend away.
I have (Last time I checked) a $125 bottle of tequila, I would never ever put any in a drink, I shot it or sip it......

LASERRAY
07-21-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I agree with the laser man.
Why pay for the extra price if you are gonna mix it.
Now if you are sipping spend away.
I have (Last time I checked) a $125 bottle of tequila, I would never ever put any in a drink, I shot it or sip it...... What brand?
Although it's not $125.00 a bottle, I'm working on a bottle of Patron Reposado. So smooth you can forget the salt and lime. (I think Cuervo invented that to mask the "taste" of their swill.:wink:

hoolign
07-21-2004, 05:58 PM
cuervo is swill, bitch all ya want wabo makes for an awsome marg!!

LASERRAY
07-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
cuervo is swill, bitch all ya want wabo makes for an awsome marg!! Oh, I agree.;)

hoolign
07-21-2004, 07:18 PM
AAAAAAAAAhhhh. next i'll here is rib eyes are no good for steak sangys:p