PDA

View Full Version : It's on, Crazy Hippy!

Tom Brown
07-24-2004, 08:29 PM
Your birthday, that is. :D
I hope that right now you've got your dink in the ass of some skank you've never met before. :D
:) :)
PS - Big blocks are for tow vehicles. :cool:

Roman 1
07-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Happy Birthday Diaper ass.:D
RC;)

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 06:01 AM
Happy B- Day CH. Now continue to blow those candle's out in hope's that your birthday wish will come true....
A REAL BOAT...THAT WOULD BE A V-DRIVE!!!! :D :D

You Te
07-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Yea Billy, keep wishing you had a boat you could use for more that 10 minutes.
You Te

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 04:39 PM
The way I see it that would be 10 minute's longer then you have lately :( . Should of been at CFW Mr. NO SHOW. Drove the boat all around for 4 day's tough guy!!!. :p :D

You Te
07-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Well Billy,
4 day's = 40 minutes of run time for you, are you brgging or complaining?
I would guess one week-end of running wacker time will see more hours than your boat does all year. What do you think Billy?
You Te

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Go easy on him Billy... he's on heavy medication for his crack addiction.
After locking himself in his garage, You Te pulls a string to start his boat.
After inhaleing the combined smoke from his Pea sized exhaust and crack pipe, he starts posting.
He stutters, he's delusional, and he often claims victory for losing on the water and the computer.
Roman "The compassionate" 1:D

Kim Hanson
07-25-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Roman 1
Go easy on him Billy... he's on heavy medication for his crack addiction.
After locking himself in his garage, You Te pulls a string to start his boat.
After inhaleing the combined smoke from his Pea sized exhaust and crack pipe, he starts posting.
He stutters, he's delusional, and he often claims victory for losing on the water and the computer.
Roman "The compassionate" 1:D More like Roman " the tard"!:p :D You whanna pull my string big boy, bring the team..." V _ Drive pullers are us!
You know you want the " OB " satisfaction, so suck it up and go fast for hrs......not minutes :p Have you had your V-8 today ?...............( . )( . )......:p :D :D ;)

Roman 1
07-25-2004, 09:13 PM
Your just way too much hanson, I give up.
RC:D

Kim Hanson
07-25-2004, 09:31 PM
Your just way too much hanson, I give up.
RC:D :p :p I have to try now, shit! I like the smack and coast shit..........( . )( . )......:D ;) Now you want me to put out, don't know if I can.........I haven't had any good one's latley....Are you " Special "?................( . )( . ).......:p :p :D

You Te
07-25-2004, 09:36 PM
You gave up when you were born roman.
You Te

BILLY.B
07-26-2004, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by You Te
Well Billy,
4 day's = 40 minutes of run time for you, are you brgging or complaining?
What do you think Billy?
You Te Where do you get this 10 minute thing. Like i've said before i'd rather be in mine for 10 minute's then ride around for 10 hour's in your's.

You Te
07-26-2004, 06:36 AM
Yep, that's why you're a trailer queen. Even a garage queen boats more than a trailer queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 07:53 AM
Yep, that's why you're a trailer queen. Even a garage queen boats more than a trailer queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Te U-T WHEN you ride around all day in a LAZY BOY no speed no thrill i would'nt brag about it!! if you could even drive a k-boat at speed yes i said speed somthing you dont know about it would spank you sensless! A real boat takes MUSCLE to drive not that wind up toy you say you have [whacker] = "wait its building power now can you feel the speed wow that was cool"!!!!

You Te
07-26-2004, 11:27 AM
I see your point VDR,
I just fly planes upside down, hammer heads, lupes you know things like that. Oh, a K boat now that takes a real man.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
You Te

V-DRIVES RULE
07-26-2004, 11:38 AM
what is your real name SEAN D TUCKER what do you fly? me and my buddy do a little airbat. in his T-34 i like the snap roll!

uclahater
07-26-2004, 11:41 AM
I see your point VDR,
I just fly planes upside down, hammer heads, lupes you know things like that. Oh, a K boat now that takes a real man.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
You Te
I didnt know this conversation was about our Model Toys
:D :cool: So far your boats Imaginary so your flying probably is to:cool: :p
Oh and Happy B-Day Hippy:D I hope your wish for bigger arms comes true:p

Daddy Numb Knutts
07-26-2004, 11:45 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
You Te
Youve gotta be kidding me. Is this how a real man talks on the internet? What a child you are you te, illiterate and struggling for ways to communicate a 5 point iq score in writting.:rolleyes:
Looking back, I see you have posted here about everyday since we last discussed your self-inflicted homosexual problems. Amongst the worthless words spoken were an abundance of the word 'trailer queens' and the worn-out 'bbsp'. For a guy/gal who is at home on his computer all day you sure give a lot of credibility to the term 'trailer queen'. As for bbsp, we've already determined what a waste of time that is, no need to go over that again. But PLEASE, just try for a week or 1000 posts (which ever comes first) to not say bbsp...

Roland the Fisherman
07-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Happy birthday Crazy. Hope you can find time to go boating for a few minutes......oh thats right, you could go for the entire day if you wish;) you have a outboard!:D

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 12:22 PM
Or you could trade in for a pontoon boat and bolt a Lazy boy to the floor and boat all day too. BFD!!
RC:rolleyes:

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 12:25 PM
I see your point VDR,
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
You Te
Flew Te, can fly upside down....:rolleyes:
A healthy big block has 5 times the hp of that peice of shit cesna your flight instructor takes you up in.
Just like you to CHANGE THE SUBJECT AGAIN to try and escape another beating.
R1:)

You Te
07-26-2004, 02:38 PM
That's right it's an RC plane.:D :D :D
DNK,
Thank you for stopping by. BBSP BBSP BBSP.
Why are you here if it's such a waste of time?
You know I am illiterate, what it this word homosexual you always talk about mean?
Daddy Numb Knutts what does that mean?
Hey Knutt man, if you don't like what I type then don't read it.
If you got something to run show to BBSP.
You Te

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 05:03 PM
That's right it's an RC plane.:D :D :D
DNK,
Thank you for stopping by. BBSP BBSP BBSP.
Why are you here if it's such a waste of time?
If you got something to run show to BBSP.
You Te
Your Eggbeater monkey spanking party is the real waste of time.
Bench Racing is much more important.
R1 ;)

Roland the Fisherman
07-26-2004, 05:57 PM
You know, I'm just sitting here reading Hippy's B-day wishes with one eye and the Democratic Convention with the other.
QUESTION: Who is more biter, angry and full of crap, Democrats or Roman 1:confused:

CrazyHippy
07-26-2004, 11:01 PM
I like the democrats.... they are so much fun to watch.:D
Wonder if Roman can talk his way out of a hole like they can??
BJH:D

lucky
07-27-2004, 08:07 AM
yes c-h i believe he can , but it's not a pretty smell comming from that hole ... lmao - :D

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Roland the Fisherman
You know, I'm just sitting here reading Hippy's B-day wishes with one eye and the Democratic Convention with the other.
QUESTION: Who is more biter, angry and full of crap, Democrats or Roman 1:confused:
I'm not angry, where do you get that from:confused:
Now if I had wasted all my money on a wacker...then sure I may me angry, especially after realizing how slow it was.
I will be voting for Bush BTW.:D
RC:cool:

Roman 1
07-27-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by lucky
yes c-h i believe he can , but it's not a pretty smell comming from that hole ... lmao - :D
Then I guess its a good thing that I haven't had to.:rolleyes:
Lucky, I take it your speaking from experience!:confused: Glad you made it out.
rc

Roland the Fisherman
07-27-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm not angry, where do you get that from:confused:
Now if I had wasted all my money on a wacker...then sure I may me angry, especially after realizing how slow it was.
I will be voting for Bush BTW.:D
RC:cool:
Ooops! my bad, just biter and full of crap.:D

lucky
07-27-2004, 12:32 PM
Then I guess its a good thing that I haven't had to.:rolleyes:
Lucky, I take it your speaking from experience!:confused: Glad you made it out.
rc lol - yea i made it out ok roman -- when i was able to surface i smelt a very very musty fish smell from the west - i peered on up there and seen a hole lot of flat bottom guys ... :eek: :D I guess i should a been nice and walked up and introduced my self to you :D I headed east to the hills - so i could watch the action -- but there was none ? just jaw jackin :p ---- 10-4 big buddy i hear ya :eek!: :eek!: :D :p