PDA

View Full Version : Evilest thing you've done while boating

Backtanner
07-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Without incriminating yourself too badly what's the worst thing you've done as a boater?

hoolign
07-22-2004, 09:15 AM
knockin two morons off a jet ski with the roost:D

Backtanner
07-22-2004, 09:22 AM
Mine would be in my younger and singler days taking this chick to Lake Perris and after hanging out on the island and drinking a few, came to realize it wasn't happening. Well that would have been fine except she started getting beligerant and started making cracks about my boat. Well as the afternoon was winding down and everyone else started to vacate the lake she had to go to the head one more time before we left ...... I didn't.

JET-O-VATOR
07-22-2004, 09:22 AM
THIS IS BAD BUT THIS DAMN LAKE LICE WAS JUMPIN MY WAKE EVERY TIME I WAS GOING EITHER UP OR DOWN RIVER AND A COUPLE OF TIMES HE CAME REAL CLOSE TO MY BOAT SO I OPENED THE ROOST AND NOCKED HIS ASS OFF THE SEA DOO I FELT BAD AFTERWARDS AND I ACCTUALLY WENT BACK TO MAKE SURE HE WAS ALRIGHT I TOLD HIM I DIDNT SEE HIM BEHIND ME..

JB in so cal
07-22-2004, 09:26 AM
About 20 years ago; way too many "boat sodas"!
I was in my buddy's (don't give me shiat for this) sail bote. Just cruising off Dana Point along the shore heading back into the marina. We sailed right over a Lobster Pot bouy and the line snagged the rudder. We pull the thing up; all empty. So we toss all of the empty Coors Lights into the cage and throw it back in.
That guy probably thought we took his catch.
Too evil.
JB

Rod-64
07-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Welcome to the "other side" JB!!!:D

JB in so cal
07-22-2004, 09:30 AM
Rod!
I lurked long enough, and with the new boat...
I'm picking it up on the 31st.
JB

HM
07-22-2004, 09:33 AM
I can't tell you without incriminating myself.:D
But it did involve shackles, blindfolds, a wench, and sharks with laser guns strapped to their heads, before they were endangered.;)

78Eliminator
07-22-2004, 09:33 AM
This is the dumbest thing I have ever done:
My buddy brought out some jet skis to the river. My dad was driving our boat. During the whole day I was jumping his wake with the jet ski and it was all good. Later in the day, I was sitting on the shore and saw my dad cruising by. I hopped on the jet ski and made a b-line to go jump his wake. As I approached the wake, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my dad WAS PULLING A SKIER. It was my aunt. I barely ducked in time to avoid close lining myself on the ski rope and had to nail the throttle to barely miss colliding with my aunt.
I didn't drive a boat or jet ski the rest of the trip because I was so disappointed in myself and my stupidity.... :(

Her454
07-22-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by 78Eliminator
My buddy brought out some jet skis to the river. My dad was driving our boat. During the whole day I was jumping his wake with the jet ski and it was all good. Later in the day, I was sitting on the shore and saw my dad cruising by. I hopped on the jet ski and made a b-line to go jump his wake. As I approached the wake, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my dad WAS PULLING A SKIER. It was my aunt. I barely ducked in time to avoid close lining myself on the ski rope and had to nail the throttle to barely miss colliding with my aunt.
I didn't drive a boat or jet ski the rest of the trip because I was so disappointed in myself and my stupidity.... :(
I can SO relate to the stupidity Justin...except it was at Glamis...I was about 18 and on my 250R at nite haulin ass across the flats and I saw my dad and one of his friends.......went to go in between them and didnt realize my dad was TOWING his buddy in the buggy...hit the tow strap at chest level and it took me right off the bike and on my backside. Not only was the embarassment horrible, I was black and blue for days..not to mention how furious my dad was at me. :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
07-22-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Her454
I can SO relate to the stupidity Justin...except it was at Glamis...I was about 18 and on my 250R at nite haulin ass across the flats and I saw my dad and one of his friends.......went to go in between them and didnt realize my dad was TOWING his buddy in the buggy...hit the tow strap at chest level and it took me right off the bike and on my backside. Not only was the embarassment horrible, I was black and blue for days..not to mention how furious my dad was at me. :rolleyes:
OUCH!!!! At least you and no one else was seriously injured, you could have been run over!!!!!!!

Her454
07-22-2004, 09:41 AM
OUCH!!!! At least you and no one else was seriously injured, you could have been run over!!!!!!!
OR decapitated myself.:o

BADBLOWN572
07-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Pulled a jerk in a tube at about 70mph and wouldn't stop. My goal was to scare the crap out of him and make him cry.

78Eliminator
07-22-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
Pulled a jerk in a tube at about 70mph and wouldn't stop. My goal was to scare the crap out of him and make him cry.
That is hauling ass. I have barefooted at 50 and when you fall, it hurts.....

Hallett19
07-22-2004, 09:46 AM
YOU ARE SO STUPID !!! :D j/k buddy
I'll tell you the stupidest thing Pickle the Load ever did on a boat !! One day his ass is towing me and my ex on an intertube, took a turn waaaaayyyy to wide and ran her and I up on some rocks, at only about 40 mph....... luckily the bottom of the tube had a huge cusion and we didnt fall out, if we had, we would have had some serious serious injuries. After Jerry stopped the boat, he got up and kept saying "sorry guys". In retrospect, it would have been ok if my ex fell out, I'm just glad I'm ok :D

Liberator TJ1984
07-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Starting my boat with the diverter all the way up and the ass end pointed towards party on the bank;) ...popped her off about 1/2 throttle and showered all sorts of peeps with mud and grass:D
of course it was by accident:rolleyes:

78Eliminator
07-22-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Liberator TJ1984
Starting my boat with the diverter all the way up and the ass end pointed towards party on the bank;) ...popped her off about 1/2 throttle and showered all sorts of peeps with mud and grass:D
of course it was by accident:rolleyes:
And I bet you just kept on going to avoid being assaulted..... :D

DeltaSigBoater
07-22-2004, 10:04 AM
Had a kid about 7 or 8 go get me a beer out of his parents ice chest, but how was I to know it was the last one. :rolleyes:

MagicMtnDan
07-22-2004, 10:11 AM
Got a ticket on Pyramid for going the wrong way. :(

RiverOtter
07-22-2004, 10:21 AM
Back in highschool, taught a friend how to ski. He got cocky. So I then gave him a lesson in the physics. You know the one that envolves slinging an object across a boat wake at a high rate of speed :cool:

Dan Lorenze
07-22-2004, 11:57 AM
My jetovator makes me an unpopular guy with the kids in the tube..:yuk:

al cole'holic
07-22-2004, 12:01 PM
...made a hard left and hit it around 40 with my buddy on a tube. Needless to say I rung his bell :D

mickeyfinn
07-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Guess I was about 18 and a buddy and I were putting the boat in and this lake skank wanted a boat ride. We were both wasted so we told her to "get in". We then claimed we needed to piss and pulled up on an island. As soon as everyone was out of the boat and on the shore, me and my buddy jumped in pushed off and left the bitch there. Never did see any more of her.

XtrmWakeborder
07-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
knockin two morons off a jet ski with the roost:D
Ditto..but several instances
Stupidest thing ive ever done was when i was bout 9 i was pulling the boat onto the trailer, giving it gas when it died....So i started it up "forgetting i left the throttle half way open and BAM! crushed tailgate and folded the rails on the boat backwards. God that days sucked...

lucky
07-22-2004, 12:56 PM
sixteen - rayson craft flatty - with ski race seats --- ok now with that said -- girls= big titties = rollers = smile = love slap = kissy = kissy = smile

PlyaPlya22
07-22-2004, 02:16 PM
We were out in LB and there was a wedding going on right at the shoreline. So we road by and yelled don't do it for about 5 mins. Then we came back by a few minutes later and proceeed to yell that we "knew" the bride:D

Sandbar Mike
07-22-2004, 02:30 PM
I was head'n down river to Havasu from Sandbar when a Sherrif boat magically appeared in the middle right side of the river (he was harassing a guy in an HTM). I slowed down to about 40mph and slowly went around them with the curtisy wave, f%&k no he wanted me to pull over. I acted like I didn't see flashing arms and lights telling me to pull over, I just put it to the wood and told my friend to not even look back. I did'nt let off till site six area.
A very stupid thing to do, but I gave him no reason to want me to pull over.
I got lucky

wsuwrhr
07-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Backtanner
Mine would be in my younger and singler days taking this chick to Lake Perris and after hanging out on the island and drinking a few, came to realize it wasn't happening. Well that would have been fine except she started getting beligerant and started making cracks about my boat. Well as the afternoon was winding down and everyone else started to vacate the lake she had to go to the head one more time before we left ...... I didn't.
A man cut from the same block.
Brian

Ziggy
07-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by al cole'holic
...made a hard left and hit it around 40 with my buddy on a tube. Needless to say I rung his bell :D
Same here except my buddy ended up going thru a huge patch of cattails-toolies....laughed so hard we pee'd:D

likeFATHERlikeSON3
07-22-2004, 04:02 PM
My pops had to tow another 18' jet boat w/ his all the way down the lake. after the first two hours and many beers, he decided it was getting too late, so he starts speeding up. eventually he got both boats up to a plane and started haulin ass there. two ropes and a case of beer later they showed up. but then they had to figure out how to slow the boats down tied together:D

little rowe boat
07-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by BADBLOWN572
So did he cry?

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-22-2004, 05:20 PM
my uncle had no experience with a jet boat and he was going to show off and do a speed run by shore.. so was coming right into the shoreline and went to turn, let his foot off the gas and didn't realize it wouldn't turn so he ended up driving the boat about 25' on shore. :eek: :eek: no one was hurt but his ego.