PDA

View Full Version : Texas Heatwave car and truck show!

Greaser
07-23-2004, 09:27 AM
Is any one going? I was out there yesterday setting up my buddies full custom show truck, and plan on heading back out there early in the morning. If anyone is planning on coming out, just look for the "Image Paint and Body" crew. We will have a truck set up in the main arena, and we will have 8 or 9 other viechles set up somewhere outside. We will have a alot of conopys set up with a banner, and plenty of beer and bbq, so feel free to stop by and say hi:D
If not, I will try to get some pictures posted next week.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
07-23-2004, 12:15 PM
Is it this weekend? I went last year and it was awesome. I wouldn't mind going again but on such short notice I dunno. have to mull it over tonight buy I might come:)
Omega

Greaser
07-26-2004, 08:49 AM
We went, We showed, We took home best of show!!!!:D
Man that trophy is awsome! It is made out of aluminum, and took 4 of us to carry it.
I will try to post some pics tonight.

Sweet Addiction
07-26-2004, 05:36 PM
I went last year and definately wanted to go again but boat problems have gotten in the way and did not make it. Congrats on the Best of show I bet it is an honor to know that you built a show stopping vehicle that everyone now wants.

Greaser
07-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Thanks, it was very exciting. Itried to post some pics lastnight, but my pos computrer kept freezing up when I would stert downloading the pics to the image center. :confused: Could anyone help me out with this?

DUECE'SDAD
07-28-2004, 06:31 PM
The body man at our shop got back late sunday night from down there and said he missed the trophy presentation something about his truck was getting flooded in the grassy area. He could have very well one a trophy but doesnt know how to find out if he did or not he had a great time he said, but recieved a 190 dollar speeding ticket, got his truck flooded and the rearend went out about 400 miles from home and had to spend 300 dollars to get home and i just got through rebuilding it for another 1000. Sounds like much fun to me:confused: Anyways he was asking which truck/car you were showing when i mentioned there was someone on here talking about it, he said he was familar with the trophy he said some friends of his made it named BAD Billet Accerioees Direct here locally????? Im kinda more into traditional cars and trucks along with early style harleys, and of course v-drives! Maybe you seen his truck, it is a 98 chevy ext cab pewter and indigo two tone with some long flames breaking them up the dash is bright orange and i think it has some 122" mags on it

Greaser
07-29-2004, 09:15 AM
Sorry to hear about your buddys misfortune. It did rain pretty heavily during the awards. Tell him that the the best of show truck we took was the one set up in the arena on the turn table.