PDA

View Full Version : Boat show at Long Beach

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 06:13 AM
August 14th-15th at Long Beach Marine Stadium. I've been asked to round up about 20 boats to put on display during the circle boat races. As of now we have around twelve so if your interested let me know. You'll get some passes to get you and a couple of family or friend's in and a great couple of day's hanging at one of the best venue's for racing. Not to mention the scenery is terrific...And I do mean the boats for all you sick minded individual's :D :D :D

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 06:15 AM
Hey HUUUUUUUUUUD we could sure use a smoke out if you get my drift............................................. ............ C'MON :D :cool:

wsuwrhr
07-25-2004, 06:43 AM
You can count mine in,
Ca'mon
:)
Brian

Hud
07-25-2004, 06:47 AM
Big Smoke @ LB, I'll give that some thought! :cool: C'mon!

dossangers
07-25-2004, 08:16 AM
IM IN CA'MON

Hallett
07-25-2004, 08:21 AM
i wonder if they would want a schiada there
let me know ca-mon:D :p

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Ross and our v-drive group have been putting on this show successfully for several years now.
I allways give Billy the first call in hopes of lureing out his latest work to the show. I think everybody enjoys a brand new looking old boat with Krazy Kolors on it.:cool:
Brian, this is a v-drive only show, sorry bud. Hope you still show up.
Bob and Lisa S, bring that beautiful Schiada of yours. I should have your stickers by then.
WILDERTHANU, if you want to bring one of your boats give me a pm.
You can park it next to Greg Shirleys drag boat.
Ill pm those involved with details.
Jerry

Fired Up
07-25-2004, 08:49 AM
Billy,
Are you looking for a particular type of boat ? Old classic, ski, race, day cruiser....show quality?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-25-2004, 08:58 AM
Dave Sammons,
If your bringing anyboats to show let me know how many. Thanks chief.
Sam,
Any style v-drive, (old school direct drive hydros and crackes are ok too). Just need to be real nice.
Jerry:cool:

wsuwrhr
07-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
Brian, this is a v-drive only show, sorry bud. Hope you still show up.
You thought I was serious?
I wouldn't want to embarass myself parking next to Billy's boat.
Ca'mon
Brian

Sangerboy
07-25-2004, 02:43 PM
I think everybody enjoys a brand new looking old boat with Krazy Kolors on it.:cool:
Is that a hint Jer? Do you want in-progress boats? Cuz I'm sure I won't have the Sanger all the way back together in 2 weeks:(

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Sangerboy
Is that a hint Jer? Do you want in-progress boats? Cuz I'm sure I won't have the Sanger all the way back together in 2 weeks:(
Your boat would be good in whatever stage of completion just, please get some new trailer wheels first:D

Sangerboy
07-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Your boat would be good in whatever stage of completion just, please get some new trailer wheels first:D
Maybe I'll just put the Canyon trailer's wheels and tires on it for the weekend;)

Fired Up
07-25-2004, 04:34 PM
Jerry,
When you say "real nice" are you saying show quality? I'd like to bring my boat out to help promote racing and the sport and all, but with a few scratches and some stress cracks in the bottom of my boat am I disqualified?

GofastRacer
07-25-2004, 05:56 PM
I'd enter mine but it's just old junk now!..:rolleyes:

BILLY.B
07-25-2004, 06:09 PM
Give us a break Art ;) . If you'd like to bring it let us know.

Monkey Bung
07-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Wife and kids are going down to visit mom that weekend.Might as well swing by....ONLY IF I CAN SHOE THE KRAZY COLORS BOAT?;)

Dave Sammons
07-25-2004, 07:15 PM
Billy,
Check your PM's
~Dave~

Dave Sammons
07-25-2004, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by V-DRIVE VIDEO
[B]Dave Sammons,
If your bringing anyboats to show let me know how many. Thanks chief.
Left a PM for Billy. Would like to bring up Rolf's, LICENSE TO THRILL. They have a Hummer painted to match, can we leave it hooked to it? He would like to just come up on Saturday. Harlan Orrin would like to bring up his wood Mandella for both days and Ken Bewick would like to display MISS CALIFORNIA both days as well. If SCSC blesses it, I'll get to do a couple laps in it for the National Anthem. I'd like to bring the Hallett up I'm doing, all depends if I can get the seats done in time. I'll get back to you before mid-week on anyone else. Get back to me on the other three when you can, so, I can let the boys know. Thanks.
~Dave~

WILDERTHANU
07-26-2004, 11:46 AM
WILDERTHANU, if you want to bring one of your boats give me a pm.
You can park it next to Greg Shirleys drag boat.
Ill pm those involved with details.
Jerry
THANX VERY MUCH FOR THE OFFER JERRY, NEXT YEAR FOR SURE!! THE COLE IS STILL IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING BACK ON ITS FEET... :idea:

ACCEPTENCE
07-26-2004, 07:33 PM
Is this Long Beach a boat show or a race event or what???:confused:

Roman 1
07-26-2004, 09:46 PM
Its a circle boat race.
RC:)

hondo sanger
07-27-2004, 10:58 AM
wished i lived closer, the T & A at boat show . is always good.
washington red neck AL
P.S. my grandfather always said marrie girl with small hands that way your dick looks big.

MAXIMUS
07-27-2004, 03:29 PM
What no circle jets allowed to show & shine??? Nazi bastages!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

V-DRIVES RULE
07-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
What no circle jets allowed to show & shine??? Nazi bastages!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes: OR U-T AND HIS BAND OF MERRY WHACKER'S!!!

uclahater
07-27-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
What no circle jets allowed to show & shine??? Nazi bastages!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:
It helps keep the FAT chicks out:D :p

GofastRacer
07-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by BILLY.B
Give us a break Art ;) . If you'd like to bring it let us know.
Would love to Billy but we're saving the $$$$$$$ for boat parts and vacation in September!..;)

Moneypitt
07-27-2004, 06:48 PM
Art and Sandy, I understand your priorities, but you two will be missed. Billy, stop by and see the old Dark Star Revenge......Ray

GofastRacer
07-27-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Moneypitt
Art and Sandy, I understand your priorities, but you two will be missed.......Ray
Thanks Ray!....

MAXIMUS
07-28-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by uclahater
It helps keep the FAT chicks out:D :p
:p :p :p LOL...