PDA

View Full Version : BoatCop's Sensible Immigration Laws!

Boatcop
04-06-2006, 06:17 PM
1. If you immigrate to the United States of America, you must speak the native language. You have to be a professional or an investor. We are not going to take unskilled workers. You will not be allowed.
2. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language.
3. Foreigners will never have the right to vote, I don't care how long they are here, nor will they ever be allowed to hold political office.
4. If you're in our country, you cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, Government supplied medical care, or any other government benefits.
5. You can come if you invest here, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. If you don't have that amount of money, you can't come and invest. You have to stay home.
6. If you do come and you want to buy land, okay, but we're going to restrict your options. You will not be allowed to buy waterfront property in the United States. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.
7. As a foreigner, you must relinquish all individual rights to property.
8. You don't have the right to protest when you come here. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, or you get sent home.
9. If you come here illegally, you go straight to jail and we're going to hunt you down 'til we find you.
Sound pretty harsh don't they? Well, believe it or not, those are actual immigration laws.............................................. ...
........................In Mexico! :mad:
*Paraphrased from Rush Limbaugh.

CA Stu
04-06-2006, 06:22 PM
So what does that prove? It proves Mexico's Constitution sucks, that's what.
No wonder people want to leave a country that has such a bunch of chickenshit laws.
Thanks
CA Stu

Kilrtoy
04-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Sounds good to me........
lets make those OUR LAWS....

Her454
04-06-2006, 06:39 PM
So what does that prove? It proves Mexico's Constitution sucks, that's what.
No wonder people want to leave a country that has such a bunch of chickenshit laws.
Thanks
CA Stu
Chickenshit laws are not justification for AMERICA to take up the slack.
AND I wouldnt mind a few of those "chickenshit" laws here in the US.

Kachina26
04-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Racist!!!!
j/k

Redwing247
04-06-2006, 06:50 PM
The Statue of Liberty will no longer say "Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses" instead she will be fitted with a baseball bat and shout :"You want a piece of me?"

CA Stu
04-06-2006, 06:59 PM
Chickenshit laws are not justification for AMERICA to take up the slack.
AND I wouldnt mind a few of those "chickenshit" laws here in the US.
Indeed they are not.
Which ones wouldn't you mind?
Thanks
CA Stu

canuck1
04-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Damm I better sell my land in Mexico and if you bring these into the US I'll sell there as well :mad:

Her454
04-06-2006, 07:15 PM
Which ones wouldn't you mind?
Thanks
CA Stu
Since you asked..........how about all of them LMAO!
1. If you immigrate to the United States of America, you must speak the native language. You have to be a professional or an investor. We are not going to take unskilled workers. You will not be allowed.
2. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, no government business will be conducted in your native language.
3. Foreigners will never have the right to vote, I don't care how long they are here, nor will they ever be allowed to hold political office.
4. If you're in our country, you cannot be a burden to taxpayers. You are not entitled, ever, to welfare, to food stamps, Government supplied medical care, or any other government benefits.
5. You can come if you invest here, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. If you don't have that amount of money, you can't come and invest. You have to stay home.
6. If you do come and you want to buy land, okay, but we're going to restrict your options. You will not be allowed to buy waterfront property in the United States. That will be reserved for citizens naturally born in this country.
7. As a foreigner, you must relinquish all individual rights to property.
8. You don't have the right to protest when you come here. You're allowed no demonstrations, you cannot wave a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies, or you get sent home.
9. If you come here illegally, you go straight to jail and we're going to hunt you down 'til we find you.
Sound pretty harsh don't they? Well, believe it or not, those are actual immigration laws.............................................. ...
........................In Mexico! :mad:
*Paraphrased from Rush Limbaugh.

XtrmWakeborder
04-06-2006, 07:17 PM
All i know is that i was denied financial aid for the second time this year, today. I work hard and pay for everything including my car, insurance, cell, food, school...everything. Nothing is handed to me. My parents don't help with anything, and i like it like that because i think if you work hard enough and earn it it makes it more valuable. Thats what america was founded on. Well long story short is i got a 4.0 and i got nothing. Alot of our taxes goes to the ILLEGAL immigrants, and immigrants who are poor and therefore get help whether its aid or spending more money on teaching in their languages etc. America should start getting serious with the laws we already have and stop catering to these people.

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Or we could just enfoce the laws we have on the books now.
I really like some of those laws...

H20Advantage
04-06-2006, 07:49 PM
How about if you are here illegally any children born while you are here are not automatically American Citizens.
This is where alot of our problems are coming from now with the protest and immigration rights activists. They are mad because their families may get kicked out of the country. If they are not citizens then we can ship the whole group back home.