PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris

Bob Hostetter
07-23-2004, 07:56 AM
Anyone been to Lake Perris lately on a weekend? How corwded is it and what time do you need to be in line at the gate to get in?
Thinking of go out the there next weekend with some friends.
Thanks,

Garrddogg
07-23-2004, 08:35 AM
you got to be there early i havnt been theere this year but i am goin
sat and sun, call 800.444.7275 before noon thursdays to reserve for saturdays maybe even earlier in the week.
Force 26:cool:

dmontzsta
07-23-2004, 08:38 AM
Lake Perris is a zoo.
Tons of lake lice.
Patrol all over the place "dont swim around your boat, no refueling in the water...blah blah"

wantacat
07-23-2004, 08:39 AM
It gets busy on weekends. Lots of PWC's.

Bob Hostetter
07-23-2004, 11:51 AM
What do you mean by early? Before say 6:00am to get in line at the gate?
Can you still go over to the inland and set up a day camp? We are only thinking of going fo the day, do we still need a reservation?
Thanks,

Garrddogg
07-23-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Bob Hostetter
What do you mean by early? Before say 6:00am to get in line at the gate?
Can you still go over to the inland and set up a day camp? We are only thinking of going fo the day, do we still need a reservation?
Thanks,
To be guarenteed a spot on the water its a good idea to have a reservation it only costs you $ 3.00 for day use!!
If day use is sold out the seceret is buy a camp site for the night
that should come with a pass for the lake:D
We will be out there sat 23 in a grey steel paneled 26' Kachina Force with an eagle on the windshield and red white and blue tribal on the sides if you make it and see us come up and say Hey!
What will you be in?
Force 26

Garrddogg
07-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Force 26
To be guarenteed a spot on the water its a good idea to have a reservation it only costs you $ 3.00 for day use!!
If day use is sold out the seceret is buy a camp site for the night
that should come with a pass for the lake:D
We will be out there sat 24 in a grey steel paneled 26' Kachina Force with an eagle on the windshield and red white and blue tribal on the sides if you make it and see us come up and say Hey!
What will you be in?
Force 26 oops SAT 24

Bob Hostetter
07-23-2004, 08:53 PM
We will be in an older 19.6' Hallet v-drive mini cruiser, white with blue trim (aren't they all). If we don't make it this Saturday we will be there next Saturday for sure.
We have been going to Silverwood for our local daytrips but thought we would try Perris. I haven't been out there since I got thrown off the lake in my Eliminator picklefork about 16 years ago.
Didn't even get out of the marina no wake zone before they were after me. Guess I was supposed to stop before I went around the island..........lol
If we make it in, we will be looking for you to say hello.

Garrddogg
07-23-2004, 09:48 PM
We'll be in this! be lookin for ya.

Mrs.River Roe
07-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Force,We seen you at the launch ramp as we were pulling out saturday
we were in a dark grey 2500 pulling a 23' cobra with flames(yellow,red) my husband complimented you on your boat.The picture of your boat does not do it justice....It looks Awesome in person. :D :D

Garrddogg
07-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Mrs.River Roe
Force,We seen you at the launch ramp as we were pulling out saturday
we were in a dark grey 2500 pulling a 23' cobra with flames(yellow,red) my husband complimented you on your boat.The picture of your boat does not do it justice....It looks Awesome in person. :D :D
Thanks, always good to see people from the boards..your ride looks pretty kool too!:D

Mrs.River Roe
07-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Bob,The Park opens at 6:00am and the line starts as early as 5:30,very busy on weekends and "LOTS" of lake lice.You would need to be in line early to get a spot on the island, they have gotten so strict about the alcohol and swimming at the island also.Force Mentioned the reservations"GOOD IDEA" if your not going to be in line at 5:30. Perris Is OK for the day as far as local lakes go,We don't have much of a choice.The water Quality can get bad in the summer but we just float on it ,not drink it. :)

Mrs.River Roe
07-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Force 26
Thanks, always good to see people from the boards..your ride looks pretty kool too!:D
Thanks.....We'll be sure to say "Hi" the next time we see you:D