PDA

View Full Version : Billet grilles

No Regrets
07-22-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm sure this is a re-do, but who's the hook up for billett speaker grilles. Wizard seems to have vanished? I need 6's and tweeters. Thanks in advance.

RiverDave
07-22-2004, 09:01 AM
There are several people starting to produce them..
Take a look in the audio / visual section and you will see a couple of threads with regards to speaker grills. :)
RD

phebus
07-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Competition is good. Man, those things are pricey!!

Toomstone
07-22-2004, 09:09 AM
you can get rons billet grills. we ordered ours and just need to find a time to get them installed.

JB in so cal
07-22-2004, 09:38 AM
Toomstone,
how does that boat feel behind your truck? Tounge weight?
I'm picking mine up next weekend; I don't think I need to worry with a f-250, though. Just curious.
Thx,
JB

Toomstone
07-22-2004, 09:43 AM
hey jb in so cal, the denali has self leveling with it. so when the boat gets hooked up, the shocks lift up a little to compensate for the weight of the trailer. but this last weekned we pulled it with f150 supercrew 2wd and the back end didnt drop that much at all when we got the trailer on it.

ROZ
07-22-2004, 09:54 AM
Contact Magic34...
I spoke to him the other day; Nice guy. He's after looks while maintaining sound quality....

PHX ATC
07-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by ROZ
Contact Magic34...
I spoke to him the other day; Nice guy. He's after looks while maintaining sound quality....
Ditto...been to his casa and seen the real deal. Well, at least before it was machined. Looked sick!

Magic34
07-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Thanks ROZ and PHX ATC,
Our Company is Billet Boyz USA. We will be making cool accessories for your toyz! Our main focus is on Speaker Covers right now and production should be completed in the next 3 weeks. The prototype turned out sick and we are cranking out hundreds as we speak. Every cover/grill comes STANDARD with screens.
Web site should be done sometime in the next week or so, but here is the link.
Billet Boyz USA (http://www.billetboyzusa.com)
We are excited about our new products and can't wait to get them in your hands. Pricing is also very aggressive for the market. :D

34MagicOnHavasu
07-22-2004, 11:57 AM
check with krumbsnatcher.
you can find him here, and on offshoreonly
he has a post in the audio section

phebus
07-22-2004, 01:00 PM
I would think a really nice billet ring (like a bezel) with a nice strong mesh center would look really nice and be really functional as far as sound goes. The billet rings could be powdercoated any color, and if the mesh were black or pewter colored all would be good. The cost could be kept down too.