PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Horse

shadow
04-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Just got home from dropping our trailer off for the summer.
What a beautiful night,Got the trailer all hooked up,leveled and sat outside and had a few beers.The snowbirds are thinning out quickly and a couple of weeks you won't even know they were in town.Summer is here. :)

RUSSO
04-06-2006, 07:30 PM
I was out there last weekend and can't get the river off my mind..One of the only guys around with a sun burn in the rain..hahahaha

redneckgirl
04-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Hey Darrell...just wondering. Why would you have a trailer at Crazy Horse when you live in Havasu??? Just a stumbling spot!!! I guess that would be the same as having a house at Naci for us!!!! :rollside: Have you checked out the Naci pics on HSW??? See ya in July!!!!
RNG

phebus
04-06-2006, 07:36 PM
I bet Darrell just about pays for his spot rental just by the savings on launch fees.

shadow
04-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Darrell...just wondering. Why would you have a trailer at Crazy Horse when you live in Havasu??? Just a stumbling spot!!! I guess that would be the same as having a house at Naci for us!!!! :rollside: Have you checked out the Naci pics on HSW??? See ya in July!!!!
RNG
Like you said Just a stumbling spot,no driving home,Just pull up put the boat on the trailer and you are already home.Time to party and fire up the BBQ.No having to drive home at the end of the night.Not to mention launch fees and
avoiding over crowded or closed public launch.Too loud for the marina.
Usually we are there right after work on Fri til Sun night or Mon am and go straight to work from Crazy Horse on Monday.

redneckgirl
04-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Darrell and Teresa you are my heros!!!! :220v: :rollside: :) That is what I expected from you!!! Can't wait to see you at Naci and then the next weekend at the zoo!!! :D :D
RNG

shadow
04-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Darrell and Teresa you are my heros!!!! :220v: :rollside: :) That is what I expected from you!!! Can't wait to see you at Naci and then the next weekend at the zoo!!! :D :D
RNG
We will be at both,see you then.

79 HUSTLER
04-06-2006, 08:01 PM
setting up next thursday on North Beach, can't f'n wait....
See ya there
KELLY

shadow
04-06-2006, 08:04 PM
setting up next thursday on North Beach, can't f'n wait....
See ya there
KELLY
We'll be there this weekend and next.See you there.

Focker
04-06-2006, 08:06 PM
Just got home from dropping our trailer off for the summer.
What a beautiful night,Got the trailer all hooked up,leveled and sat outside and had a few beers.The snowbirds are thinning out quickly and a couple of weeks you won't even know they were in town.Summer is here. :)
FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

shadow
04-06-2006, 08:09 PM
FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Yep!Thats me.dropped the trailer off a few blocks away from my house so we could sit at the trailer and enjoy the view of the water and city lights from the island,all while drinking a cold one. :)

shadow
04-06-2006, 09:07 PM
How much does that run you a month Darrel? Just curious. I pay $200. a month for my slip at Katherines.
Rent is about $300 a month,plus electricity,beer,ice,captains,goose,rockstar,
boat fuel,excursion fuel,boat payment,insurance,and on and on and on :cry: .
It's all worth it. :)

Dusty Times
04-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I was thinking about taking my trailer down for the summer after all the hassles with Nautical and First Cabin Club
How long do you have to be on a waiting list to get a spot?

Focker
04-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Yep!Thats me.dropped the trailer off a few blocks away from my house so we could sit at the trailer and enjoy the view of the water and city lights from the island,all while drinking a cold one. :)
HEY FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SEE YA SOON
THE 5TH SEASON IS ALMOST OVER

shadow
04-07-2006, 06:04 AM
I was thinking about taking my trailer down for the summer after all the hassles with Nautical and First Cabin Club
How long do you have to be on a waiting list to get a spot?
Probablly won't get a spot this season.Usually they are snatched up imediately.I belive the first day to call and reserve a summer spot is Nov 1st.
You may want to call cause i could be wrong or there might be cancelations.
Make it really convienent to leave a trailer set up for the summer.They do have weekly spots you could get and maybe then move into a monthly if something is coming up.

phebus
04-07-2006, 06:30 AM
See you this weekend Biatch... :)

MAINEVENT
04-07-2006, 07:05 AM
Like you said Just a stumbling spot,no driving home,Just pull up put the boat on the trailer and you are already home.Time to party and fire up the BBQ.No having to drive home at the end of the night.Not to mention launch fees and
avoiding over crowded or closed public launch.Too loud for the marina.
Usually we are there right after work on Fri til Sun night or Mon am and go straight to work from Crazy Horse on Monday.
ME<-------- So Jealous right now.... :cry:

WYRD
04-07-2006, 07:14 AM
FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
yep what he said I spent the morning scrapping ICE of my windsheild
FOCKERRRRRRRRRRRRR :crossx: See ya tommorow :)

WYRD
04-07-2006, 07:16 AM
Sounds like a pretty good deal considering.....Like you said it saves a lot of launch hassels and so forth. I would probably do the same thing if I lived in Havasu
So your buying a house in havasu huh?
F................MOHAVE :crossx:

79 HUSTLER
04-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Probablly won't get a spot this season.Usually they are snatched up imediately.I belive the first day to call and reserve a summer spot is Nov 1st.
You may want to call cause i could be wrong or there might be cancelations.
Make it really convienent to leave a trailer set up for the summer.They do have weekly spots you could get and maybe then move into a monthly if something is coming up.
If you are "renewing" your spot over for the next year then Nov.1 is the day. If you have not had a previous spot then Mar 1st is the first day to try to get a space. This year was the first year they sold out on the first day, but if you keep calling on a regular basis the will more than likely be someone cancelling or leaving.

riverliver
04-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Maybe some day you and Teresa can come and spend the day with us poor folk down in Parker. :D :eek: :eek:

shadow
04-07-2006, 08:57 PM
Maybe some day you and Teresa can come and spend the day with us poor folk down in Parker. :D :eek: :eek:
Poor Folk?Yeah right.We do miss you & Sue and our place in Parker.We will be down atleast a few times this season.Hollar when you head this way too.