PDA

View Full Version : Kerry's sorry a**

Seadog
07-22-2004, 06:54 AM
It comes as no surprise that I am anti-Kerry, but I just got an e-mail from my Dad. We do not see eye to eye politically, since despite being a vet, he still has a tendency to vote Democrat. He even has a sign in his yard support a Democrat for state legislature.
In his e-mail, he sent a link to a web site that would not load for me because it was too busy, but my wife saw it and won't even discuss it with me, it pisses her off too much. My Dad does not get hardcore anti anybody, but he has come out with as strong of a screw Kerry statement I have ever seen.
I susect the site he refered to was an account of Kerry's testimony before Congress when he accused US soldiers of rape and plunder in Vietnam. The AH did not even serve a full tour. My Dad did two tours, the first being a major NCO with the riverine operations that Kerry was part of. Kerry is a sick sociopath with an ambulance chaser for a sidekick. If those bums get elected, the nation will be what gets raped and plundered.

ratso
07-22-2004, 07:26 AM
...AMEN.

Freak
07-22-2004, 07:40 AM
The only person that scares me more than Hillary is Kerry....

spectratoad
07-22-2004, 08:37 AM
I don't know much about the wanna be VP but here is something I found on the internet. I don't know anything about the author or his credentials but it is a little interesting to read.
Edwards info (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1166764/posts)