PDA

View Full Version : Htp

miketsouth
07-13-2004, 01:21 PM
I am suspecting loose splines as the cause of some light vibration in my P/F.
I have about a 7deg rise in the 7"(ujoint center to center) crankshaft that connects the motor to the pump.
The vibration starts at about 3800rpm and continues to 4700(my max so far)
There is also very loud pump rattle from 1000 to 1100 rpm. I have a jet with pump rattle but no vibration but the close coupled shaft has only a degree of offset, and that by accident.
The spline connection has radial play of about 1/32" at the ujoint end
The spline connection is well lubed.
The motor and pump are parellel, dead nuts.
The spline is engaged 95%, leaving just 5/16" for thrust
The u-joints are not very loose, if at all and lubed.
I researched the part i needed and found it to be a specific spicer part,
part# 2-4-2401
1310 series
10 spline
1.375 spline major diameter
1.069 u-joint cap diameter
2" spline length
ubolt design bearing cap hold downs
et cetera
I called my local bearing company, who have been very knowledgabe in drive systems before, and i might as well have been talking to a (censored) dealer.
I called Dana-Spicer and they found the part number, but did not know if they still made them...and said they would get back.. another (censored) dealer.
I called your shop. The gentleman not only knew what i was talking about but had them in stock, assured me by direct measurement that it was the right part, offered me some vibration troubleshooting information and shipped them out RIGHT NOW.
This is service. This is excellent unparalleled service, and i wish to display my profound pleasure in dealing again with your shop.
Thank you
.................................................. .................................................. .
I dont know if this is the source vibration or not. Could be uneven power, but i cant find it. Maybe i'm being to critical. I thinks not.
I moved the motor a little back to engage just a little more splines and the vibration, as well as the axial play was not as bad.
I mic'd the OD of the shaft and the ID of the major diameter of the splined coupling. .006" @ .003 per side. I probably made a mistake. The splines wear on the side of the spline. If the sides are close, the coupling will be tight regardless of the major OD, i think.
I tried to think of all kinds of ways to tighten the coupling, from shimming to electroplating. Didnt have to. For the price and availability this will work.
Thanks Duane
mikeT

shaun
07-13-2004, 05:06 PM
Duane is a good guy, has helped and awnsered all my questions... Too bad he doesnt really post around here any more.
You can thank the drama queen/Flamers for that...

miketsouth
07-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Many times i read the troll's blather and contemplate a reply. I dont carry it out:
1. I dont know anything
2. It just satisfies the troll
The most important thing i know is that i dont know anything. The second thing i know is that i am rather thick and hardheaded.
I'll stick with that.
Duane and Brian have been a real service to me.
Very professional.
Very knowledgable.
Very responsive.
Very able.
My next effort is to get someone to give me some SBC headers.
I know, Rots of Ruck.
I used logs because i dont like the idea of water injection and i just cant pay more for jacketed headers than i did for the motor.
Seems i miscalculated the restriction that logs give even with the OT trumpets.
I been searching E-bay, pondering Lightnings and dreaming of making my own. Got to look good, which leaves out some of the cast aluminum manifolds, but seems i just cant bring myself around to making the plunge for CMI or Stellings. Im just too cheep(spent all of my money already). Sucks.
Water jacketed is the way to go. I burnt myself TWICE in the same day on the OT extensions. (thick, like i said).
mikeT

RiverDave
07-14-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Shaun
Duane is a good guy, has helped and awnsered all my questions... Too bad he doesnt really post around here any more.
You can thank the drama queen/Flamers for that...
DuanteHTP doesn't post here anymore? ?
When did that happen?
RD

BrendellaJet
07-14-2004, 01:48 PM
Duane has not been posting on a lot of the techy stuff he normally would. He just tells people to PM him from what I have seen.

shaun
07-14-2004, 01:57 PM
well, i dont see him posting as much as he used to. A while back he had a post saying he was going to stop because of all the crap. By searching for his name i see that he still does post, but like i said i dont see him posting as much as i used to. It could just be that he's busy, it is that time of the year.

Duane HTP
07-14-2004, 05:26 PM
I watch a lot now days, and I try to help people by sending them PM's. I like to post, and I enjoy helping when I can, but I'm not a good writer or typest, so the way it comes out a lot of times, seems to be taken out of context. I'll post some, but if it brings the asshole back, I'm outta here. He makes it not worth the time and trouble. Duane

superdave013
07-14-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Duane HTP
I watch a lot now days, and I try to help people by sending them PM's. I like to post, and I enjoy helping when I can, but I'm not a good writer or typest, so the way it comes out a lot of times, seems to be taken out of context. I'll post some, but if it brings the asshole back, I'm outta here. He makes it not worth the time and trouble. Duane
You type just fine. There is a few assholes in every crowd. Just this crowd you can't reach out and smack 'em when they need it.
I don't even own a jet boat but I really enjoy your posts.
You help some many people out with straight solid advice. It would be a shame to let a few mess that up.
I say put those guys on your ignore list and they will be out of sight, out of mind.

TexasJet
07-15-2004, 04:19 AM
Duane, I agree with superdave013. Just ignore "the one who must not be named". I have always found your posts well written and informative.

miketsouth
07-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Ok, got the new coupling. Major OD measures the same. Teeth on the old one were worn. Just a little, but at the driveline angle of 7degrees probably enough to matter. It is the teeth that hold the damn thing straight, not the OD.
Thanks again Brian and Duane.
mikeT

LVjetboy
07-16-2004, 01:59 AM
"the one who must not be named"
Sounds a bit dramatic. So how many out there in forum land thinking they're the dreaded, "one who must not be named?" Or that one resident asshole? I've challenged pros before so that makes me the resident asshole, the one who must never be named. The rest of you can relax :D
Talk about freakin' drama queens. If something's worth posting...post it. Unless confidential. Taking flak from a post? Back it up. Once all is said, people respect true experience and knowledge.
Duane has a lot to offer. He's certainly one of the pro's. Does that mean no one should challenge Duane or Jack or any other pro post if they think different? No. Does that make the challenger a resident asshole? Whatever. A professional ignores drama and focuses on truth...after all, they know what they're talking about so why be threatened?
Should the pros pm not post to avoid controversy? Their choice of course. I'm thinking not. Their time is valuable and a trade-off in business. But the internet is the ultimate free ad for future customers don't you think? Word of mouth now travels at the speed of light.
The internet thrives on exchange of information (and yes, different and controversial opinions) I'm no fan of PM's replacing posting although pm's have their place. I've responded to quite a few. Sometimes my responses and the resulting replies would make good forum reading...lost forever in that secret PM world.
Jeez people...chill!
jer

shaun
07-16-2004, 02:09 AM
I dont think anybody is saying that duane shouldnt be challenged.
I've said this before, many times, if you have a opinion voice it but dont be a child about it. Just by me posting about duane the 'one who shall not be named' is already crying me a river with PM's and like usually calling people cheerleaders..
Just act like a adult and have a normal conversation is what i'm getting at. For some reason when it comes to duane, hbjet, mpd, or whoever it's just turns into childish post and is full of nothing but name calling and worthless info usually.

Rexone
07-16-2004, 03:50 AM
Earth to Jer.
You're not the only asshole on ***boat.
:eek:

BobS
07-16-2004, 04:20 AM
I don't think anyone is saying not to challenge the pros. It's when those discussions break down into 'You suck!' 'No you suck' 'Yeah well your guy sucks' 'No, your guy sucks!' 'So your equipment mfr sucks!' 'No your equipment mfr sucks!' that wears on my nerves. Especially when a thread that contains decent info is high jacked. I for one don't think anyone who backs their position with thought out logic, experience, data and experimentation is one of the aformentioned a**holes no matter how, um, direct they may be. I sometimes find the facts, figures and analysis to be way over my head, and may not know how to respond, but I learn a little each time. I get nothing but wasted time from the other nonsense, and I don't have much time I'm willing to waste. So if others feel that way, especially the pros who make their livelyhood in this sport, I can't blame them for staying away.

superdave013
07-16-2004, 05:04 AM
LV, You were not the asshole I was talking about.
But now that you bring it up, well ...... resident asshole, if you say so I'll agree with ya.

pops1
07-16-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by miketsouth
I am suspecting loose splines as the cause of some light vibration in my P/F.
I have about a 7deg rise in the 7"(ujoint center to center) crankshaft that connects the motor to the pump.
Thanks Duane
mikeT Mike, if I am reading this right-are you saying you are 7 degree's angle on universal spline or straight. If you are either spicer say's you should have some load on the bearing caps of between 2 & 3 degree's- Not straight or overload. I have seen both conditions cause noise problems. Dave
PS- HTP/Papp and so many more will not exchange on this board. All have been blown off the boards by the click. This click only want's its one builder in discussion as each has invested 10K or more to go 75 MPH. WOW! The funny thing is I would put my self in most all of these builders boats, based on knowing there cautionary safety of set up and consideration for the driver's safety. I know each and everyone of them who will not post here because of the BS and I also know this board and readers
have lost Years of knowledge due to this action and inaction of the sideline readers to protest them. YET THE SAME ONES RAN OFF THIS BOARD, TAKE IT TO THE RACES- SET RECORDS, AND WIN EVERY YEAR.
I keep thinking of starting another giveaway program on why props SUCK to generate some action on this board. It has become very limp, after the great chase off's occured.
I miss productive discussions AND SOUND HELP BEING PROVIDED TO OTHERS.

cyclone
07-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by pops1
Mike, if I am reading this right-are you saying you are 7 degree's angle on universal spline or straight. If you are either spicer say's you should have some load on the bearing caps of between 2 & 3 degree's- Not straight or overload. I have seen both conditions cause noise problems. Dave
PS- HTP/Papp and so many more will not exchange on this board. All have been blown off the boards by the click. This click only want's its one builder in discussion as each has invested 10K or more to go 75 MPH. WOW! The funny thing is I would put my self in most all of these builders boats, based on knowing there cautionary safety of set up and consideration for the driver's safety. I know each and everyone of them who will not post here because of the BS and I also know this board and readers
have lost Years of knowledge due to this action and inaction of the sideline readers to protest them. YET THE SAME ONES RAN OFF THIS BOARD, TAKE IT TO THE RACES- SET RECORDS, AND WIN EVERY YEAR.
Dave- Regarding driveline angle.....Am I correct in thinking that there should be a slight (1-3 degree) angle or should it be perfectly straight? Mine never made noise but I never checked the measurement with an angle finder. I just eyeballed it.
I keep thinking of starting another giveaway program on why props SUCK to generate some action on this board. It has become very limp, after the great chase off's occured.

Blown 472
07-16-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by miketsouth
Many times i read the troll's blather and contemplate a reply. I dont carry it out:
1. I dont know anything
2. It just satisfies the troll
The most important thing i know is that i dont know anything. The second thing i know is that i am rather thick and hardheaded.
I'll stick with that.
Duane and Brian have been a real service to me.
Very professional.
Very knowledgable.
Very responsive.
Very able.
My next effort is to get someone to give me some SBC headers.
I know, Rots of Ruck.
I used logs because i dont like the idea of water injection and i just cant pay more for jacketed headers than i did for the motor.
Seems i miscalculated the restriction that logs give even with the OT trumpets.
I been searching E-bay, pondering Lightnings and dreaming of making my own. Got to look good, which leaves out some of the cast aluminum manifolds, but seems i just cant bring myself around to making the plunge for CMI or Stellings. Im just too cheep(spent all of my money already). Sucks.
Water jacketed is the way to go. I burnt myself TWICE in the same day on the OT extensions. (thick, like i said).
mikeT
Just a little food for thought, I had fresh 472 in my boat with center rise manifolds, didn't turn the rpm I thought it should so I tried a set of lightnings, no change in rpm or speed what so ever, my wallet was alot lighter thou.
I took them off and sold them and put my center risers back on and have been happy with them.

Jake W
07-16-2004, 12:43 PM
Pops I think you have some things mixed up.The (click so you call them)is not the ones who ran off Duane I think it was CHET and why anyone would let one guys post run them off I just can not understand.
I think your post was pretty off base.
There is a builder that does not endorse your product and we know you think they are old school but to acuse the (CLICK) of people that use them and refer their services of running builders off is pretty lame.
Jake

miketsouth
07-16-2004, 01:39 PM
Pops1: I was not clear. Let my try to get this right:
My engine is coupled to the pump with a short driveshaft.
The driveshaft has only two universal joints.
The seperation between the two universal joints' centerline is about 7inches.
The power(engine) end of the driveshaft is coupled to the PTO adapter via 4 finethread bolts. It is centered on the engine end by a boss that fits into the adapter.
The powered(pump) end of the driveshaft is, of course, coupled with a slip spline adapter. This is a nightmare thing. Failing part of the drive system, no matter how you look at it.
The pumpshaft and crankshaft centerlines are parallel. Not inline, but parallel. The angle is only in the vertical direction, engine above the pump.
The motor sits some .7inches (or whatever makes about 7deg, i forgot) above the pump.
This is more angle than is recommended by typical driveline geometry, but i did not think it should vibrate. I expected the chatter as it is normal, and more rapid wear. I did not like the mild vibration.
When the spline coupler gets even a little loose, or even brand new, they can chatter out of the water. This was chattering in the water. 1000-1100 rpm. Vibration started at 3800 and increased with more revolutions, but silent (or rather cant be heard above the megaphone exhaust)
The spline coupler had some visible movement when shook by hand. That is, radial movement (up,down,left,right)
I replaced it. It is tight now. Very close. My calculations indicate that the coupler was allowing about 1.5 degrees. Not much, i thought, but with the 7deg driveline angle i am hoping it did matter.
The exhaust (for those who care).
Logs. I ran DTD to size the pump impeller initially. The one thing i could not run was the exhaust. There is not a "logs". Using pump curves to indicate HP, i selected the exhaust system that seemed to fit my present conditions. "high performance manifolds" seems just about right.
Plug in "small tube headers with mufflers" yields great gains. It will put me where i need to be, i think. "Open small tube headers" even more.
Now, how to do that, look good, and afford it. Im workin on it.
Thanks Pops1 for the attention. Of the many there are few that have offered me some sound advice. I have been offered some BS though. Maybe i was not explicit in my questions.
Oh, yeah, a little pump work and i will should get 70+mph with an almost BONE STOCK sbc. Got to love the tunnel. It rides like a dream.
HP rules.
Math Works
Forget Torque
(you hear that Jer) :)
mikeT
Mike, if I am reading this right-are you saying you are 7 degree's angle on universal spline or straight. If you are either spicer say's you should have some load on the bearing caps of between 2 & 3 degree's- Not straight or overload. I have seen both conditions cause noise problems. Dave

miketsouth
07-16-2004, 01:51 PM
It seems that proper center rise manifolds (the long ones) do a pretty good job of seperating the pulses. I am thinking that if the cam is not sized to take advantage of the exhaust velocity for scavanging, longer tube headers will not net any gains.
Center rise mans is an option. They pretty ugly though, and good ones are $750 or so. I am still looking for an exhaust solution. I have even thought of getting some cheep chebby "hugger" headers ($60) and welding on a drypipe to them to try it.
My wallet is floating right now, if it gets any lighter i can use it for air travel.
Originally posted by Blown 472
Just a little food for thought, I had fresh 472 in my boat with center rise manifolds, didn't turn the rpm I thought it should so I tried a set of lightnings, no change in rpm or speed what so ever, my wallet was alot lighter thou.
I took them off and sold them and put my center risers back on and have been happy with them.

LVjetboy
07-17-2004, 02:07 AM
Ya I hear that Mike :)
"Earth to Jer. You're not the only asshole on ***boat"
Already knew that Rex. I'm just the "resident" asshole as SuperDave suggests. That said I think I have a valid point.
Why should pros get their feelings hurt and resort to pms? If info's confidential, that's one thing. Some pm me new designs or race results I don't post. But for general info, why not the forum no matter? Takes the same time to send a worthwhile pm as type a worthwhile post. And a pro's time is money long hours 7 days a week. Most I'd imagine have little time to do either forum or pm.
There's always forum controversy and drama. But experience and knowledge cut through that crap. Not that pros know it all...but their experience shines through people respect that and the rest makes no difference in the end. I just find the complaining about those few assholes whoever they may be as the reason for pros not posting a bit dramatic.
jer

superdave013
07-17-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by LVjetboy
Ya I hear that Mike :)
Already knew that Rex. I'm just the "resident" asshole as SuperDave suggests. That said I think I have a valid point.
you know, you are so funny. When I made my first post, you were not even in my mind at all. I was thinkin about a guy with towel racks on his boat.
I never suggested you are a resident asshole at all either. You were the guy suggested that.

roostwear
07-17-2004, 07:10 AM
Jer, did you ever stop to think that these professionals work on boats for a living, and have limited time to post on message boards? Not everyone is confrontational, and trying to elevate their ego by challenging people. Why would they use what little time they have engaging in verbal masterbation with someone intent on trying to show them up? It's this kind of immature attitude that drives them off. You obviously don't value their experience enough to be civil and gratefull they would USE their spare time to help others. Life's too short to constantly expose yourself to ridicule merely because you try to help others.

Cas
07-17-2004, 08:47 AM
not sure about anyone else but I'm kind of interested in what Mike is doing. How about taking the crap elsewhere?

roostwear
07-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Which Mike?

Cas
07-17-2004, 08:57 AM
good point, I'm interested in what you all are doing but in this case, the Mike that started this thread. :)

miketsouth
07-17-2004, 10:19 AM
it is not the chatter. I'm pretty sure i know what causes that. I think it is just what riodog said, and maybe a little more, like crankshaft instantaneous speed changes at low rpm, especially with some cams and more with flexplates than flywheels.
It is the vibration
i think lots of people just live with the vibration. The people who drove my boat didnt notice it, until i pointed it out.
I've felt the vibration on other boats too. I just dont want it in mine. I want it sewingmachine smooth. I know it can be achieved as i have another jet that is smooth and have rode/drove in lots more smooth ones.
I just wonder if it is available with that much angle, no matter how balanced (drive/driven angle) the shaft alignment is.l
Could it have been the loose coupling? Cant tell until i get it out. Work today, rain tomorrow. Sucks.

Jake W
07-17-2004, 12:52 PM
Jake

LVjetboy
07-17-2004, 12:55 PM
RioDog, I'm a free agent can't be your assistant. But you're right, you outrank me in a**hole status. :D
Roostwear, I've never seen Jack NOT working and no doubt Duane's just as busy 7 days a week. That's why I said, "Most I'd imagine have little time to do either forum or pm."
Duane and I've debated issues time to time (hp vs Q, etc), but I've never slammed his products or business. In fact, I've posted pictures of his products and said positive things about his leadership in jet drive innovation. Duane's done some of the most extensive testing of new ideas I know of. So maybe you're talking about some other a**hole when you say ridicule. My only point was, though this board's controversial at times, good discussions can come out of controversy, debate when those involved bypass the BS and focus on the facts. Pro or no, if some a**hole post bogus stuff that's no reason to leave in my opinion, ignore them. The only reputation at risk is the a**holes. But that's just my opinion and has nothing to do with MikeT's problem.
SuperDave, just throw more of these > :D in my posts above don't take them too serious.
MikeT, just keeping the thread on top so someone who knows more than me can read it and help you. :)
Until then, you mentioned parallel and 7 degrees, but are both angles (engine and pump joints) equal? Small variations no big deal but any difference will cause some degree of vibration.
jer < controversial a**hole

Jake W
07-17-2004, 01:04 PM
I had some coments for you Rio but I think it is just better to stay away from all this gay ass drama shit.:cry:
Jake

miketsouth
07-17-2004, 01:54 PM
MikeT, just keeping the thread on top so someone who knows more than me can read it and help you. :)
Until then, you mentioned parallel and 7 degrees, but are both angles (engine and pump joints) equal? Small variations no big deal but any difference will cause some degree of vibration.
jer < controversial a**hole
Yes, i made sure of that. When a level is level on the pump, it is level on the engine. The engine is at 4degrees, just as is the pump to the bottom of the boat. The engine and pump centerlines are parallel.
I am dying to try it out again, but someones dancing, i suppose.
ASAP though.
Thanks Jer

ChetCapoli
07-17-2004, 06:33 PM
Talk about freakin' drama queens. If something's worth posting...post it. Unless confidential. Taking flak from a post? Back it up. Once all is said, people respect true experience and knowledge.
Did someone mention DRAMA???? I've been sittin on my hands for two days watching this thread role out with all the BS from the "support group" aka "educated cheerleaders". I got PM's from all over with "come on chet post up! there callin for ya" and "chester get your a$$ going on the board, there all talking smack about ya and i need some entertainment!" Really guys....I'm so flattered :D Just what i needed to put me over the edge!!! To think i promised the wifey no more of this. :D
NOW TO THE MATTER AT HAND!(and the crowd goes wild)
LV said it best.....if something is worth posting then post it! I'm not afraid to tell it like it is and i'm not afraid to post with that in mind no matter who it might offend. I'm looking for the "best bang for the buck"...with No HYPE, No CHEERLEADERS, No DONUTS, and last but not least...NO PROMOTORS WITH GIMMICKS. I got suckered in on a gimmick and a more expensive one to boot all becuase of "HYPE"......never again. I posted my experience with it and get called an asshole for it. Coming from a fellow forum guy is one thing but from a so called pro...inexcusable in my mind and as UNPROFESSIONAL as it can get. Yet..you guys got your kneepads on saying please...please dont leave...... get a grip guys....it's all about the MONEY!! BOTTOM LINE!! If you can find someone(or shop) who basically works for free and gets you parts for free and gets you X MPH faster(might even take coupons?)..... then POST UP! Even i want to know about it(as i'm sure everyone). Otherswise, it's just another version of OLD NEWS..just a differnet paper.
Does that mean no one should challenge Duane or Jack or any other pro post if they think different? No. Does that make the challenger a resident asshole? Whatever. A professional ignores drama and focuses on truth...after all, they know what they're talking about so why be threatened?
jer
My thoughts exactly jer...why be threatened??? Hmmmm...maybe cuz some things(and products) arent what they are cracked up to be???"HYPE" maybe??? Food for thought. I love all the premadonna's on here talking smack for me chasing a pro away...yea...he's long gone i'm sure.....make me laugh. :rolleyes:
Ever wonder why greg shoemaker(GS marine) and jim coffey(perf jet) dont post here anymore??? I was a rookie here when they were around (back in the early days) and couldnt' figure out why....now i fully understand. They failed the "hype-n-gimmicks 101" class in school.
and last but not least....
[i]Originally posted by (censored)[i]
I' post some, but if it brings the ASSHOLE back, i'm outta here. He makes it not worth the time and trouble.
two words baby! VERY PROFESSIONAL!!:rolleyes: Just who might have posted this one eh???Anyone care to guess??
Now back to working on my prop boat. Let me know if you need me via pm :P
CHET

shaun
07-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ChetCapoli
I got PM's from all over with "come on chet post up! there callin for ya" and "chester get your a$$ going on the board, there all talking smack about ya and i need some entertainment!"
What a sad bunch of people if thats true...

TexasJet
07-19-2004, 10:46 AM
LVjetboy, nope, you are not the one I was refering to. I enjoy reading your posts. I just got back from Table Rock Lake in Arkansas. The 2nd 'ROOST FEST" was held there. As you may remember Duane did a lot of work on my pump last winter. Bottom line is, once I got the boat back to Texas, put the back seat, motor cover, swim step and all the other usual gear in it I had lost a few MPH from what Duane got in Witchita. He said he wanted to try a different impeller when we both got to the ROOST. We were supposed to meet Friday and do the swap, he was looking for me but I was on the lake having fun and kind of missed the time we were suposed to meet. I appoligized when I finally saw him late Friday night. I figured that was that and I would just keep my impeller. Now, Saturday night we just finished dinner at the banquet/party and we are standing around listening to the band and he comes up to me and says "lets swap impellers". Now keep in mind, he is on vacation with his family and we are at a rockin' party. To make a long story short, we leave the party, he swaps impellers and I pick up 2 MPH. I later found out he had the new impeller air freighted in so he would have it in time for TABLE ROCK. Cost to me-nadda-. Benefit to Duane, probably nadda cause some one will surely twist this around to put some kind of negative slant on it. This isn't cheerleading, this is just what happened. Omega Bubble Jet was there so he can call bullshit if I didn't tell it like it happened.

TexasJet
07-19-2004, 10:51 AM
Oh, one more thing, note to "the one who must not be named", don't bother to PM me again I won't even waste my time opening it.

TRG
07-19-2004, 11:06 AM
just to chime in here a bit: a few mo. ago, i had a question and wanted a non biased opinion on putting a pump together by using some different pump man. parts, duane did not know me as toddnjuzz from the boards but just as a guy from california. He spent at least a half an hr with me on the phone telling me the in's and out's about the differences in pumps and the cost of components,(schooling me!) duane is the sole reason why i went the route that i went during my pump re-build, dont get me wrong, jack knows his "shizzle" but i have not gotten to the piont where i am giong to use his services (need to save some more money) i dont think there is anything wrong with the way duane runns his buss. or jack for that matter, both of these guys are a "sure fire" bet that your questions will be answered to the "T" if they are asked.
Duane is doing a hell of a job and is one "HELL" of a "PROFESSIONAL"i might go one step further and say his customer service is way above par as well.
todd

Rexone
07-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Miket as I posted before the board went down, from my experience with short jet drivelines, 2º is what I consider optimum angle. I feel that you're very likely to experience vibration with 7º. There's a good driveline angle link in the Gear Head tech thread section.
:)
as far as the rest this thread I'm not even wasting my time readin it, waste of bandwidth. you drama queens carrry on.

Jet Hydro
07-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Hey Chet ..l. .l.. "Take 2 there small" :D How come I didn't get a PM from my long lost friend Chet... Can you feel my sadness :(

miketsouth
07-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Rexone
Miket as I posted before the board went down, from my experience with short jet drivelines, 2º is what I consider optimum angle. I feel that you're very likely to experience vibration with 7º. There's a good driveline angle link in the Gear Head tech thread section.
:)
As i responded before the board went down...thanks. What i did not say was "oh no, i hope not"
7deg is pushing it. I dont see how to get 2deg without moving the motor pretty far forward, and of course, a new driveshaft or have that one lengthened. Right now my oil pan is about 3/8" from the bottom.
I've done a lot of research. 4deg is max recommended by anyones advice. Even at that the angles must be balanced. Exceeding that recommended angle is supposed to mean accelerated wear, and i suppose increased vibration potential.
I did all i know how to insure that the angles are balanced.
The new spline coupling i lubed with mercruiser spline grease (making dam sure not to get any of that enigmatic stuff in or around the bearing). Dont chatter even out of the water now, and is tight tight tight. Dont know about what will happen in the water. Not until next weekend.
I am hoping that it was the loose spline coupling that was the problem. Not only does it tend to ride one side, it puts that part out of balance by being to one side.
I wasnt worried about the chatter. I wasnt real worried about the vibration, but i just dont want it. It means something aint right.
thanks again. Here are just SOME of the places i looked for information on drivelines. Nothing beats experience though. I am quite lacking
one place i looked (http://home.att.net/%7Ebenmlee/driveline/U-JOINT.htm)
a chart (http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/PR-shaft/joint%20life%20vs%20angle.jpg)
another one with a wear table (http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/CheapTricks/Driveline-101.shtml)
and an analysis program. Rather hard to understand, but by plugging different values into it, i kind of got the picture.analysis program (http://www2.dana.com/expert/wc.dll?cvsp~Dedsang~)

Rexone
07-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Those look like some good resources Mike, I might add them to the Gear Heads section, I'll read through them later..
I'm sure you're already aware since you've replaced your spline portion that that wear and a little rattle at idle are not uncommon in jet boats. I'm sure its exasperated the more driveline angle present too. They do seem to wear though so don't be surprised if it rattles again at some point. I agree with you that the vibration isn't acceptable, hopefully you have it dialed in now.

miketsouth
07-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Thanks again Rex. I have seen the rattle return just like you say in my bubbledeck. Close coupled 3point mount with very little angle. Ujoints still good, but the little rattle (out of the water only) returned quite quickly.
I got a chance to replace the shaft, coupler, bearing, seals, and lots of other stuff when i ignored a vibration and the coupler exploded in that boat. It was in that boat that i found that even on a closed coupled (cv) joint the angles must be balanced with the centerline of the joint. It is done with shims, or by motor locationl
I also chased needle bearings for the next two years.
mikeT

bp
07-19-2004, 05:41 PM
PS- HTP/Papp and so many more will not exchange on this board. All have been blown off the boards by the click. This click only want's its one builder in discussion as each has invested 10K or more to go 75 MPH. WOW!
so dave, the "click" (actually clique spelled correctly) you must be referring to are the hundreds, if not thousands of satisfied customers. customers of the one builder you are referencing by omission; MPD.
I know each and everyone of them who will not post here because of the BS and I also know this board and readers have lost Years of knowledge due to this action and inaction of the sideline readers to protest them.
so, in essence, you're saying that "each and everyone of them" (duane, tom, greg, etc.) won't post here because of MPD (the click)? and since you say "i know each and everyone of them", the next logical conclusion is that they told you they would not post here because of jack mcclure? is that what you're saying? did duane call you and say he wouldn't post here because of MPD customers? is that it? it's all jack's fault? interesting how twisted your mind really is.
YET THE SAME ONES RAN OFF THIS BOARD, TAKE IT TO THE RACES- SET RECORDS, AND WIN EVERY YEAR.
and MPD boats don't set records and/or win every year? what builder built and installed the pump in the current national PGJ record holder, that's held the record for 4 years? how about ski jet record holder? how about UBFJ?
i just run measly old modified eliminator with my lake boat, and over the past 2.5 years, only have 12 1st's, 6 runnerups, two NJBA hi points championships (working on #3), and also the 2004 nitro nationals mod eliminator championship to show for it. does this qualify as "win every year"?.
and just exactly where are all these people spending 10k to go 75? dunno, i could point out a few, but they're not mpd customers. but i have seen a 19 1/2' hallett bubble deck, single carbed, thru hull exhaust, run consistent 95's at 10.50. sorry, he didn't spend that much either for the setback, c-bowl conversion, shoe/rideplate, and stage 3 MPD blueprint.
I miss productive discussions AND SOUND HELP BEING PROVIDED TO OTHERS
well dave, guess what; you didn't do anything but fan the flames with your comments. this has absolutely nothing to do with duane, tom, greg or anyone else; your effort to slam mpd only has to do with the fact that MPD DOES NOT PUSH AGGRESSOR, AND IS NOT BE AN AGGRESSOR DEALER, LIKE THE OTHER THREE!
none of these guys stay away because of jack; they stay away because of chet, pure and simple. but, you have just taken it upon yourself to sieze this as another opportunity to slam mpd, and satisfied mpd customers.
as far as chet goes, he has every right to post his opinions. if anyone ever spends the time to read his opinions, they actually do have a basis. i don't agree with him, but i spent 3 years of my life defending his right to voice them. just like your right to voice yours. and my own right to vehemently call bullshit when i see bullshit. if duane/tom/greg choose not to post here, they're in good company because jack never has posted here, and that is totally their choice for whatever reasons they may have.
my thoughts regarding aggressor have not changed based on direct observations from the track. and your post certainly doesn't make it any more favorable. why don't you just let sleeping dogs lie, and promote your -stuff- on it's own merit without trying to slam someone else. if that's possible. randy, mike, kenf, steveW can all say whatever they want, whenever they want. when it comes right down to it, they're all just jetters.
you, on the other hand, are supposed to be a professional pump manufacturer, not a bullshitter. professionals are expected to be credible in their statements, and sorry to say, yours drastically misses the mark.
and, if you don't like what i've written and would like to discuss it further, i'm real easy to find at any NJBA event.
and ps, MPD built my pump and hardware and my boat has not missed a call in 240 passes, plus lake time.

Jet Hydro
07-19-2004, 06:00 PM
they're all just jetters you are meaning just what BP???

bp
07-19-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Jet Hydro
you are meaning just what BP???
we are all just jet boat guys, not the professional jet builders that are questioned or discussed or that provide info on this board. i don't know if that's completely accurate in your case, but i suspect close.

Jet Hydro
07-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by bp
we are all just jet boat guys, not the professional jet builders that are questioned or discussed or that provide info on this board. i don't know if that's completely accurate in your case, but i suspect close.
Yea it`s close ;) I only do it as a side line thing. ;)

cyclone
07-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by riodog
BP, while I don't back away from "jumpin in the brawl", let it be known up front that this is NOT meant to start anything.
With that said, I didn't take Dave (pops 1) posts' to be a putdown of Jack- how could anyone pick on Jack as he is one of the nicest individuals ever-BUT -reading the words and putting in the punctuation where one might imagine it's supposed to be- the message that was conveyed to me was his displeasure with the "cheerleaders."
From what I remember (may not be accurate) it was Chet vrs HB, with HB's support group (clique) jumping in to "gangbang" who ever opposed Randy! (or critisize MPD, or DNE ).
They-the clique- then came down on Dave when he opened his mouth. Even Windy got into it with Dave .
A while back I was giving HB some BS and Cyclone and I got into it . I was just teasing Randy and Mike jumped my ass thinking I was attacking his lil buddy!
What I'm getting at is that as a business owner myself, I
#1. would not want ANYONE championing my cause- in the case of "Chet". I feel that it would do more harm than good, in the long run.
#2. In the case of MPD or whichever company it might be. I wouldn't want "my name" POUNDED into the ground as it will start to irritate people who would then shun me "just becuz". A little 'pro' advertizing = good- while the 'high-pressure' advertizing = not good.
#3. Maybe Dave is just fed up with the hits he is taking from the 'clique' and in his attempts to defend himself and product, comes across to some in a manner that he did not intend.
DISCLAIMER: MY boat was setup by Jack years ago when it had #96 on the side. Most of the other rigging was done with the help of GS Marine. As of the last few months- I've had it in Tom Papp's shop for tech advice on how to kick your butt using only 4 sparkplugs and using a top secrete device that I got in the mail from the J. C. Whitney catalog! ( ahh, this part IS a joke for those of you that don't get it!)
As you can see, I'm not predjudiced and have 'stuck up" for each and every one in the past. No axe to grind- just got a little different slant on Daves' posts than you did!
Rio> Michael Fulton
Rio- Honestly, when was the last time you heard any of the "cheerleaders" tell a new guy to ignore the other pump builders and just go to MPD?
It's pretty sad that an argument involving chet/hb/slowy over pump builders years ago is still drawing criticism from you and Pops1.
And I thought i clearly explained to you why i defended HB. If you directed insulting remarks to Bob (BP) I would back him up as well. Funny that you bring that up in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with HB. Get over it man.

Hotcrusader76
07-20-2004, 12:59 PM
"Maybe you should drive your boat more and your keyboard less!"

Bense468
07-20-2004, 02:10 PM
The mods are hacking this thread up. Just saw old Rio calling out Cyclone, but that got pulled.

TRG
07-20-2004, 02:18 PM
the last post is the exact reason why this shit gets outa hand!
christ! how old are you guys?...you all sound like a bunch of women on the rag! if there is someone that you dont like, go hang out on the other side of the lunch area!
there is no reason why you guys cant just put all of your childish shit aside and get back to the recreational sport wich is the whole reason why we are all on the boards!...boating! that is the skinny as well as the fat of it!
ladies...lets try and do a lil growing up for a change?
i can tell you one thing about the difference between the jet/v-driver's
most of the v-guys have respect for one another!!
todd

Bense468
07-20-2004, 02:20 PM
They talk just as much shit behind peoples backs todd. Don't be fooled

TRG
07-20-2004, 02:22 PM
before it got removed!

RiverDave
07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
For the most part I "lurk" in the just jets section of ***boat.
This thread is a perfect example as to why. :(
What a great tech thread, that we all (yes even I mr. non jetboat guy) can benefit from.. And just like every other time it just goes to shit.
People threatening each other over what? Which pump guy is your favorite?
What a joke...
Duane I don't blame you one bit for not posting in here.. I wouldn't if I was in the biz.
Damn shame, it's all the jetboat owners (as a whole) loss.
RD

HBjet
07-20-2004, 02:50 PM
Even Windy got into it with Dave
Yeah, after Pops1 posted he would love to see me (HBjet) get pushed out of a moving car.
Gotta love that!
On a side note...
Anyone else notice in the past few Hot Boat issues the GS Marine add in the back no longer lists Aggressor? Hmmm.... just found that interesting.
HBjet

TRG
07-20-2004, 02:50 PM
ive got an 18 rogers bonnie for sale...im going to go buy a v-drive!:rolleyes:

HBjet
07-20-2004, 04:01 PM
Rio, I don't take you seriously, but that comment about Windy getting into it with Dave was true. I just wanted to state the reason why.
I don't think Cyclone needs to stir shit with you, I think he has better things to do with his time.
The problem with message boards/PM's/emails is you can't hear tone.
I can say...
Aggressor... piece of shit
with three different tones and you will know what I mean when you hear it. However, when you read it... you read it the way you want, not exatly the way it was intended.
HBjet

Jet Hydro
07-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by cyclone
It's pretty sad that an argument involving chet/hb/slowy over pump builders years ago is still drawing criticism from you and Pops1.
Hey, I never got in to an argument over who was the bet pump builder...
The argument was over the best pump!
Get it right ;)
As far as any argument anyone has had with Chit, I`m sure you know as well as I know that he know`s that we know that he`s an IDIOT... Damn that felt good...lol... Mine and randy`s crap got started because of Chit. Now that I`v joined the rest of the "I love Chit fan club" all seem`s to be well between randy and I :D

Rexone
07-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Bense468
The mods are hacking this thread up. Just saw old Rio calling out Cyclone, but that got pulled.
Pretty quick to blame the mods for all the worlds woes there Bense :p
I'm surprised this thread lasted where it was as long as it did. I have to agree with RD on this one, it is sad when any given tech topic gets bastardized and chopped up by you girls into the same ol arguments. Thats right, you guys remind me of a bunch of ol women bickerin about how hot the tea should be.
Maybe the jet section needs to get split into 2...
Just Jets (for tech related)
Just Little Biatches (for the majority of what goes on there)
Carry on, you'll like your new home here in the Bench racing jungle. I'm sure it won't be long before the gay posse hijacks your little bitch thread, lol.
Rex(onlyhalfjokingwithyou)one. :D

Bense468
07-20-2004, 05:09 PM
:D
Pretty quick to blame me for blaming all the worlds woes there mike. ;) Did anyone tell you before that your hairy :D LOL
Actually I saw what Rio first wrote I didn't know a user could pull the whole line. I also saw the content and thought for sure mods. I quickly realized it was him. So sorry if I was quick on the gun, I actually didn't care to go back and edit it again.
Rio
I never started anything. I was saying that s hit talk goes on everywhere not just in just jets. Nothing against you. I will pee on your shoe though. :D

Jet Hydro
07-20-2004, 05:45 PM
:rolleyes: Now it`s here where all the V-Drives piss-N-bitch :D

Kim Hanson
07-20-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm surprised this thread lasted where it was as long as it did. I have to agree with RD on this one, it is sad when any given tech topic gets bastardized and chopped up by you girls into the same ol arguments. Thats right, you guys remind me of a bunch of ol women bickerin about how hot the tea should be.
Maybe the jet section needs to get split into 2...
Just Jets (for tech related)
Just Little Biatches (for the majority of what goes on there)
Carry on, you'll like your new home here in the Bench racing jungle. I'm sure it won't be long before the gay posse hijacks your little bitch thread, lol.
Rex(onlyhalfjokingwithyou)one. :D
You just kill me Mikey :D :D " Welcome to the Liquid Jungle "....( . )( . ).....BbbbwwwwHhhhaaaaaaaa That is the best I have got to read for awhile now:cool: :cool: :D

Roman 1
07-20-2004, 07:54 PM
:rolleyes: Now it`s here where all the V-Drives piss-N-bitch :D
You'll be the 1st one to get the "Golden Shower" bitch!LOL
RC

ChetRippley
07-20-2004, 08:34 PM
I be sure to give you a nice BROWN helmet. That way you will have proper protection when you get your golden shower from Roman. LOL

bp
07-20-2004, 08:56 PM
BP, while I don't back away from "jumpin in the brawl", let it be known up front that this is NOT meant to start anything.
With that said, I didn't take Dave (pops 1) posts' to be a putdown of Jack- how could anyone pick on Jack as he is one of the nicest individuals ever-BUT -reading the words and putting in the punctuation where one might imagine it's supposed to be- the message that was conveyed to me was his displeasure with the "cheerleaders."
ok michael, here is what was stated.
PS- HTP/Papp and so many more will not exchange on this board. All have been blown off the boards by the click. This click only want's its one builder in discussion as each has invested 10K or more to go 75 MPH. WOW!
not putting any punctuation into anything, this says that everyone that recommends MPD (Jack) has invested 10k -OR MORE- to go 75mph.. i say, and will continue to say that this is a direct slam at MPD.
From what I remember (may not be accurate) it was Chet vrs HB, with HB's support group (clique) jumping in to "gangbang" who ever opposed Randy! (or critisize MPD, or DNE ).
They-the clique- then came down on Dave when he opened his mouth. Even Windy got into it with Dave .
well michael, i'd say your memory is a little bit short in that regard. i am not in any way defending randy's comments from way back. what i am saying is that it wasn't just chet that jumped in to criticize randy OR MPD OR DNE. there were a few other folks out there (actually more than a few) that had just as much fun with it and joined right in with the mpd/dne bashing, that went well beyond randybashing. as far as the wendybashing, even v-drivers thought that was sick.
A while back I was giving HB some BS and Cyclone and I got into it . I was just teasing Randy and Mike jumped my ass thinking I was attacking his lil buddy!
feel free to give hb bs anytime. if mike wants to jump your ass, that's kinda sick, but owell. this has absolutely nothing to do with what i'm talking about. until hb gets his wimp butt out on that rope, i'll toss a little at him myself:cool:
#1. would not want ANYONE championing my cause- in the case of "Chet". I feel that it would do more harm than good, in the long run.
i completely agree. chet is anti business owner, believes all parts should be free, and anyone that pays any money for parts is an idiot. all parts should be of perfect quality, and chet should be paid by business owners for the priveledge of sending chet their parts. and then if it doesn't fit quite right, the business owners should be paying him for his time working on his boat.
however, he does have the right to voice his opinion, whether i like it, you like it, or randy, duane, dave or whoever likes it. what i really have a hard time understanding is where all the anti-chet rhetoric was back when he was bashing the crap out of randy/mpd/dne? and, why all his posts back in those days (along with the people who joined up with him) weren't banned?
#2. In the case of MPD or whichever company it might be. I wouldn't want "my name" POUNDED into the ground as it will start to irritate people who would then shun me "just becuz". A little 'pro' advertizing = good- while the 'high-pressure' advertizing = not good.
so, where do you draw the line? after every 5th person that recommends mpd, ban the poster? maybe after every 10th? how do you make that decision? or do we just wait for the first mpd recommendation from a satisfied customer, then bash the crap out of them? the NEXT part to your comment is this; do we draw the line equally with all builders that are recommended? using htp as an example, do we just take the same approach with htp recommendations? ban the posters? bash 'em all? that's certainly in alignment with chet's method of thinking.
i will say that if we've all been paying attention, there has been a very large number of htp recommendations posted on this forum over quite a period of time. i dunno if that's good or bad, i suppose it's good. i'm sure it's a good thing randy isn't an htp customer, or htp would be getting gang bashed.
#3. Maybe Dave is just fed up with the hits he is taking from the 'clique' and in his attempts to defend himself and product, comes across to some in a manner that he did not intend.
that's too bad that the only way he can see to defend himself and his products are by bashing mpd.
DISCLAIMER: MY boat was setup by Jack years ago when it had #96 on the side. Most of the other rigging was done with the help of GS Marine. As of the last few months- I've had it in Tom Papp's shop for tech advice on how to kick your butt using only 4 sparkplugs and using a top secrete device that I got in the mail from the J. C. Whitney catalog! ( ahh, this part IS a joke for those of you that don't get it!)
As you can see, I'm not predjudiced and have 'stuck up" for each and every one in the past. No axe to grind- just got a little different slant on Daves' posts than you did!
Rio> Michael Fulton
michael, you can read it however you want. i know what i read, and there are certain other things i'm not going to write about here.

LVjetboy
07-21-2004, 03:03 AM
Posted by Aggressor:
"PS- HTP/Papp and so many more will not exchange on this board. All have been blown off the boards by the click. This click only want's its one builder in discussion as each has invested 10K or more to go 75 MPH. WOW! The funny thing is I would put my self in most all of these builders boats, based on knowing there cautionary safety of set up and consideration for the driver's safety. I know each and everyone of them who will not post here because of the BS and I also know this board and readers
I miss productive discussions AND SOUND HELP BEING PROVIDED TO OTHERS...."
Sound help is good Dave. If you miss it go for it...post more. I'd also encourge you and other pro's like Duane and Jack to give help regardless of controversy, debate or negative feedback. Isn't that what most potential customers would expect a pro to do? Be unbiased that is? Only if you wish and time permitting of course. I understand how busy pros are.
Just my opinion. Jet enthusiats can draw their own opinions.
BUT...
I'd also encourage those non-pros, the rest of us posting help on this forum, to continue to give help the best we can. Even after the alleged "sound help chase off" occured. After all, pros or no, we all have experience to share. And nobody truly knows it all...even the pros. As any true pro would be first to admit.
jer

LVjetboy
07-21-2004, 03:22 AM
Judge a thread useless by moving and you judge all those who contribute. Though they spent time and thought on it. Is this freedom of speach? I think not. It's a form of censurship.
MikeT's answer may already be here. Or after the drama someone with BS tolarance may stumble on it and post a "sound help" reply. Either way, move it and kill it.
Censorship?
jer

Rexone
07-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Will someone please fetch jer some ice. I think her tea's too hot. :rolleyes:

RiverDave
07-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Well I think all y'all suck and I'm kicking all your asses.. LOL :D
RD

miller19j
07-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
RD Oh…… yea! My Dad is going to beat up your Dad! :D

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Roman 1
You'll be the 1st one to get the "Golden Shower" bitch!LOL
RC
First off Roman 1, your V-Drive will have to be able to run with the BIG Dog`s ;) I have the ability to fill your boat full of lake water in 0.02 so it look`s like the only "Golden Shower" will be coming from the back of the Jet Hydro as it fills your boat up to the splash guard...lol.. :D
ChetRippley, you might want to let Roman 1 use your BROWN helmet, I`d hate to see him be knocked out when the rooooooost hit`s him :D I`m sure it will fit, All V-Drive owners have the same size heads.... Must be from all the smoke they blow up in the parking lot`s ..At least the O/B`s blow their smoke in the water......ROTFLMAO I`m killing myself here...lol...

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
RD RD, Shut-up you little skinny armed bitch :D

cyclone
07-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Ok I've listened to you bash me and now it's my turn. You brought me up in this thread.
Rio> Michael Fulton A while back I was giving HB some BS and Cyclone and I got into it . I was just teasing Randy and Mike jumped my ass thinking I was attacking his lil buddy!
Does it make you feel like a big man to refer to me in this manner?I guess you weren't over our little quarell otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up again.
You are a bitter, bitter man. I especially love the way in which you can rationalize your behavior:
"Cyclone, I only posted what I thought might be the "reason' that Dave answered in the manner that he did. NOTHING MORE ! WHY are YOU so ready to 'jump my shit"? I thought we put all of the BS behind u7s. Guess not huh?
Rio"
I didnt' jump your "sh$t. I merely explained my disdain for the manner in which you went about it.
It's not your information or attempt at explaining Pops1 situation that is lame. It's the little jabs you put into your post that is lame. Did you need to bring up old arguments to respond to this thread? No. But you did it anyway and then wonder why I responded. Grow up and stop wasting everyone's time. You make yourself look like a 12 year old by freaking out and telling me to meet you at tom papp's shop for a 3 o'clock fight. It's not high school, it's the internet.
:rolleyes:

uclahater
07-21-2004, 11:33 AM
I have the ability to fill your boat full of lake water in 0.02 so lol...
I thought your boat was at the Bottom of a lake:confused:

Daddy Numb Knutts
07-21-2004, 11:41 AM
and another one sent to the V-Drive piss -N- bitch form by the V-Drive guru
Wow, are these all v-drivers in here pissin -n- bitchin jet hydro? hmmm

Daddy Numb Knutts
07-21-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by uclahater
I thought your boat was at the Bottom of a lake:confused:
It just runs like its got an anchor thrown out. Not to worry, the next excuse will speed it up a little.

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 01:06 PM
I thought your boat was at the Bottom of a lake:confused: I have more than one boat and no the one at the bottom isn't mine :D It`s Captain Nemo`s ;)

uclahater
07-21-2004, 03:06 PM
I have more than one boat and no the one at the bottom isn't mine :D It`s Captain Nemo`s ;)
Well your boat isnt fast enough to get in front of Romans to soak it:D So put that in your pipe and Smoke it:p :cool: :D

RiverDave
07-21-2004, 03:26 PM
RD, Shut-up you little skinny armed bitch :D
You still cutting and grinding on that turd trying to make a runner out of it?
RD :D

Rexone
07-21-2004, 04:52 PM
Hey there's a sale on Fleet enemas at Walmart I heard. How bout I go pick up a couple dozen for you guys. You all sound a bit "congested" lately. Tom Brown swears by these things.

Roman 1
07-21-2004, 05:22 PM
First off Roman 1, your V-Drive will have to be able to run with the BIG Dog`s ;) I have the ability to fill your boat full of lake water in 0.02 so it look`s like the only "Golden Shower" will be coming from the back of the Jet Hydro as it fills your boat up to the splash guard...lol.. :D
Hydros run on 3 points, after they blow the tail, half the prop and 2 sponsons are the only thing touching the water and they haul ass.
Put a jet on one and it can't blow the tail. Call it the ultimate ass dragger.
The only ability you have is choosing a boat that is a failure of design.
Your in Kansas Dorothy, you don't even know what a Big dog is...
Turn your pile into a spa and buy an outboard, v-drives aren't for diaper ass, toothless biatches from effen no-where!!!!
RC :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Daddy Numb Knutts
Wow, are these all v-drivers in here pissin -n- bitchin jet hydro? hmmm
Not me....I go for the entertainment :p .......( . )( . ).......:cool:

Kim Hanson
07-21-2004, 05:58 PM
Hydros run on 3 points, after they blow the tail, half the prop and 2 sponsons are the only thing touching the water and they haul ass.
Your in Kansas Dorothy, you don't even know what a Big dog is...
Turn your pile into a spa and buy an outboard, v-drives aren't for diaper ass, toothless biatches from effen no-where!!!!
So you seen the Light Roman, turning it into a OB and go trolling! Sure beats wet and sinking, you diaper rashed, anal retentive biatch...Do you feel the love :p ..........( . )( . ).......
When are we going to have some fun in here :confused: :D

Roman 1
07-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
So you seen the Light Roman, turning it into a OB and go trolling! Sure beats wet and sinking, you diaper rashed, anal retentive biatch...Do you feel the love :p ..........( . )( . ).......
When are we going to have some fun in here :confused: :D
Wow, I'm gettin all kinds of bites on this line!!:D :D :D
Roman the fisherman:D

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 07:22 PM
Well your boat isnt fast enough to get in front of Romans to soak it:D So put that in your pipe and Smoke it:p :cool: :D
I bet if he put`s it on the NDBA lights he leaves on a 6 or 7, I leave on a 5 :D That`s the same number the PM`s leave on so put that in (((((your))))) Pipe and choke on it ;) I`v got one hell of a hole shot :D Not many V-Drives get the hole shot on me :cool:

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 07:27 PM
You think??????? :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208Waco_race_2.bmp

Roman 1
07-21-2004, 07:32 PM
On glass water, there is no reason for being that out-of-shape!! It obviously doesn't ride that way. If it did it would submarine when the nose dropped.
Who cares if you get the hole shot...you still lose the v-drive race.
RC:confused:

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
Oh and by the way the design flaw was redesigned this winter just in case you didn't know :D Oh and yea I was the one that redesigned it :cool: :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208P1020166-med.JPG
And yes it did ride that way :D "No" it never even came close to submarining.
Who cares if you get the hole shot...you still lose the v-drive race Haven't as of yet ;)

uclahater
07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
You think??????? :D http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208Waco_race_2.bmp
Thats the first Pregnant boat I've ever seen:D :cool:
Hole Shot:confused: BFD its the win light that matters dip shit:p :rolleyes: :D

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 07:41 PM
Thats the first Pregnant boat I've ever seen:D :cool:
Hole Shot:confused: BFD its the win light that matters dip shit:p :rolleyes: :D
Bet I`v seen more of them than you have :D

uclahater
07-21-2004, 07:45 PM
Bet I`v seen it more than you have :D
Your an embarrasement to the racing community with that Turd:p
You act like winning the first 10 yards is all that counts:confused: wake up dumbass:mad:

ChetRippley
07-21-2004, 07:45 PM
I bet if he put`s it on the NDBA lights he leaves on a 6 or 7, I leave on a 5 :D That`s the same number the PM`s leave on so put that in (((((your))))) Pipe and choke on it ;) I`v got one hell of a hole shot :D Not many V-Drives get the hole shot on me :cool:
I have heard this shit time and time again. Oh my jetboat is the hardest leaving thing out here.....blah blah blah. You guys are full of shit. Nice photo chop on the pic Jet Hydro. Even if you did leav eon 5 who ****in cares....its who gets to the other end first right?? Thats like saying your good at putting a condom on when that has nothing to do with how you are in bed.

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by ChetRippley
Nice photo chop on the pic Jet Hydro.
ROTFLMAO...YEA right..lol.... I didn't take the picture or make the picture It`s off Drag Boat Racing Dot com.... Better come up with something better than that.

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 07:53 PM
V-Drives are slow rock crushing weed cutting sand bar grooving tree stump hitting tug boats...lol That should really fire em up :D

uclahater
07-21-2004, 07:56 PM
ROTFLMAO...YEA right..lol.... I didn't take the picture or make the picture It`s off Drag Boat Racing Dot com.... Better come up with something better than that.
Your getting slapped around all over the place and thats your pathetic comeback:cool: :p
Your now the official "Bench Racing V-Drive Bitch" Kimmy Hanson will be glad to pass you the crown:D

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 08:15 PM
You must have missed this one??? V-Drives are slow rock crushing weed cutting sand bar grooving tree stump hitting tug boats...lol That should really fire em up

uclahater
07-21-2004, 08:16 PM
You must have missed this one???
You think Thats good:confused:
What a Raisen Gazer:rolleyes:

Roman 1
07-21-2004, 08:50 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208P1020166-med.JPG
What an abortion!:eek:
I seriously hope you dont kill yourself with that thing.:frown:
RC:(

Jet Hydro
07-21-2004, 09:22 PM
What an abortion!:eek:
I seriously hope you dont kill yourself with that thing.:frown:
RC:( Well that shows what you know or should I say what you really Don`t know :rolleyes:

Roman 1
07-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Well that shows what you know or should I say what you really Don`t know :rolleyes:
Time will tell there chief. I hope your life insurance is paid up.
RC:frown:

LVjetboy
07-22-2004, 02:02 AM
"Will someone please fetch jer some ice. I think her tea's too hot."
Another "funny" put down post by Rex the moderator. In response to my post:
Posted by Aggressor: "PS- HTP/Papp and so many more will not exchange on this board. All have been blown off the boards by the click. This click only want's its one builder in discussion as each has invested 10K or more to go 75 MPH. WOW! The funny thing is I would put my self in most all of these builders boats, based on knowing there cautionary safety of set up and consideration for the driver's safety. I know each and everyone of them who will not post here because of the BS and I also know this board and readers have lost Years of knowledge due to this action and inaction of the sideline readers to protest them. YET THE SAME ONES RAN OFF THIS BOARD, TAKE IT TO THE RACES- SET RECORDS, AND WIN EVERY YEAR.
I miss productive discussions AND SOUND HELP BEING PROVIDED TO OTHERS...."
LVjetboy: Sound help is good Dave. If you miss it go for it...post more. I'd also encourge you and other pro's like Duane and Jack to give help regardless of controversy, debate or negative feedback. Isn't that what most potential customers would expect a pro to do? Be unbiased that is? Only if you wish and time permitting of course. I understand how busy pros are.
Just my opinion. Jet enthusiats can draw their own opinions.
BUT...
I'd also encourage those non-pros, the rest of us posting help on this forum, to continue to give help the best we can. Even after the alleged "sound help chase off" occured. After all, pros or no, we all have experience to share. And nobody truly knows it all...even the pros. As any true pro would be first to admit.
And...
LVjetboy: Judge a thread useless by moving and you judge all those who contribute. Though they spent time and thought on it. Is this freedom of speach? I think not. It's a form of censurship.
MikeT's answer may already be here. Or after the drama someone with BS tolarance may stumble on it and post a "sound help" reply. Either way, move it and kill it.
Censorship?
Consider, my thoughts took some time, what I think and tried to express in a hopefully free forum. Rex dismissed my post (feeling threatened as a moderator or maybe just pissed at me for posting controversial opinons?) with a quick two liner funny put down, "I think her tea's too hot."
Who's more objective here? Or do we just choose sides on popularity or humor?
jer

Rexone
07-22-2004, 02:20 AM
"Will someone please fetch jer some ice. I think her tea's too hot."
Another "funny" put down post by Rex the moderator. In response to my post:
Consider, my thoughts took some time, what I think and tried to express in a hopefully free forum. Rex dismissed my post (feeling threatened as a moderator or maybe just pissed at me for posting controversial opinons?) with a quick two liner funny put down, "I think her tea's too hot."
Who's more objective here? Or do we just choose sides on popularity or humor?
jer
Jer I'm not threatened by you or anyone else on this forum. Get a grip. Laugh once in a while, it might be good for you. Nor am I pissed at you for your opinions. I agree with some, not with others. You can dish shit out but you have a hard time taking any or recognizing humor as a necessary part of life.

Jet Hydro
07-22-2004, 07:03 AM
I think Rex moved this JET Topic here because these lame V-Drive guy`s weren't doing much...lol... You could say "He wanted to put some life back in his Home" ;)
V-Drive guy`s do there talking in parking lot`s :D

Rexone
07-22-2004, 07:10 AM
Hammer moved it not Rexone :D
Plenty of action here lately anyway. :rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
07-22-2004, 07:23 AM
Jus given ya shit Rex :eek: ;) :D

Rexone
07-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Jus given ya shit Rex :eek: ;) :D
Thanks very much. There's been a severe shortage of that lately. :p

Jet Hydro
07-22-2004, 07:37 AM
yea I saw that.... I was thinking something was wrong when they didn't jump on the putty I had left over..... :yuk:

knuttin huney
07-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Good morning fellas,
That's an interesting looking jet hydro there. The color is a bit bright for my taste though. But it is cool looking in design.
Carry on fellas just checking in haven't been around awhile.

cyclone
07-22-2004, 08:34 AM
Bp, thanks for your civilized reply and I can understand the $ thing vrs 75mph. I've not spent that amount on my pump and to be quite honest- that part just blew past without my giving it much thought. No 10,000 dollars and no 75 mph, didn't think much about that line one way or the other.
I've never felt that it makes someone 'look' better than another by the 'back biting,' etc., that goes on- just let each be judged by their own merit.
NO, I'm not for censorship and having satisfied customers is a good thing- there should be more of it in the boating industry.
While I do not 'bash' people in the business or their businesses (lol, I might start with ONE certain censor), if you read my posts, they pertain to the behavior and the morality of what's posted more than the fact that there is displeasure with that entity. i.e. state your case, list the facts, SIGN YOUR NAME, and let the other party respond.. It's just called playing fair. I could care less which builder, manufacturer, supplier you use as long as it works for you.
To have any of the above 'bash' any other of the above does not impress me. The end result does!
Everyone has issues once in a while but they don't have to be as denigrating and demeaning as what we've read here. I do not conduct my gripes and complaints on the boards for this very reason as it's nobody else's business, and I'm not trying to " wound or destroy " the business of another. Negative publicity does just that and while I'm not advocating that if some one was cheated, lied to,or intentionally misled, that they should not publicize it, I just think that these boards should be the line of last resort to solving the problem. My business advisor, Mr. REX 1 can attest to this and NO, Mikey, you don't have to send me another e-mail !lol (private joke)
Cyclone, the last that I will say to you is that YOU ARE trying to start something where nothing exists. This does not concern you and If you'd like me to post all of the e-mails from Randy, with his permission - I will. YOU have a problem understanding what is posted and maybe before you go running off at the keyboard, you should take the time or ask for assistance in deciphering the BIG WORDS. This is not the first time you've made an idiot of yourself. YOU are just a little boy with an overinflated ego when you're behind your keyboard but in person you're just a little 'no-load' wallflower. Randy can speak up for himself IF he feels he's been slighted, insulted, etc. NOW go back to your sandbox and ask mommy if she'll change your diaper as YOU STINK!
Rd, did you ever get your boat upholstered?
And while I've got your attention, why don't you design something really useful and innovative, make a million and then you too can buy a 'jetboat' and have fun with the rest of us!
I'll even supply you with the idea and it's free. READY? A "twelve-pak can cruncher" ! I'm getting really tired of having to crush them one at a time and with out the crushing they take up too much room. Maybe you could incorporate a Place Diverter hydraulic pump on it for really large amounts of aluminum- like the morning after one of your famous parties. LOL Rex 1 would probably even market them for you.
Miller , instead of fighting shouldn't you and Pop be practicing lullaby songs about now? If you need any help with the diaper learning experience, you can practice on Cyclone cuz he stinks! lol Oh yeah, are you any relation to "Millers Landscaping" on #246?I might be seeing him in the morning ! Wonder if he's reasonable?
Well, it's been fun kids but when Rex1 starts talking enema's with such enthusiasm -I get real scared and I'm done with this thread.
Rio< Michael
Rio- I find it terribly funny that you pride yourself on telling it like it is. It's as if you think it's ok to just give anyone you like a hard time as long as your name is attached to the post. But the moment someone says anything back to you, you whine like a baby. Grow up and remember it's the internet. You posted my name in a thread that had nothing to do with me. Do i need to refresh your memory?
Here you go:
"A while back I was giving HB some BS and Cyclone and I got into it . I was just teasing Randy and Mike jumped my ass thinking I was attacking his lil buddy!"
Now how can you belittle me and not expect me to respond? Get over your own over-inflated ego. I didn't start this-you did. At any rate, i'm over your childish games. I won't respond to any more of your posts because you are too self-involved to see what's really going on.
So much for sharing some cold ones at the river eh?

Blown 472
07-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Well if nothing else the quote button is getting a work out.:rolleyes:

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 08:45 AM
V-Drive guy`s do there talking in parking lot`s :D
We're talking about all the et and speed records v-drives hold and revelling in our victories. :cool:
Roman Won!:)

Jet Hydro
07-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Roman1 what record do you own? BG`s or KISS? ....lol...

V-DRIVES RULE
07-22-2004, 10:56 AM
Roman1 what record do you own? BG`s or KISS? ....lol... Oh no its a jet nerd trying to be FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

NitroMan
07-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Pussy ass squirter!! Lets add some nitro and blow yer shit up!

Roman 1
07-22-2004, 11:37 AM
I listen to Sublime, Slayer, Chili peppers, Alice n chains, Rage against the machine, Korn, Puddle of Mud, Snoop, Beastie boys and Allen Jackson.
Thanks for asking!:)
What the f@#k does this have to do with boating?
So your from kansas... I must admire your courage for admitting that. Is there a shortage of dentists in the midwest?? Oh, nevermind.
RC:cool:

You Te
07-23-2004, 06:52 AM
roman is here because he likes getting his ass kicked.
But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-23-2004, 07:02 AM
romans boat runs all day and is a lake boat not a race boat.
RC
LOL.... yea you really know about fast boat`s dont ya:rolleyes: ...lol...:p

Jet Hydro
07-23-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by NitroMan
Pussy ass squirter!! Lets add some nitro and blow yer shit up!
If you know anything about Nitro Boats then you know "that`s all they do" ;) Other than take up lake space and hold up the show for 2 hours or so :D
But I`d still be game if you wanted to bring out about 5.gal`s ;) :):D

You Te
07-23-2004, 08:02 AM
roman has no boat.
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-23-2004, 04:05 PM
From what I read he doesn't even an oar in the water :rolleyes: :D

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 04:12 PM
From what I read he doesn't even an oar in the water :rolleyes: :D
You don't read too well do you.
I hope you have top notch safety equipment.;)

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by You Te
roman has no boat.
You Te
Only if your jealousy caused you to steal it.
RC :D

You Te
07-23-2004, 06:44 PM
You don't read too well do you.
roman, you don't do anything well.
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-23-2004, 06:56 PM
I hope you have top notch safety equipment.;)
RC:cool: Nothing but the best!:p Why do you keep asking about that???
Hey I saw that Wal-Mart has one of those blow up boats on sale, maybe you could get one of those so you would at least have a boat?

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 08:34 PM
Nothing but the best!:p Why do you keep asking about that???
Hey I saw that Wal-Mart has one of those blow up boats on sale, maybe you could get one of those so you would at least have a boat?
I'll get mine back...I know who stole it.
Maybe you should start working on a back-up, I'm sure you'll need it soon.
RC:)

Jet Hydro
07-24-2004, 06:12 AM
All ready have one ;) This is the 4th year on the Hydro so I really dont think I`ll be needing my Backup boat:D
Sounds like you should have been working on a back up to me!
Now what boat will I play with today?????? Damn, it sucks to have to chose boats all the time ;)

You Te
07-24-2004, 07:59 AM
It sucks to be roman.
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Yea it must.... But if he had a boat I`d bet he could lay the smack down on T.S. :rolleyes: Just ask em!:p ;)

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 02:14 PM
It sucks to be roman.
You Te
It does?
Lets compare you to me.
Lets see, I don't have to pull a string to start my boat.
I don't lock myself in the garage.
I don't get laughed at by girl scouts for having a sissy boat thats used 1 day a year.
My boat kicks ass on all lake wackers including You Tes, Hippys, Kims and especially Browns.
My groupies are hot chics as opposed to Kim Hanson.
And Ive got guns big enough to land a 47 on, per You Te (thanks for the compliment)
When losing a race (to a fellow big block) I don't claim victory.
Even after bitch slapping you te, Tom Brown, CH, and Jet Dildo all over bench racers, I'm still quite humble and look forward to administering future reality checks as long as necessary.
See, I really do care about you mentally (and in hippies case physically) challenged string pullin wacker clampers.:)
Roman WON!.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:D :D :D

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 02:22 PM
Yea it must.... But if he had a boat I`d bet he could lay the smack down on T.S. :rolleyes: Just ask em!:p ;)
Jet Cheeseball,
You are an embarasment to the jet boat community.
Hangin with the string pullers will not make you cool. :rolleyes:
Your like the Kim Hanson of the jet boat world, but definately not as cool.

You Te
07-24-2004, 04:12 PM
Bring your rental tub to BBSP for a reality check roman.
You Te

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 05:28 PM
Bring your rental tub to BBSP for a reality check roman.
You Te
I just got back from sears, I think your boat was there.
Lake Ming has outboard spanking partys all through summer.
I know, you have a lake boat!
...well Forest, you can run the lake racer class and spank all the big blocks, (even though it won't happen) then hit lake castaic on your way home and finish out the day parked on the beach like you do at BBMSP.
Running all those NJBA races might help you shake that garage/trailer queen status you've become so famous for. Or stick to your once a year BbeachMSP trip by yourself.
R1:)

You Te
07-24-2004, 07:42 PM
roman, you talk to much, just show up and stop asking stupid questions on the other boards.:D
You Te

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 09:05 PM
roman, you talk to much, just show up and stop asking stupid questions on the other boards.:D
You Te
In case you haven't noticed, my main focus is in BR.
What other boards?
RC:confused:

String Puller
07-24-2004, 10:00 PM
Jet Cheeseball,
You are an embarasment to the jet boat community.
Hangin with the string pullers will not make you cool. :rolleyes:
Your like the Kim Hanson of the jet boat world, but definately not as cool.
Roman1 drove it home there! Those little weanie arms of Hanson's couldn't do shit! Prolly has to kick start his Beater/Whacker!
Jet-Hydro = Gay Oxymoron:wink:

You Te
07-24-2004, 10:21 PM
roman, if you hang yourself you would be cool in about an hour.
You Te

Tom Brown
07-24-2004, 10:24 PM
It's always a pleasant surprise when a thread gets bumped down into bench racers. Threads arrive complete with plenty of hostility. That saves us a lot of work. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Kim Hanson
07-24-2004, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by String Puller
Roman1 drove it home there! Those little weanie arms of Hanson's couldn't do shit! Prolly has to kick start his Beater/Whacker!
Jet-Hydro = Gay Oxymoron:wink:
Newbie...come give it a try son, I will be nice to you, for the first few minutes.....should I say seconds? :D
Tom...you aren't funny!...........( . )( . )......;)

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 08:07 AM
roman, if you hang yourself you would be cool in about an hour.
You Te
Then I better stay clear of your starting string. :D :D :D
Kim, I think Tom is very funny!:D
RC

Jet Hydro
07-25-2004, 08:12 AM
I don't claim victory.
Even after bitch slapping you te, Tom Brown, CH, and Jet Dildo all over bench racers, I'm still quite humble and look forward to administering future reality checks as long as necessary.
Roman WON!.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!:D :D :D
From what I see, your the one that has gotten bitch slapped all over the BR Forum! Then you think that you can claim victory and your little V-Drive friends will believe ya...lol... Shit Son, don't you think your friends can read??????
The only pass your going to lay is in your shorts. Why don't you bring your Wal-Mart row boat out here and put it where your mouth is??? Oh that`s right, you don't even have a boat! Sorry my bad :D

Jet Hydro
07-25-2004, 08:14 AM
1 post String Puller = Roman 1 :eek:

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 08:17 AM
From what I see...
Why don't you bring your Wal-Mart row boat out here and put it where your mouth is?
Ok Toto, I'm leaving right now.
When I get to "Effen nowhere" I'll look for rescue, I'm sure you'll be close by.
Get your eyes checked.
RC:p

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 08:19 AM
1 post String Puller = Roman 1 :eek:
Wrong as usual cheese dip.

Jet Hydro
07-25-2004, 08:57 AM
What, you gona RENT a boat there Mr. Tin man? or just run to wal-mart?

NitroMan
07-25-2004, 09:05 AM
My $$$$ is on Romans black flatty against any jet. Jet boats love sucking!:eek: Can I get in on this. I have a lil ol hydro on just a lil nitro.

You Te
07-25-2004, 09:15 AM
Nitroman,
Yes, first you need to buy roman a boat. Don't little ole hydros with nitro belong on the drag strip? Or do you need to run it on the lakes with the everyday boats so you can have a chance at a win.:eek: :eek: :eek:
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-25-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by NitroMan
My $$$$ is on Romans black flatty against any jet. Jet boats love sucking!:eek: Can I get in on this. I have a lil ol hydro on just a lil nitro. Sure ya can...Everyone know`s that Nitro Hydros never get off the rope with out a jet ski....

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 09:55 AM
Thanks nitro, I got these 2 bozos covered.
BTW, when is the last time you ran your boat through the lights?

You Te
07-25-2004, 12:22 PM
Sure you have us covered roman, all you got to do is rent a boat and bring a few boat covers.:eek: :eek:
You Te

NitroMan
07-25-2004, 03:25 PM
Sure ya can...Everyone know`s that Nitro Hydros never get off the rope with out a jet ski....
Ya, we blow up sometimes but hey, no guts no glory. theres no glory driving a jet. at least its better then one of those strap ons.
Since we stopped running the circuit we tamed her down a bit. I rarely mix more than 50% in the tank anymore. Its more of a pleasure boat now. Hell, cant remember last time it blew up.
What part of kansas you from. igrew up in missouri.

NitroMan
07-25-2004, 03:26 PM
Sure you have us covered roman, all you got to do is rent a boat and bring a few boat covers.:eek: :eek:
You Te
Does some one need a boat cover? i got a nice tarp ill let go.

Kim Hanson
07-25-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks nitro, I got these 2 bozos covered.
BTW, when is the last time you ran your boat through the lights?
So , Im not a bozo :D :D :p .......( . )( . )......:cool:

You Te
07-25-2004, 04:06 PM
That's wonderful Nitroman,
Bring your ride out to Havasu for BBSP, you can show us wackers how it's done.
Also bring roman with you cause he's got us covered. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 09:11 PM
That's wonderful Nitroman,
Bring your ride out to Havasu for BBSP, you can show us wackers how it's done.
Also bring roman with you cause he's got us covered. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
Really Te, theres more to life than your little monkey spanking party.
Why don't you get a time slip from the drags so you have something less imaginary for us to laugh at.

You Te
07-25-2004, 09:47 PM
Gee roman why not bring your imaginary boat to BBSP and give us a real laugh.
But, but, but, top fuel Hydros and Tony Scarlata!
You Te

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 05:51 AM
Why the **ck is it always "Bring ot to the BBSP". **ck that. Who really gives a shit about hanging in the weed's???. You Te acts like this is the only place to run. Then again it provides shelter from being seen by the pass'er by's that think theres a weed whacker convention going on instead of a fishing boat regatta :eek:
Billy-B.

Jet Hydro
07-26-2004, 06:09 AM
if you ran the circuit than you know where Lake Aften is, I`m 25 miles north west of there. bring that Nitro boat out some time and we`ll show you how a few jet`s really run ;) :D

You Te
07-26-2004, 06:44 AM
Billy,
We wackers love the weeds, we are fishermen.
Plus we feel it is safer to do a little drag racing at speed alley.
What's the problem Billy, is speed alley to far for your so called lake boat?
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 07:44 AM
WOOW NELLY BEEN GONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND U-T'S STILL TALKING THE SAME SMACK !! bbsp bbsp bbsp hiding out just like he does in his GARAGE! Jet CHEESEWIZ GO BACK TO JET BOATS YOUR LOST HERE cant talk shit with a boat that only goes 77.3mph in 15 seconds althouth T'S aint much faster!!

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 08:29 AM
Billy,
We wackers love the weeds, we are fishermen.
Plus we feel it is safer to do a little drag racing at speed alley.
What's the problem Billy, is speed alley to far for your so called lake boat?
You Te
But, but, but, bbsp, lake boats, and fishing :frown:
R1 trying to talk Te.

You Te
07-26-2004, 11:33 AM
Yea roman but, but, but, just make it out to bbbbbbsp.
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-26-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
Jet CHEESEWIZ GO BACK TO JET BOATS YOUR LOST HERE cant talk shit with a boat that only goes 77.3mph in 15 seconds althouth T'S aint much faster!! WTF are you talking about V-DRIVES DROOL ? 77.3mph in 15 seconds ???? Last time I checked I ran in the 90`s @ 11.0`s but that was holding back on the set up and cutting back the motor to a lake boat tune :D
Maybe you should do a little more checking on your numbers...ROTFLMAO

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 09:51 PM
Last time I checked I ran in the 90`s @ 11.0`s ...ROTFLMAO
With these numbers, we are all ROTF and Laughing our asses off in stereo.
RC:D

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 07:19 AM
Because you cant even go 10mph with your plywood and paddle on a race set-up :D
Get a boat and look me up some time. I`ll be on the water all weekend, I`ll even be in my lake boat complete with fish finder and I`ll put a race set-up on it just for you :D Only problem is you`ll have to take your plywood boat off the trailer and get-R-wet.
Another fine slap in the face ;) Roman1 why do you like to be slapped around so much?

uclahater
07-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Get a boat and look me up some time. I`ll be on the water all weekend, I`ll even be in my lake boat complete with fish finder and I`ll put a race set-up on it just for you :D Only problem is you`ll have to take your plywood boat off the trailer and get-R-wet.
Another fine slap in the face ;) Roman1 why do you like to be slapped around so much?
I havent seen an 11.0 second 90 mile an hour boat slap Roman Yet
:rolleyes: Lose about 3 seconds and then maybe you can come after him;)

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:37 AM
Roman1 why do you like to be slapped around so much?
Your boat was originally laid up with wood in the floor and bulkhead. Did you remove it, or is your boat still a combination of wood and glass?
Your "race set-up" as you call it, only gets you 90. You better break out your crayolas and get back to the drawing board.
If the chics hot enough, I'm not against gettin slapped around a little... if she's into that.

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 10:07 AM
Roman you need to reread my post!!!!!! I`ll put a race set-up on my lake boat and smoke ya Mr. No Boat plywood man :D
you know the one complete with fish finder ;)

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 10:51 AM
Roman you need to reread my post!!!!!! I`ll put a race set-up on my lake boat and smoke ya Mr. No Boat plywood man :D
you know the one complete with fish finder ;)
I've been called "Mr. Wood" by a few chics in the past but never "Plywood man" by a guy.:( I am from California but not Frisco or west Hollywood and I have a big block v-drive flatbottom, so obviously I'm not gay.
i'm real worried about your so called fish finding lake boat.:rolleyes:
R1:p

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 12:28 PM
You should be...I`v pulled in some really big one`s with that thing :D
How about you post a picture of that 8.0 boat you use to have?

You Te
07-27-2004, 02:50 PM
I've been called "Mr. Wood", so obviously I'm gay.
R1:p
We all knew that roman! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 03:59 PM
I never claimed to be running 8 oh. Rent the Movie "The Great Outdoors" and you'll see my boat.
I don't doubt that you've pulled on some really big ones.:eek!:

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 04:00 PM
We all knew that roman! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
Loose the fantasy sissy boy.

uclahater
07-27-2004, 04:02 PM
I said 8's cause you Jet guys are always 3 seconds slower than you claim. LV JETBOY has proven that time and time again:D

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:28 PM
I said 8's cause you Jet guys are always 3 seconds slower than you claim. LV JETBOY has proven that time and time again:D well that`s where I`m different than the rest...mine are in the book`s. I prove my ET every time I`m on the rope :D to bad I brake out so much :( Bracket racing`s a bitch :mad:

uclahater
07-27-2004, 04:30 PM
well that`s where I`m different than the rest...mine are in the book`s. I prove my ET every time I`m on the rope :D to bad I brake out so much :( Bracket racing`s a bitch :mad:
At least you admit your a sucky driver:p :confused:

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:40 PM
Yea it sucks to not want to lift when you have already passed that Flat bottom in the next lane :p Good thing I only do that in TT.

uclahater
07-27-2004, 04:48 PM
Yea it sucks to not want to lift when you have already passed that Flat bottom in the next lane :p Good thing I only do that in TT.
Must suck to race a good dialed in flat with a good driver in it for Ya:cool:

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 04:56 PM
"No" cause come race time I always put em on the trailer one by one :D

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 05:34 PM
Well Dorothy, if you ever come out west you better bring more then 90, a lot more.

You Te
07-27-2004, 05:40 PM
What, roman don't run 8's, no wonder he's a no show at BBSP.
Wow! roman is a movie star. Why not just post a photo of your tub.
I saw a boat on the trailer in a trailer park in the movie.
You Te

uclahater
07-27-2004, 05:44 PM
You Te
Wasnt that yours and wasnt it in the Garage:cool: :D

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 05:46 PM
You Te
We went over to pick you up, but you were hiding as usual. I'll post a pic when we see yours.
RC;)

You Te
07-27-2004, 05:57 PM
Roman,
there is a photo on the board here. Go fetch boy!
You Te

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Fetch this.:D

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 09:12 PM
What, roman don't run 8's, no wonder he's a no show at BBSP.
You Te Did you forget Roman1 has "NO BOAT": :D

Jet Hydro
07-27-2004, 09:14 PM
Well Dorothy, if you ever come out west you better bring more then 90, a lot more.
RC:D Yea right, I`v heard that one before :rolleyes: I race in the lake ((((not the parking lot`s)))) :cool:

You Te
07-27-2004, 10:12 PM
Fetch this.:D
Fetch what roman, I don't see anything, but I'm sure you hear that a lot.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
All that horse power and only 8.5 that's sad.:( :(
You Te

Roman 1
07-28-2004, 08:22 AM
Fetch what roman, I don't see anything, but I'm sure you hear that a lot.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
All that horse power and only 8.5 that's sad.:( :(
You Te
Hell, it may only run 9.5? I never timed it...itssssss a laaaake booooat! Still haven't been beat by a wacker though and there are a lot of them up here.:D

You Te
07-28-2004, 10:01 AM
Ok roman, I'm sure no outboard can beat you, you're just to fast. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
You Te

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 10:02 AM
Hell, it may only run 9.5? I never timed it...itssssss a laaaake booooat! Still haven't been beat by a wacker though and there are a lot of them up here.:D
Spoken like a true V-Drive.... Went from 8`s all the way DOWN to 9.5`s with a ? mark at the end...ROTFLMAO
Romon 1, your so damn slow I dont think the timer could keep track of your ET. Hell you dont even have a boat in the first place ;) :D

Roman 1
07-28-2004, 10:15 AM
Even if I could only get a 9.5, I would still be well above 90 mr. Kansas Ditch pump.
RC :)

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 10:57 AM
if I could only get a 9.5....See, now theres another "IF":D

Roman 1
07-28-2004, 11:10 AM
if I could only get a 9.5....See, now theres another "IF":D
I never ran through the lights or made any et claims. That is where the if comes from. I will say (again), I have never been beat and never will be beat by a wacker and that my boat runs well above 90.....spelled out for the comprehension challenged jet guy.
RC:rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 11:18 AM
But you have "NO BOAT" How could you out run anything? Speaking of challenged people :rolleyes: :D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 11:25 AM
But you have "NO BOAT" How could you out run anything? Speaking of challenged people :rolleyes: :D
Im slower than Roman and I know I can beat your turd:D :cool:
Did you go to the UT school of posting:confused:
They call it the University of F U C K Tard:eek: :eek:

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 11:44 AM
Im slower than Roman and I know I can beat your turd:D :cool:
:eek:
You don't know shit because you`ll never have the balls to line up with me in the first place. The only thing you know is that V-Drives have room for you and Roman 1 to set side by side. Do you guy`s hold hands and sing while having your sausage party`s ? ;) :D http://www.1solo.com/images/flyfisherman.gif

You Te
07-28-2004, 12:48 PM
Holy shit,
You mean hater is slower than row-man? Now we are at 9.5 ET's
Well above 90, wow, now you're really cooking. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

uclahater
07-28-2004, 12:54 PM
You don't know shit because you`ll never have the balls to line up with me in the first place. The only thing you know is that V-Drives have room for you and Roman 1 to set side by side. Do you guy`s hold hands and sing while having your sausage party`s ? ;) :D http://www.1solo.com/images/flyfisherman.gif
Jet Te You calling us out is like going to a $25.00 Black Jack table and trying to play a $5.00 hand:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Newsflash you only run 11.0 seconds at 90 mph so ya better stay in You Tes sand Box:p

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:00 PM
OK I`m calling you and Roman 1 out to play in my little sand box :D I named where, you just tell me when ?

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Just a little Newsflash for you also, I only said that it was on the book`s running 11.0`s. didn't say that that`s it, now did I :eek: :D :cool:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:04 PM
OK I`m calling you and Roman 1 out to play in my little sand box :D I named where, you just tell me when ?
You think we just whip every little puppy that comes along:rolleyes:
when your over the 110 mark than you can come out and play. until then why waiste our time:rolleyes:
Besides my focus is on Maxi:D :D

You Te
07-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Hater, over 110, now you're talking. So I'll see you at BBSP?
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-28-2004, 01:11 PM
110... what's this 1/8th mile bull ship???:p
BJH

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:12 PM
when your over the 110 mark than you can come out and play. until then why waiste our time:rolleyes:
Besides my focus is on Maxi:D :D
I`m ready to play :D Come on out and show me what you got ;) Bet it aint enough :cool: :D

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:14 PM
:D Oh I forgot..... "NO" I dont :D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Hater, over 110, now you're talking. So I'll see you at BBSP?
You Te
Yep Ive never been so excited about anything in my life!!!! BBSP here I come:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:15 PM
I`m ready to play :D Come on out and show me what you got ;) Bet it aint enough :cool: :D
How Much do you want to bet?:D

lucky
07-28-2004, 01:19 PM
I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION HE PUT THE PLUG IN THE WRONG HOLE ... THIS WILL EXPLAIN THE 90MPH - WATCH OUT BOYS HE MAY PULL THE PLUG ... :eek:

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:20 PM
What, if we post $numbers$ on a bet you`ll show up?
Tell me another one :rolleyes:
Tony S. and a few others are already in to me for $3500, 2 rolls of duct tape and a 24 pack. Tell you what, "if" you can hang with me it`s all your`s. :D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Tony S. and a few others are already in to me for $3500, 2 rolls of duct tape and a 24 pack. Tell you what, "if" you can hang with me it`s all your`s. :D
I've never bet for 2 rolls of duct tape before is that a Kansas thing:confused:

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:23 PM
I dont know, they came from your neck of da wood`s :D
ask your boy`s? ;)

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Ok I'll take that bet how many laps are we runnin 3 or 4:D :cool: I'll let you choose;)

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:30 PM
"1" Straight down the 1/4. First one to the finish line wins! Don't even have to load up, just be first one to the line :D and you cant cross lanes to try and spin me out ;) :D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:33 PM
"1" Straight down the 1/4. First one to the finish line wins! Don't even have to load up, just be first one to the line :D and you cant cross lanes to try and spin me out ;) :D
Why would I only race a 1/4 mile thats for pussys:rolleyes: :confused:

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Why would I only race a 1/4 mile thats for pussys:rolleyes: :confused: :eek: that hurt:frown:
...... I knew you`d back out ;):D So now we just added another $3500. 2 more rolls of duct tape and another 24 pack to the list of what you CA boys owe me :rolleyes: ;) :D :cool:

uclahater
07-28-2004, 01:42 PM
:eek: that hurt:frown:
...... I knew you`d back out ;):D So now we just added another $3500. 2 more rolls of duct tape and another 24 pack to the list of what you CA boys owe me :rolleyes: ;) :D :cool:
I said 3 to 4 laps your choice;) and you come back to me with lets race to the Mail Box:confused: Grow some balls that thing will go longer than 11 seconds wont it??

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 01:46 PM
No, it wants to do it in less time every time I run it ;) http://www.1solo.com/images/BigSmiley.gif

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Why would I only race a 1/4 mile thats for pussys:rolleyes: :confused:
Too funny, you calling Guru a Pussy!.........( . )( . )......:D :cool: ;) 1/4 mile guy right hater :D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-28-2004, 02:43 PM
JET-PISS-ANT take that yellow heap-o-shit and park it next to your SUNKen boat!!

uclahater
07-28-2004, 02:54 PM
Too funny, you calling Guru a Pussy!.........( . )( . )......:D :cool: ;) 1/4 mile guy right hater :D
Actually thats a quote from Guru right after he drove Billys K-Boat:D :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 03:02 PM
JET-PISS-ANT take that yellow heap-o-shit and park it next to your SUNKen boat!!
He won't even park it next to " Potty " go figure eh!:D :p ........( . )( . ).......Your sail get in the way :p

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Actually thats a quote from Guru right after he drove Billys K-Boat:D :cool:
So he called himself a Pussy ?......I thought he was a Racer :confused: ........( . )( . )...........

V-DRIVES RULE
07-28-2004, 03:11 PM
Actually thats a quote from Guru right after he drove Billys K-Boat:D :cool: those K-BOATS are for pussy's real men drive WHACKER'S with a hand throttle!!!!!

lucky
07-28-2004, 03:17 PM
BY THE WAY - ALL KIDDING ASIDE -- TODAY iS V- DRIVES DAY -
SO KIMMY - LET HIM DRIVE YOUR BOAT , BUUUUUUT DON'T LET HIM MAN HANDLE YOUR THROTTLE STICK - WHEN HE GETS A HOLD OF THAT STIFF ONE - HE MAY NEVER LET GO ...

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 03:26 PM
those K-BOATS are for pussy's real men drive WHACKER'S with a hand throttle!!!!!
Where do I get that hand throttle, I thought the one on the floor works good.....:confused: whacker boy!:p :D

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by lucky
BY THE WAY - ALL KIDDING ASIDE -- TODAY iS V- DRIVES DAY -
SO KIMMY - LET HIM DRIVE YOUR BOAT , BUUUUUUT DON'T LET HIM MAN HANDLE YOUR THROTTLE STICK - WHEN HE GETS A HOLD OF THAT STIFF ONE - HE MAY NEVER LET GO ...
Really now, Happy Birthday Potty biatch.......its all about RPM's .........( . )( . ).....Which he don't know about.....:p :D

V-DRIVES RULE
07-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Kim does your boat come with cruise control also

Roland the Fisherman
07-28-2004, 04:24 PM
Got an idea, my boat has room for 5. Why not ride along side you two from start to finnish with UT and his new mini cam, we could shoot your grudge race start to finnish.:D

You Te
07-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Get to work Roland!!!
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
07-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Get to work Roland!!!
Sorry UT......Ok I'm back to wk.
You Te :(

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Kim does your boat come with cruise control also
Thats in the truck :rolleyes: ...........( . )( . )......:p

Jet Hydro
07-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Got an idea, my boat has room for 5. Why not ride along side you two from start to finnish with UT and his new mini cam, we could shoot your grudge race start to finnish.:D We cant because he "Punked Out" on me :rolleyes:
uclahater, being that you know T.S. get with him and you booth can send me my stuff all at one time.... Jus trying to save you guy`s shipping cost ;)

uclahater
07-28-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Got an idea, my boat has room for 5. Why not ride along side you two from start to finnish with UT and his new mini cam, we could shoot your grudge race start to finnish.:D
Now your Talken:D Are you guys sure your going to be able to handle going that slow:p

uclahater
07-28-2004, 06:57 PM
We cant because he "Punked Out" on me :rolleyes:
uclahater, being that you know T.S. get with him and you booth can send me my stuff all at one time.... Jus trying to save you guy`s shipping cost ;)
Jet Te I beleive you Punked out I called you on your challenge you never said how far so I did and than you backed out like the Drag Racing Pussy you are:D :cool: So I beleive it is you who need to pay up:D

uclahater
07-28-2004, 09:22 PM
So he called himself a Pussy ?......I thought he was a Racer :confused: ........( . )( . )...........
Kim he compared drag racing to Circle boat racing:D and made a comparison:rolleyes:
I dont consider anybody who runs an 6.60 boat at 160 plus a pussy, but I do consider you and Jet Te one:D :p

Jet Hydro
07-29-2004, 07:19 AM
Anyone that can read, can clearly see that you and Roman 1 called me out knowing that I only run 1/4 mile passes with my LAKE boat and it was you that bocked out on the race after you took the bait ;) you even made a bet that you need to pay up on ;) :D

Jet Hydro
07-29-2004, 07:23 AM
Kim he compared drag racing to Circle boat racing Where did he do this? :confused: Bock, Bock, Bock uclahater is a big ol` chicken..... :p :D :cool: What`s a matter? you afraid of a little jet hydro :D :p :cool:

uclahater
07-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Anyone that can read, can clearly see that you and Roman 1 called me out knowing that I only run 1/4 mile passes with my LAKE boat and it was you that bocked out on the race after you took the bait ;) you even made a bet that you need to pay up on ;) :D
And you clearly new mine was a sprint boat when you called me out. I beleive your the one who called us out with Where and when:D So pull your string out and step up to the plate "JET TE"

Jet Hydro
07-29-2004, 07:55 AM
and your the one that kept saying you could spank the Hydro and the Hydro was a race boat and you knew what kind of race boat but you still backed out cause you knew that you would look pretty sad having your ass handed to ya by a jet Hydro that only run`s 11.0`s ;) :D Bock, Bock, Bock uclahater is a big ol` chicken :p ;) :D

uclahater
07-29-2004, 07:57 AM
and your the one that kept saying you could spank the Hydro and the Hydro was a race boat and you knew what kind of race boat but you still backed out cause you knew that you would look pretty sad having your ass handed to ya by a jet Hydro that only run`s 11.0`s ;) :D Bock, Bock, Bock uclahater is a big ol` chicken :p ;) :D
Yep you got me Im Scared:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jet Hydro
07-29-2004, 11:09 AM
Yep, I know:D

MAXIMUS
07-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Yep you got me Im Scared:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Uhhh that would be "Ascared"... sorry just trying to help!:D

uclahater
07-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS