PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid on Sat.

AngryJosh
07-23-2004, 06:25 AM
Going to Pyramid on Saturday. Any takers?? Lets go HalletDave!!
I'll tow that Chevy back to the docks!! :eek: :D :D J/K

dicudmore
07-23-2004, 06:31 AM
have a good trip.
mohave for us

AngryJosh
07-23-2004, 08:04 AM
Right on dicudmore, have a safe trip.:cool:

JetBoatRich
07-23-2004, 06:07 PM
Better leave now to get in line for Saturday:eek:

JetBoatRich
07-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Josh did you go:( if so how was it?

Desert Rat
07-26-2004, 06:03 AM
Rich
Posting at 2:21am... Damn thats dedicated. Now get on the road! lol

AngryJosh
07-26-2004, 07:03 AM
Hey yeah, sorry about that. Jen, Jade and myself went to Pyramid on Saturday and had a blast. There was no line and we launched around 9am. Floated around in some coves, saw some deer, and made some blasts around the lake. I'm thinking about going next Sunday- Oh wait, I cant. I have to go to some guys b-day party. Just kidding Rich:D :D PARTY!!! Woo -Hoo.
AngryJosh

JetBoatRich
07-26-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Desert Rat
Rich
Posting at 2:21am... Damn thats dedicated. Now get on the road! lol
That's me:( dedicated to my work:eek!:

JetBoatRich
07-26-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by AngryJosh
Hey yeah, sorry about that. Jen, Jade and myself went to Pyramid on Saturday and had a blast. There was no line and we launched around 9am. Floated around in some coves, saw some deer, and made some blasts around the lake. I'm thinking about going next Sunday- Oh wait, I cant. I have to go to some guys b-day party. Just kidding Rich:D :D PARTY!!! Woo -Hoo.
AngryJosh
WOW, a Saturday with no line:)

Desert Rat
07-26-2004, 10:48 AM
Freind of mine was there on Sunday and said the Sheriff was doing safety checks on every boat that was in line one at time. Really slowed down the launch line. Also by 8:00 they had meet the limit of only 75 PWC's on the lake so they were lined up 20+ deep out the gate. Two patrol boats on the lake that had the blue lights on quite a bit.
I'm looking at going Friday. Any one else have the day off?

AngryJosh
07-26-2004, 12:46 PM
I'll work four tens if you want to meet up. Let me know very quickly. When I got there Sat, they had met their limit on PWC, and the line was at least 20 deep. I drove right past them and launched. Ha ha- bitches!!:D :eek:
AngryJosh

Desert Rat
07-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Josh
I'm in for Friday. That way we can rub it in to Rich on Sat night :D

JetBoatRich
07-26-2004, 02:47 PM
Josh
I'm in for Friday. That way we can rub it in to Rich on Sat night :D
It hurts already:(

AngryJosh
07-26-2004, 07:05 PM
Friday it is then. Call me at 661-264-1601.
Feel the pain Rich:D :D :D

Desert Rat
07-27-2004, 09:58 AM
I'll give you a call tonight Josh
Paul

JetBoatRich
07-27-2004, 11:20 AM
you guys suck:yuk: with your 4-10's or what ever you work:mad:

HalletDave
07-27-2004, 11:56 AM
Rich,
Josh is going back out to Pyramid with me early Saturday morning for a test and tune run. Ya wanna go?
I plan to be off the lake early as I have a really important function to attend later that afternoon.;) :cool:

JetBoatRich
07-27-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by HalletDave
Rich,
Josh is going back out to Pyramid with me early Saturday morning for a test and tune run. Ya wanna go?
I plan to be off the lake early as I have a really important function to attend later that afternoon.;) :cool:
Going away Saturday morning would go over like a FART in church, I have to pass.
Thanks anyways, hope you have a good time at your function Saturday night.

AngryJosh
07-27-2004, 12:14 PM
Hey, I have a question; why is the water at Pyramid full off algae. Does some agricultural runoff make its way to the lake.? I know algae kills the bacteria, which makes me feel better knowing a parasite isnt climbing up my urethra while I'm pissin, err, I mean checkin the jet. But it still sucks jumpin in that chit.

AngryJosh
07-27-2004, 12:26 PM
Does anyone have a GPS I can borrow on Friday? I want to get my top speed>:cool:

HalletDave
07-27-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Thanks anyways, hope you have a good time at your function Saturday night.
I am quite sure I will have a great time at the function.;)
I usually do.:D
Does 40 = GEEZER status?:eek: :D

AngryJosh
07-27-2004, 02:16 PM
No- I think 55+ is Geezer status. Hey, dont you get the senior citizens discount Dave??:D :D :eek: :eek:

Desert Rat
07-27-2004, 02:24 PM
you guys suck:yuk: with your 4-10's or what ever you work:mad:
I wish I had the opportunity to work 4/10's I have to settle for what they call 9/80. It only gives me every OTHER FRIDAY off :D Besides I can't go Saturday I have a very imPOtant function to attend!

HalletDave
07-27-2004, 02:29 PM
No- I think 55+ is Geezer status. Hey, dont you get the senior citizens discount Dave??:D :D :eek: :eek:
55 is it?
Lucky for me, I have one more year to go before GEEZER status.
I was sweating that one.
At what age does that senior discount dealio kick in?:confused:
I have gotten a few flyers from AARP or were they from the Mormon Church. :eek: I can't remember now.:D :D :D

Desert Rat
07-28-2004, 06:48 AM
Josh
Here is what I found on the hours of operation
"It is open year round from 6am to 8:30 in the summer, 7am to 5pm during the winter"
we should be fine getting there at 8:00 on Friday....We'll have a cold one for Rich by 9:00 :D

JetBoatRich
07-28-2004, 06:53 AM
Josh
Here is what I found on the hours of operation
"It is open year round from 6am to 8:30 in the summer, 7am to 5pm during the winter"
we should be fine getting there at 8:00 on Friday....We'll have a cold one for Rich by 9:00 :D
Thanks for the beer, I am leaving S.J. at around 8-8:30, puts me near Pyramid around 12:confused:

AngryJosh
07-28-2004, 06:57 AM
Bwwwhaaaaaa, haaaa, haaaa,haaaa,haaaa,haaaa,haaaa,haaaaa, BffftBftt, haaaa haaa haaa haaa haaa (fart), haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaa.
NO BEER FOR RICH!!!!!!:D :D :eek: :eek: All that work on the boat and he doesnt even use it.
J/K Rich... Alright then Paul- 7:30 at Quail Lake .???

AngryJosh
07-28-2004, 06:58 AM
We can pick you up at the docks around 12 if you want???

AngryJosh
07-28-2004, 06:59 AM
With a cold one at the ready!!!

JetBoatRich
07-28-2004, 08:56 AM
We can pick you up at the docks around 12 if you want???
How do you think this would go over.
I already told her I would be home early Friday so I can help get things ready. Now something came up and I need to stop by the lake on the way home to help the Posse out:eek:

Desert Rat
07-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Flat tire excuss might work if you haven't already used it
How about you were day dreaming and missed the 138 turn off and the next exit is Pyramid soooooo it must have been divine intervention :D

AngryJosh
07-28-2004, 09:18 AM
Rich, I'm just razzin you. I know that I want nothing more than to get home when I've been away for awhile.
You P*ssy:eek: :D :D

Desert Rat
07-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Rich, I'm just razzin you. I know that I want nothing more than to get home when I've been away for awhile.
You P*ssy:eek: :D :D
Yeah what he said http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/funny/moon.gif

Desert Rat
07-28-2004, 02:42 PM
J/K Rich... Alright then Paul- 7:30 at Quail Lake .???
More like 7:45ish. I will try to pull out of QH at 7:00ish.
I have a better half that I have to coordinate with, and the kid is NEVER ready on time.

JetBoatRich
07-28-2004, 02:47 PM
More like 7:45ish. I will try to pull out of QH at 7:00ish.
I have a better half that I have to coordinate with, and the kid is NEVER ready on time.
Is that what you and Angela call it:rolleyes:

Desert Rat
07-28-2004, 07:09 PM
??????

AngryJosh
07-29-2004, 06:48 AM
7:45 it is!!

Desert Rat
07-29-2004, 09:14 AM
Rich last chance (well maybe one or two more) to meet us at the dock at 12:00. We won't keep you long ;) . I'm telling you use the flat tire excuse :D

JetBoatRich
07-29-2004, 10:17 AM
Rich last chance (well maybe one or two more) to meet us at the dock at 12:00. We won't keep you long ;) . I'm telling you use the flat tire excuse :D
Paul, normally I would jump at the chance:eek: I think I better just drive on by and feel sorry about missing this chance:mad: I told Little Rich I would help him do some things around the house.:D can not let the kids down:cool:

Desert Rat
07-29-2004, 02:30 PM
Paul, normally I would jump at the chance:eek: I think I better just drive on by and feel sorry about missing this chance:mad: I told Little Rich I would help him do some things around the house.:D can not let the kids down:cool:
I hear you on that. Besides if I was away all week I would want to see the wife and kids before me and Josh too! :D

AngryJosh
07-29-2004, 02:37 PM
We will pin him down and let the ladies spank him 40 times.

JetBoatRich
07-29-2004, 03:45 PM
We will pin him down and let the ladies spank him 40 times.
do you promise:D

LUVNLIFE
07-29-2004, 07:24 PM
But will you hold him down while I put a boot in his ass?:D :D

BIGAMIST
07-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by LUVNLIFE
But will you hold him down while I put a boot in his ass?:D :D
I'll pay to see that:D :D :eek:

AngryJosh
07-29-2004, 08:04 PM
Spankings, boots, sandals, whatever; judging by the sound of his farts hes not a virgin, it wont hurt him a bit!!:eek: :eek: :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
07-29-2004, 08:11 PM
I thought this was a Pyramid thread, not a beat up Rich thing:(

SoCal_fun
07-30-2004, 03:38 AM
Dang, I can't believe I'm gonna miss all this fun...:frown:
My size 12's would give it a go on poor OLD Rich... :p
40 boots up the ol pipe right... :D
Sorry I can't make it, gotta work that night and I've burned to much sick time already (at 12 hours a pop)...:mad:

Desert Rat
07-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Josh
Great time!! Nice to meet you I just hope my son can get over the blindness he suffered today:D

JetBoatRich
07-30-2004, 06:51 PM
Josh
Great time!! Nice to meet you I just hope my son can get over the blindness he suffered today:D
Sure rub it in, I was at the dock at 12 but no ride:o

AngryJosh
07-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Rich, If you werent such a cool dude we couldnt have all this fun at your expense!! Be cool man, nuthing but hugs on Saturday.:cool:
DesertRat--Oh boy, here it comes!!! I thought you could at least wait until Richs party to tell on me. I'll just come out and say it;
While trying to negotiate getting on the tube, I became aware that my shorts had fallen to my ankles!! I was flopped over the tube with my white ass swingin in the breese. All I heard was Pauls kid squeeling something about the moon being out during the day. I struggled to pull up the shorts, and while doing so, may have flashed a frontal on Garys kids and Paul. I realized I couldnt keep floppin like a fish out of water so I just rolled back in the water to work on the problem. Everybody was laughing, pointing, screaming, running, whatever!!!:D :D :D I guess I cant handle drinking and tubbing at the same time:confused: :eek: :eek:

AngryJosh
07-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Rich, were you really at the docks???:confused: :confused:

JetBoatRich
07-30-2004, 10:45 PM
Rich, were you really at the docks???:confused: :confused:
Can not lie, but I did pass through the area right at 12:eek: and I did think about it:confused:

SoCal_fun
07-31-2004, 02:24 AM
Rich, If you werent such a cool dude we couldnt have all this fun at your expense!! Be cool man, nuthing but hugs on Saturday.:cool:
DesertRat--Oh boy, here it comes!!! I thought you could at least wait until Richs party to tell on me. I'll just come out and say it;
While trying to negotiate getting on the tube, I became aware that my shorts had fallen to my ankles!! I was flopped over the tube with my white ass swingin in the breese. All I heard was Pauls kid squeeling something about the moon being out during the day. I struggled to pull up the shorts, and while doing so, may have flashed a frontal on Garys kids and Paul. I realized I couldnt keep floppin like a fish out of water so I just rolled back in the water to work on the problem. Everybody was laughing, pointing, screaming, running, whatever!!!:D :D :D I guess I cant handle drinking and tubbing at the same time:confused: :eek: :eek:
Josh,
Thats some funny stuff man..... but the view... :yuk: poor kids..
:eek: :eek:

Desert Rat
07-31-2004, 10:06 AM
Yeah the boy still has some lingering effects and may need psychiatric sessions. There might also be a little retina damage. In the future you might want to consider a tanning booth before lake trips or maybe just tighter shorts...:D :D