PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of bashing...

Tom Brown
07-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Has anyone, other than Roman, had any good anal lately?

CrazyHippy
07-23-2004, 10:32 AM
Met a new chick this week, and no anal yet, but things have been.... SHOCKING!!!
And not shocking like Roman's mom is a man i drag shocking...
BJH:D

Tom Brown
07-23-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks. Keep us posted. :cool:
Details, man. We want details. :)

CrazyHippy
07-23-2004, 12:23 PM
w/ any luck there'll be pictures on that "other" board... i hear they let people post nude pics...
BJH:p :D

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
Has anyone, other than Roman, had any good anal lately?
Let me take this opportunity to thank you personally Tom Brown. You "had" the tightest ass I ever filled. Any more of you outboard girls masqueradeing as men want the same let me know. Oh, and Tom, I appreciate you sucking it clean imediately after.
RC, defending myself from the homos.:frown:

Roland the Fisherman
07-23-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Roman 1
Let me take this opportunity to thank you personally Tom Brown. You "had" the tightest ass I ever filled. Any more of you outboard girls masqueradeing as men want the same let me know. Oh, and Tom, I appreciate you sucking it clean imediately after.
RC, defending myself from the homos.:frown:
Where I come from, if your giving or taking = your gay..............not that there is anything wrong with that. (:yuk: )

You Te
07-23-2004, 02:19 PM
roman has not shit right ever since he started posting in bench racers.
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-23-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by You Te
roman has not shit right ever since he started posting in bench racers.
You Te
What do they call that? " He's packed full "........Just alittle anal retentive crap coming out :D .........( . )( . ).......
Defending the straight guys! :cool:

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
Where I come from, if your giving or taking = your gay..............not that there is anything wrong with that. (:yuk: )
It would be gay if these outboard guys were really guys. These girls love the kack.
RC:cool:

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by CrazyHippy
Met a new chick this week, and no anal yet, but things have been.... SHOCKING!!!
Don't give up on her Hippy, I'm sure she'll strap on your black Dildo and jackhammer your pie hole any day now.
Apparently you've mistakin my mom, for Kim Hanson who looks better as a girl BTW.
RC:rolleyes:

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm flatterd Tom that I've ruffled your feathers enough for you to start an entire thread in my honor.
RC:D

You Te
07-23-2004, 06:39 PM
ah yes roman, the Clouseau of the BB world. I've never seen someone take such a beating, except for the last flat bottom I raced.
You Te

Roman 1
07-23-2004, 08:47 PM
He wasn't racing... you just thought he was (Lucky for you).
RC snooooooze!!!

You Te
07-24-2004, 08:03 AM
Naw he was not racing he was only five lengths behind at 115 when I shut down. But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.
You Te

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Naw he was not racing he was only five lengths behind at 115 when I shut down. But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.
You Te
115 thats all?.... Like I said, he wasn't racing.
The end of your posts are starting to develop a pattern of unoriginal monotony. Have you allways been a stuterer.
I might need to change your medication.
RC;)

You Te
07-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Yes only 115 mph I had not hit the nitrous. He had a lake boat not a race boat.
But but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.
You Te

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 05:08 PM
But but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata.
You Te
I'm glad your starting to see the light,...your stuttereing is a little wierd though.
RC:)

You Te
07-24-2004, 07:57 PM
No roman, you're a little weird. the only thing the flat saw was my rooster tail.
But, but, but, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 08:59 PM
No roman, you're a little weird. the only thing the flat saw was my rooster tail.
But, but, but, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
Funny the similarities between your talking and what your boat does..........................put, put, put, put, cough, sputter, Kaboom! (Thats while parked in the garage for those just joining us)
RC:)

You Te
07-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Yep, put, put, put, but it will still be in front of you.
You Te

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Yep, put, put, put, but it will still be in front of you.
You Te
But I wasn't racing.:D
RC

Jet Hydro
07-25-2004, 08:22 AM
But I wasn't racing.:D
RC Yea that`s what a looser always says:rolleyes:

You Te
07-25-2004, 08:31 AM
I know you were not racing roman cause you forgot to rent a boat.
But, but, but, top fuel hydros and Tony Scarlata and they were not racing.
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-25-2004, 03:39 PM
Don't give up on her Hippy, I'm sure she'll strap on your black Dildo and jackhammer your pie hole any day now.
Apparently you've mistakin my mom, for Kim Hanson who looks better as a girl BTW.
RC:rolleyes:
Keep dreaming Roman Candle.......( . )( . )..........:D :D ;) :p

You Te
07-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Yep, roman candle is all burned out.:eek:
You Te

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 04:49 PM
I've never seen someone take such a beating, except for the last flat bottom I raced.
You Te Give this a REST YOU TE!!!. Your like everyother OB guy that will pick on some weak suck v-drive guy who probably has no idea how to drive the thing and feels like he has a kick ass deal just so you can say you beat up on a BB. Now I give the OB'S alot of credit, cubic inch for cubic inch, but seriously you can't tell me you really think you can beat up on a fast flat or hydro do you????.

FasterPussyCat
07-25-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Give this a REST YOU TE!!!. Your like everyother OB guy that will pick on some weak suck v-drive guy who probably has no idea how to drive the thing and feels like he has a kick ass deal just so you can say you beat up on a BB. Now I give the OB'S alot of credit, cubic inch for cubic inch, but seriously you can't tell me you really think you can beat up on a fast flat or hydro do you????.
:eek: FAGS:eek:

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussyCat
:eek: FAGS:eek: That's witty.

You Te
07-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Billy,
How many guys that have alcohol K boats launch and then run for 10 miles do some racing and some more 10 mile trips and then go back to the launch 10 miles away?
I'll tell you Billy, when I'm at the lake people pick on me I don't go looking for races.
Whats a 1/4 mile fast flat or Hydro run?
Do they launch and take a 40 mile trip?
Do you see them running up and down the lake all day?
I have never said I could beat a real deal race boat, but then a real deal race boat does not ever stray to far away from the trailer.
Everything is a river boat to you guys, even a TFH.
You Te

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 09:04 PM
I'll tell you Billy, when I'm at the lake people pick on me
You Te
Thanks for "T"in this up for me.:D
You get picked on at the lake? Awe,, Say it isn't so! ....Those awful big blocks! How could they? Snivl snivl wipe... I'll show those big blocks snivl,.... I'll invite them to the beach monkey spanking party and when no one shows..proclaim victory! snivl wipe snivl snivl. Awe,,, Poor You Te!
Billy, people use thier pontoons and wakeboard boats all day too but You Te thinks he deserves a prize for it. :rolleyes:
I've seen you out in your Flatty all day time and time again and so has anyone who frequents Needles. This cracker leaves his garage once a year (for 1 day) and hides in the reeds in 2 feet of water. The only reason anybody knows he's there is from the 2 seperate smoke trails he leaves.
Roman Won! ;)

You Te
07-25-2004, 10:08 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
I knew you would bite roman. Yes I get picked on but they find out the prey bites real hard.
Proclaim you and your rental boat over to BBSP.
Yes Billy like Guru, I mean roman sez , you boat all day time and time again so a little trip down to speed alley and back should be no problem for you.
You flat bottom guys think you deserve a prise for running in 6 inch chop and keeping the motor running for over 10 minutes.
Yep, roman none.
You Te

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 05:40 AM
You flat bottom guys think you deserve a prise for running in 6 inch chop and keeping the motor running for over 10 minutes.
You Te You know You Te I could really give two SHIT'S about driving around for ever and ever in my flat. If I want to do that I take another boat. But i'll tell you one thing i'd rather drive my flat for 1 minute then to ride around in an OB all day :eek: :D

Rexone
07-26-2004, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
But i'll tell you one thing i'd rather drive my flat for 1 minute then to ride around in an OB all day :eek: :D
Billy how do you feel about sittin in the garage all day in an outboard. Just curious. :D

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Rexone
Billy how do you feel about sittin in the garage all day in an outboard. Just curious. :D I just wonder who You Te has standing around running the weed whacker ( Tom Brown ???) while he sits in the seat pretending to be whopping up on JBG. As you can tell by his post he has a thing for "GURU". To answer your question Mike it's the only place to hang and not be seen. Kinda like riding a Pocket bike....Fun to do once, then you need to grow up and by a real bike. Someday You Te will see the light. :D

Rexone
07-26-2004, 06:05 AM
I kinda see you tes point though Billy. It's much more difficult to troll for Bass from a 140 mph kboat than 3.5 mph in a whacker. Of course you still have to get it out of the garage and to the weed patch. Or you can just go buy some bass at Vons and hit the tanning bed and say you went out today.

You Te
07-26-2004, 06:08 AM
Good morning Billy,
I see your point, your flat is a race boat, now that was not so hard to say was it. And all this time I thought your other boat was an O/B.
I enjoy the beauty of the lake and the river while I'm out boating in my little wacker and I do a little racing when those BIG BLOCK BULLY"S
pull up along side of me.:D :D :D :D :D
I'd rather sit in the garage with my boat than spend one minute in a boat like yours.
I know, only real men drive V-drives, I'm just a little wimpy Wacker guy.
Have a nice day Billy.:D
You Te

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 06:09 AM
You Te....He's a beauty. Hence his new initials..."GQ"

You Te
07-26-2004, 06:16 AM
Guy's, I have a wonderful garage. Come on I know you guy's can do better than this.
I'm going to get some lettering om my cowling today,....... it will read............"Garage Queen"
Or do you think "Garage Queen Wimp"
You Te

lucky
07-26-2004, 06:34 AM
He wasn't racing... you just thought he was (Lucky for you).
RC snooooooze!!!
after he got beat - he muttered somthing about liking it and that he thought it was " neat " that there was more than one use for his paddle - :eek: hey roman don't ya just " feel lucky" now - lmao :eek: cooooom on

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 08:06 AM
U-T SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN bILLY'S posse OF K-BOATS SHOW UP AND BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU whackers?? [also guru will be there] then what would you claim it wasnt fair they didnt drive the prescribed 25 miles to get here they dont waste there time on boats they know' i mean positivly can spank you guys aint worth the effort!! We all will be at big river in oct. DARE TO SHOW!!!! evan ROMAN will be there!!

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 08:20 AM
[/B]I enjoy the beauty of the lake and the river while I'm out boating in my little wacker .....
..... those BIG BLOCK BULLY"S
I'd rather sit in the garage with my boat than spend one minute in a boat like yours.
I know, only real men drive V-drives, I'm just a little wimpy Wacker guy.
You Te [/B]
We finally broke him, what a sniveling little wuss.
But, but, but, bbsp, and rental boats!!! Bwahahahahahha:D
R1;)

You Te
07-26-2004, 11:40 AM
That's wonderful you guy's are going to show up at BBSP with your K boats.
I'll see if hot boat will cover the event.
I can see the head lines now........... It takes K boats to bring down the fishing boats.
You guy's should be proud..
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 11:54 AM
A BIG BLOCK IS A BIG BLOCK NOW THATS NOT FAIR? WHAT IS IT WITH YOU YOU HAVE MORE EXCUSES THAN KIM'S GOT HEMROIDS!!!!

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 12:19 PM
That's wonderful you guy's are going to show up at BBSP with your K boats.
I'll see if hot boat will cover the event.
I can see the head lines now........... It takes K boats to bring down the fishing boats.
You guy's should be proud..
You Te
A lot less then a K-boat can break you off... but good job callin them out.
Hopefully ***boat will show up to expose the idiot wacker that called out the K's.
Spew Te, your about to be made.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
RC:D :D :D

uclahater
07-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Yes only 115 mph I had not hit the nitrous. He had a lake boat not a race boat.
You Te
You must have been driving Rolands boat cause theres no way you hit 115 even with the nitrous:p Im sure Roland appreciates the plug though:cool:

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Yeah UT... your boat is just a garage queen... it dont run for chit:rolleyes:
BJ(still haven't seen any fast flatties on the water)H

uclahater
07-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Yeah UT... your boat is just a garage queen... it dont run for chit:rolleyes:
BJ(still haven't seen any fast flatties on the water)H
I'll be doing some boating at lake Mead next year I will come find you so you can have a "FLATTY" to play with:D :cool:

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
A BIG BLOCK IS A BIG BLOCK NOW THATS NOT FAIR? WHAT IS IT WITH YOU YOU HAVE MORE EXCUSES THAN KIM'S GOT HEMROIDS!!!!
Butt Plug, I have a Big Block OB...so what?.......( . )( . )......I just hate to see you farting in the wind..:D ;)

You Te
07-26-2004, 02:15 PM
You guys keep talking about K boats, if that's what you need bring um. They will look real purddy sitting on the beach.
VDR, I don't have excuses I'm the guy that shows up every year to BBSP. Are you going to bring your hot rod flat bottom.
Roman, are you going with your rental boat?
Hater, are you going to show with your boat?
You know hater, maybe it was Rolands boat, perhaps you should show up and teach me a lesson.:D :D
You Te

uclahater
07-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Hater, are you going to show with your boat?
You know hater, maybe it was Rolands boat, perhaps you should show up and teach me a lesson.:D :D
You Te
Why would I waiste my time on You:confused: Besides I have a raceboat and its very obvious your scared of them:D :cool:
PS Roman will hand you your ASS so be careful what you wish for:p

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Why would I waiste my time on You:confused: Besides I have a raceboat and its very obvious your scared of them:D :cool:
PS Roman will hand you your ASS so be careful what you wish for:p
At least you can say it, not a lake boat...You have a Race Boat :cool: ................( . )( . ).......:)

You Te
07-26-2004, 03:57 PM
Hater,
Come on out and hand me my ass.
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 04:00 PM
I'll hold my own UT....
Know anything about the Z-port motors??

Tom Brown
07-26-2004, 04:20 PM
I've done quite a bit of work on a 300Z, CH. What do you need to know?

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 04:31 PM
how many BBC's can you shove in one....
BJH:p

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 04:44 PM
You guys keep talking about K boats, if that's what you need bring um. They will look real purddy sitting on the beach.
You Te
Spew Te, do you have ready mix between your ears. A "k boat" is NOT needed to break off a couple of eggbeaters. You called them out like a true idiot. Your lack of reading comprehension could be a side effect of the crack medication.
Your right, the "K"s will look purdy on the beach. I'm sure you string pullers will be serving them drinks and kissing thier asses.:D
The Victorious RRRRRRRoman WON!:D

You Te
07-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Yes Hippy I know about the z port motors. The idea is to have a large exhaust port with a diagonal bar so the ring will not hang up in the port.
Kind of like the old 2.4 bridge port.

You Te
07-26-2004, 04:52 PM
roman,
I think the ready mix is in your boat. Bring it on roman!
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Spew Te, do you have ready mix between your ears. A "k boat" is NOT needed to break off a couple of eggbeaters. You called them out like a true idiot. Your lack of reading comprehension could be a side effect of the crack medication.
Your right, the "K"s will look purdy on the beach. I'm sure you string pullers will be serving them drinks and kissing thier asses.:D
The Victorious RRRRRRRoman WON!:D
Try a " TFH " boat then, same thing...race boat to race boat! :rolleyes: They are trailer queens also :p

uclahater
07-26-2004, 05:24 PM
Hater,
Come on out and hand me my ass.
You Te
I thought only lake boats were invited here you go babbling again:D :cool:
Since you know that you can beat my race boat IM still invited:confused: (only by mine own admission)
The K-Boats arent invited, but the SS boats are?and, if mine has a Blown Alcohol motor in it by then am I still Invited
:confused: :(
Will you make up you ****ing mind
BBSP doesnt that mean anything with a Big Block?
If I have my Canyon Hull with a special Tony motor am I allowed to bring it?:confused:
Or do you want me to bring my 1972 Ski boat?
Please help You Te Im confused
Any one ever tell you You and John Kerry have alot in common:D :p

1st Timer
07-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Kim Hanson
Try a " TFH " boat then, same thing...race boat to race boat! :rolleyes: They are trailer queens also :p
ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER QUALITY POST BY A DUMBASS WANNABE BOATER. Do us all a favor and give it a break... Remember.... you dont have to keep your post count up to be important.

uclahater
07-26-2004, 05:31 PM
At least you can say it, not a lake boat...You have a Race Boat :cool: ................( . )( . ).......:)
Who cares if it lake or race it has a BIG BLOCK IN IT:D
Change the name of your event to LBSP(Lake Boat Spanking Party)
My race boat will kick all you OB's Ass in a 4 lap 1 1/4 mile per lap race. And that goes for Maximus, and Roland to.
But I will get my Ass handed to me in that race by: Billy B, Roman 1, Doss and many others.
And in a 1/4 mile well I'll have that covered real soon the boats name is going to be "WACKER SLAPPER"

Roland the Fisherman
07-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Who cares if it lake or race it has a BIG BLOCK IN IT:D
Change the name of your event to LBSP(Lake Boat Spanking Party)
My race boat will kick all you OB's Ass in a 4 lap 1 1/4 mile per lap race. And that goes for Maximus, and Roland to.
But I will get my Ass handed to me in that race by: Billy B, Roman 1, Doss and many others.
And in a 1/4 mile well I'll have that covered real soon the boats name is going to be "WACKER SLAPPER"
Hater, your so fired up about whos ass your going to slap and how many laps we have to race to do it, I'll bet you don't even know it's only 34 more days till Virgina Tech gets it's ass kicked in the NCAA opener by our Trojans!!!!;)

You Te
07-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Hater,
Anyone can attend BBSP, it's always been that way.
You Te

uclahater
07-26-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
, I'll bet you don't even know it's only 34 more days till Virgina Tech gets it's ass kicked in the NCAA opener by our Trojans!!!!;)
Do SOOOOOOO:) :)

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 07:10 PM
Good morning Billy,
And all this time I thought your other boat was an O/B.
Have a nice day Billy.:D
You Te Your right You Te my other 2 boat's are OB'S. And you know what I like them alot. Thats why you've never heard me say that ob's are a piece of shit. But i'll be damned if i'm going to say they sound as "BITCHEN" or there as fun to drive as my flat. The problem with you is that you are blind to anyother boat other then your deal. I'd be the first to walk up to you and say that your deal is nice looking and runs hard. And by the way I never said my flat was a race boat. Just your average surf board with a car engine attached. :D

You Te
07-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Hi Billy,
I don't really care how a boat sounds as long as it runs well. I care about how my home theater sounds but thats about it.
I had a flat bottom V-drive back in the early 70s I'll see if I can find a photo. the hull was made by Rudy Ramos .(spell)
No Billy I'm not blind, I just don't want to own a flat bottom ever again.
I've seen photos of your boat and it is beautiful. I'm not in love with the looks of my boat, but it is one quick MF and it will surprise many BB.
You Te

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm not in love with the looks of my boat...
You Te
Finally something we can all agree about....
RC :cool:

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 10:58 PM
you should see the front side of the boat Roman.... The back side gets a bit old (and small) doesn't it....

BILLY.B
07-27-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi Billy,
I don't really care how a boat sounds as long as it runs well. I care about how my home theater sounds but thats about it.
I had a flat bottom V-drive back in the early 70s I'll see if I can find a photo. the hull was made by Rudy Ramos .(spell)
No Billy I'm not blind, I just don't want to own a flat bottom ever again.
I've seen photos of your boat and it is beautiful. I'm not in love with the looks of my boat, but it is one quick MF and it will surprise many BB.
You Te Hi Tony...GOOD MORNING,
And thank's for the compliment, but my point is that I personally like all kind's, but i'd rather have a flat. Now you had a Rayson Craft?????. No wonder you won't have another flat. Rudy built a very good boat back in the day and they were bullet proof.....BUT they were very rough riding and back then I believe you drove it off a handle with no over ride pedal's which if that were the case it would ride like shit. Now I have another question....How can you own a boat that you the owner don't think is good looking????. I'm sure there's alot of other hull's out there that are cool looking and quick too. Then again maybe not, after all the designer knew the hull was for an ob and who'd really care :D :D .

lucky
07-27-2004, 05:57 AM
are getting soft - almost sounds like your making up --
lets try this agian - Ok ( pot stirred ) I need my morning entertainment and maxi has not been around !!
Kim hanson has the fastest boat and could beat roman and billy paddling backwards - v drive cruisers boat needs wheels and hippy put a ski tow to pull all the flats across the line :D :D :cool: :eek: :eek!: :wink: ok that ought to get me some good reads ......

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:42 AM
you should see the front side of the boat Roman.... The back side gets a bit old (and small) doesn't it....
I agree... the only picture I've seen was from the back sitting on the trailer. It looks like a very small boat.
R1;)

CrazyHippy
07-27-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by lucky
lets try this agian - Ok ( pot stirred ) I need my morning entertainment and maxi has not been around !!
Kim hanson has the fastest boat and could beat roman and billy paddling backwards - v drive cruisers boat needs wheels and hippy put a ski tow to pull all the flats across the line :D :D :cool: :eek: :eek!: :wink: ok that ought to get me some good reads ......
Kimmy's boat has reverse... dont all lake boats??

uclahater
07-27-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by lucky
Lucky put the pot down:p :eek:

You Te
07-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Billy,
I had the Rayson Craft in 72 to 73, as I recall you could adjust the cav plates from a handle. I only took the boat out 4 or 5 times and then sold it.
I bought the Mirage (hull only) from a friend I did not order it new. The hull is in good shape, I don't really like the color of the gel all that much. I'm not going to bother changing the gel. I hate doing re gel jobs.
At least the my hull does not look like a circus like some of the flats I've seen.:D :D :D
I understand roman, you don't like the back of my boat.
You Te

CrazyHippy
07-27-2004, 01:25 PM
UT.... sent it to Billy B. He'll paint it like a circus for you:eek: :rolleyes: :D
I happen to like the colors on the Mirage.
BJH

lucky
07-27-2004, 01:29 PM
Lucky put the pot down:p :eek:
ok i did - but im hungry now ?

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 04:05 PM
Billy,
I had the Rayson Craft in 72 to 73, as I recall you could adjust the cav plates from a handle. I only took the boat out 4 or 5 times and then sold it.
I bought the Mirage (hull only) from a friend I did not order it new. The hull is in good shape, I don't really like the color of the gel all that much. I'm not going to bother changing the gel. I hate doing re gel jobs.
At least the my hull does not look like a circus like some of the flats I've seen.:D :D :D
I understand roman, you don't like the back of my boat.
You Te
Billy is right about your old rayson. Those are rough riding and especially without a down pedal.
I would only hate your boat if it was mine.
R1:)

V-DRIVES RULE
07-27-2004, 04:25 PM
Billy is right about your old rayson. Those are rough riding and especially without a down pedal.
I would only hate your boat if it was mine.
R1:) UTE'S TO FEMININE FOR A REAL FLATBOTTEM HE HAD TO PUT SOME ALOVERA ON HIS HANDS AND BUTT!!! that flat should have been smoother than kimmy butt raming you huh!!!

Kim Hanson
07-27-2004, 04:33 PM
Kimmy's boat has reverse... dont all lake boats??
V-Drive with reverse, that would be new :D ......( . )( . ).....I know some one will say they have it and its the chit! :D

Kim Hanson
07-27-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by 1st Timer
ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER QUALITY POST BY A DUMBASS WANNABE BOATER. Do us all a favor and give it a break... Remember.... you dont have to keep your post count up to be important.
Stupid..HaHa.....Wannabe boater ? I own 2 and sold a slow one...whannabe? How many boats do you need to be a boater then? I have never said anything about being a Hot Boater, Canadian Tard member...****ing " Dumb-ASS! "...Your goat is calling small time!.........( . )( . ).....:rolleyes: :D
Is that a quality post, you flatty biatch ?

You Te
07-27-2004, 05:48 PM
Sure VDR that's one of your finest posts yet.
roman, you just hate my boat cause you will never see the front .
You Te

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Sure VDR that's one of your finest posts yet.
roman, you just hate my boat cause you will never see the front .
You Te
I don't hate your boat, I think its cute...how am I supposed to ever see the front of your boat, when I don't know where your garage is:confused:
RC:D

You Te
07-27-2004, 10:16 PM
roman,
LMAO! I knew that is just what you would say. You know where to find me. 8.5 sad:( :( :(
You Te

Kim Hanson
07-28-2004, 03:19 PM
UTE'S TO FEMININE FOR A REAL FLATBOTTEM HE HAD TO PUT SOME ALOVERA ON HIS HANDS AND BUTT!!! that flat should have been smoother than kimmy butt raming you huh!!!
You stop talking " Gay " focker, we aren't allowed to do that Potty Boy! Make some sence with your posts also, you suck! :p :cool:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-28-2004, 05:06 PM
You stop talking " Gay " focker, we aren't allowed to do that Potty Boy! Make some sence with your posts also, you suck! :p :cool: It makes perfect sense you always bring it in the rear!! just like you boats!!

You Te
07-28-2004, 07:47 PM
We will see how that EX winston turd runs. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

HOSS
08-03-2004, 10:55 AM
WUD I MISS?

Tom Brown
08-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
WUD I MISS?
We've established that everyone in this forum is gay and has a slow boat.

Kim Hanson
08-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by HOSS
WUD I MISS?
Same old shit :D How has it been going buddy ?........( . )( . ).......:cool:

CrazyHippy
08-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
We've established that everyone in this forum is gay and has a slow boat.
Oh thtop you thilly thit.... any more talk like that and we wont let you in the Navy... Thilly gooth

V-DRIVES RULE
08-03-2004, 05:40 PM
SAME OLD TIRED OUTBOARD BULLSHIT DIFFERENT DAY!!!!

Kim Hanson
08-03-2004, 05:45 PM
SAME OLD TIRED OUTBOARD BULLSHIT DIFFERENT DAY!!!!
I have news for you Potty Boy...it isn't going to end either :D :cool: ........( . )( . )......:p

V-DRIVES RULE
08-03-2004, 06:25 PM
I prefer to be called SIR V-DRIVE!!

You Te
08-03-2004, 07:34 PM
The next thing you know you will be telling us you would like to be able to beat a wacker in a drag race.
Strike 2
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
08-04-2004, 07:54 AM
U-T if you have a boat i will be in needles in sept. and big river in oct. and you will know it was me that SMOKED YOUR ASS! but you guys wont show?

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 08:39 AM
That song by weezer always comes to mind in situations similar to this... I think its called...:idea: Hash Pipe...:D

V-DRIVES RULE
08-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Maxi just like a marlboro rolled and smoked U-T

lucky
08-04-2004, 09:21 AM
commander paddle .... sounds more apporiate - ohh wait that 's winston cup motor -- -- winston --- sounds like another smoker to me.... are you on the pole position ? :D :eek: :D

CrazyHippy
08-04-2004, 09:22 AM
Cmon UT.. we can all sit around the parking lot and talk about how fast we'd be if the water was flatter....
Those damned jet boats keep tearing it up, and dont get me started on the jetski's...... Good thing i have padded trailer bunks
BJH:rolleyes:

CrazyHippy
08-04-2004, 09:32 AM
And how did this thread go from playing w/ the poopchute to sitting around the parking lot??
BJH:confused: :eek: :p :D

uclahater
08-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Cmon UT.. we can all sit around the parking lot and talk about how fast we'd be if the water was flatter....
Those damned jet boats keep tearing it up, and dont get me started on the jetski's...... Good thing i have padded trailer bunks
BJH:rolleyes:
I think it would go more like this:D
"You Te everytime I try and get a good run hater cuts in front of me and turns, then I get scared because I might have to go over a roller:D "You Te then says to Crazy hippy
" I told you not to race those circle guys!!! There nothing but a bunch of wack jobs with balls of steal:D ,and your making all of us look bad again by getting your ass handed to you in the process:( Like I saud before we stay away from the fast guys and only pick on people like Hanson that way we know we can win"
Crazy hippy then says to You Te" forgive me master I am still young and stupid and will not make that mistake again", and by the way do you have any ideas on how to get my arms bigger":eek:

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 09:57 AM
"You Te everytime I try and get a good run hater cuts in front of me and turns, then I get scared because I might have to go over a roller:D "You Te then says to Crazy hippy
" I told you not to race those circle guys!!! There nothing but a bunch of wack jobs with balls of steal:D ,and your making all of us look bad again by getting your ass handed to you in the process:( Like I saud before we stay away from the fast guys and only pick on people like Hanson that way we know we can win"
Crazy hippy then says to You Te" forgive me master I am still young and stupid and will not make that mistake again", and by the way do you have any ideas on how to get my arms bigger":eek:
Have you every considerd being a writer???:rolleyes: :p

uclahater
08-04-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Have you every considerd being a writer???:rolleyes: :p
IM very poetic to:D Just ask Roland:p

CrazyHippy
08-04-2004, 11:06 AM
"You Te everytime I try and get a good run hater realizes he's losing and turns, then I get lonely being so far fromt he trailer "You Te then says to Crazy hippy
" I told you not to race those circle guys!!! There nothing but a bunch of wack jobs that like to play w/ balls:D ,and your making all of us look bad again by beating them so bad:( Like I said before we stay away from the slow guys and only pick on people like Maxi that way we know we can take money from"
Crazy hippy then says to You Te" forgive me master I am still young and hung and will not make that mistake again", and by the way do you have any ideas on how to get my trailer bunks softer":eek:
Had to do a little editing for factuality.... nothing major:p
BJH

uclahater
08-04-2004, 12:02 PM
Had to do a little editing for factuality.... nothing major:p
BJH
Just like an outboard guy to edit the facts:D :cool: Us Big Block guys would expect nothing less:rolleyes: :D

CrazyHippy
08-04-2004, 12:33 PM
Gotta keep you bloody menstral queefs honest you know:D
BJH

MAXIMUS
08-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Did you say "hung"??? lol:p

CrazyHippy
08-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Like a Horse:D ....fly:(
BJH

Kim Hanson
08-04-2004, 06:17 PM
:
I was over a 100 this weekend....So is that to slow, I will open it up next weekend...This is a new rebuild and I don't want to blow it up again...( . )( . ).........7000 rpm's is the most I have had it to. :argue:
I think i will trade my V-Drive for a canoe, its at least dry in there :)

You Te
08-04-2004, 07:58 PM
U-T if you have a boat i will be in needles in sept. and big river in oct. and you will know it was me that SMOKED YOUR ASS! but you guys wont show?
Dream on VDR.
You Te