PDA

View Full Version : so I put the fiat on craigs list....

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2006, 07:27 PM
I have about 20 emails starting in russia, southern africaor eastern Europe.....
All of them want me to cash a check/wire funds for more then the car is worth and ether forward the cash to some 1 or, use it to pay for shiping....
I think I should tell some of them to send the money....I'll send the car.... :crossx:

MagicMtnDan
04-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I have about 20 emails starting in russia, southern africaor eastern Europe.....
All of them want me to cash a check/wire funds for more then the car is worth and ether forward the cash to some 1 or, use it to pay for shiping....
I think I should tell some of them to send the money....I'll send the car.... :crossx:
Tellem you'll mail the car to them as soon as they wire you the money - those "cashiers checks" they want to send you are worth less than TP. :mad:

H20Advantage
04-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Those ****ers piss me off. We are currently advertising our pups on a couple of national pup websites and one of those guys sent us an email and tried to bait us in.
Bastards.............. :yuk: :mad:

YeLLowBoaT
04-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Tellem you'll mail the car to them as soon as they wire you the money - those "cashiers checks" they want to send you are worth less than TP. :mad:
the last thing I am going to do is give them a account # so they can "wire money"