PDA

View Full Version : wakeboard lessons

cxr133
04-06-2006, 05:39 PM
We are going to Lake Havasu for my wifes birthday on June 8,9 and 10....
where can i sign her so she can learn to wakeboard?
i checked yahoo and google and could not find any good info
TIA
Chris

cxr133
04-06-2006, 05:41 PM
ohh wait i think i just found some info on the nautical inn website
http://www.usawatercraft.com/az/nauticalinn/index.htm

Redwing247
04-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Should of pick the AR230HO. The tower make a big difference in pulling the wake boarder out of the water...

cxr133
04-06-2006, 07:18 PM
hmmm... that sound like a good idea now if i only just knew if someone on this site was selling theirs??? :crossx:
im gonna add a tower to mine before next season
any buyers for yours yet??
people over at YHJB have drama in the for sell/buy section. People are gettiung pissed off whjen they list something and people tell the, the price is too high

Redwing247
04-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Sold today.....

Partycattin
04-07-2006, 06:09 AM
My brother took a semester long class through CSUN which was at Castaic. I thought he said they offered weekend clinics also.

Boa1277
04-07-2006, 07:45 AM
I taught my son when he was 4 I purchased the smallest board I could find and I taught him by showing him how to hold the rope in the water, then I sat on the engine cover and fed him around 15ft of rope as the operator accelerated I either pulled him up faster or let him have a little extra rope if it looked like he was being pulled forward, he was up in 3 trys and I would feed him the rest of the rope. The best thing you can do is run along the beach with your kid on a knee board this get him used to being pulled and how to hold the handle then start pulling them with the boat, knee board usually wont sink with a small child on them and it really helps when they start to wakeboard, they wont be afraid of the motor and they will be used to being out there by themselves. Good Luck I bet she gets right up.